Home From College Pt. 02 - Intermission

Story Info
Lucy and Wyatt can't resist sneaking away during a movie.
2.2k words
4.34
8.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been thinking about Wyatt for weeks; ever since he took my virginity by the pool on his way to find my brother, his best friend. And not even just remembering him, but really thinking about him. I've been imagining what I would do if we were together again, or what he could do to me. I know he's not my fantasies, that he's real, but I still picture him naked in front of me when I'm back by the pool, or on my knees grabbing something in the kitchen, or shaving in the shower with my legs wide. And in spite of all my guilt, I've cum while picturing him above me. A lot.

Wyatt's come over to the house twice in the past few weeks, once to pick up my brother, Connor, and go out, and once to hang out in the basement with him. I stayed out of the way both times because I wasn't sure how it would go and also because I was completely embarrassed by what my mind had been doing with him. To be fair, he was all I knew about sex, and he was gorgeous, and I was totally carried away. I wasn't actually sure I could handle seeing him again, despite how much I enjoyed the idea. But now he's standing by the front door waiting for me to answer his questions.

"How's being home? Are your friends home for break now too?" Such boring questions, I swear I've heard them from him before. But I'm looking at his lips when he asks and I have to snap out of it to remember he said anything at all.

"Oh, yeah, good. Most of them are back, everyone's starting summer jobs but I want to make time to see them ya know?" He nods from the doorway. Conner is filling up his water bottle in the kitchen and we can hear metallic sounds from around the corner as he screws the lid on.

"No... Loser Lucy doesn't have any friends are you kidding!" he says as he walks in. Ha ha. I can feel my forehead getting hot; he can be an asshole literally any other time. In fact, he is! And I'm fine with it. But now I'm pissed.

Wyatt looks at me awkwardly; "Alright then... let's go squad!" He's corny but it's so refreshing and I just want to breathe him in.

Connor was facetiming Wyatt when they were planning when to see the newest Marvel movie and I happened to be in the background. Wyatt asked him if I wanted to come and despite his objections, which I actually appreciated this time, I ended up being roped in because it was Friday and I had no other plans. So now I'm what would definitely be the third wheel except I had Wyatt's dick inside me barely a month ago and maybe we have some sort of connection because of that.

The drive to the theater is pretty quick. We already have tickets but we all want popcorn so the three of us stop on the way in. In the theater, Conner goes into the aisle first because he knows the seat numbers. Wyatt follows and I go in last, landing with Wyatt on my right and what seems like, so far, a few empty seats on my left.

We made it just in time, and the lights dim as soon as I sit down. As the first trailer starts, Wyatt leans over to me and whispers, "Oh, this should be fun." Fuck!

He shifts back into his seat and shivers cover my whole body. I look straight ahead and, from what I can tell, he's doing the same. We each eat our popcorn in careful bites, but I can feel every crevice of the inside of my mouth and can't shake the feeling something distinctly different should be filling it up. After ten minutes (that feel like hours), I suddenly feel his hand on my thigh. He leans over to whisper again, this time telling me, "Put the popcorn down, Lucy, I need space to work." Fuck fuck fuck. I do it immediately, reaching down to put the bag on the floor next to me and coming up with my legs slightly more spread than they were before.

"There we go," he says, and I can hear his dirty smirk. His left hand slides inwards from the top of my right knee and works its way, so softly I could scream, to my inner thigh. Instead of settling there, though, he moves to my left leg, working from the tenderness inside to the outside before coming back in again. If I can feel the heat radiating from between my legs like this, I'm sure he can too. Wyatt's hand fits perfectly between my thighs, and he maneuvers his pinkie finger to find my clit through my leggings, now softened by the fact I'm practically dripping for him.

My breathing has definitely gotten slower and deeper and I'm trying to stay still. And quiet. "You okay, baby?" he asks teasingly.

I know he thinks I'm small, but I don't need to be. "Yeah I'm good," I say as strongly as I can while still whispering, "Are you? Seems like you just couldn't resist..." I smile as I say it.

He chuckles a growl in response, louder than he should, but the movie is mostly yelling and jet engines and explosions and he stays safe for now. He pulls his hand away from me and stands up suddenly to walk out of the aisle. I miss his hand on me immediately. On his way, I see his lips mouth a message: Bathroom. Now.

Obviously, I can't stand up right now, Connor would totally notice. He's clearly entranced by the movie, but not enough to let that slide as a coincidence. I squeeze my legs together, trying not to do any more damage to my leggings than Wyatt already did. I can only force myself to wait until the end of the scene, though. I fake a coughing fit and Connor glares at me for interrupting the movie, right on cue. I excuse myself and go as fast as I can to the bathroom.

When I find the doors I realize he can't be in the men's or the women's, right? I stand there for a second, frankly devastated. But I see another sign kind of around the corner: A family bathroom. I go straight there and knock softly three times, and he opens the door for me.

"Lucy, you can't say that shit to me. You're totally right, I can't resist you. Clearly. But for now let's pretend I'm in charge, okay?"

"Okay baby," I tell him with a pout and my best doe eyes, "take it away." He smiles at my obedience and reaches for my waistband, pulling down my pants and underwear in one smooth move.

"I'm going to fuck you here because I need it and so do you, and then we're going to go back and finish that stupid movie with your brother. Now, get against the wall." He's stern but confident in a gleaming kind of way, especially as he undoes his pants and pulls them down, along with his boxers. I can finally see how hard he is, no wonder he was frustrated. His thick cock stands ready and I can't help but want it.

I reach forward and grab it with one hand before he can stop me, running my thumb back and forth along the length. His eyes flutter closed and I know he's weak enough to let me have my way for a second. I drop to the cold hard floor, my own pants still at my ankles, and grasp his cock again, this time bringing it to my mouth. I've never tasted anything like it before, but it's warm and solid against my tongue and I start to move my head back and forth. I look up at him for just a second and see one of his hands holding him up against the wall. The other reaches down to grab the back of my head, grasping my hair for security.

"Open your jaw and let me in, Lucy," he tells me and I try my best. "That's it... good job... mmm..." I hear from above, every vowel deep and strained. I can hear the smile in his voice again too, and I love that it's for me.

My mouth is open as wide as I can get it, and I've relaxed my jaw so that he can slide in and out. I can feel the tip of his cock against my throat every so often and I gag slightly, tears coming to my eyes even though I couldn't be further from pain. He picks up the pace, guiding my head with his hand and the gags don't stop. I hope he doesn't think I'm not enjoying myself because god this is exactly what I wanted. Eventually Wyatt slows, takes his cock away from my mouth, and tells me to stand up.

Back at eye level, he kisses me sloppily. One of his hands grabs one of mine and pins it against the wall behind my head, the other reaches down between my hips, teasing the skin there before finding my clit easily. I've only gotten wetter since he touched me in the theater. He presses his body against mine and I can feel his hardness against my belly. His tongue is still finding its way around my mouth and every part of my body feels electric. I want him to fuck me but I don't want this to end. It has to though; he pulls away for a second and lets go of my hand.

He looks straight into my eyes and says, "I think you're ready for me now, Lucy. Yeah?" I'm once again weak for him, practically melting against the wall, and I muster a quiet "mmm hmm..."

He lifts one of my legs up as much as my pants, still pathetically around my ankles, will allow so that my pussy, wet and swollen and practically sopping, is open to him. We're a perfect fit, and he barely needs to adjust before his cock is situated for me. He rubs the tip along my lips, teasing my clit and spreading my wetness everywhere, and then pushes slowly inside me. It's a familiar fullness, and I can feel him rubbing along the inside of me. His breaths are deep already and so are mine; we've been building up to this for probably thirty minutes now. I can tell he's going slow because he's being careful and not because he doesn't want to shove his cock deep and hard into me.

He drives himself deep, pushing me up the wall with every thrust. It's not overwhelming, he couldn't take it if it was, but it's the perfect rhythm and angle for us. His body pushes against my clit as he thrusts, and our breaths grow heavier and heavier together.

"Fuck, Lucy, you feel so good," He says breathlessly, "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum inside me Wyatt, please," I plead, my breaths pathetically heavy, "I wanna feel you." I reach around to grab his back, holding him closer to me as he starts to shiver. His thrusts slow until he stills, twitching, and I can feel his cum, warm and thick, fill me up. He pulls his cock out of me and I can feel him start to drip down the inside of my leg.

He chuckles and looks at me and then down at the mess we made. "Shit."

"That's okay, baby, I think we did great," I say, smiling back at him and patting his chest. My legs are wobbly and I feel what I can only describe as tender, but fuck I'm satisfied. I ask him to grab a paper towel from next to the sink and he does it awkwardly. "We should probably head back to our seats. You can go first, and I'll finish up here."

"Yeah, okay," he tells me, "I'll see you in there then. 'Til next time? This is fun."

"Well you seem to want to get me into trouble, but I'm sure you could convince me," I tease. He pulls his pants up as a wipe myself clean and gives me another smirk before opening the door to leave. I wait what I think is a few minutes before following and fake another weak cough as I sit down next to him, just to be safe.

The rest of the movie is fine, but I assume I missed a bit of the plot. Connor and Wyatt talk excitedly about new storylines and old characters as we walk out of the theater and manage to keep it going for the entire ride home. How Wyatt can act like he didn't miss 30% of the movie I don't know, I act the 'disinterested girl' part and think about having Wyatt's hard cock in my mouth instead. He drops Connor and me off at home and casually waves goodbye to us from the driveway. After all, we barely know each other.