Ride Home

Story Info
A Co-Ed has her first sexual experience in a car.
3.3k words
4.22
24.4k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+. Comments are always appreciated.

As soon as I sat down on the couch, the phone rang twice, then stopped. It had to be my grandmother. I stood, hurrying to the phone in the Phipps' foyer, my tights slick against their polished hardwood floors. The phone rang again, its shrill clangor disturbing the peaceful calm of the darkened home.

I grabbed it on the second ring. "Phipps' residence."

"Charlotte." My grandma's voice was a harsh rasp, even through the miles of telephone wires that connected us. "How's the baby?"

"Asleep. She's a sweet little thing. Mr. and Mrs. Phipps really lucked out with her."

The sound of her exhaling tobacco smoke was a static whoosh through the phone. I could picture her tapping her cigarette against the edge of her purple glass ashtray on the counter by the phone as she said, "That's nice to hear. Anyway, there's been a change of plans. Your uncle got held up at the city council meeting. Mr. Corrigan will be there to pick you up around eleven."

A flutter of excitement twisted my stomach into knots. I bit my lip, trying to keep my voice even. "Oh. Alright, then. Thanks for letting me know."

"Uh-huh. Give my regards to the Phipps. I'll see you when you get home."

"You don't have to wait up for me."

"Oh, but I do. I'll see you later, Charley."

"Bye, Grandma." I set the phone on the receiver with a click.

The pink tile walls and floor of the Phipps' hall bathroom were the same shocking pink porcelain as the toilet and the sink. I shook my head at their garish taste, checking my reflection in the mirror and securing loose dark curls in the clip I wore at the back of my head. I should've worn makeup.

I turned away, disgusted, and headed back into the Phipps' surprisingly tastefully decorated living room where I flopped back down on the couch. The Phipps had bought a television a few weeks ago, and after I put the baby down to sleep, I sat in front of it, enraptured by the moving black-and-white images on the screen. But now, I couldn't concentrate. John Corrigan had me on edge.

I fiddled with the hem of my skirt, trying to think of what we would talk about on our ride to my house. If I had known he would be the one to pick me up, I would've worn something sexier, something tighter across my chest. I caught men staring at my breasts all the time. John was no exception.

The kitchen door burst open, jarring me out of my reverie. I clicked off the television, the broadcast had ended and I hadn't even realized it. Mr. and Mrs. Phipps had a wonderful time at their charity auction and they were delighted that their sweet little daughter hadn't given me any trouble. Mr. Phipps handed me newly minted bills and offered me a nightcap when a knock at the front door sent a shiver down my spine.

"Maybe next time," I said.

They walked me to the foyer, startled at the sight of John on their front porch.

Over six feet tall, broad-shouldered, high-cheekboned, and square-jawed John Corrigan took off his cap and nodded politely. "Mr. Fairmont was held up. I'm here to pick up his niece."

"Hi, Mr. Corrigan," I chirped, sliding my boring, beige heels onto my feet. With a smile, I turned to the Phipps. "Mr. Corrigan has worked for my uncle for years. He's more of a friend than an employee."

We locked eyes and a spark of electricity sent a wave of goosebumps over me. God, he was perfect. The jagged scar on his right cheek, courtesy of Nazi shrapnel, only added to his allure.

"I hope everything is alright," said Mrs. Phipps, resting a hand on her heavily pregnant stomach.

John tore his gaze from me and smiled at her, his eyes flickering from her bulging belly to her sweet face. "Of course. Mr. Fairmont just got held up at his meeting."

I pulled my coat over my shoulders, tucking my money into my pocket, ready to get out of there. "Thank you both. I'm happy to watch Little Junie again. She's a doll."

Mr. Phipps laughed. "Don't say that, dear. We'll put your number on the speed dial."

"Thank you so much, Charley. Have a wonderful night," said Mrs. Phipps.

John glanced at her belly. "Congratulations."

"Goodnight," I said, stepping over the threshold.

John gripped my elbow as he led me to his car. "Careful here, it's slick."

"Thank you for coming to get me. I hope I'm not putting you to any trouble."

He put his cap back on and opened the passenger door. "Not at all." He gave my arm a gentle squeeze as I climbed inside. "I'm always happy to see you."

My cheeks flushed hot and I was grateful it was dark. The warmth of his car was a welcome respite against the cold, damp late October night. The inside of his black Buick was upholstered in dark leather. I held my breath as he walked around to the other side, climbing into the driver's seat.

"Sounds like their little girl gave you an easy time of it," he said, pulling the door closed and starting the engine.

I turned toward him, legs crossed and hands in my lap. "She did. June talks quite a bit for being a little over a year. That makes it easier."

"Is that all?" He backed the car down their driveway into a deserted street. "They didn't waste any time making another one."

My cheeks flushed hot all over again and I looked away when he glanced at me. "I guess not."

He braked, putting the car in drive, then stretched his arm over the back of the bench seat as we drove into the night.

The dark houses blurred past and I couldn't keep track of street names, too busy wracking my brain, trying to think of something witty to say. "Do you like to watch television?" I hoped I sounded casual.

He glanced over after stopping at a red light, shaking his head. "I don't have a television."

"Oh," I said flatly. "The Phipps just bought one. I got to watch it. My grandmother won't let my uncle put one in our house. She's convinced they're vulgar."

He nodded and the light turned green.

I cursed myself for being such a dork. I finally got to be alone with my uncle's employee and I clam up. What's wrong with me?

"You gonna play tennis in the spring?" He made a left turn.

Thank God he'd given me something to talk about. "Um, yeah. If I make it. You have to try out every year."

"I wouldn't worry about that," he said. "You're a great athlete. I've seen you play tennis and you're a fast runner."

A surge of pride made me bold. "When have you ever seen me run?"

"At the picnic last summer. During the wiffle ball game. You robbed me of an in-the-park home run when you ran down my blast to left field." He turned toward me and the smug half-smile on his lips told me he knew I was full of it. "I can't believe you don't remember that. It was an incredible play."

I shifted in my seat. "Now that you say that, I do."

He turned back to the road, slowing when the traffic light in front of us turned yellow. "How are your studies?" The car stopped and he twisted his hips, facing me directly.

Even in the dimness of the street lights, the intensity of his gaze made me shiver with anticipation. The atmosphere in the car was suddenly tense.

I stared out the windshield, biting my lip as I gathered my thoughts. "I - they're fine. Next semester I actually get to take education courses."

"You'll be a wonderful teacher. You're great with children."

I smiled, turning toward him. He had rested his head against the back of the seat, pushing his cap over his brow, his gaze still hot. He was gorgeous.

"That's kind of you to say," I finally blurted.

He cupped my face, tracing the outline of my cheekbone with his thumb.

My breath caught in my throat. Could he feel me blushing hot under his touch?

"I bet you drive all those college boys wild. Beautiful girl like you," he said, voice husky.

My lips parted, but no words came out, mind turned off to everything but the sensation of his hand against my face.

He ran his knuckles along my jawline, hand falling to gently grip my knee. I scooted closer to him.

"But you don't really go with boys, do you? I always hear about you spending your weekends babysitting, whether for your aunt and uncle or someone else," he said. "How come? A girl like you should be out living her life."

I looked away, shifting in my seat, the weight of his hand sending electrical impulses to my aching clit. I pressed my thighs together and forced myself to concentrate. "Well, it's been a long time since anybody asked me out."

He sat up, tossing his cap on the dashboard. "I don't believe that."

"They quit asking 'cause I kept saying no." Some instinct compelled me to scoot even closer to him.

"Why's that?"

I shrugged. "They're just silly boys."

He pulled me close, wrapping his arms around me. "You think you're ready for a man, little girl?"

His teasing nettled me. To prove myself, I gave him a shy peck on the lips. "Only one man in particular." I tried to lean back, but he pulled me even closer, threading his fingers through my hair.

He removed my hair clip, tossing it next to his cap. Then, he pressed his lips against mine, but his kiss was hungry, his tongue trying to force its way inside my mouth. I parted my lips and he slid it in, making me whimper and turn away.

"You're a good girl, aren't you?" He murmured against my ear. "Sweet little thing."

I gathered my courage and kissed him, the ache between my legs surging. I'd made out with boys before, but none of them had ever made me feel that way. Curious, I pushed my tongue into his mouth, moaning when his rose to meet mine. I lost my confidence all over again, breaking the kiss.

"Hang on a second." he released me, gripping the steering wheel to pull off the street into a parking lot, the storefront dark. He pushed the gear shaft into park, turning to grasp my arms, kissing me, and laying me down on the seat. He lowered himself on top of me, propping himself up on his elbows.

I moaned beneath his weight, excited and frightened all at the same time.

He kissed my cheeks and the tip of my nose. "Charley, I've wanted you for so long." He pressed his lips against mine, cupping my face with both hands. "You're perfect." He kissed me again, this time, forcing his needy tongue into my mouth.

I gasped, arching against him when he positioned his hips between my legs, something hard digging into my inner thigh.

He undid the buttons of my coat and blouse, sliding his hand inside to grope my breasts, groaning into my mouth. A jolt of pleasure shot from my aching breasts to my core. He left a trail of light kisses down my neck to the tops of my heaving breasts, licking and rubbing his face against them. "Let me see your perfect tits." He fumbled with the rest of the buttons.

Panic gripped me as I had lost control of the situation. "John, wait." I pushed against his shoulders.

He pushed his hand beneath my bra, his palm rough as he squeezed my bare breast with a groan.

I struggled against him, crying, "John, please stop, please."

He removed his hand, leaning on his elbow, expression darkened with lust. I felt his hardness as it dragged against my thigh.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No, I-"

"Then what's wrong?"

"I-I've never done anything like this before," I said, voice shaking.

He scratched the back of his head before cupping my cheek. "I'm sorry. I got a little carried away. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, okay?"

I nodded and he kissed me, softly this time.

"Can I keep kissing you?" he asked.

I ran my fingers through his thick, golden hair, pulling him back on top of me. We held each other, kissing and grinding until the windows fogged over. My panties were soaked beneath my skirt and tights. When he slid his hand under my bra a second time, I shuddered with pleasure, goosebumps rising over my skin. I squirmed against him, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra.

He tore it away, tossing it on the floor as he marveled at my breasts. "Oh, Charley," he murmured, taking one in hand, then lowering his head to nuzzle and kiss the other.

I whimpered when he took my nipple between his thumb and fingers, rubbing it into a stiff peak. I moaned, rubbing the back of his head.

"You're perfect." He took my other nipple into his mouth, sucking and teasing me with his tongue.

I arched my back, crying out in pleasure as I ground against him, the ache between my legs an agony, my pussy and my clit throbbing with want of release.

He released my nipple with a guttural groan, stroking and rubbing it as he kissed his way across my cleavage, taking the other into his mouth.

"John," I panted. "Oh, John." I rocked my hips against him, hoping he knew what I needed. I knew what I needed, but I didn't know how to ask.

He kissed his way back up my neck as he reached under my skirt, gripping my crotch through my tights and panties.

I whimpered, grabbing his wrist. "Wait, wait!"

He grinned. "You're sopping wet. You've soaked through your clothes." He squeezed me and I moaned, bucking against his hand. I was helpless beneath his touch.

"I can make you feel good without taking your virginity," he said, leaning down for a kiss. "Let me make you come."

I released his wrist with a nod, breathless.

He sat up, pulling my tights and panties down to my knees, exposing my wet, needy pussy. "Look at you, Charley." He ran his fingers through my sodden public hair, making me shudder. "Look at your pretty little pussy, all wet and ready for me." He slid two fingers up and down my slit.

I spread my legs as far as I could, moaning and squirming against the seat.

He rubbed my clit, waves of pleasure surging through me, turning me to putty, but then he placed two fingers against my virgin entrance.

I grabbed his wrist, crying out, "John! You said-"

He shushed me, leaning over to kiss me softly. "I feel your innocence. Oh, Charley, my sweet little Charley." He slid his fingers back to my clit, stroking me.

Electric pleasure shot up and down my spine as I shuddered and moaned, coming against his hand. Ripples of sweet ecstasy radiated from my clit, spreading over me, all the way down to my toes and up to my scalp. I pushed his hand away when his rubbing began to hurt.

He chuckled, raw and throaty as I lay there, panting and melting into the car seat. He put his fingers in my mouth, making me taste my own desire before giving me a deep kiss. "I wish you could see yourself," he said, pushing himself to his knees, and undoing his belt.

Fear mingled with my excitement. I had never seen a grown man's cock before.

He pushed down his trousers, the fabric of his underwear stretched tight over his massive erection. "No vision of heaven can compare to you." He slid them down into his trousers, his thick cock jutting into the air.

I gasped as pearls of white liquid dripped from the tip. He gripped it, pumping the shaft with his fist, his foreskin sliding back to expose his engorged head. My excitement gave way to fear. How could something so big fit inside my tiny pussy?

Tawny hair covered his thighs and balls, thickest over his groin. Two big veins extended from the base of his cock to the tip, where the pearls of white liquid dripped onto my stomach.

"I'm gonna come on your big perfect titties." He reached around, scooping wetness from my pussy to smear on his big cock. He groaned as he pumped it up and down. "Your juices feel so good on my cock. You're gonna make me come." He took my hand in his, wrapping my fingers around the base of his silky shaft.

I marveled at the smoothness of it.

He pumped my hand over himself. "Come on, Charley, squeeze it. You can't hurt me."

I gripped him harder, my own wetness making him slide in and out of my fist with ease.

"Tighter, come on," he urged, the sound of his need sending a spark to my tender clit.

I squeezed him as hard as I could, making him groan from deep within his throat.

"Oh, Charley, baby girl, that's it. I'm gonna come on your perfect tits. Don't stop." His voice was ragged, his breathing labored. Even in the dimness, I could see the flush creeping up his neck into his face.

He increased my pace over his cock with a guttural snarl, a spurt of white liquid splattering my left nipple and breast. I tried to let go with a squeal, but he kept my hand pumping, white liquid hot against my skin. Rope after rope shot out of the tip of his cock, coating my heaving chest.

Finally, he released me, putting his foot on the floor to lean against the dashboard, breathing heavily, face flushed scarlet. "You look so sexy right now, laying there all spent with my seed on your tits."

"What?"

He reached over and opened the glove compartment, grabbing a handful of napkins to clean me up with. "This is what makes you pregnant. If I spill inside you."

My pussy throbbed at the thought. "Oh."

He chuckled, wiping his seed from my breast, his cock slowly softening before me. "Normally, I'd say coming anywhere but inside a woman's cunt is a waste, but this was so hot, I'll make an exception."

When he was finished, he threw the used napkins in the back seat, pulling up his underwear and trousers and fastening his belt. He handed me my bra and helped me sit, watching me fix my clothing from the driver's seat with a dreamy look on his face.

After I buttoned my coat, he pulled me close for a soft kiss. "Let's get you home."

I rested my head against his shoulder as he drove.

He nudged me awake. "Charley, come on. We're here."

The memories of what just happened made my cheeks hot with embarrassment. How could I go inside and face my grandmother?

He turned my face toward his. "Let me kiss you one more time."

I made sure to kiss him back.

Grandma smoked at the kitchen table, her eyes narrowed. "What took you so long? I was worried."

I turned away from her to remove my coat. "You know how chatty the Phipps are. We had a tough time getting out of there, didn't we, Mr. Corrigan?"

He nodded. "They're pleasant company, though."

"To be sure," said Grandma, snuffing out her cigarette in her ashtray.

John tipped his cap to us both. "Good night, Mrs. Fairmont. Miss Donovan."

"Good night," said Grandma.

"Bye, Mr. Corrigan," I said, careful not to let my gaze linger.

He stepped back out into the dark and I bid my grandmother good night, slipping off to my bedroom where I flung myself on my bed, scheming for a way to be alone with him again.