Home from School Ch. 02

Story Info
The story progresses, and so does their tension.
1.2k words
4.2
43.4k
52

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gloobins
Gloobins
97 Followers

Chapter 2

I wake up. I leave my room and start to head downstairs. The smell of bacon fills the air. I go to the kitchen to see my mom cooking breakfast while wearing her business suit and an apron on. I hate to admit it but the skirt really shows off the shape of her butt.

"Oh, look who's up before noon."

"Yeah yeah, I think my body's still used to the school schedule."

"Well I'm glad you get to enjoy this breakfast while it's still fresh."

"Me too. That smells amazing."

She finishes making the bacon and eggs, and sets a plate down for me. We both begin eating.

"So, did you make a new girlfriend at school yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Really? I bet all the girls are after a handsome man like you."

"Oh yeah, totally. I practically have to fight them all off me."

We both chuckle a bit.

"Did you meet any cute girls you're interested in yet?"

"There's definitely some cute girls, but I'm not really interested in any of them to be honest."

"How come?"

"Eh... they seem too immature to me. I don't know, I guess I'm just not that interested in girls my age."

"Oh... So, do you like older women then?"

"Haha, yeah. I guess I do."

"Hmmm, a cougar hunter huh?"

"Yeah. What do they call it, a boytoy? Yeah I think I'd like to be a cougar's boytoy."

We both laugh.

"I can't imagine any of them would be into me that way though."

"I don't know... I can think of some people who'd love to have your young body..."

She winks at me and continues eating. I felt a spark of excitement when she said that.

"I gotta finish getting ready for work, hun. Can you put the food away while I do that?"

"Sure thing mom."

"Say bye to me first."

I walk up to her and give her a hug. She taps her finger on her cheek, motioning me to kiss it. I go to kiss her on the cheek, and she quickly turns her head towards me and kisses me on the lips.

"Stinker."

She grins slyly and leaves the room. I put the food away and head to my room. After I hear her leave, I decide to take advantage of having the house to myself by jacking my beanstalk. I check to see if my favorite porn star, LonelyMama, has uploaded anything new to her reddit account, but nothing so far. She hasn't revealed her face yet, but she has what I'd consider to be the perfect body. Big perky boobs, hourglass figure, big bubble butt and long beautiful legs. She only started uploading a couple months ago. The title of the first post she said her husband cheated on her so she made the account as payback. The fact that she only made it recently and doesn't show her face makes it feel more real. I don't normally follow specific porn starts but there's something about her that just really draws me to her. I watch a video of her playing with her pussy under her desk at her job. She's so wet, her creamy pussy juice drips onto the floor. Her legs quiver as she cums. There's something about the danger of getting caught in public that makes it especially sexy to me. I cum to my favorite part of the video.

The rest of the day was business as usual. Playing video games mostly. Hours later my mom gets back. We start to eat dinner together.

"I have tomorrow off work, would you like to do something together?"

"Sorry, I actually told my friend I'd go hang out with him. We could do something the next time you have off though."

"Oh, okay..."

"Sorry about that."

"Oh no, it's fine honey. Go hang out with your friend. I'll be here when you get back."

(Mom's perspective)

It's the next day. He's about to leave the door.

"Hey, are you about to leave without saying bye to your dear old mother?"

"Bye Mom. I'll be back in a couple hours."

"Nuh uh, come here. Give me a kiss first!"

"Alright, alright."

He walks over and gives me a hug. I squeeze him tightly. I give him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, alright. I'll see you later mom. Love you."

"I love you too my sweetheart. Have fun!"

He walks out the door. Damn, I immediately start to miss him. I don't want him to go but I can't be too selfish, I'm sure he missed his friends too. I start to clean to keep myself busy.

A couple hours pass and he's still not back yet. I text him, telling him to let me know when he's on his way back. He said he's probably going to be there a couple more hours but he'll let me know. I sigh and put the phone down, and continue to watch the tv. I suddenly remember the bag he didn't want me to grab.

"What could he be hiding from me? He used to tell me everything, and now he's keeping secrets from me? I should see what it is."

I pause my show and head up to his room. Of course it's already a mess, that boy needs to learn to pick up after himself. I look under his bed to see if the bag is still there. Sure enough it is. I grab it and place it on his bed.

"I... I should stop. He deserves his privacy..."

I anxiously reach for the zipper anyway. I slowly start to unzip it, my curiosity getting the best of me. I open it to see what looks like a flashlight and some bottles. It takes me a second, but I recognize what it is. It's a fleshlight.

"This is what he's been hiding from me? Oh thank goodness, I thought it might've been something worse."

I pick it up and unscrew the thick end. It has a nice silicone pussy. Even though it's wrong, I put my finger inside to see how it feels. Slightly disappointed, I feel that it's dry. Though, I am proud of him for keeping it clean, I wouldn't want him to catch a UTI. I hear a noise. It startles me and I drop it on the bed. I freeze for a moment, trying to hear if he's inside. I don't hear anything else, so I go look out the window to see if his car is there. It's not. Relieved, I put everything back where it was. I notice his laptop is charging by his bed.

"I wonder what kind of porn he looks at. I mean, I'm already this far. I might as well see."

I open his laptop and see the lock screen. Damn, maybe I can't see it after all. I type in 6969 as the password, and it unlocks.

"Of course that's his password. That goober."

I open the incognito mode in his browser. I may not be great with technology but mama knows all about incognito mode. I check his bookmarks to see if there's anything there. I see a favorites folder and open that up. Sure enough, plenty of porn tabs. Then, I notice one familiar one. LonelyMama on Reddit. I open it to see if it's what I think it is. It is. I feel a pit in my chest when I came to the realization.


Gloobins
Gloobins
97 Followers