All Comments on 'Home from School Ch. 02'

by Gloobins

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
put it all together then send it in

put it all together then send it in,

your not writing war and peace!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waste of Time

At the pace you're going there won't be any sex until Chapter 12. This is a porno site. You're not creating sexual tension or building up to something amazing. You're just wasting our time. ZERO stars!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
So realistic when mother and so first discover each other.

My mother loved reading my Penthouse Forums. They eased her guilt of incestuous desires.

LunarmagusLunarmagusalmost 4 years ago
You're doing fine.

Don't listen to these other goobers. You are doing fine, and I am liking the build up. I am quite curious to see how far this goes.

Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 4 years ago
Ignore Anonymous

Sure, I would enjoy longer submissions as well, but the writing is pretty good so keep it up and post at your own rate. Enjoying the build up so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope mom gets turned on!

When she realizes her son is looking at MILF porn, maybe even mom/son porn, does she feel a little twinge between her legs? Watch the porn and masturbate only to be recorded by her son's hidden cam?

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Nothing

You've written two parts so far, and nothing. Are you writing for Vanity Fair or Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

I love the way this leads up. It doesn't always have to jump right in. I'm glad there are more parts, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Gee... could Lonely Mama be.... No... it couldn't be her... could it? These two are going to have a great time.

Thanks for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

I really dislike series that are broken up into several quick 1 page or 3/4 page chapters. Just as you get get going jacking off, the chapter ends. Instead of a 6 chapter series, the author would be better off combining the first three chapters and the last three chapters and make it a 2 chapter series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGloobins@Gloobins
You want sexy stories with humor and realism? Well read my shit and have all your creamy dreams cum true.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES