Home from School Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom asks him to sleep in her bed. What will happen?
1.4k words
4.14
22k
31

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers

I wake up, desperately needing to use the bathroom. I rush out of bed, only to see the door locked. I can hear the sound of the shower running, with my mom humming in it.

"Goddamn it."

I consider going outside in our yard to relieve myself, but there isn't a spot where either our neighbors or people driving by wouldn't be able to see. Reluctantly, I knock on the door.

"Mom? I have to go to the bathroom."

"What?!"

I sigh.

"I have to go to the bathroom! Can I come in?!"

"You have to go to the bathroom?"

"Yes!!"

"Okay, let me unlock the door."

"Please hurry, I really need to go!"

I'm bouncing up and down while holding my crotch. I can hear the shower curtain open, and her walking to the door and unlocking it. It feels like a dam is cracking and all the water is about to burst out. As soon as she unlocks it, I open the door and rush inside.

"Woah!"

I push past her and immediately pull my pants down.

"I'm sorry, please don't look. I can't hold it any longer!"

"Yup yup, don't mind me!"

I pull my dick out, but nothing comes out. It's doing that annoying thing it does where if there's anybody around while I'm trying to pee, it won't come out. It hurts and I really have to, but it won't. I'm standing there with my dick hanging out and my naked mother behind me. She scooches past me to try to get back into the shower. I look over and get a glimpse of her naked body. I blush and turn my head back away, trying to ignore the fact that she's naked. As she get back into the shower, she looks at my dick. I don't notice as I'm looking away, but she doesn't take her eyes off it for a moment. Then, she gets back in and I can finally let it out.

The embarrassment of the situation kicks in. I used to go to the bathroom while she was showering before when I was younger, since we only had one bathroom in a small apartment. Even though it was embarrassing back then too, this situation was way worse.

"Sorry about barging in before you got back to the shower mom... I just felt like I couldn't hold it in a second longer..."

"It's okay sweetie, I understand."

We stand there in silence for a moment while I finish peeing. When I'm done, I realize the gravity of the situation. She's right next to me... naked... The thought of that starts to get me erect. I look over at the shower and I can see her figure in the silhouette on the shower curtain. I think about how I just saw her naked body a moment ago, and I can picture the way it looked if I imagine it well enough. Before I realize it, I'm slowly starting to stroke myself. I look at her figure standing there and realize that if she looks over she might be able to see what I'm doing from the shadow. I sit down and act like I'm going to take the browns to the superbowl, but instead I'm just slowly jerking off.

"So, I've been thinking about going back into dating."

I suddenly stop. Hearing her say that makes my heart sink.

"Oh... So soon?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you and Rick only broke up a couple months ago, right? Isn't that a bit too early to go after someone else again?"

"You think?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure you don't just want me all to yourself?"

My heart and dick both jumped when I heard her say that.

"Yeah... I guess I do..."

I start stroking again, this time much faster. She chuckles for a moment.

"Okay, okay. I guess if my baby boy wants his mommy all to himself, he can."

She makes a kissing sound in there. I make one back. The feeling is heightened to such a degree that I feel like I'm going to cum already. I panic as I try to decide whether I should stop and leave, or try to cum discreetly right next to her. My mind is telling me to leave while my dick is telling me that this'll be hot. I stare at her figure in the shower, and imagine what she looks like in there. The orgasm builds up, and I cover my mouth to try to quiet myself as I shoot my cum on my belly.

"Mmmmmfff."

"Are you okay sweetie? Is something wrong?"

"I-it's alright... It's just a stomach cramp."

"Ooh, I'm sorry sweetheart. Do you need me to rub it and make it feel better?"

My heart skipped a beat.

"N-no, that's alright..."

"Are you sure hun?"

"Yes mom."

"Alright, let mommy know if there's anything she can do to make you feel better."

FUCK that's hot!

"Will do mom."

I use the toilet paper to wipe up the cum off me. I put them in the toilet but don't flush it for obvious reasons. I leave and rush into my room.

(Mom's perspective)

I think I know what he was doing but couldn't get a clear sight. I stop the shower and flush the toilet. While I'm there, I notice a wet spot on the floor. I stick my finger in it, and it feels slimy. Yep, no doubt about it, that's cum. That naughty boy, he was playing with himself right next to mommy in the shower? I'll have to teach him a lesson later. I wipe up the cum, consider licking it up but it's been on the bathroom floor so I resist for now.

(Son's perspective)

The rest of the day went by like usual. She went to work, I cleaned and chilled by myself. Then, when she came home, she wanted us to watch TV together. I agreed, and we watched some anime while sitting next to each other. At first I was sitting on the other side of the couch, but she told me to come closer to cuddle with her. I was sitting up while she was resting her head on my shoulder, and grabbing my arm. She held my arm between her boobs, and I had to concentrate really hard on not getting a boner. After the last episode, I told her I was going to head up to my room. I started to get up, but before I could she grabbed my arm and didn't let me get up.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something..."

"Yeah?"

She looked down, embarrassed. I've never seen her look so cute before.

"Mommy's been feeling kind of lonely lately... Would you mind... sleeping in my bed with me?"

I started blushing and my heart raced fast.

"Uh, sure. I can do that..."

"Yay!"

She got a huge smile on her face and jumped up to give me a big hug. She's acting like a cute girl. It's a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

"Go get ready for bed. I'll meet with you in the bed, handsome."

She smacks my butt and gives me a wink as I leave the room. I try to clear my head of any dirty thoughts, but she makes it hard for me when she acts like that. I get dressed in my usual PJ's: just shorts and nothing else. I lay in her bed, noticing how much more comfortable it is than mine. The pillows are so fluffed, the blanket is thick and soft, the mattress has a nice cushion. I feel like I want to sleep in here more often.

After a bit, she comes into the room wearing a strapped, black lace nightgown. Fuck, she doesn't know how much I love black lace. I try not to stare but she still notices me looking.

"Like it? This is my most comfortable one."

"Wow, that looks... amazing on you!"

She giggles and grabs her own wrist, squishing her boobs together. She crawls into the bed, and pulls me close to her. My head is at about chest level. I close my eyes as she lightly runs her fingers through my hair and the back of my neck, while humming lullabies. I haven't felt this loved in years. I tear up a little from the pure bliss, before she slowly falls asleep. I turn over on my back and try to sleep, but my mind won't shut off. I stare up at the ceiling, thinking about how much I love her and love this. I decide to stop jerking off to her, as I feel it's wrong and taking a toll on my mental health. I just want to enjoy the wholesomeness of loving my mom in a non creepy way.

I close my eyes, and slowly drift off to sleep.

Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers