Home from School Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom wakes me up with a sexy surprise. She can't help herself.
1.7k words
4.42
26.1k
32

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers

"If you truly wish to service your Queen, come here."

She motions me closer, and I obey. Then, she starts to loosen the belt on my armor.

"What are you doing, your Highness?"

"I'm treating myself. I've worked so hard these past months, I feel I deserve a reward. Am I wrong?"

"N-not at all, your Highness. It is my honor to serve you, however I can."

"You can start by ditching the armor."

"I-if that's your wish..."

I take off my armor and stand above her. While sitting, she motions me to come even closer, until my dick is right at her head level. She places my sword gently in her hands, and begins kissing the tip. I try to be stoic and not react, but she puts the whole thing in her mouth and I can't but moan. She begins licking and sucking the blade. Never has it felt better to get my equipment polished.

The scene fades as I slowly start to regain consciousness. The dream is gone, yet I still feel the Queen polishing me. I slowly open my eyes and look down, only to see my mom with my dick in her mouth.

This is still a dream, right? But it feels so real.

She looks up and we make eye contact. She stops and pulls my dick out of her mouth, and looks away embarrassed.

"Mom?! What are-"

"I'm sorry... I don't know what I was thinking..."

She covers her face in her hands and sit up, staring at her with a shocked expression.

"Were you just...?"

"Yes, yes I was. Oh my God, I can't believe this! You're my son and I was..."

"Hey hey hey, it's okay."

I reach over and caress her shoulder.

"You aren't mad?"

She looks at me with an adorably pouty face.

"No, I'm not mad at all. I was just... surprised."

We sit there silent for a moment.

"You probably want to go sleep back in your bed now."

"No, no... I don't mind sleeping in here still..."

"Really?"

She looks up at me with puppy dog eyes. It's so strange to see her act like this, but it's cute too. Even though this feels like a mistake, I don't want to stop.

"Yeah."

She looks down at my still erect penis.

"Are you... going to put that away?"

"Do you... want me to?"

She looks back up to me.

"Not... really..."

I can see the expression in her eyes change. A moment ago, they seemed sad and bashful. Now, they look excited and controlling. She leans in closer to it, and gently holds it with one hand. My heart is beating faster than a dubstep song, and my legs and chest feel tingly.

"You know, I saw what you were doing in the bathroom this morning."

"Uh... What do you mean?"

She looks up at me and chuckles.

"You were stroking yourself while mommy was in the shower."

I gasped to myself.

"You... knew?"

"Of course, I could still see you through the curtains. Stroking your cock, just like this."

She begins to stroke me. Even though she's barely touching it, it feels extremely more sensitive than my own hand.

"I... I'm so sorry..."

"I was shocked that you'd have the audacity to try that. I wasn't even mad about the fact that you did that, I was more upset that you tried to keep it a secret from me."

"I'm... sorry?"

"The next time you want to get off to mommy, let me know, and I'll be happy to lend a... hand."

She winks at me. I throw my head back and start laughing at the corny joke. Even in this time she still can make me laugh.

"I... didn't think you'd be okay with this kind of thing. I'm not even sure I'm okay with it..."

"Well, now you know. But..."

She starts lightly running her fingertip along my shaft.

"You still masturbated by me without my consent. That was a very naughty thing. I think I'll have to... punish you."

I moaned a little from hearing that. She looked into my eyes, smirked, then stuck her mouth around my cock. She holds it there and hums, making it vibrate.

"Oh my God!!"

She starts sliding her mouth up and down my shaft, pressing her tongue on the bottom of my dick. The feeling is almost orgasmic the entire time. I lean my head back and roll my eyes. All my mental focus is on how good it feels. I look down to see her eyes staring back up at me. The expression in her eyes looks like a cat staring at its prey. She has full control of my body and she knows it. The feeling of fear intensifies the situation.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh..."

I moan loudly. Then, she starts lightly massaging my balls. I've never thought to play with my balls when masturbating before so this is an entirely new feeling to me. This is all new, but especially that. I moan even louder.

"Do you like that?"

"Oooooh yeeeaaaaah."

I don't understand how this could be a punishment, this feels more like a reward. But, better not look a gift horse in the mouth that's being used to suck me off.

She sticks out her tongue and lets a big string of saliva drip down to my dick. I imagine that that was my cum and my leg twitches a bit. Then she uses the spit as lube as she strokes her hand up and down my shaft. She has the perfect grip and speed. She looks up at me with such a caring expression.

"Does mommy make you feel good?"

Hearing her say that reminds me of how wrong this is. I get embarrassed and turn my head to the side to hide it.

"... Yeah..."

"Do you like it when I call myself mommy?"

My legs twitch hearing her say that.

"...Yeah..."

"Yeah what?"

My face is redder than an apple or something else really red. I turn my head back to look her in the eyes.

"Yes... mommy..."

She gets a big grin across her face. She seems so pleased with herself for corrupting her son like this. Fuck that's hot.

She notices it's getting dry so she spits on it a little more. Then, she lowers her head and lightly kisses my left ball.

"Wait, what are you..."

She presses her tongue against the bottom of my nut and licks up to the top. I feel a lot of precum spill out.

"Oh my God!!"

She starts quickly licking up and down the top of the ball. The sensation is unbelievable, I never knew that kind of feeling was possible. The intensity immediately makes the orgasm start to build up, and quickly.

"Oh my God, oh my God! I'm about to... cum..."

She strokes and licks even faster. The pleasure builds up until it leads to an explosive climax. I whimper as my body shakes and cum starts flying from my dick. It's like every new orgasm feels the most intense I've ever had, then I keep getting surprised by how much better the next one is.

After the orgasm is complete, my body is still tingling in sexual bliss. I relax all my muscles and lay in pure nirvana.

"Mmmmm, what a sexy mess you made."

She stares at my body, looking at all the cum covering me. She bites her lip and fidgets with her legs a bit.

"Do you mind if I... clean it up?"

I look at her and she's blushing like crazy, with an intense look of desire in her eyes.

"Go ahead."

She immediately starts licking the cum off my chest. I moan as I feel her hot tongue sliding across my body. She licks up everywhere the cum landed on my torso, then makes her way to my half erect dick. She slides her tongue around the tip. The feeling is even more intense than it was before the orgasm. Almost too intense. I immediately start tensing my legs.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH!! That's so much more sensitive!!"

I try to let her continue for a couple seconds but it becomes too much.

"Okay, okay."

Instinctively I try to push her away, but she grabs my arms and pushes them down to my sides. She starts sucking my dick again, and it quickly turns from half erect to fully.

"Wait, wait wait! That's so much!!"

"I told you I was going to punish you, right?"

My heart skips a beat as fear overtakes me. She looks up at me, and that predator look is even more intense now. Her eyes are huge and her pupils are dilated. She bobs her head up and down with incredible speed. At this point I'm not even moaning, I'm screaming.

"Mom!!"

She looks up at me. She's usually so sweet, so this side of her is scary. Scary, yet sexier than anything I could ever think of.

"I'm... going to..."

The orgasm builds up even quicker now. Before I can even process it, I start to cum again.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

My body thrashes around like I'm having a seizure. I roll my head back and scream in delight. Tears form in my eyes and I almost pass out. She keeps her head on my dick, trying her hardest not to let anything leak out. Once she swallows everything, she wipes off her face.

"How do you feel sweetie pie?"

"..."

My mind is completely blank. I just lay there, as my whole body is still in pure bliss.

"I'll assume that means I did a great job."

She gets up and crawls over to me. She lays her head on my chest, running her fingers lightly along my belly. I still can't speak, it's like she sucked all my energy from my dick.

"Mmmmmmm... You look so cute and handsome right now. I can't believe what a big man you've become."

She kisses me on the cheek, then gets back to laying her head on my chest.

"I'm so happy I finally got to do this with you. How are you feeling, love?"

"... Never better..."

"Hehe, I'm glad to hear it."

I slowly reach my hand over to rest on her shoulder. We lay there, cuddling together. It lasts for what feels like forever and no time at all. In reality it was probably around 15 minutes. She gets up to go to the bathroom, and I groggily pull my shorts back on and turn over. I feel the anxiety creep in, but I'm too tired to address it.

She comes back in the room and lays down. I'm already asleep by this point, so she kisses me on the cheek and lays back down too.

Gloobins
Gloobins
98 Followers