All Comments on 'Home Grown Slut Ch. 02-07'

by ZenithZone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 6 years ago
Was Interesting

I liked the idea, telling the story to his wife. It was an interesting take on it. However, I'm a cheating is cheating kind of guy. So what he did to his father seemed wrong, at least if she held to what she said about him not getting her pussy again. That could have been roleplay. Then, we get into the wife wanting her son, Shaun, to breed her. That just takes it too far for me. So 3*s. Still, as I said a wonderful take on it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Chapters 2and3 are great.

So arousing with the hand job.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful ending

Carol will seduce Shaun very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice premise......

Only one critique..... You cannot suck venom from a hornet sting that way. Water and baking soda, mud and dampened Epsom salt will draw it out though. I know this because I had been a logger for 26 years and have been stung by hornets, wasps, bees and yellow jackets hundreds of times since i had begun the profession. However..... You can suck the venom from a snake with your mouth. If she had done that though, he wouldn't have been able to get an erection because of blood loss after she had sliced his groin to suck the venom.

meucimeucialmost 6 years ago
sexy

I really enjoyed the story well written and very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Grammar

Decent story, but you really need an editor. Quotes in the wrong places, misspelling; all detract.

tallman441tallman441almost 6 years ago
Hot story

Very hot. I liked the story line. Hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved the twist at the end.

Long build up but worth it. I love stories of proper women giving into their desires.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Very hot. I too am a fan of prim and proper mother’s gradually submitting to a dominant son. Bring in an aunt and a nerdy cousin. Maybe a female cousin as well. Then the combinations are almost endless, and potentially boiling hot. Thank you, ZZ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous