All Comments on 'Home Gym Pt. 01'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

70's is pushing it a bit far on the MILF path, don't you think? Would have been much hotter if a few decades had been removed.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

I like where this is going. More please.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years agoAuthor

To the Anonymous commenters who thought Vicky was too old to be a MILF, I'll point out a few truths. First, this story is posted in the mature category; second, there is no age limit on sexiness; third, I never claimed that Vicky was a MILF; and forth, both Stan and Vicky are of a similar age.

BTW: Most people do not retire and move into a senior neighborhood when they are only 50 years old. You want a very different story than the one I wrote

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

I appreciated the age of the characters, perhaps because I am that age as well. These are fantasies. If old folks don't actually behave this way it takes nothing away from the fantasy. I hope these characters have many erotic experiences to share with us readers.

GF359GF359over 2 years ago

A very good setup and start. Please continue.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Damn glad to see your name next to a story my friend. Great start with some real MATURE Story writing. Looking forward to future Parts to this submission. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both wife (71) and I (74) enjoyed this story. And we are still sexually active and creative. Age is just a number!

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Loving it Joe! I'm eager for the next installment, please don't keep us waiting to long....

Thank you for sharing

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 2 years ago

Lovely writing as always, so sexy x

Love Anna

CandTNQCandTNQover 2 years ago

Great start

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was very good and I look forward to more, but there were a number of places that would have benefitted from a good editor. Just little stuff that any good grammar police person would want to see corrected.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years agoAuthor

To the anonymous commenter who send feedback to my e-mail. I cannot answer your question if you don't provide an e-mail address or even your Lit profile name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES