Home Gym Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky answered his implied question, "I'd like to get closer to you, wrap my arms around you, and smell that erotic aroma that is you. I also like looking and if it's okay with you I'd like to advance to hugging." She stood knowing that her nipples communicated her desire much better than she did.

Stan also stood, "I want my hands all over you and smell in your sweet scent."

"Vicky nestled in his arms and took in his intoxicating scent, "Is this a fetish? I've never been so turned on by anyone's scent before."

"I'm not sure, but I like the smell of you," Stan answered, then licked up the side of her neck.

Vicky responded with a sound of erotic pleasure.

Their hug took on a new flavor as hands started to explore the bodies within their grasp.

Vicky pulled away first. "I hope you don't think I'm a tease, but I've got a bit of history getting into relationships too early. Can we just enjoy playing with each other for a while longer before we get in over our heads?"

Stan adjusted his shorts and replied, "I do agree. I've been burnt too and would rather not fall down that rabbit hole again. I do like looking at you and touching you, but we can hold off of the bedroom activities for a while. By the way, I do like the sexual tease."

"Me too. I liked it when you licked me too. No one has ever done that before." Vicky answered.

"Maybe I should let you take a shower now, that is unless you would prefer me to lick you all over." Stan offered.

"I think the shower is a good idea. The licking sounds wonderful, but maybe we should hold that off for later. I do like the idea of showering here after the weight training and you get to shower at my place tomorrow after the aerobics class." Vicky replied.

She headed back into his house and into his bedroom. She stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower. She again did not close the bathroom door.

Stan followed her into the house and contemplated offering her a robe or just waiting to see her wrapped in a towel, or less. He waited in his bedroom for her. He heard the water turn off and the sounds associated with a person drying themselves. She stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around her.

Seeing Stan seated on the bed she said, "I thought you would offer me a shirt like you did yesterday."

I thought about that, but was convinced that if I saw you in the shower, I'd forget what I came in to do," he joked.

"I like that, but let's test that theory shall we. Pick out a shirt for me to wear and we'll see what happens," She proposed as she removed the towel from her naked body.

It only took Stan a few moments of comparing one item after another before he ran out of choices and had to offer her a thin undershirt of his that was three sizes too big for her.

She smiled and pulled it over her head, then said, "your turn."

Stan stripped down and Vicky refused to even step back. She appeared to be planning on an accidental touch.

Stan stepped around her and felt her hand brush against his manhood. He stepped into the shower and Vicky followed him into the bathroom. She chatted with him while he took his shower and helped him to dry off once he got out.

"I get to choose what you wear now, since you chose for me," she said opening the drawers of his chest of drawers until she found his boxers. She picked out a pair and handed them to him, "this and nothing else," she commented.

They returned to the table in Stans back yard and chatted more about whatever came up. Talking seemed to come easy to them, something neither had much experience with. They found that the topic would often find its way to sex and what they liked, or were interested in trying. The idea of being licked all over enticed Vicky, but agreed that would have to wait for a while, but a little bit wouldn't hurt.

After another hour Vicky said, "I really should get back home before I second guess the decision we made."

"I'm assuming that you're still not ready to start cooking yet. Would you like to come over for pasta tonight?" Stan offered.

"You're right and I'd love to. I'm assuming the same fee applies as yesterday," she accepted.

"After what we discovered today, you are always welcomed here covered in sweat, and I love the wet t-shirt look," Stan answered. "Come on over around 4 and you can entertain me while I cook."

Vicky went home and unpacked the remaining boxes. She surprised herself with the fact that getting her new house in order hadn't taken very long. It seems than when you downsize as much as she had, moving takes much less time.

Stan had only ever seen her in very casual clothes, or nothing at all. As a matter of fact, she'd only seem him dressed the same. She contemplated wearing something more in line what she's wear out in public, but decided that how she was dressing was working.

She put on one of her many tee shirts and checked herself out in the mirror. This was at least clean and not ladened with sweat. She noticed her muscles tightening as she pulled the Tee over her head. The morning workout had awakened muscles she didn't know she had.

She headed over to Stan's house a bit early, but didn't think he'd mind.

"Come on in," Stan welcomed his neighbor.

"I'm not too early, am I?" Vicky asked rolling her shoulder.

"Not at all. You are welcomed here anytime. I have more fun when you're around," he commented then noticing the stretching that was preoccupying her mood. He recognized it as overworked muscles. "Looks like you need a massage to work out those tired muscles. We may have overdone it this morning."

"I think you're right; my shoulder is really tight," she said.

"Hang on just a minute. Let me finish up the sauce then it needs to simmer for an hour." He replied.

He started to rub her shoulders, then asked if she wanted a full massage.

"That would be great, as long as half of it was to relieve my sore muscles," she teased.

Back in his bedroom she lay naked and face down on his bed. He worked her tight muscles in her shoulders and arms before moving down her back. He heard the sounds of relieve and felt her tightness relax, but he was not finished yet. He moved lower and massaged the twin globs of her butt. He moved down to her thighs, massaged her there as well and noticed that she opened her legs. The massage took on a more erotic tone and he definitely enjoyed the feel of her ass and the wetness between her legs.

He stopped and told her to turn over. He gave a standard massage to her shoulders and upper arms, before shifting to the non-traditional massage of her breasts.

He lowered his mouth to her stomach and licked her skin from her bikini line up to and including both of her breasts and nipples. Then with great strength he moved back away from her. "How does that feel?" he asked.

"Great, but now it's my turn to do you," she said climbing off the bed.

Stan took her place on the bed, but she stopped him, "Strip," she said.

Lying face down and naked he felt Vicky's hands cover his back. It surprised him that she seemed to know what she was doing with his muscles. She worked his upper back then moved on to his mid back and finally his lower back.

Stan was certain she had to have taken massage classes at one time. She massaged his glutes, but not in the erotic way he had touched her, that is until she reached her hand between his legs and cupped his balls. She gave him a gentle massage, pulled her hand away and gave him a sharp open-handed smack low and across both cheeks. She then resumed her gentle fondling of his balls before again removing her hand to deliver another smack. Sher repeated this one more time and when she noticed his erection, she removed her hand and told him to turn over.

She immediately placed her hands lightly on his chest. The professional massage was no more. She caressed and fingered his nipples then stimulated his entire chest with her hands, always moving lower. She easily moved her hands around his erection and again found his balls. Holding them lightly she lowered her mouth to tongue the tip of his penis and then licked her way up his chest and as he had with her, tongued his nipples before licking back down, but this time she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She allowed his cock it's freedom from her mouth as she traced her tongue down the underside of his cock and down to his balls. She then slowly licked him back up to his tip again and sucked on the head of his cock for another few seconds. She remembered their decision not to go too far and stopped.

She stepped back, "how was that?" she asked.

"That was fantastic. I guess this means we have removed yet another layer of restrictions." Stan observed.

"I guess it does. I think it means that I have no self-control around you," she giggled.

"Well, the way I see it, I own you another massage complete with a spanking." Stan offered.

"How about after our workout tomorrow?" Vicky offered.

12