Home Improvement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her hands against Nate's thighs, slowly pushing him out. A hand turned her toward Owen, and she barely had time to open her mouth before Owen stuffed his cock into it. "Let's see you take this one all the way," he said, grinning down on her.

Well, that certainly wasn't going to happen; he was too thick to fit into her throat. But she could take four inches or so, and she delighted with how heavy his shaft lay on her tongue as it glided back and forth in her mouth.

So here was sweet little Abby, petite little Abby, on her knees, stroking Nate and Derrick in a steady rhythm while she sucked hard on Owen's dick. Surprisingly, Owen was gentle with her, not forcing her to take any more than she could, lightly caressing her cheek as he fed her his cock. She grew light-headed with anticipation of when he would erupt inside her, whether Derrick or Nate would be next, what it would be like to swallow three loads of warm come.

And just then, Owen pulled her off him, grabbed her by the waist, carried her over to the bed, and dropped her on it. He grabbed her legs and jerked her down until her ass was even with the edge of the bed, then knelt between her legs. He gave her a positively wicked smile. "You'll be taking care of us in due time, little girl. First, we're gonna take care of you."

Owen tugged off her shorts and panties, grasped her thighs and spread her legs, then dipped his head between them. "Oh, GOOOODDDD!" Abby moaned as she felt his tongue take a long, slow swipe up her slippery slit. He dragged his tongue back down, then up again, pressing it inside her this time and probing her.

Abby realized how aroused she'd become by sucking their cocks; her pussy was gushing like a faucet. She reached down and grabbed Owen's head, desperately trying to pull him up farther, where she needed him to be.

Owen dawdled for a moment longer, then his tongue marched inexorably upward, and Abby almost jerked off the bed as the tip circled her clit.

One side of the bed shifted, then the other, and in a fog Abby realized that Derrick and Nate had taken positions on either side of her head. She rolled her head toward Derrick and effortlessly swallowed his cock, then rolled the other way and hungrily devoured Nate's. She gave a muffled moan as he plunged it all the way into her just as she felt one finger, then another, slide into her drenched cunt. Owen's tongue was flicking over her clit more rapidly now, and the intrusions into her pussy were accompanied by his thumb probing against her asshole, then pushing into it. Nate suddenly pulled out, and then Abby began writhing on the bed, screaming, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" over and over.

Orgasms had different ways of affecting Abby. Sometimes one would leave her completely sated. Two would almost invariably be sufficient.

But not now. Owen stood up, towering over her, his massive dick jutting out over her abdomen, reaching almost to her navel. "Put your fingers back inside me," she whispered.

Owen grinned and shook his head. "Nah, you need a black cock inside that pussy. We'll start you off with my man Derrick." Derrick got off the bed and moved around until he was standing between her legs, then began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit.

Abby looked up at him, then at Owen. "I don't think... it's too big, I can't take all of that."

Owen nodded. "Yeah, you can." Abby shuddered as Derrick leaned forward and pushed his cock inside her.

There was a momentary commingling of pain and pleasure. Derrick looked down at her, concern on his face. "You okay? I don't want to hurt you."

She gave a quick shake of her head. "It's okay." He was almost half the way inside her, and she felt the walls of her vagina grudgingly spreading to accommodate him. "It's just so much more than I'm used to."

"Want me to stop?" he asked as he slowly withdrew until only the tip was still insider her.

Abby quickly shook her head. "No, don't stop," she said, arching her ass up, trying to draw him back into her.

"So what do you want, little girl?"

She stared up at him. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me with your big black cock, and I want you to fuck me until I come again."

Derrick pushed forward, this time one more inch of his shaft plunging into her. Back again, then into her, then back, then in, deeper each time, until his balls slapped against her ass and Abby moaned with delight as she took every inch of his cock.

The bed dipped again, and this time it was Owen next to her. He cradled her head, pulling her up to him, and she greedily swallowed his dick as he plunged it to the back of her throat. This was Abby's fantasy: being ravaged by two men, one big cock deep in her pussy, the other deep in her mouth.

She could feel her whole body trembling as they kept fucking her like this. Then Owen drew his fingers down her abdomen, and the instant he touched her clit, she flew apart.

Her climax seemed to last forever, and then finally she collapsed back on the bed as both Owen and Derrick pulled their cocks from her. She panted for breath as the two stood over her. "So did I fuck you good, little girl?" asked Derrick, his grin showing that he knew exactly what the answer was.

"Oh, God yes," Abby finally managed. "You fucked me so good. You made me come so fucking hard."

Nate moved into view, stroking his thick, veiny cock. "Think you can take any more, sweetie?"

Abby stared at him. She'd had trouble taking Derrick, at least at first, and Nate was longer and thicker. No, she couldn't take another cock.

But then her arousal started peaking again as she realized, They're going to take turns fucking me. Was she really going to allow them to do that? She glanced around at the three of them. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. She gazed up at Nate and nodded. "Yeah, I want more."

Nate turned her over on her stomach, grabbed her hips and raised her ass in the air, then pulled her down just a bit so that her knees were on the edge of the bed. She tensed with anticipation as his big dick flopped heavily onto one of her ass cheeks. She liked getting fucked from behind, because it provided a maximum angle of penetration and it ceded complete control to her partner, and every now and then that was really hot.

He drew his cock down, stopping briefly to press it against her rosebud. She drew forward; no way was she going to take that huge cock in her ass. He eased her back, then let his cock drift down until it was pressed against her opening.

Derrick had been gentle with her. Nate wasn't. Abby screamed as he shoved his cock into her, her pussy burning as it burrowed deeper and deeper, until she felt his balls slap against her clit. He pulled it all the way out, holding it there for just a moment, and she could feel her pussy gaping, seeking to draw him back in. Then he gave another thrust, all the way into her.

He began fucking her in earnest, holding her hips tight and just ramming his cock in and out of her. She was beside herself, sobbing, "Yes! Fuck me harder!" as he pounded into her.

He brought her to the brink of another orgasm, then suddenly stopped, only the head of his cock still inside her. "You gonna come again, girl, it's gonna be with a dick in your mouth."

Owen lay down on the bed, stretching out and moving so that his lap was under Abby's head. He lifted his cock straight up in the air, and Abby marveled again about how magnificent it was. Cocks weren't necessarily attractive; some were thin and veiny, some too short to be enticing.

But Owen's cock was indeed magnificent: long, dark, thick, the mushroom-shaped crown leaking just a bit of pre-cum. Abby leaned forward and lapped it up, then slurped down one side of the shaft, then up the other, finally twining her hands together and holding it firmly at the base. "What you gonna do with that, baby doll?" Owen said, giving her that fierce grin again.

Abby grinned right back. "I'm gonna suck your dick while he fucks me." And without another word, she opened wide, her lips sliding over the crown and descending down the shaft.

She took him halfway down, steadied herself, then swallowed another inch or two. She was just about to wonder what Nate was doing when he decided to join the fun, his cock punching into her, deeper and deeper, until his abdomen pressed against her ass.

And then he began fucking her again, just like he had been, hard, fast, and deep, as she jerked her hands on Owen's cock and sucked furiously on the top half of the shaft. This was another fantasy come true: two long, thick cocks inside her, one slamming into her from behind, one thrusting up into her hungry mouth. It was so much, too much, but yes, it was so much better than she could have imagined. Then Nate's big hand snaked around her abdomen, and the instant his finger pressed against her clit, she pulled her mouth off Owen's cock and fell against his stomach sobbing, "Fuck me! I'm coming!" over and over.

Nate drew his cock from her, and Abby slowly came back to earth. She gazed up at Owen's enormous black cock, shiny from her saliva. There was no way she was going to handle that. Derrick was one thing. Nate was another. But this? It couldn't possibly fit inside her.

She smiled up at Owen. "I guess it's your turn to fuck me," she said.

He reached down and pulled her up until she was straddling him. His cock slid wetly along her slit.

Owen looked up at her, doubt crossing his features. "Sure you want to do this?"

Abby nodded. "Yeah. I want your cock inside me." She raised up on one foot, reached behind her, lifted his cock up, and gave it a gentle stroke as she positioned it against her pussy. She paused for a moment longer, put both knees on the bed, and sank back on him.

She cried out as the thick crown breached her. Oh, this was a mistake, she thought, her breath coming in harsh gasps at the burn of his entry. He was barely inside her, and his cock was stretching her impossibly wide.

"Hold still," Owen said. "That's a lot for a little girl like you to take." Abby gave a stiff nod. "Just move up and down on that." She raised up a bit until only the crown was still inside her, then slowly rocked back, moaning as she took another inch.

"Such a tight little pussy," he murmured.

"That's because your cock's so fucking huge," she gasped.

He moved his hips up, and she gave a sharp gasp as another inch or two slid up into her. "Yeah, but you like that big black cock inside you."

She started rocking steadily back and forth, her pussy now enveloping half the shaft. "Oh, yeah, I love that big black cock inside me." And she did. Oh, God, she did.

She looked up at Nate. "Come here," she mumbled as he knelt on the bed, his thick rod dangling in front of her face. "Put your cock in my mouth." He pushed his shaft into her, and she delighted in the taste of her own come.

Nate forced his cock into her throat and held it there, and now Abby was taking more and more of Owen. She propped her hands on Owen's chest as Nate began face-fucking her, and Owen gripped her by the waist, shoving his cock up into her again and again. Her orgasm hit her like a broadside accident, and she gave a long, muffled moan, nine inches of black cock buried in her throat and another foot of it buried in her cunt.

Her orgasm finally crested, and Abby slowly continued to ride Owen as Nate eased his cock in and out of her mouth. She'd almost forgotten about Derrick until she heard him say, "Hey, guys, look what I found!"

He was holding up the bottle of lube she'd bought that morning.

This is where she'd draw the line, Abby thought as Derrick crawled on the bed behind her. "Listen, there's no way I'm taking a cock in my ass."

"You've done it before, I'll bet. And you were going to do it with that puny-ass dildo you bought."

Abby's body tensed as she felt a cool liquid drizzle onto her backside. "Yeah, but I didn't have a huge cock inside me already."

She felt Derrick slowly spread the lube onto her cheeks and into her rosebud. She gasped as she felt a finger slide into her ass, just to the first knuckle. "See, that's not so bad, is it?" Derrick said.

Abby barely managed a quick nod. Owen pressed her down and back against him, the full length of his shaft nestled inside her, as Derrick's finger probed deeper. "Still okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's okay," she mumbled.

Then one finger joined the other and began to stretch her asshole. "It hurts!" Abby blurted out. Derrick paused and pulled back, then very slowly eased his fingers into her again. "How about now?"

"A little better." A good bit better, actually, especially when he began to scissor his fingers inside her, spreading her hole wider. Yeah, this is okay. So that's what we'll do, Derrick will fingerfuck my ass while I'm riding Owen's cock and sucking Nathan's. But no way is Derrick sticking his dick in my ass.

And it was about at exactly that point that Derrick pulled his fingers from her and stuck his dick in her ass.

She screamed and glared back at him. Only an inch or two was inside her, and she noticed that his shaft was shiny from the coating of lube. "Derrick, I can't, please, it hurts."

"It's going to, a little at first. Just relax. Remember when you took Owen's cock? Same thing. It'll just take a little getting used to."

She remembered it was that way with Ron the first few times. But then they got more into it (Abby's Rule No. 1 about anal sex: there is no such thing as too much lube), and it became a somewhat regular part of their routine.

Two big differences, though, Abby thought. First, Derrick was bigger than Ron, and second, when Ron fucked her ass, she didn't already have a huge cock inside her pussy.

She felt relief as Derrick slowly pulled out, then groaned when he pushed back in, a little deeper this time. "Please," she begged him. "I can't take your cock."

"Yes, you can, baby girl." Another withdrawal, another penetration, deeper...

"Please... don't..." Abby sobbed.

Again, deeper...

"No... don't..."

Then she felt her anal ring relax, her sphincter opened, and a full six inches of his cock slid into her ass.

Her sobs turned to moans. "Yeah... don't stop... that's it... fuck my ass."

And fuck her ass he did, now she was taking the full length of his shaft, and she could actually feel the two cocks inside her rubbing against each other through the thin membrane between the two channels. She realized that she was moving back, thrusting against them, now they weren't just fucking her, she was fucking them, and then Nate's cock was in her mouth again, plunging into her throat, and Abby was taking almost two and half feet of cock, all her holes filled, so completely, so thoroughly full of big black dicks.

"Hey, you wanna get some of this ass?" Derrick yelled across to Nate. Nate wasted no time pulling out of her mouth as he and Derrick changed places. Abby realized with a mixture of panic and thrill that she was going to take an even bigger, thicker cock in her ass. Nate wasted no time in penetrating her fully, and Abby's descent into sluthood became complete when she deep-throated Derrick: she now was taking three cocks balls-deep, and the one in her mouth has just been in her ass. Three long, thick, hard cocks pistoned in and out of her, and then it was as if she drifted out of her body, watching her tiny form writhing helplessly between the big men as she exploded in an orgasm the likes of which she'd never felt before.

Nate pulled his cock out of her ass, Derrick got off the bed, and Owen rolled Abby off of him. Abby watched them as they stood up. "Time for you to take care of us, little girl." He gave her foot a little tug, and she slid off the bed onto her knees. Just like she'd been a half hour ago, on her knees, between three big black men, staring at their big cocks.

Except there was a difference. She gazed up at them and whispered, "Your turn to come?" Nate nodded. Abby smiled. "Yeah, your turn to come..." She pulled him into her mouth again, swallowing him to the root, then moved back to the head, sucking him hard as she furiously stroked up and down the shaft. She felt his cock bulge in her mouth and pulled him out, moaning, "Yeah, come for me, come on my face," just as a thick jet of semen spurted from the head of his cock, splashing across her nose and forehead and trailing into her hair. She stroked up and down the shaft again, coaxing out two more spurts, one spraying across her face and covering her left cheek, the next splattering across her right one. He dribbled out a last few drops onto her lips.

She turned toward Owen just in time to hear him groan and watch him give a long tug on his dick. The hole on the head gaped open, and a huge wad of viscous semen gushed out into Abby's right eye, dripping down to cover the whole side of her face. She turned her head just in time to have another load, just as big as the first one, splatter against her left cheek. Owen pressed his cock to her forehead as more thick come bubbled out, and then two more spurts left clumps of it in her hair and her face. He pushed his cock into her mouth and spewed a final stream along the length of her tongue. She choked on it, his come dribbling from her mouth, while Owen dragged his still-stiff cock back and forth across her face, smearing his load and Nate's until Abby's face was completely covered in a milky glaze.

Abby scooped the come out of her right eye and looked up at Derrick as he moved toward her. "Come in my mouth," she murmured. "I want to taste you."

He cradled the back of one hand around her head and pulled her to him, guiding his cock into her mouth. She took him willingly, hungrily, then slid her hands around him, grabbing his ass and pulling him all the way into her. He drew back, and then his cock speared into her throat again, and again, and again. She gripped his thighs as she felt his muscles tighten, and pushed him back so only the head of his cock was still in her mouth just as it bulged. Derrick gave a grunt, and suddenly Abby's mouth was full of come. She swallowed it, but there was more, so much more, and she gulped down what she could, the rest pouring over her lips, coursing down her chin in a thick flood, and dripping onto her breasts.

She sat back and licked her lips, and that's when she noticed that Owen was still semi-hard. "Need a little more of that white pussy, girl," he said as he lifted her up and shoved her onto the bed, crawling onto it and settling between her legs. Abby gasped as his thickening cock slipped into her. She arched up as she felt him grow fully hard inside her.

And then he fucked her. He fucked her like his life depended upon it, his long, thick cock plowing into her relentlessly, again and again, burying every inch inside her with each thrust. So this is what it's like to be fucked senseless, Abby thought. She wrapped her legs around his waist and bucked furiously up and down as he brought her to yet another climax, but this one was so different. It was as if it was in slow motion: she could feel each time her vagina clenched around every inch of his thick, throbbing cock, each time it pulsed inside her, each spurt of his hot come into the depths of her cunt.

In a daze, Abby heard Nate say, "Need some more that white ass, too." He got on the bed and rolled her over. She reached behind her and felt the gaping tunnel that had once been her tight asshole. Nate pressed her down on the bed and stuck his cock in her ass, and she took it easily. Another way to prone bone, she thought absently, but she was loving it, loving the way Nate was pounding her ass just as hard as Owen had pounded her pussy minutes before. Then Nate drove into her more forcefully, he was grunting now, and Abby was moaning "Fuck me! Come in my ass!" and then he was, she felt the torrents of his jism flooding her asshole, he was coming in her ass, and to her utter astonishment, she was coming, too.