Home Improvement

Story Info
College girl has fun with carpet installers.
7.4k words
4.72
16.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arby2236
arby2236
86 Followers

This should probably be called, "Trope Springs Eternal." What happens when a petite college student comes home and unexpectedly finds three black men installing carpet in her house? Pretty much what you'd expect....

She deserved a "me" day, Abby decided.

The summer after her first year in college had started out well enough. She'd gotten a job as a hostess at the local Olive Garden, aided by her bubbly personality and the fact that if you looked up "cute" in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of Abby: strawberry blonde hair curled just past her shoulders, blue eyes, an adorable button nose, and an enchanting smile. She was barely 5'4", but with a trim body honed from three years of high school track. No ridiculous Double D's, but firm, pert breasts, and, as her boyfriend Ron had told her with characteristic hyperbole, "the tightest ass in the Western Hemisphere."

Her "boyfriend" Ron? Well, not so much. Abby had been a "good girl" in high school. She'd had boyfriends, sure, and had even slept with one a couple of times. The first time hurt, and the second didn't do much for her, but the freedom of her freshman year made her decide to give it another chance. Within a month she'd had sex with three different guys. That was better; one of the guys was a senior and was far more skilled than her high school crush.

But then she met Ron, and she realized what all the fuss was about. He had a bigger cock than she'd experienced up to then, and the emotional connection they quickly formed made everything so much better. And by "everything," she meant everything. He not only knew how to use that big cock, he liked to use it. He fucked her five times on their first date, and marathon sex sessions were a fairly regular feature after that. And it wasn't plain old missionary, either. Abby found that she really liked to be fucked doggystyle. And in cowgirl. And in reverse cowgirl. And in ballerina, and when Ron held her and bounced her up and down on his dick, and when he took her while spooning, and while she was flat on her stomach and he was pounding his cock into her from behind. (And the terminology! That was "prone bone," he told her. How romantic.)

And not just the positions. She learned how wonderful it was when he ate her pussy, and watched the sheer look of ecstasy on his face as she deep-throated his cock. (Abby's Tip for taking more than just the tip: just when the head presses against your throat, exhale and open wide.) She loved the feel of him coming inside her and the taste of him coming in her mouth. They did roleplay several times, and she could swear his cock grew an inch when he saw her in the cheerleader outfit. They'd even done anal, to the point where she not only tolerated it, but began to like it. What Abby really found was that she really, really liked sex.

Ron was a senior, but he was going to grad school, so all she had to do was get through the summer. And not even that: they'd made plans for him to come for a visit just four weeks after the semester ended. She spent the time trying to figure out how she could get her parents out of the house so Ron could fuck her brains out.

And a week before the visit, she got an email - a fucking email - from Ron announcing that he'd gotten a better scholarship offer from a school on the East Coast, and long-distance relationships didn't really work out, so it was better to make a clean break.

He didn't even have the decency to visit her and fuck her brains out before breaking up with her.

Abby cried for two days, then spent the next week convincing herself that Ron was an asshole who didn't deserve her. (Who breaks up in an email?)

She spent the week after that deciding that if she didn't get fucked soon, she was going to die of horniness. She semi-seduced one of the waiters at the restaurant, but he had a small dick - smaller than what she was used to, anyway. And maybe she was too hot for him: he proved to be a two-pump chump, and she wound up finishing herself off in her bedroom after the uncomfortable ride home.

Which gave her an idea: if she was going to rely on herself, she was going to do it right. She needed some toys. She certainly wasn't going to order something online; Mommie Dearest's limited understanding of her daughter's right to privacy wasn't going to allow her to leave a brown, unmarked package unopened.

Hence, the trip to the porn shop that morning. Abby borrowed from every spy movie she'd ever seen in going incognito: the oversized sunglasses, formless hoodie, and hair piled into her baseball cap wouldn't have allowed her mother to recognize her if she was standing next to her. She was momentarily pleased to see that this was apparently a more upscale establishment; it even had dressing rooms in the back, probably for trying on the various slutty outfits on display. She was quickly disabused of that notion by the grunts and groans coming from the back. Despite her disguise, the cashier was openly leering at her. He was giving off a distinctly rapey vibe, so she quickly paid for the lube and the dildo and got the hell out of there.

She ditched the hoodie, sunglasses, and baseball cap in the car and fluffed out her hair. She glanced in the rearview mirror to check herself out. She definitely looked fuckable, and if no one else was going to do it, she'd do it herself.

There was a spring to her step as she bounded up the steps to her house. Mom and Dad had gone on a min-vacation for the weekend, so the house was all hers. She'd gotten a dildo that was slightly larger than Ron's cock, and she wondered if she be able to take it all. That's what the lube was for, she giggled to herself.

So the first words out of her mouth when she opened the door and saw two black men standing in her living room were, "What the fuck?"

If she hadn't been distracted by wondering whether the dildo would fit in her ass, she probably would've noticed the utility van with "Carpet Barn" emblazoned on the side parked in front of her house. As a matter of fact, now that she had drifted back to reality, she remembered her mother saying a couple weeks back something about having new carpet installed while they were out of town. Which was what the men were doing.

The one stood up, and cut a fairly intimidating figure: a foot taller than her, with a bald head and physique more fitting for an NFL lineman. The other was just a bit shorter, maybe late 20's, with short-cropped hair, who also looked like he spent more than his share of time in the weight room.

Just then, a third man entered from the kitchen. Abby melted. The man was absolutely gorgeous: probably six feet, a gymnast's build, a beautiful smile, and hazel eyes - hazel eyes - which contrasted wonderfully with his ebony skin.

He walked over and stuck out his hand. "Hi, I'm Derrick." Abby struggled to get control of herself, then placed her small hand in his big mitt and stammered out, "Abby."

Derrick grinned at her, then swept his hand toward the other two. "That's Nate" - pointing to the shorter man - "and that's Owen."

Abby looked at them, and realized they were eye-fucking her. No wonder. She was hardly dressed for company: having discarded her disguise, she was left in a sleeveless shirt knotted in a tie just under her breasts - her braless breasts, she remembered - and a pair of low-cut khaki shorts which left a fair amount of her midriff exposed.

Abby turned back to Derrick, who gave her a captivating smile. "We shouldn't be much more than an hour. Your mom said you can sign the paper we need. I'll call you when we're done."

And then Abby's inner slut took over. "I'll be up in my bedroom. You can bring it up to me."

Not believing what she'd just said, she turned and hurried up the stairs, hoping that they hadn't seen her deep blush.

She dropped the bag with the lube and dildo on the nightstand and plopped onto her bed. "Way to go," she thought. When you're done, please come up and fuck me, she might as well have said. And bring your friends.

Whoa! Where had that come from? One thing that Ron had suggested they experiment with was having sex with a third person. His idea was for a woman to join them, which in retrospect sounded just like the selfish asshole he was: why have just one woman suck your dick when you can have two? Abby finally relented, and it proved to be a disaster: the woman seemed more into Abby than into Ron. Abby did find that the girl ate pussy slightly better than Ron did, but flares of jealousy and a lack of bisexual longing on her part left everybody unsatisfied. Afterwards, Abby was tempted to suggest a threesome with another guy. She never mustered the courage to do so.

Not that she didn't think about it. Every now and then, when Ron would be pounding into her, she'd briefly imagine what it would be like to have another man feeding a cock into her mouth. And a couple of times, while he was fucking her ass from behind, there was a fleeting thought of how it would feel to be riding a dick at the same time.

She quickly dispelled those thoughts. She was never going to have sex with two guys, and she certainly wasn't going to be gangbanged by three black guys she didn't know.

And that triggered another thought. Her friend Shannon had been dating a black guy and would regularly regale Abby and her friends with stories about how big his cock was. Abby fluffed it off as exaggeration, but curiosity got the better of her, and one night she pulled up Pornhub and plugged "black cock white girl" into the search bar. She clicked on the first video that came up, entitled "Gangbang."

It was a revelation. First, there wasn't just one black guy, there were three. And one girl, who was taking their cocks in her mouth, her pussy, and her ass, all at the same time. She thought Ron had a big cock, but it was nothing like these monsters.

And the thing was, Shannon and the girl in the videos were big girls, probably about five foot seven or eight. There was no way that Abby's petite frame would be able to handle that. Still, she got wet watching the video, and even felt a spark of arousal when the girl lay on the bed while the men took turns jerking off on her face and tits. Well, it was one thing to watch it, but that was never going to happen, either.

She pushed black cocks and gangbangs out of her mind and concentrated on what she'd do after the men left. She'd put on some light music, maybe light a candle or two, then get undressed and grab the dildo and the lube. She closed her eyes and imagined watching the dildo slide into her pussy, deeper and deeper.

And in her imagination, the dildo was black.

The knock on the door woke her from her reverie. She bounced off the bed and opened the door, greeted by the sight of Derrick grinning at her. His eyes dropped down just for an instant, and she realized her traitorous nipples were giving her away. She tried to divert her thoughts to something horrible, like maybe baby seals being clubbed, but it was for naught; she realized she was actually getting wet.

She glanced down at the paper he was holding. "Is that what I have to sign?" she said, trying desperately to sound nonchalant.

"Yep," he nodded, then looked past her at the desk in the corner. "Want to do it over there?"

Yes, I'd like you to do me over there flashed through her mind. She tucked that away, then walked over to the desk, him following.

He placed the paper down, and she bent over it. It did not help at all that he was right behind her, leaning over her. "So do I need to read this before I sign it? How do I know what I'm agreeing to?" she asked. Maybe it says that I'm agreeing you can fuck me into next week. Which would be fine.

"It's just saying that we finished the job."

"Okay, so where do I sign?"

He bent over further, pointing out a signature line. "Right there," he said, his breath a hot whisper into her ear.

Then she pushed back against him and found that he was hard, and that was that.

She moaned as one of his hands moved up her side. He untied the knot on her shirt, then freed the buttons; her shirt fell to the sides, her breasts popping free. He cradled one in his hand, gently squeezing it, the pebbled nipple poking out between his spread fingers.

His other hand moved slowly over her abdomen until it reached the buttons on her shorts. He pulled one open, then another, then the last one. "Touch me," she whispered, "please touch me." Her body tensed as his fingers slipped into her panties, and she gave a long, low moan as he they poked against her drenched slit.

"You're really wet, little girl," he breathed into her ear. "Bet I could make you come just like this."

"Oh God yes!" she gasped. His fingers slid back and forth through her sodden pussy. "Make me come." She jerked as a finger slid inside her. "Make me come." Another one joined it, and now they were deeper inside her. "Oh my God!" She felt the heat coil in her belly. He was fucking her with his fingers now, thrusting them in and out of her. "I'm gonna come!" she sobbed. And then his palm pressed against her clit, and she was gone.

He held himself against her, his hard cock pressed against her ass, as she came down from her climax. She slowly turned, pulling him down to her with one arm and kissing him hotly as her other hand roamed down his body and molded around the prominent bulge in his jeans. She finally pulled away and gazed up at him. "I want you in my mouth," she whispered, and without another word sank to her knees.

This was what Abby liked about sucking cock: the anticipation. She liked taking her time: unbuckling the belt, slowly pulling it from the loops and casting it aside, then working the button free, drawing down the zipper, then tugging pants and underwear down and watching a hard cock jut out toward her. This was different, though; with Ron, she knew exactly what she was going to get. With Derrick... well, it was like opening a Christmas present.

She gave a final tug on his jeans, and his long, hard cock flopped out and slapped against her check. And was that seriously hot or what? It was a couple inches longer than Ron's, about as thick, and curved slightly upward. She wrapped her small hand around it, her fingers barely able to close around it. His body shivered as she pressed her lips against the side of the shaft and flicked her tongue across it. She licked down the side, then tongued his balls, then licked a long, slow stripe up the bottom of the shaft. He groaned as she flicked her tongue over the underside of the crown, then swirled it around the head.

She pulled back and gazed up at him. "You've got a really big cock," she said softly.

"All the better to fuck you with."

Well, he's too big for that, but he can certainly fuck my mouth. He gave a shout as she pulled him into her, her lips closing around his cock and descending down his shaft.

She let her shirt slip off her, then slid her hand into her wet panties and began gently rubbing her clit as her head bobbed back and forth, taking him about two-thirds of the way down. "That's it, suck it, girl!" he groaned, reaching his hand down and grabbing the back of her head, holding her down on him. She pulled him all the way out, then rushed forward, swallowing him deeper and deeper. Finally, she felt him slide into her throat. She gaped wider and took one final plunge, until her nose was pressed against his abdomen.

She jerked back, coughing a couple of times, long strands of her saliva coursing down her chin and dripping onto her breasts. Derrick looked down at her. "Nobody been able to do that, girl. Respect." Then he cradled the back of her head with both hands and pulled him onto her again.

Now he was fucking her mouth, her lips sliding back and forth along the entire length of his shaft. She rubbed her clit harder, knowing that he was going to come at any moment. Yes, she wanted him to fuck her, but there was no way her pussy would be able to handle him, and she'd found with Ron that having him come in her mouth while she was climaxing was the next best thing. She came to the brink of another orgasm as she felt his cock starting to bulge in her mouth.

Which is when she heard someone say, "So this is where you two got to."

She and Derrick jerked back at the same time. Owen and Nate stood in the doorway, and the prominent bulges in their pants told her they'd thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Nate walked over and stood in front of her as Derrick stepped aside. "Looks like you're pretty good at sucking black cock."

Abby shook her head as he unbuckled his belt. "Look, no, this isn't... I mean, I can't... it was just supposed to be, you know, not like..." Nate unfastened his jeans and tugged on his zipper. "I can't do something like this... I mean, I can't do two... two guys, or three guys, or whatever -"

She was cut short as Nate pulled his cock out of his pants. Abby just stared. It was big: maybe an inch longer than Derrick's, but thicker. He began stroking it. "Don't worry, little girl, I'm not going to fuck you with this. You're just going to suck it." He moved closer to her.

Abby's eyes flicked up to Derrick, then back to the cock staring her in the face. She tentatively reached toward it, then wrapped her hand around it, her fingers unable to encircle its girth.

This was crazy! Sure, she'd had some brief fantasies about being with two men, but now here she was, on her knees between two big black cocks. Nate moved closer to her, stroking his cock harder, just inches from her mouth. Abby looked at Derrick again, reaching up and stroking his shaft, then turned toward Nate just as he grabbed the back of her head and pushed his big dick into her mouth.

Her fantasies hadn't been about three men, but Abby realized that's what she'd gotten herself into. Suddenly, Nate and Derrick parted as Owen moved in front of her. He'd already stripped, and just about the only thing Abby could see was the biggest cock she could have imagined, even bigger than the ones she'd seen in the video. It had to be a foot long, and even thicker than Nate's. There was no way that thing was going to fit inside her, and she wondered whether she'd even be able to take it in her mouth.

Being on her knees in her bedroom sucking off three strange black men wouldn't have made the list of what Abby had planned on her day becoming. But she quickly came to two realizations.

First, it turned out she was a size queen. Ron had hardly been small, but it was no comparison to the huge cocks staring her in the face. Their size excited her. In fact, the forbidden nature of the whole thing was a complete turn-on. She'd learned to really enjoy sucking cock, and she began to understand that what was happening now was a deep-hidden fantasy of hers. Her clit thrummed with the excitement of what it would be like when they came. Would it be in thin but steady streams like Ron's semen? Would it taste different? Would they taste different from each other? Would they come on her tongue or in her throat?

Second, she found the whole thing empowering. Yes, she was at their mercy in a sense, but they were at hers, too. She was in control of how hard she would suck them, how deep she would take them, how she was going to pleasure them.

Time to get to work. She gave a playful grin up at Owen, then without another word turned and deep-throated Derrick. She held him there, his balls pressed to her chin, as he groaned and Owen muttered, "Jesus, girl!" She sucked Derrick back out, then spun around and pulled Nate's cock into her mouth. She sucked him deeper and deeper, then found to her surprise that he fit into her throat, if barely. She raised up on knees to get a better angle, then swooped down and swallowed him to the root.

arby2236
arby2236
86 Followers