Home Improvements

Story Info
Handyman helps out white wife.
922 words
4.22
28.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pa2for
pa2for
7 Followers

He was average height and build, white, late 40's to late 50's, nothing to get excited about, but he did have the lowest bid for our master bathroom remodel. So I hired him and when he told me his best worker, Ty, would show up next Friday at 9 am, I expected someone like him. You know, more experienced means older. So... I was certainly surprised when at precisely 9 am the following Friday, a young, well built, extremely handsome black man shows up at my door and introduces himself as Ty.

He asked me to show him to the master bath, so he could get started. I asked him where the rest of the crew was, and he told me he does all the preliminary work himself, alone. So here I am all alone in my house with the best looking contractor I've ever seen!

He follows me up the stairs, and I can't help but wonder if he's staring at my ass, and do I want him to? Yes, I do! We enter the bedroom, and as I turn to show him the way to the bath, I see him staring at my bed. I'm wondering what he's thinking....

Ty gets his tools and equipment out (yes, I was thinking THOSE tools and equipment too) and gets to work. I don't want to hover, but I sure want to watch him work! I make many excuses to keep coming back to the bedroom, sneaking peeks at him, until I finally just give up and tell him I'd like to watch him work. So I can see the work in progress I say. But it's really to watch his bulging muscles at work, and stare at his firm ass, and daydream about how big his cock is.

Ty sends me little looks each time, but I'm not sure if he's flirting or not. He finally asks me to come near, as he wants to show me a spot in the wall that he'll have to fix. As I move in front of him, he gets behind me and leans forward to point to the spot on the wall. Wow he smells good! I can't really see any flaw in the wall, and say so, so he gets closer and I can feel his hard cock pressing against my ass! He leans forward even more, and puts his arms against the wall, trapping me in between. His mouth is next to my ear and he whispers that he finds me attractive.

I turn around quickly and we're face to face, very close. I can see the excitement in his eyes, and I can't stop staring at his lips, willing him to kiss me. He leans closer and he does kiss me...long and deeply... and wow, what a kisser he is! I think I even let out a little moan or sigh that excites us both even more. He wraps his arms tight around me, and mine wind their way around his neck. We kiss even harder, and his hands slide down and cup my ass, then sneak around to squeeze my breasts. I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I break the kiss, and turn to look at my bed. He gets the idea, and grabs my hand and leads me over.

We get next to the bed, and he pushes me down onto my knees. I unzip his jeans and pull them down, while he takes off his shirt. I pull down his boxers and get my first look at his big, black cock. He must be at least 9", and oh, so thick. I can't wait to wrap my lips around it, so I take his cock into my mouth immediately. He grabs my head and forces his cock deep into my mouth, holding my head in place so I can't move. He face fucks me for several minutes, then tells me to stand up and take my clothes off. Once I'm naked, he takes each breast in his mouth and sucks my nipples until I almost pass out. We lay down on the bed, and he moves between my legs, kissing me, and moving lower... kissing my breasts, my stomach, down to my pussy, driving me crazy with his tongue.

Ty can't take much more either, and gets on his knees and plunges his bare cock into my dripping wet pussy. He tells me to rub my clit, which makes me cum almost instantly. He fucks me so hard and for such a long time, I lose count how many more times I cum, squirting all over his thick, black dick. He tells me to get on my knees, he wants to fuck me doggy style. I oblige, and he continues his relentless pounding of my pussy. He smacks my ass, leaving red handprints, and pulls my hair, really fucking me hard. We're both getting pretty loud by now, and I'm glad my neighbors aren't home!

When he's close to cumming, he pulls out, and kneels next to my head. I know what to do, what he wants. I open my mouth to accept his huge load of cum, but there's so much, it drips down my chin, and ends up on the sheets.

We both rest on the bed for a while, gaining the strength to move. Ty cleans up and goes back to work, and I clean up and wonder...how am I going to explain the stained sheets to my husband when he gets home?

pa2for
pa2for
7 Followers