Home Invasion Ch. 01

Story Info
A Sunday turns hot when a group of individuals break in.
3.7k words
4.44
42k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers

It was a quiet afternoon on a Sunday. I was with my friend and occasional lover, Don, at his place relaxing. We enjoyed bondage and often got together, sometimes with just ourselves, sometime with others. It was always a hot time and these gatherings would often last into the following morning. Fun had by all. This afternoon was quiet, after having been up late into the early morning hours during a 'gathering', where number of like-minded people grouped together. Today, though, it was just my friend Don and I relaxing.

As usual, I was walking about the apartment, wearing only a sweatshirt, nude from the waist down. I was horny and trying to 'inspire' Don to do something, and I could tell by his look that the time was coming soon when he would do just that. I went into the kitchen toward the far back of his afternoon (he lived on the third floor of a small complex toward the rear in a narrow apartment, with the bedrooms - there were two - and the kitchens toward the rear. It was an old building, with thick walls and tall windows. As you entered his apartment, you'd go through the living room, a small office area, the dining room and then the kitchen and the two bedrooms. Unusual design, but for the rent it was rather nice with some notable feature (for example, to get into the kitchen, you had pass through heavy double doors from an earlier time).

It was while I was looking into the refrigerator getting a soda I heard a knock on the main door, a brief exchange with no words that I couldn't make out - and then some scuffling. Looking up from the refrigerator, I casually headed toward the front, but then realized I had to go back to the bedroom to get some pants as I didn't want to walk out nude, wearing only my sweatshirt and socks: my cock was already half way up in anticipation of or soon to be 'activity' with Don.

Just as I was about to get my pants, the doors suddenly swung open; I hadn't gotten my pants and turned to say "what -"(as I was far more concerned about appearing nude) when two rather large men burst through and literally stormed me: one came quickly face to face with me while other one started to go behind me as if going into the bedroom. I stated to turn toward the one behind me but then I felt a large, strong hand cupping my balls and then grabbing them, saying with a strong voice: "don't move or say anything!" I turned toward him as he rather insistently pulled me toward him with my balls in his hands. Just then my wrists were roughly grabbed and I felt rope being wrapped around my wrists. I didn't move or say anything as my balls were being held. In a minute my wrists were tied and I started to say "What the fuck -"when just then a piece of cloth was stuffed into my mouth and duct tape was wrapped around my head covering my mouth. I involuntarily started to call out but it only came out as "MMM! MMPH! MPH!" The one let go of my balls and then watched silently the one behind me started to tie up my arms - slowly and deliberately. I tried to struggle, but I was readily kept in place; the one who had my balls seemed satisfied with my predicament and smiled slightly, seemingly enjoying my struggling. The fact that I could hardly be heard through my gag only underscored the simple fact I was overwhelmed - and taken prisoner. And the reason why I was now being slowly bound was to prove their point: I was in no position to argue.

That, or they were enjoying binding and gagging - a suspicion that was to prove notable later on.

And now my cock was getting hard: being bond and grabbed following somebody grabbing my cock would do that. Bad enough that I was ambushed, bound and gagged, but that I was in this situation standing before two strangers nude - with a hard on.

I noted that they both were smiling at me. They may have a point; I enjoyed bondage

In mere minutes, I was bound and gagged, taken prisoner in my friend's apartment. When the rope was completely wrapped around my arms, I started to move around as if to get untied, but then the large man in front of me merely said "let's take him to the front room" - and with that I was pushed and pulled at the same time with two sets of hands - one behind me and one in front of me - holding on to the rope which wrapped around my torso. I was unceremoniously forced to go, despite my being nude from the waist down, to confront whoever waited for us in the other room.

When I entered the front room I saw two more large guys, and my friend Don also similarly bound and gagged, looking at me with a look of surprise and fear. He desperately tried calling out, but it was clear he was in no better position than I was. I also tried to return his all, but aside from muffled sounds little could be said.

I noticed that Don was only wearing his underwear: clearly, he was also about to spend some 'quality time' with me. The timing today really sucked.

"We found him in the back by the bedrooms."

"Probably explains why he's not wearing anything below his waist; waiting for his lover to come back to bed."

"Makes it easier for us, doesn't it?"

"Definitively"

"Let's go; let's get this done. We don't have much time."

"What's the rush? Look: I mean, no one else is around, nobody heard us and nobody's gonna hear them. We got them."

The room got still.

Don and I stood, breathing heavy. We clearly weren't in any position to argue or offer an opinion. Our bindings were tight and the gags good. Behind us stood two of the four guys, one for myself and Don, holding our arms and keeping us in place.

"Are the gags good? Don't want to attract any attention."

The larger one who stood in front of me was clearly the one in charge: "Don't worry: they're well-tied and gagged good. The four of us can handle them. We're not going anywhere until we're done getting what we came for."

Burglary. Great. I sighed. What a drag.

But then, the two in front of us started to get undressed, followed by the two standing behind us; once undressed I noticed how two of them went about closing the window shades and making sure the main door was locked and secured, while the other two returned to stand behind us, holding tightly to our arms, wearing either jock straps or regular underwear.

"We're gonna do this? One at a time?"

"Two of us each take one and then we all take turns fucking them. And take your time; we got all day."

Don and I immediately started to struggle and cry out for help. We realized then that this was no burglary: it was about rape. They weren't rifling through the apartment looking for valuables; we were the intended target. The two behind us stood firm, making sure that we couldn't get away.

I briefly wondered how long they watched us, knowing when the best time to strike was. They clearly must've been watching the apartment during the course of the night for the group scene. It didn't matter: our hands were tightly tied up behind our backs, with our arms tied and our mouths well-gagged: they had stuffed a piece of cloth in our mouths, and then sealed our mouths with not one but three pieces of duct tape: one covering our mouths and the other two placed in a cross so as to insure the bottom piece wouldn't get loose. It was incredibly frustrating: no matter how hard you try to call out or pulled on the duct tape, it had no give.

The four intruders merely stood there: one who stroked an unusually hard cock that was easily 11 inches long, watching me intently: "I'm looking forward to this one" he says looking at me. At that point Don and I are then held by two men each, and then pushed / pulled in the direction of the bedroom, practically dragging us past the kitchen. We both tried to stall, struggle and cry out, but it was no good. No matter how much we tried, we could hardly get any sound out. Don and I were dumped on Don's king size bed. I roll over see one with their cock, rubbing lubrication on it: "Stand by, I'll get with you in a second,"...

"MMMM! MMM! MMMMMMMM!"

"Keep it up: turns me on."

The more I struggled and try to cry out, the more intense it got.

It was at this point that I noticed my cock was rock hard. In fact, both of our cocks - my rapist and my cock - were rock hard.

Sunday afternoon ambush. Outnumbered and then quickly overpowered, bound and gagged.

And oddly enough, getting turned on.

Kneeling over the bed and lying next to each other, Don and I are getting fucked at the same time. Bound and gagged, unable to move or call out, we can only moan and breathe as our captors' cocks work on us, unrelenting in their thrusting. Soon, the only sounds were us moaning, the grunting of our captors as they fucked us, along with heavy breathing and then after a while the sounds of us or captors climaxing.

Clearly we were being enjoyed.

I looked back on happened and the best I could tell they knocked on the door and when Don answered forced their way in, with two of the group taking care and neutralizing Don while the remaining two got me. We didn't have a chance.

I then noticed we're being filmed while being raped the whole time. Looking up I see the one of captors is recording our being raped on his phone. I can't help but call out and struggle. The camera operator replies with a smile, "This is good footage! We're gonna get some money for this one!"

"Rape sells well," says the other standing and watching on.

At this point both Don and I cry out, me rolling over on my back with my legs wide open as if to give me more power in crying out. But then my top rolls me back into place and continues his plunging into me as Don undergoes the same treatment: no mercy by our captors.

I twist my wrists trying to get my bindings off, but then my top who's fucking me from behind stops, sees this and then proceeds to reach over, shoves his cock into my ass for a moment as he quickly reties a portion of my bindings, while also getting on top of me to rub his hands over my face, twisting my head to see him as he carefully runs his hands all around my mouth. Letting go of my face he then thrusts deeply with his cock more into me such that I moan and he continues back to where he was: fucking me, hard and regular, but with my bindings and gag on better than before.

He pushes on, whispering in my ear, "yes, baby; oh so good!" My ass is being shifted around because of his fucking me so hard, moving slowly about the bed as I struggle with my bindings and call out regularly. Nobody pays attention - if anything, my top says "this is fucking hot! Do that some more!" In a few minutes, his thrusting is fast and hard, with his grunts stronger. I close my eyes and try to take in what's being forced on me. I can feel it coming, and sure enough my top suddenly stops, then briefly goes for a few more thrusts and then stops for good as he cries "AH! Uh, AH! AH! AW FUCK! Oh God, so fucking good..."

"Told you you'd get off real good! Nothing better than a good strong fucking with someone you got all tied up!" said one of the tops who were taking a break after fucking Don.

I am then rolled over by another one, standing in front of me. Reaching down he grabs my cock and then slowly strokes it, going faster until it's a regular rhythm. His hands are covered with gel, making the stroking just right. I find myself responding, my hips moving with my cock going up and down. I roll my head and moan, but he continues I look over and see Don's top has cummed and has gotten off on top of Don, rolling him over like me. Just then, my top stops and with smile, "edging's a bitch, ain't it?" and then raises my bound legs, forcing his head between my calves and then pushing forward so that my legs are raised so that my calves are halfway to my head. I see that the same is being done to Don when I feel a new cock push in - a bigger one. I give out a strong moan, but nothing is said. The process begins again: starting slow, going deep and then gradually gaining speed like some engine piston and noticed that Don and I are both being subjected the same way. The video man takes it all in, moving the came closer to my face as I lay there, my eyes half closed, the sweat coming down from my forehead and my moaning now nearly constant.

"I love how this one was walking around naked in the apartment."

"Perfect content."

"Just make sure you take out our voices."

"No problem. I'll keep in their moaning and our fucking them."

"Good."

After what seem like forever, Don and I were then dragged and gathered into the rear bedroom and tied onto chairs, facing each other several feet apart. We watched each other being bound, our gags re-checked for security. Our legs were tied to the chair legs wide apart as possible, making it awkward to move. It also brought about a strong feeling of exposure and helpless: our cocks and balls were totally exposed - a point reinforced by or captors who spent minutes running their hands on our cocks and balls, squeezing and stroking them.

A small table was placed in the middle between us, with what appeared to be two web cameras, each respectively facing us. One of the members shows me his phone and activates a wireless camera app, where we could see the live images of the two of us in or chairs, tightly bound and gagged, our legs wide open - with excellent sound quality. The camera shot was videoing at the level of our cocks, along with displaying our faces and bodies, but it was clear what the main focus.

"Figure we can keep an eye on you while we're out. But also, it's a live feed to our members' only private website: they can log in and watch the action live. So how does it feel to have some 100, 00 or so checking out your balls and cock?"

We could say nothing. All those people - and they only think its pay acting; it's not real. We were being raped on the Internet: and it was just a video. "We're going out for some lunch, but still keeping an eye on you. Don't get any ideas about trying to escape or getting help, but do feel free to try. When we come back we'll pick up where we left off. Figure by then we'll be able to give you some more loads and get more hot footage."

Naturally we couldn't say anything.

"We already got a lot of good hits. The numbers are strong, so we're gonna keep this going just a while longer."

One of the members stared at me with a lot of hunger: I realized he was one of those who hadn't fucked me yet, the man with then huge cock. I avoided his look, trying not to encourage him, but I knew it was only a matter of time. He then spoke; "I want to stay here and keep an eye on them."

With no hesitation the pack leader replied, "Sure. Go for it. Just make sure you set up the cameras to get the best view so we can watch remotely."

In the moments after three of the group left the apartment, it became quiet. I was exhausted: being fucked repeatedly takes some effort. But I never saw such a big smile as I did then and there: "We're gonna make you a big star - whether you like it or not."

Don looked across at me and then at him: here was someone who had enough for two - and he knew it.

But he only wanted one: me.

I struggled even harder and called out more. I have a feeling he had a big one - just for me. But it was no good.

We were here for the duration.

A moment of silence. The big guy then picked up and moved the camera in a 90 degree angle so now it covered the bed, leaving the other camera focused on my friend. Turning to me he pulled the chair with me in it closer to the bed, stepping back several steps and proceeded to slowly take off his clothes. His smile was even bigger.

I still tried loosening my bindings and called out, but it was not working.

I watched as he threw off his underwear. I stopped squirming for a moment: he had what was probably one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen - at least about 11 inches or so, thick and round. Looking up, I saw how he saw me looking at his cock. Reaching down he then wrapped his arms around me and untied the bindings keeping me in the chair: my hands and arms, however, were tied separately. Whispering in my ear: "now it's my turn." I called out in desperation: "MMMM! MMMM! MMMM!" as he literally picked me up out of the chair and placed - not throw - me on the bed. His arms were thick and strong: he was obviously a bodybuilder - and he was ready.

I sat in fear and wonder, all the while pulling and tugging on the ropes binding me.

It was quiet; you could hear some of the cars driving by outside, but on a Sunday there isn't much going on. It was chilly outside so there would be few pedestrians to even hear our calls for help.

I struggled and desperately called out for help. I moved about pulling on my bindings, lifting my body out to try to stretch the rope tying me. I called out as loud we could, even though since we were in the most isolated part of the apartment behind the heavy walls few, if anyone, could hear us. I had to try. I did this more than I had ever before this evening. Don by this point, was so worn out he hardly moved and gave no resistance.

Looking around, I also noticed something else: my cock was rock hard. The more I struggled to escape, the more excited I was getting. Anyone could see the pre-cum dripping from me. Despite all that had been forced on us, I was still active - and I was truly horny. I wanted to get fucked earlier before this all happened; this entire episode was truly erotic. Not more than mere hour ago, I was going about the apartment, nude from the waist, horny and waiting for my partner to get an interest in fucking me. Now, I was getting more dick than I ever had before - and it was driving me crazy. I could tell by the looks on the face of our captors as they raped us: this was indeed hot. And I also realized that was the reason for the cameras. The more we struggled and squirmed, call out for help, the more our captors turned on and in turn fucked us ever so much more.

The hornier we got the hotter the scene got.

Now, I have the biggest rapist standing before med: at least 11 inches; and it was dripping enough for him to use the pre-cum as lubrication.

And now lifting my feet and ankles up to his head I watched helplessly as he searched and found my ass, rubbed lubricant on it and his cock and moved into me - a single strong thrust for an ass that is now open due to the constant pounding - but still forcing me to arch my back and call out for help, for joy, for worry - whatever - as I cummed. My captor also held my cock as he fucked me, but with my excitement I could not hold it long. We watched as a stream of cum shot up and then poured down his fist, squirting all around, covering my waist, my belly and the bed we played on, There was a single loud sound from my gagged mouth, when all of my muscles were locked tightly done for a preciously few moments, my back locking into a rictus of utter excitement that I came. Soon, my cock emptied what it could give, and I feel into utter exhaustion, not caring as he continued his drive into me, seeking his own cumshot.

Right then it was obvious; the scene made us both horny; man with the Biggest Cock and I were incredibly horned up. He knew this instinctively - but I was quickly learning.

Now, I was going to learn the "hard" way.

Soon, the others will be returning. As I laid there being fucked madly by a man with 11 inches, I realized that I must somehow escape no matter as there was no telling what they had in store for us. But how?

(To be continued)

raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers