Home Invasion Fantasy Pt. 03-04

Story Info
A home invader continues to fulfil his fantasy.
5k words
4.48
7.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ap0wers
ap0wers
17 Followers

*Quick disclaimer: everything in this story is 100% fiction. Real sexual assault is a serious crime and should never be committed*

Previously in the story....poor Melanie was hogtied and helpless. I spanked her ass, enjoying listening to her squeal before I molested her and fingered her ass, making her cum and leaving the condom I used to finger her with in her ass hole. What as I going to do next?

=====================

I observed my tied up, sweat covered angel. She was shivering, shaking, and whimpering following my anal abuse of her and making her cum during the violation. It had made me rock hard and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with her next but I was worried that I had broken any trust I may have previously had. I wanted her mouth, but she may think she had nothing to lose after what I'd just done to her, I had to demonstrate to her that were other levels I could go if I had to. I grabbed a bandana and wrapped it around my face ensuring there wouldn't be anything obvious that she could recognise me with, and pulled out a knife from my kit before unwrapping the blindfold off her eyes.

This was the first time she had been able to see since I knocked her out, it took a little time for her eyes to get used to everything. They were very red from her crying, she took a moment to take in her surroundings but finally her eyes fell on me, she screamed into her gag. It was impossible to tell what she was trying to say, I think she had realise it was pointless trying to say anything so she was just trying to make noise. Eventually she stopped, understanding it was a futile waste of energy. I got down to her level so I was face to face with her, our eyes locked. "My cock is rock hard for you and there is only one place I wanna put it right now, but I'm worried for my security and by extension your safety" it was then that I put the huge hunting knife right in front of her eyes, they went so wide they looked like they were going to pop out, "so I'm going to take your gag off now, and your going to be a good girl and keep quiet, because if not I'm going to have to cut my night short, which will not be good for your life expectancy....do you understand what I'm saying?" I ask that dragging my knife very lightly across her bare neck, she's shaking in fear but she manages to nod her head. "And you will be a good girl and not scream or shout?" Crying again and closing her eyes she nods her head utterly terrified. "Good girl, I'm taking the gag off you now."

I begin to unwrap the medical tape off her head, it's stuck to her hair so I go a little slower so I don't pull her hair much, hoping that might help to convince her not to scream. Finally it's all off and all that remains are her panties from when I earlier gagged her. I hold onto the panties and before taking them out I pause to say, "remember no screams." I pull them out and immediately she gasps for air and coughs before saying, "you fucking sick pervert, how can you do this to me? Fucking let me...." I put my hand over her mouth hard, "I'm sorry I wasn't clear, this isn't a chance for you to speak, I fucking own you, if I want you to speak I'll tell you to speak, but right now there is only one thing I want from you and that is it open your fucking mouth and take my cock. Now do as your told and shut the fuck up!" And with that before she can get any more of a response in I yank down my underwear and shove my cock straight into her mouth burying it balls deep. I hold it there for a good 20 seconds so she understands her situation before pulling it out and bit and beginning to slowly pump into her, "oh yeah baby, that's it, careful of your teeth, I'd hate to having to punish you for some biting". I easing up on my own movements and to my surprise I realise she's moving up and down herself, perhaps she thinks by making me cum it'll make it go quicker, I run my hand through her hair gently every now and then giving her a little bit of a push down. I lean over and give her ass cheeks couple of spanks causing her to squeal, continuing to let her go up and down on me. I can hear she's crying during all, it really turns me on. I run my hand under her body and lift her to roll her onto her side.

Her front is now completely exposed to me in such a prone open position thanks to the hogtie. I keep slowly pushing into her, fondling her breasts, groping them with one hand while the other hand is on the back of her head. My fingers run over one of her nipples and I rub it to get it erect, I then pinch and pull it lightly. She gives another squeal at that, which makes me absolutely crazy, so this time I pinch and pull it even more. She protests muffled cries into my cock, "pwesh shtoc tht", it also makes her cough. This makes me really horny and seems to trigger something inside me. I can't hold back anymore, with both hands I grab her head and start slamming my cock into her face, my balls bouncing off her, I can feel myself about to cum, I get in as many slams as I can before pulling out and exploding onto her face and tits. "Fuck yeah Melanie take my cum you slut!" Melanie is absolutely disgusted by this, she's got her eyes closed as she feels the warm liquid dribbling on her face and tits. She's coughing from the face fucking I just gave her, I doubt anyone had used her pretty face like that before. I rub my cock on her hair to her the last droplets of cum out before taking a second to admire my work. There she was tied up on her side, cum all over her beautiful face and tits. I'd managed to shoot a load just above her eyes so it was dribbling into a little pool in her nose, with the other load landing on top of her tits. I'd really turned her into my fucktoy.

As I'd finished cumming I was finally coming to my senses, I grabbed a ball gag and shoved it into her mouth without warning. She was exhausted by my facial abuse, for good measure I also put some clear tape on her mouth so I could still see the gag. What a picture Melanie had become, I'd really had some fun with her, now I needed to have a think about what to do with her next....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was exhausted after fucking Melanie's sweet face, I was sweaty and my heart was pounding. If I was like this, I couldn't imagine how Melanie would've felt still hogtied on her bed with cum on her face and tits, and gagged with a ball gag and clear tape. I decided I really needed to use the toilet so when I came out of the bathroom, I could see she was utterly shattered, breathing heavily out of her nose. I put my underwear on and put on some shorts, almost deliberately doing it slowly right in front of her to further prolong her suffering. I thought I probably wasn't going to get another chance to see my little fucktoy like this again so I took some photos of her, the cum has already started to dry on her but I made sure to get plenty of close ups on her cum on my tits. Finally though I put my phone down and started undoing the rope that had her in hogtied position from her ankles so the rope was still attached to her wrists. Using some scissors I cut the tape that was around her ankles, I had meant to give her a warning but Melanie had lost so much flight, she was just my bondage puppet now. I lifted her up so she was sitting on the bed, and picked up the rope so it looped through her legs, then standing up I used the rope to force her to stand off the bed with no assistance.

Her legs were shaking, she'd been bound in such a way the her legs had lost the energy to lift herself up, but I didn't care I continued to pull the rope up into her crotch, "c'mon you little slut, get yourself up!" She was squealing in protest feeling the rope rub up against her sensitive pussy, she was looking at me begging me to help her but I wasn't going to help her, I was having too much fun watch her struggle, although I didn't show it. Instead I narrowed my eyes threateningly at her and said menacingly, "if you don't get yourself up in 5 seconds I'm going to use this rope to yank you up." That seemed to give her the proper motivation, she rocked back onto the bed to give more momentum, meaning the rope got buried deeper in her snatch, but that managed to get her up enough onto her feet to maintain balance. But only just, her legs were as wobbly as a baby giraffe. I smiled behind my bandana and turned my back to her, and with the rope draped over me shoulder to create a sharp angle on the rope I lead her around the room like an owner leads their pet. She was my little fuckpet.

After a good few minutes of leading her around her apartment I finally took her to the bathroom. On our way to the bathroom I grabbed two pairs of handcuffs from my bag and after I dropped the rope (hearing her relief at that) placed one pair around her ankles. Then I cut away the tape off her hands and allowed her to drop them down to her sides, clearly she realised I was in full control of her as she didn't fight me in any way. I shackled her two wrists together around a pipe, and started to fill the bath with lukewarm, she just watched me, clearly wondering what sick pleasure I had in my mind next. Truth was I felt she probably needed a wash after everything I'd just put her through, once the bath was filled half way I unlocked her wrist shackles from the pipe and reconnected them once free, it was only then I remembered I'd left that condom I'd fingered her with in her ass. I stood her up, turned her around, pulled out the condom still protruding (which she gave a little moan at) and gave her left ass cheek a slap for good measure. I stood up and picked her up and gently put my fucktoy in the bath. "Wash yourself, slut. I've put you through a lot. I know know you want me to say that this is the end of our evening, but that's not happening. This thing..." I hold up the condom "is not the only thing going in your ass tonight." I said that with an evil look in my eye that made her shudder.

But still she took the opportunity I'd given her, it was no surprise to me that the first thing she did was wash her face and tits of my cum. I could tell it had really disgusted her the way I'd marked her as my property by cumming on her, she looked me and made a sound while gesturing her fingers to her mouth, she was asking if I could take the gag off her. "Hmmmm you want the gag off do you?" she gently nodded, "I tell you what, finger yourself, and moan like a whore. Then when I'm satisfied, I'll take your gag off." She appeared to think about it but she really seemed to want the gag off, she hesitated but ran her fingers down towards her pussy. Slowly she began to rub it up and down, she moaned into her gag just as I asked her but she was clearly faking it, she was still only rubbing herself gently though, "I told you to finger yourself bitch, get a finger in there now or I'll give you a shampoo bottle instead!" That change of tone seemed to shake her and sure enough she poked one of her ringer fingers into her pussy, "that's it baby, finger fuck yourself for me. Moan for me." Seeing her do it gave me another idea, I grabbed her my phone and began recording her, starting at her face with her moaning and staring at the camera and moving down her body to show her fingering herself. That was definitely going on the darkweb!

To Melanie's credit she was doing a really good job, I was pretty sure she wasn't actually turned on but she was doing a good job of selling it. I took a good couple of minutes of video, I even picked up the ass condom and held it in front of the camera asking her, "do you want this back in your ass....?" bless her she shook her head and gave the cutest muffed "mmm-mmm" so with her still fingering herself I asked her, "do you want the gag off...?" she nodded her head and gave another muffled "mhmm" I responded, "ok then, I think you've been a good girl." I put the phone down and took the tape off, before taking the gag off though I gave her a similar warning as before, "no screaming or loud noises ok? I might even allow you to talk if you're really good, understand?" She nodded, so I slowly pulled the gag off her. First thing she did was massage her mouth, the gag had clearly been uncomfortable. She didn't say anything though, she just continued to wash herself, she used her hands to put some water in her mouth to wash it out. I watched her the whole time, admiring her body. She wasn't a stick, she still had some curves, which was something I really liked about her. She had washed her face but not her hair so I said to her, "do you want some help washing your hair?" she looked at me and paused, clearly thinking it was a trick of some kind. "Your...your not going to do something horrible to me if I say yes?", "no tricks, I'll use this cup to put water through your hair and help you wash it."

She looked around, thinking about it, finally she looks at me and says, "yes please." I was little surprised at how sedate she was to me, perhaps she felt if she's nice to me I won't do anything to her. I didn't want to tell her otherwise so I let her believe it, I take some of the water in the bath and drain it over her several times so her hair is drenched, then I dribble some shampoo in her hair and start to rub it in. An ex-girlfriend of mine used to say I gave really good head massages so I went to work not only rubbing it in but massaging her head. After everything I'd put her through it surprised me when she actually appeared to relax at my head massage, I even enjoyed it myself. This could have been your life if you'd just said yes to me in the first place, I thought to myself. It actually made me a little annoyed, I wanted her to be my girlfriend and I would've treated her well. I would've learnt from my last girlfriend and controlled myself a bit more when playing in the dom/sub role, I fucked her ass without her permission one night while she was tied up and gagged. I'd fuck her ass before so I thought it was ok, she said she was crying but I thought she was just playing along. Ah well she was starting to annoy me anyway so it was for the best, but Melanie I would've been a better dom to her, instead here we were. She was my fuckslave, and I was her master. I finished the massage and rinsed the shampoo out of her hair being careful not to get it in her eyes. She'd been in there for a good 10-15 minutes now so I felt like it was time to get out, before though I handed her a bottle of water from my bag making sure it had a red cap on it. She was so thirsty she didn't think twice before necking the lot.

I pulled her up and helped her out of the bath, I dried her down using a towel, Melanie just stood there letting me do my thing. I wasn't sure if she was being obedient to wait for her opportunity to escape or because she'd lost fight but I was happy she was making things easy on me right now. She still had her ankle cuffs on so I picked her up and put her over my shoulder taking her back to the bed and placing her on the egde, I wanted to wait a while before I next fucked her so I was at better strength but that didn't mean I didn't have ideas for passing the time and the first part of that was starting to come to fruition. I had laced the water I gave her with a drug that a friend gave me which he said makes people "pliable" as he put it, essentially whoever ingested the drug would become loopy and awake but very easy to maneuver. Her eyes had started to glaze over and they were half shut but she was still clearly awake, I pulled her up onto her feet and she just stood there almost completely unresponsive, just what I wanted! I undid her handcuffs and placed her hands by her side, then pulled out industrial strength cling wrap from my bag. This had been a fantasy I always wanted to do and Melanie was going to be my victim!

I started at her waist, tightly binding her arms against by going around her twice, then I start moving up her body covering up her tummy before getting to her tits. I decide to go over the top of her breasts packing them down, again I go two layers over, I keep moving up to fully cover the top of her body including her shoulders. I smooth out the creases on the plastic, and tear off the end of the cling film. I've packed her up really tight, she's still really loopy though, I doubted she realises what's happening. I get a vibrator that has a remote lead and place it tightly onto her pussy, pushing up into her so it slightly spreads her pussy lips and using bondage tape I secure it against her. I get the cling wrap and start wrapping her again from the torso down making sure the the vibrator gets tightly placed in position. Around and around I go on her legs, continuing to pack her in tight, by when I get down to her ankles I undo her ankle cuffs, no need for them anymore! She is now almost completely wrapped up, I can't believe it, she's the perfect package. I decide I'm not quite done though, getting some tape I wrap a strip around her body at her hands, another strip at her elbows, then another two strips at her knees and ankles. I pick her up and place her on the bed and stand back to really take in what I've done to her, I realise though I've missed a very important part.

I find the panties I used the first time to gag her and put them back in her mouth, I can see from her eyes she's slowly starting to realise things aren't quite right. I get some silver tape and starting at her lips I start to wrap it around her mouth giving it about 5 passes around her head being careful to try to avoid it getting too tangled in her hair. She is now completely immobilised and fully gagged unable to do a thing. I've never had a sub like this, there's so many places to start! Before doing anything I make sure I take plenty of photos and and couple of videos showing her as the complete package she is. Putting down the phone I go back to my fucktoy, I'd turned the AC in her apartment on a high setting the try to keep her as cool as possible, Melanie was starting to become fully sober and was starting to struggling against her new predicament. I don't think this wasn't a situation she'd ever even imagined, so dealing with it came with a lot of confusion. At this point I decided I couldn't be fucked with the bandana anymore, it was getting in my way of enjoying myself, I pulled it off waiting to see if she recognised me. It took a moment and she definitely knew my face then it clicked and she started yelling into her gag, "you really should have just said yes to me in the first place you stupid slut, now I'm going to use you in every sick way I can imagine, this one in particular has been at the top of my list for a while."

I picked up the controller connected to the vibrator, it has 3 levels on it, I decided I was going to start of slow with my mummified slave so I put it on the lowest level. Immediately she responded to the vibrator stimulating her pussy, screaming and moaning into her wrap tape gag, I start rubbing the plastic all over her finding myself at her pussy, I push the vibrator further onto her which made her scream even more. God I loved it, this was my fantasy come to life! I get off her and go to her fridge/freezer hoping she has what I'm looking for and I'm pleased when I see she does, I come back to her with a bowl of ice cubes sitting in a little water. I take one of the ice cubes and rub it up one of her arms, I could see her body temperature had already started to increase from being encased, the ice was melting quite easily. I rubbed it around her tummy and left it to melt at her belly button. Grabbing one in each hand now I knew where I was going with them, I placed each of the blocks on her breast and moved them around in a circular pattern focusing in particular on her nipples. Putting what was left of the cubs back in the bowl I took some scissors a carefully cut small holes right above her nipples to allow them to poke through, I grabbed the cubes again and set to work on her nipples getting them super erect. She was shaking her heads and crying, trying to tell me to stop going to work on her nipples.

ap0wers
ap0wers
17 Followers
12