Home Invasion Fantasy Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide I'm not content with only her nipples poking through so I tear open both holes only just wide enough breasts can push through the plastic but they need help, I put my hands inside the wrap and squeeze them both out so they're hanging over the wrapping. I can't resist those perfect tits popping out like that, I crouch down and suck and fondle her beautiful tits, alternating between the two. She's completely helpless to my sick fantasies, unable to do little more than scream and squirm. As I get up off her I pick up the controller, and we lock eyes as I turn it up to level two. Immediate reaction, she closes her eyes and moans harder into her gag, it's so intoxicating seeing and hear her reactions. I sit on the edge of the bed and drag her to me flipping her over so she's on her front. I drag her so she's now lying across my lap with her shiny ass staring straight at me. I rub her wrapped ass making the squeaky wrap sound and then give her a light spank, she squeals in protest, another light spank, another squeal in protest. I really love the sound effect of the hand slapping onto her plastic wrapped ass, the ice bowl is right next to me so I rub one of the ice cubes over her cheeks making them glisten even more, I don't stop until the ice cube is fully melted. Then once it is I give each cheek and a harder spank then last time, this response is much stronger, she squeals and screams and shakes her head. Such a great response, I couldn't help but do it again! Melanie was trying to do everything she could to tell me to stop, but really it only made me want to do it more.

But I had many plans for her while she was like this so I kept moving, I wanted her to have no idea what to expect next. This next one truly was an experiment, I had a look in her drawers for something and found it pretty easily, her hair dryer. Plugging it in a come over to her and look at her, "I heard that with this wrap if you apply heat on it it will actually shrink down and constrict the product even more, let's find out shall we?" Melanie's eyes were wide with fear, I don't think she could have ever imagined any of this, I turn on the hair dryer and start at her ankles. As the dryer gets close I see the plastic curl up and constrict against her body accentuating the contours of her body. I continue up her legs getting to her hands, the plastic shrinks down onto her hands, I'm trying to be careful about getting too close, no need to burn her. I continue going all around her body, the plastic clings to her skin showing off all of her curves. I flip her onto her side so I can get at her ass, running the hair drying over her it clings to her so perfectly. Flipping her back onto being face up I decide there's one more thing to do with the dryer, I place a new layer of plastic back over her tits and set back to work with the heat. The plastic wraps beautifully onto her breasts, her nipples are still erect so they poke up like a little nub on the wrap. This experiment has been a complete success!

I turn the hair dryer off content that I've shrunk the plastic on her body. It's clearly constraining her more, and now it was time for the final chapter of this, I turn the vibrator onto its highest level, she's so driven mad by all these sensations her eyes have rolled up and she's squirming around. I sit next to her and firmly press the vibrator against her causing her to scream and moan even more,I pick up a hand full of the ice cubes and rub them up and down her body, I even squeeze a couple underneath the plastic through some holes I create. I've been rubbing myself during this time and it had just turned me on too much not to do anything, I turn off the vibrator and using a couple of holes I cut I push it off her. I think she thought that was a relief but then I flipped her over and cut a hole at her bottom to gain access to her pussy.

I put on a condom and started the final part of her life as a plastic mummy, I squeezed my cock into her constricted hole and and pounded into her. Every thrust I made was matched with the sound of body rubbing on the wrap and crinkle sound it makes, I'm loving it but I don't feel like I'm getting full access so I flip her over and using scissors I cut the plastic from her ankles up leaving her top half still wrapped. Now her legs are free and I can get pull penetration into her, the top half of her is still constrained by the wrapping so she's still pretty much helpless. Rubbing her legs I can feel she was getting hot in her plastic prison, her legs were lined with sweat. But it's the sight of her helpless in plastic that makes me lose it and I go with every thrust I have left, Melanie has closed her eyes seemingly trying to transport herself somewhere else, with a final thrust I collapse on top of her. "Oh fuck that was fun, that was everything I ever wanted, you're the best fuck doll ever Melanie."

I had once again worn Melanie out, I could feel her heart pounding. She was sobbing again into her wrap gag, I think she was hoping the nightmare would soon be over. I pulled out of her and set aside the second condom of cum, Melanie lay on the bed, the top half of her still wrapped in the heat shrunk plastic and the wrap gag on her mouth. She didn't move, she just stared at the ceiling. What more was I going to put Melanie through?

12