Home Invasion Fantasy Pt. 05-06

Story Info
The final part to a man's fantasy of a home invasion.
5.3k words
4.48
6.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ap0wers
ap0wers
17 Followers

*Quick disclaimer: everything in this story is 100% fiction. Real sexual assault is a serious crime and should never be committed*

Previously in the story....Melanie was my fuckdoll, literally! I wrapped her up in plastic, vibed and teased her, even shrunk the plastic using heat, and then fucked her hard. She was exhausted and humiliated, going through such an ordeal I doubt she has any ideas on where the rest of our time will go.

=====================

Melanie lay on the bed staring at the ceiling, the top half of her body down to her waist still tightly wrapped in plastic, breathing heavily into her tight wrap gag. I had left her there for a bit just to go to the bathroom to splash my face with water, she hadn't moved a muscle by the time I came back. I'd broken her spirit completely. If she thought I was done with her though, she was badly mistaken.

I continued to let her lie there and catch her breath, it obviously wasn't easy with the gag on her, I think she was just taking the respite from her abuse. I had so many more ideas of what to do next, I thought I'd slow things down for a bit. I grabbed a chair from her dining table and placed it in the middle of the living room, I also transported my bag of toys and tools into the room before finally turning my attention back to my half-wrapped fuck-pet. I picked her up in a hug from her front and dragged her onto her feet, I then guided her (holding her up slightly because she was quite wobbly) to the chair in the living room. I sat her down on the chair and then using more of the cling wrap I tightly wrapped each of her legs to either one of the chair legs so her legs were spread out with her pussy exposed.

I then got a pair of scissors and cutting up from her wait began to free her from the left over of her plastic cocoon. Once I began to pull away the plastic I noticed, like her legs were when I cut them free, her torso was slick with sweat from being wrapped in plastic. Using bondage tape I taped her wrists to the side of the back of the chair, ensuring there was no way she was going to be able to free herself from this latest predicament. I could see she was beginning to shiver from being fully exposed again and the air-conditioning was still on so I turned off the AC, I liked the way the sweat glistened on her tits though so with her fully exposed I began to run my hands all over her focusing particularly on groping her firm tits.

There were many physical traits to Melanie that I liked but for me her tits were something that really stood out. They weren't huge but neither were they small, and they just held nice and firm with her body with little sag. Down on one knee I rubbed and groped one of her breasts while licking and sucking her other breast. I'd begun to become very familiar with Melanie's humiliated moans and squeals, it was like I was making music and she was my instrument. Using my other hand I rubbed the inside of her leg with my hand slowly making its way towards her pussy. I decided to get a little more harder with her, I just gently initially bit down on her nipples, she let out a little squeal which just made the sadist inside of me smile. My other hand on her other breast I began to rub the other nipple to get it erect, once I was satisfied I pinched it and lifted her breast up with it before dropping it. She really didn't like that! She screamed in protest into her gag, but she would soon realise that was a big mistake as it immediately gave me the focus of my next target.

I stood up right in front of her and smiled a sadistic looking right into her eyes. "I'm sorry Melanie, this next part of our journey is not one you are going to enjoy. But I will." Using both of my hands I rubbing the contours of her breasts, then after slightly rubbing it with the back of my hand I give each breast a slap. I'm not hitting them hard, but I can see tears coming out of Melanie's eyes so it's clearly hurting her. This is just a warm up though. I give them each another rub before slapping them each again, this time a little harder. This elicits a stronger reaction from her, she's even shaking her head at me. But that does nothing to quell my lust for her pain. I go back to my bag and drop it right in front of her, I find what I'm looking for, nipple clamps with a chain attached. Melanie's eyes go wide at the sight of this, it doesn't take an expert in BDSM to work out what it's for. She shakes her head fast, eyes wide she's trying to beg me not to do this. But it's all for nothing, I squeeze open the first one and hover it over her nipple then let go with the teeth of the clamp cruelly clamped onto her. I don't think she could've imagined it would hurt as much as it did. She was screaming into her gag. I got the other clamp and dragged it over her breast, teasing her, she knew full well where it was going, it was just a matter of time before it found its target. Finally I squeezed it open, and let it go onto her other nipple. Fuck she looked like an amazing sight. She was really feeling the pain of the torture I was inflicting on her tits, her eyes were jammed shut it pain and tears were dripping down her cheeks.

This was just so enjoyable for me, I had always dreamed of having a sub to use and abuse like this is any way shape or form I wanted and Melanie had become my BDSM slave. I waited for her to open her eyes before continuing, I wanted her to see everything I was about to do to her. I put my finger around the chain and lightly started flicking it causing her nipples to bounce, I could see this alone was hurting her but I felt it was time of something more sustained. I started by pulling the chain towards me she was shaking her head hard at this, I just continued to smile though, I pulled them up, I pulled them down, I pulled them side to side. I could tell it was really causing her pain, but I couldn't deny it that just made me want to inflict more on her. Out of my pocket I pulled a small weight that had a clip on it, I attached it to the chain and slowly let go, it sagged down putting all the weight on her nipples. She tried to bend over to take weight of them but she couldn't get low enough. Still I wanted her to sit up straight so I grabbed a rope and tied it around her neck and with just enough pressure to make sure she didn't sag I tied it to the back of her chair.

I loved the way she looked so I thought this was another great opportunity at a photo shoot, I took lots of photos and videos, sometimes during the videos I'd flick the weight or rub her breast, I fingered her a little, I wrote "fucktoy" above her breasts in her own lipstick, and in a black marker I wrote "rape me", "whore", and "cumslut" on her leg. I took plenty of photos and videos of this latest humiliation. Putting down the phone I went back to the bag and pulled out a Hitachi Wand, using bondage tape I tape it onto her leg pushing it onto her pussy, I'd left the switch on so that the moment I plugged it into the wall it immediately starting running. Her response to it turning on was sudden, her body twitched at it's stimulation, as she twitched it caused the weight on her tits to shift causing her nipples more pain. She moaned and cried, this was a nightmare that she saw no end in sight.

For me, while she was moaning getting used the to dual humiliation of the pain and the stimulation I used my phone to capture more video and pictures of her, I got right up close to her so I could see the tears streaming down her cheeks and the stress that the weight was having on her nipples. But I was far from done. After I was satisfied with the content I went back to my bag and came out with my next torture device, a purple BDSM candle. I light the candle right in front of her eyes, they go wide with fear at this latest development while she continues to moan from being stimulated by the Wand. I hold the burning candle just at eye level above one of her breasts and give it a little shake, the candle drips it's first drop of hot wax onto her break and she lets out a yelp in pain. God it's so hot, I keep it hovering over the same breast and a couple more drops fall onto her. I use the lighter to heat more of it up so the frequency of the drips increase, it's not long before I've managed to create a good little puddle on her. I move it across to the other breast, and start doing the same thing, going only a couple of droplets initially but slowly increasing the rate until there's a symmetry of how much wax is on each breast. Every drop she reacts to, she twitches from the pain of the wax, she twitches from the wand stimulating her, and she's still under paid on her nipples from the clamps.

In fact that's exactly where I turn my attention to next with the candle, I hover it closely over her nipple, which is already under stress. The first drop falls onto her right nipple, she screams hard into her gag, possibly one of the hardest. This is really hurting her, I wish I could say her pain wasn't pleasing me but the truth is it really was, I had really let my sadistic side take over now. I shook the candle and another drop fell just on her nipple, she was shaking, twitching, shaking her head, but it was all for nothing. I moved it over to the other nipple and she locked eyes with me, her eyes red with tears begging me not to but this was all a part of the show for me, I used my lighter this time and let it drip 4-5 times onto her nipple, putting the lighter down I then used my hand to lightly pull down more on the weight. It was light but everything was so sensitive I could tell it was hurting her. I let go and moved the candle away from her tits, maybe mercifully in her mind. But it wasn't, it was still alight and I moved it over her thighs letting wax drop onto her all over her legs. It obviously wasn't as sensitive as her nipples but she still reacted to them.

I spent a good 4-5 minutes covering her legs in the wax, it created layers on layers, meaning it stopped hurting her as much. I figured she'd earned a little respite but it didn't last long, I moved the candle back towards her body and she seemed to instinctively know where it was going to end up. I was hovering just above her naval and I started to flick the candle towards her. The droplets landed just below her naval, she was squealing because she knew what I was aiming for. Her body was shaking because the wand really was getting her turned on again the pain was becoming difficult to take, the droplet began raining down and they landed just on and above her pussy. She really screamed now, I could even hear a "no" and a "please stop" through her gag, the torment was really something she couldn't seem to handle. But I kept flicking the candle on her, I moved away from her pussy and using the lighter really got the candle dropping. I was just putting droplets everywhere, my goal was to get her as covered as I could with this single candle. This went on for another 4-5 minutes before the candle just got too small to hold but I had an idea, I got the bottom of the candle hot and then stuck it onto one of her breasts while it burned. It continued to drip more hot wax onto her. While this went on I took the chance to get photos of my BDSM princess, I took lots of photo's showing off her tears and everywhere that had been covered in wax. I had really gone to town on her. The wand was still going and I had to interest in stopping it.

I had placed her seat in front of the TV, this was going to be a chance to show her the memories we'd created. She may have tried to forget where we'd started but I was keen to show her what we'd been through together. I connected my phone to her TV to start the show. I looked at her as I put up on screen the first photo I took of her, it was while she was spread eagle on her bed still in her scrubs, that must've felt like a lifetime ago to her. She certainly wasn't the same person anymore because of me. I looked at her and immediately after seeing herself like that she closed her eyes humiliated and seemed to want to keep them closed.

"No, no, no, no slut. You don't get to close your eyes, you will watch this whole thing. The next time you do close your eyes I will add a heavier weight your tits so they feel like they're ripping off your nipples." She opened her eyes and looked at me, immediately she knew I wasn't lying, so she forced herself to look at the TV. Bit by bit we went through the night, from her being undressed, to her getting her first orgasm for the night, and the first time I fucked her. I paused at that point. "Did you like me fucking you? I tried to be tender and nice initially but I realised when I've got a fucktoy like you all myself why go easy on you?" I licked her cheek, tasting the salt residue of her tears, fuck this was so fun. I was getting thirsty for a beer, this was all about viewing pleasure and I felt a beer would go down well with all of this so leaving the video of her abuse going I went to the kitchen and grabbed one of the beers I'd put in there earlier, a Heineken bottle. I return just as I was cumming on screen, I wondered if the vision and sounds of her rape were bringing back memories.

Taking a swig of beer I moved the images on, next were pics of how she looked hogtied after I'd spanked her ass and fingered her ass and pussy. The condom was poking out of her ass, of course this must have been so strange for her because all of this time she had been blindfolded, she had no idea what I was going to do next until she felt it so now seeing it she could see how cruel I'd been to her. You could see hand marks from the spanking. Next we'd jumped to her face fucking, I'd reset the camera to record the whole thing, I had really gone to town on her beautiful face, I looked at Melanie as this went on. I could see the horror on her face, that I had bound her so tightly, face fucked her so viciously, and then cum on her face. I showed her the photos of her with the cum on her face and her mouth stuffed with the ball gag, she really looked like a slut. I felt like I wasn't getting much of a response from her now so I flicked the vibrator onto full power causing her to squeal and scream, all the while I tapped the weight on her tits causing the pain to start again. I wanted this show to be interactive for her.

After the photos of her facial we jumped ahead to us in the bathroom, it was her fingering herself to convince me to take her gag off. Her demeanour seemed to change a little while watching that and hearing her moan, she even seemed a little turned on, I didn't think it at the time but perhaps she was actually getting herself off. It clearly still humiliated her. "I think you look like a pornstar there, I think I should upload this one to pornhub. You'll be a star for sure. All the rest of this will be going on the darkweb."

We jumped ahead to my favourite part of the evening, her plastic wrapping! God she looked so fucking hot! She had no idea how much it turned me on to see her like that, her tits squashed, her completely immobilised, vibrator making her crazy both on screen and off the screen! "I think you actually liked that didn't you Mel?" She shook her head at me, still pleading for this nightmare to end. "I'd love to do that with you again, maybe I'll leave you like that all night..." She closed her eyes, more tears coming out.

We'd caught up to where we were now, I'd finished my beer and was onto another one, and there she was taped to the seat both on and both screen. She knew what was coming, she had only recently felt it, but seeing it on screen made it so much more real for her I think. It gave her a different perspective seeing me turn her from sweet caring nurse into BDSM slave being tormented. She saw me attached the clips, write degrading things on her body, and drip hot wax all over her. The wand was still going crazy against her pussy causing her to twitch as it stimulated her, I decided I was going to leave her there for a while so I set up the camera facing her and connected it to the TV. She would get to see herself as a BDSM slave in real time on the TV while she felt it. I left her bound like that while I ate some food, drank more beers, and used the time to decide what I would do next. After eating I removed her nipple clamps, I think she thought it might be a relief but in fact it reinforced the pain which she beautifully reacted to with her now trademark squeal. I continued to leave her for a time, tidying and cleaning things up, thinking about where we went from here.

I sort of felt like things were nearing the end with us, checking the clock I noticed we'd been going for about 7hrs since I grabbed her. I'd done so much with her, I'd really put her through hell. I felt that it was time to go full circle, we would return to the bedroom where it all began and where it would be the beginning of the end for us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

She'd been sat in that chair for about an hour since the beginning of her tit torture; the Hitachi Wand still vibrating strongly against her pussy, the chair was moist at her crotch, and I had tidied her apartment to try to get things ready for when I had to leave her. The thought of me leaving brought a great sadness to me but I just had to make sure I made the most our time together.

I turned off her vibrator and removed it from her crotch, much to her relief, and began cutting away at the bindings on her legs and wrists. Using the rope that was tied around her neck I led her to her bedroom and onto her bed; no resistance, she knew her place. Once on the bed I used bondage tape to connect her wrists to her ankles, nice and secure. She was once again completely helpless and I took the chance to lick her in her moist pussy, the heat coming off her was so strong I reckon you could've roasted a marshmallow off her. She was lying on her back so I moved her so her head was draped over the edge and began to undo the tape around her head for the first time since she was wrapped. As I got the last of the tape I asked her, "you're going to be a good girl aren't you?" Fearfully she nodded, I loved that after everything we've been through I still had the ability to terrify her.

I removed the last of the tape and pulled out her panties, given how long she'd been like that I gave her a little time for her mouth to relax, finally though I used two fingers and rubbed them against her wet pussy, got them nice and moist, dragged them over her body and then stuck them in her mouth. Instinctively she knew what I wanted and closed her mouth around my fingers, sucking them. I pulled down my pants showing my almost fully erect cock, I guided it to her mouth and slowly push in, I don't know if it's instinct again (or maybe she's horny from the vibrator) but as I'm pushing in her tongue licks my cock, god it feels good. I kneel over her and bury my head in her wet crotch to start licking her out, we're 69ing! I'm going slow on her with her mouth, this is the warm up act to the main attraction. I can feel my balls rubbing against her head while I go in and out of her, while I can't tell whether she likes it or not she is well and truly turned on. She's moaning, even thrusting up slightly as I lick her out, perhaps she'd been edging for a while on the Wand.

I can definitely feel she about to cum and suddenly, abruptly I pull away and pull out. I could tell she didn't want to admit she was disappointed by that but I knew what I wanted to do next. Without warning I put another ball gag on her, this one was slightly smaller than the last, wouldn't give her as much grief on her mouth. I quickly flipped her over so her head was in the bed and her ass was up in the air, like the other times I put a condom on and with not much warm up I started fucking her pussy. I wasn't going hard, though every now and then I would give her good hard slap on the ass, but she was definitely moaning from pleasure, I pulled her head back by her hair and continued to spank her ass, and then I slowed down to a stop.

ap0wers
ap0wers
17 Followers
12