Home Invasion Fantasy Pt. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was definitely close to an orgasm so think she was a little confused, but then I trickled a liquid onto her bum, rubbed in onto my cock, and used my fingers to guide it to her anus. Then I pressed my cock against her tight hole and that was where she started to protest again, but it was pointless. I pushed my cock into her tight hole using the lube to get things moving, she was super tight but I wasn't going to be denied, I got my cock past the ring of the hole and continued to push. Melanie was screaming but there was a hint of a moan there so I got my fingers underneath her and rubbed her as I continued to violate her ass. I had finally got enough in her to get a little motion going so I started to pump her, she couldn't deny it, me ass fucking her while fingering her pussy was really turning her on. I gripped her hips hard as a fucked her ass, ever now and then slapping her ass cheeks which made her clench tightly onto my cock.

Now that I felt I had opened her a bit I wanted to look her in the eyes as I ass fucked her, I flipped her back onto her back and dragged her to the edge of the bed and using some more lube on my cock I pushed back into her. I could see she was humiliated by everything that was happening and I wanted to add to it, so I got one of the cordless vibrators and place it against her pussy as I ass fucked her. This made her absolutely crazy, her eyes had rolled into the back of her head it, I wanted to try an experiment so I cut one of her hands free and handed her the vibrator to see what would happen. To my surprise she placed it on her own pussy and knew exactly where she wanted it, I was way past being nice now so I started pounding hard into her, she seemed to want to stop me with one hand but with the vibrator she just went to town on herself. Finally I felt my balls about to explode so I pulled out and ripped off my condom shooting my biggest load yet onto her body as Melanie seemed to hit her own climax, she pulled away the vibrator and dumped the drenched toy on the bed. She heaved heavily into her gag and I lay next to her, rubbing her sweat soaked tits. Her nipples were still sensitive from the previous abuse so she flinched when I rubbed them, but it didn't seem like she hated it either.

We lay there for a couple of minutes with me rubbing her, both of us exhausted. Finally I pulled myself together and got up, I cut away her bindings, scooped her up onto her feet and once again lead her to the bathroom using the rope around her neck. I let her go to the toilet with me watching and then put her in the shower, making the temperature lukewarm, everything was very sensitive for her but I scrubbed her clean everywhere inside and out, then removing the gag (I didn't even have to ask if she'd behave) I handed her some mouthwash for her to rinse her mouth. Once I dried her off I surveyed her, marks had started to form on her, mainly on her tits and ass. There was also a line around her neck from the rope but I hadn't tied it too tight so it wasn't deep.

I handed her a bottle of water, this time with a purple cap, she knew it was laced with something but at that stage she just didn't have any fight so she drank it down. Of course she was right, there was a powerful sleeping agent put in there. She would be out for at least 10 hours, maybe even more but it takes some time to take effect so we went into her living room and sat on the couch, her still completely naked. She wasn't gagged but she didn't say a word so it took me starting our last conversation.

"How do you feel?" She looked at me bewildered.

"Um....sore, humiliated...." she looked like she wanted to say more but was afraid.

"You came hard when I was fucking you ass, you used the vibrator on yourself. You loved it."

She looked at me a little shocked, I don't think she really knew what she was doing at the time, she was possibly delirious. "...I...ah..no..I..I didn't it love it, it hurt!"

I grabbed the camera I had set up and showed her the footage of her while I fucked her ass, she saw her use the vibrator and cum hard, the way she moaned. Looking at her she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "I bet the doctors you work with would love to see this, maybe I'll post it on the hospital's twitter account."

"NO! Please don't!"

"Hmmm, ok maybe I won't. But I'll be watching you, if I see a hint of you going to the cops, I will post all of this everywhere! Bet daddy back in Oz will be proud to see his little girl turned into an anal whore."

She had started getting light headed, the drugs were taking effect. "I...I won't tell...I won't..please...." and with that she was out. I pulled off the sheet from her bed and stuffed it in my bag before putting a new one on. I put her in bed naked (one last pic for the road) and put the covers on her. Before leaving I had one last task, I had those two condoms left over from earlier so I got a tub of yoghurt that was open and deposited one of them in there before grabbing her milk and doing the same, making sure both were mixed in. It turned me on thinking that she would be eating and drinking my cum for days.

I did one last check and finally left, it was dark out so no one was looking for me. I had so many pictures and videos that would be fun to jerk to for years and share with others. Who knows, maybe I'll just pass on her details, with the proviso that they must supply me with evidence of their adventure with Melanie!

----------

Melanie woke up the next day feeling really groggy and sore everywhere, slowly the memories started coming back as she walked into her living room. On the table she saw a Hitachi Wand and a note, it said: "For when you want to be fucked in the ass again."

Suddenly she felt herself get wet.

__________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTES

I had a lot of fun with this, I put into writing a number of my favourite fantasies and even found a couple of new ones! But I really want to reiterate what I say in my opening disclaimer at the beginning of each chapter, real sexual assault is a very serious crime and should never be committed. Also Melanie is 100% a fictional character so if you think she bares any resemblance to anyone you know that is purely coincidental.

Some of my ideas came during the writing, some came through others suggesting things along the way as I released the chapters and I really appreciated that input. I know some of the spelling and grammar is off at times, truthfully that's probably when I was getting the horniest and I lost my mind a bit. It's not perfect but I just hope people enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

But again to repeat the point; nothing in this is real, no one was harmed in order for me to get inspiration, and if you are ever considering doing any of the things discussed in this story make sure it is between consenting adults and you have created clear boundaries.

I welcome all feedback as I always want to get better.

12