Home Invasion (st4t)

Story Info
FtM boyfriend gets his home invaded by his trans girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.12
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ftmshit
ftmshit
30 Followers

It was around 12am, and Cassady was sitting in her car outside her "victim's" home. She had already discussed with her boyfriend the details of the cnc scene they were about to do. But she didn't tell him when she was going to come by.

She turned off her car, and put on her mask and hood. It was dark out as she walked to the front door, and turned the doorknob. He had left it unlocked. Perfect.

She crept to the bedroom, and slowly opened the door. Her victim was asleep in his bed. She snuck to the side of the bed to wake him up.

She covered his mouth, and ripped the covers off of him. He was only in his underwear. His top surgery scars were visible in the light of a lamp.

"Good morning, pretty boy." She cooed as he struggled. She climbed on top of him, and used her free hand to produce a ring gag from the pocket of her jeans. She took her hand off his mouth, and as he went to scream, shoved the gag past his lips, lifting his back off the bed to lock it in place. "There we go."

"Aaah!" He shouted, but there was no one around to hear him. He tried to speak around the gag, but it was incomprehensible.

"Aw, why don't we use that mouth for something more useful than whining." Cassady picked him up off the bed, and threw him on the ground. He moaned in discomfort, but was soon maneuvered onto his knees. With that, she undid the button on her jeans, and fished out her cock from her underwear, shoving it past his forced open lips.

He gagged around her as she thrusted in and out of his mouth. She had her hands tangled in his hair to hold his face in place as she fucked it. "Good boy." She moaned, making him choke on her dick. She shoved her dick down his throat, cutting off his oxygen every now and then. He put his hands on her thighs, trying to push her away, but she could easily overpower him, forcing him to take every inch of her into his warm wet mouth.

Eventually, she had enough of his mouth, and pulled him up by his shoulders. He groaned out a protest as she threw him back on the bed, and ripped off his underwear. She laid down between his legs, and forced his thighs open with her arms before she went to lick at his wetness.

"So wet, you must be having a good time, puppy." She cooed, licking up a broad stripe from his hole to his tdick.

"Uhhh! Oh!" He tried to voice a protest, but it was once again incomprehensible. She took his hard tdick in her mouth, sucking on it and licking the head. He moaned loudly as she sucked and licked at his hard tdick and wet pussy. "Oh!" He involuntarily bucked his hips into her face. He tried to push her head away, but she just shoved him back down onto the bed every time.

Eventually, she was ready to fuck him. She got up from between his thighs, and stood up off the bed, taking off her jeans and underwear before he had time to realize what was happening or squirm away. In seconds, she was on top of him again, his ankles on her shoulders, rubbing the head of her girldick on his tdick, earning moans from her victim on the bed.

"Uhhh, oh!" He moaned, trying desperately to voice out a protest, but he couldn't speak properly with the gag holding his lips apart, so he just shook his head, trying to move away from her, but she just hooked her arms under his thighs to bring him back.

"Don't be a bad boy." She moved one hand to pin his arms above his head, and another to position her cock on the edge of his wet pussy. She slowly began to slide in, getting him used to her inside of him.

"Uhhhh!" He moaned out pitifully, trying to push her hand off of his arms, but she was much stronger than him. She pushed more of herself inside him, until he had taken all of her.

Now the fun could really begin. She thrusted in and out, listening to his loud moans as she fucked him hard, using her free hand to rest on the bit of skin where his waist met his hips.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hims in her hands, and rolled over so that he was on top of her. He fell on his hands and knees as she slipped herself inside of him again, and lifted him up by his shaking hips before slamming him down on her cock over and over again.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" He cried out, drool pooling onto the pillows where he couldn't stop his saliva from dripping with his mouth forced wide open.

"Yes, good boy! Do you want me to cum in you?" She hissed as she used his body like a fleshlight, lifting him up and down. "Do you want me to fuck a baby into you?"

"Uhhh! Oh!" He cried out, but all that came out was a moan. He whined loudly as she continued to fuck him. He tried to get out a 'please', but all that came out was a whine.

"Good boy!" She cooed, slamming his shaking body down on her cock one final time, before it erupted inside of him. "Good boy! Fuck!" She moaned, twitching inside of him, drawing out more moans from the poor boy.

"Ahhh!" He cried out, tears pouring from his eyes from the overwhelming pleasure. He let out a choked sob as she kept herself inside of him.

And then she began fucking him again, apparently not finished with his body yet. He cried out as she fucked his sensitive cunt again, the cum she had already released inside of him getting fucked deeper. He was fully sobbing now, getting fucked while he was already so sensitive.

"Yes, puppy, I can go again." She hissed, lifting him up and down on her cock. "I can cum in you as many times as I can go."

"Ahhh! Oh!" He moaned loudly, crying and drooling on her shoulder.

"That's right, puppy, moan for me!" She hissed. "Fuck, I'm going to cum in you again. And then I'll go again." She slammed him down onto her dick, grabbing his hair and making him look at her. "And again, and again, until I'm sure you're knocked up."

-Aftercare, for those interested-

Eventually, after several minutes of this, and several loads later, he tapped on her shoulder three times, their nonverbal safe word. She immediately lifted him up off of her, laying him down on the bed. She moved to get a towel, putting it under his shaking hips. He was still moaning from the hard fuckings he had received.

"That's a good boy." Cassady cooed, watching the multiple loads of cum drip from his leaking pussy. She moved up to put an arm over his stomach, before remembering the gag. She lifted his head up gently to remove the ring gag. He worked his jaw for a couple of seconds as she tossed it off the bed, and wiped the tears from his eyes. "You're such a good boy for me." She gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Thank you." He whispered, rolling over onto his side to wrap an arm around her waist, burying his face into her chest. "I love you, baby. That was fun."

"I love you too, and yeah! We should totally do that again sometime. Or maybe we could think of another scene." She kissed the top of his head. "You get so noisy." She teased.

"Ughhh, I know." He covered his face, blushing.

"It's so hot though, I love how noisy you are for me." She beamed, holding him against her. They laid like that for the rest of the night.

ftmshit
ftmshit
30 Followers