Home Life with a Cruel Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sobbed myself to sleep and was still out cold when she left for work. I was barely able to move for the day. I got some drinks and stayed on the couch all day. She was late for work and she came in as I had just managed to get to the bathroom and was putting various treatments on my wounds. She said, "You lay down on the bed, I will do that." I did and she soothingly rubbed them into my ass legs and back. As she was doing this she said, "I hope you learned something last night?" I just nodded when she said, "Then say it." I said, "I learned something." She then said, "What did you learn?" I thought for a moment and I could almost feel her anger starting when I said, "I need to be more attentive to your needs."

She seemed to calm down and resumed soothing my body.

I stayed in bed and she climbed in and then said, "I'll go easy on you tonight." She then spread her legs. I moved as carefully as I could and then positioned my face in between them, she thrust forward and grabbed my hair plunging my face into her pussy. I was licking, and biting, and she was grinding hard. I caught my breath when I could but deep breaths hurt my ribs. She put her heels on my back and I cried out into her pussy which was exactly the shove she needed for an orgasm. For her next orgasm, she was deliberately digging her heels into my sides and back. Every cry I did she matched with a pleasurable thrust of her hips. I had to not bite down on her clit when I had it in my teeth, but finally, she hit a long slow third orgasm and just relaxed. She left me in place and I wasn't easily going anywhere. She left her calves draped over my back and stroked my hair a bit. Then she relaxed even more within minutes and I realized she was asleep. I was able to turn my head a bit and I was so exhausted I fell asleep in the same position.

At some point in the night, she untangled herself from me and moved to another part of the bed.

Early the next morning I was able to get up as I had slept so much in the last day. I almost just fell into the pool, and I floated for a long time. While getting out of the pool was almost scary hard, I still vowed to work out as it had been a few days. I was on the bike with endorphins muting the pain enough that I was only reminded of my problems if I let my ass touch the seat. She came in and said, "Good job keeping my favourite toy in good shape." and with that, she left.

I really needed to avoid another beating so I made the house about as perfect as was possible. Closets were organized with everything lined up. I trimmed the grass where the robot mowers missed, I leaf blew the grounds, I mopped, I polished, and I perfected.

She came home and I could tell from how she opened the door she was in a good mood. She came in and hugged me and then reaching down and holding me by my balls said seriously, "I like the results of the attitude adjustment." She then gave my balls a somewhat painful squeeze. Of course, I was growing more and more erect. She just kept looking in my eyes and squeezing harder and changing her grip. Then she let go and said, "I have a business trip and I have something I want you to get from the driveway in preparation." I went out to the driveway and there were four huge boxes on the vehicle roof rack and more inside. They were storage cases. I brought them in and she said, "Bring all but one to the bedroom." I carried them up and she said, "While I'm away, I want you naked, not kind of naked, but totally naked. I want you to pack all your clothes into these. Every scrap." This was scary and thrilling. I did as she said. She then said, "Your outdoor clothes in the other." I did and as a willing participant, I found every scrap of possible clothes and packed them away. This was ski clothes, wet suits, gardening clothes, everything. She then said, "Load them back up." I then had them in and strapped to the top of her vehicle and she drove away for an hour or so. Then she came back and packed her own suitcase. She said, "I'm going to bed early and I need you to do your job." I had a strong idea what it was and when she got out of the shower naked and lay down legs wide, I did my job. I did it well. And again her orgasms were momentarily proceeded by her digging her heels into my ribs and back.

She left me with no satisfaction and went to sleep with me between her legs again.

Finally when she rolled over my balls were screaming for some relief. But there were cameras in every single place. Even the one in the bathroom left me nowhere, and unlike her, I couldn't cover it with a towel when I went in. Being so frustrated it took me a long time to fall asleep.

She got up in the morning and realized she was running short on time. She pointed to her pussy and said, "I was planning on you waking this up properly, but we'll talk about that when I get back." With a kiss at the door, she was gone. I texted her and asked how long it would be and she said, "I want you to keep the place like I could arrive any day." I mopped, vacuumed, polished, and even went around with a toothbrush doing hard to get into corners. This was maybe 4 hours a day. So, when she returned in 10 days the place was perfect and my balls were ready to explode.

While all but my ribs had mostly healed, I nearly peed on the floor when she slammed the door so hard I was surprised something didn't break. She was fuming as she came in. She had a look which I could only describe as evil on her face. But instead of flying straight into a rage, she said, "I loved how you just lounged around naked for a week while I was in the bowels of corporate hell." She was waiting for an answer and I said, "I I I'm sorry." She then said, "Oh, yes you are going to be." She then said, "I'm doing this correctly this time." She then dumped the contents of a box onto the sofa. I had no idea what it was for moments and then I realized with great apprehension what it was. She then went over to one of the large wooden beams in our living room and while standing on a chair lifted a large hanging decoration. She looked at the hook from the beam and said, "That looks about right." She then came over to me with a pair of wrist shackles. I didn't resist but did whimper, "Please..." She said, "What please teach you a lesson you will never forget? My pleasure. "She then pointed to the hook and said, "Up." I stood on the same chair and was just able to get the chain connecting the shackles over the hook. The moment I did she just kicked the chair out from under me. I dropped a foot before the chain snapped my weight and I cried out. She said, "Good, the hook is perfect." She then ran her hand down my chest to my erect cock, and gave me a little swing. She took off her jacket and then picked up a coiled rope when I realized it was a bullwhip. I said, "Oh, no, no please not that." She then uncoiled the whip and lightly slapped my belly with it. I sprayed cum all over her shirt. She was, "Holy fuck. You want this. I know you deserve this, but you really want this." I was so ashamed that I couldn't speak. She then slammed the half-coiled whip into my abdomen and said, "Answer me." I gave what I realized was the honest answer, "I get off on pleasing you. Plus it's been over 10 days."

I could see her thoughts running across her face when she stood back and said, "Let's both learn how to use this."

At first, it wasn't so bad. But that was more because she didn't know what she was doing. But she was quickly able to learn from my screaming alone how to use it properly. She seemed to learn that any area which was normally ticklish was where to land the blows. The inside of my thigh, the sides of my ribs and the sides of my abdomen. The inner part of my bicep. Any of these were fire so terrible I was unable to think. I screamed and I begged. She said things but I couldn't understand. My screaming went on and on.

Then I felt her hand pushing me back and forth. She said, "You disappointed me, but I checked the security footage and now I know why." She then took my dick in her hand and said, "I planned on beating you until you shit yourself. I wanted to beat the literal shit out of you. But it seems you accidentally thwarted me by having a dump shortly before I arrived. So, next time I tell you not to use the bathroom for a day, you will know what is coming. Then she started stroking me. I was still panting from the pain, but something switched in my head and soon I was moaning and thrusting my hips to pump harder in her hand. She said, "What a fucking little whore you are." I then blew a load which flew over her shoulder. She pumped a bit more and then slid the chair under my feet. I tried and tried but ended up with my sagging legs just uselessly on the chair and hanging while weeping.

After some time she came and said, "You can't even get down." She shoved a tall side table under me and finally, I got my hands free. I fell and bounced off the table to the floor. She looked at me and said, "So pathetic, I'm not even giving you the keys."

I eventually got onto the sofa where I passed out. According to my wife, I was out for a full 24 hours. I was very thirsty and she brought me a bottle of water. I finally got up to the bathroom and it looked like someone had drawn on me with a thick purple and black marker. There were at least one hundred new welts. I even had one which slashed across my face.

I returned to the kitchen where she was dressed and had her suitcase again. She said, "You already made me late, the trip has demanded another trip to fix all that went wrong." She then went quiet and came over and lovingly traced her finger along some of my worst chest welts. She then turned and left. I slowly went after her and she had waited at the door for a kiss. Then she left and I was alone.

I looked at my shackles and realized she fully meant to leave me in them for the duration. I again just floated in the pool which was very weird with my bindings. I shopped online for something to deal with the welts and found some blue light infrared technology. I ordered that. I also looked up the shackles I was wearing and found a whole site of similar gear. It did make me horny when I remembered before she used this that she had emptied a whole bunch more beyond these and the bullwhip.

I had a weird spring in my step when I went looking for them. I found them in the corner near where she had whipped me. There was another pair of shackles, a collar, a gag, and some kind of harness like a climbing harness but made out of leather.

I didn't want to move much so I sat on the sofa waiting to see when a camera light would turn on. When it did, I picked up the other shackles and put them on my legs, and the collar I put on my neck, but I left the gag because it both locked and I would need to eat. I immediately got a text with a thumbs-up and some other positive emojis.

The next day I got the therapy station. It was like a tanning bed. I buzzed open the gate and told them to leave it at the door. They did and when the gate closed behind them, I dragged it in. I took it to the workout room and set it up. It was like a tanning bed. I looked at my legs and could see they were almost evenly matched for new and old welts. So I wrapped one in a blanket to see if this thing made any difference. It said for minor rashes, injuries, burns, and a few other conditions that 2 hours was sufficient each day, with 30 minutes the minimum. I lay in it for 3 hours. It was warm and the weird flexible surface was relaxing.

For the next few days, I did as much as I could each day. I cleaned for about 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the evening. I did a huge number of minor repairs to paint and other finishes, and I was even able to work out. On the 5th day of her trip, I carefully looked at my two legs. The one I had been covering with a towel had most of the welts still there including the older ones. The other leg and most of my body had none of the original welts and the new ones were hardly visible.

I was in bed when suddenly the lid lifted and she looked at me and said, "I saw your towel trick." She looked at my bad leg and said, "I thought it was working, but wow."

She then kissed me and then left. I got out and started making her dinner as it was evening. We ate and she told me about the success of her trip. She slid her foot into my groin and said, "Someone's happy to see me." I said, "Yes we are." She then started to pump her foot, and after a week's lack of attention, I blew a load. She said, "I'm both impressed that you aren't cheating, and I'm sad that you can't last 30 seconds."

I said I was sorry and she then reached out and pulled on a ring on my collar and said, "I have some plans, but sorry is something you will say much more tomorrow."

That night went pretty much as I thought it would, she had me pleasure her a couple of times and then sleep.

The next morning she came over to me with a strange key thing and disconnected the chain from my cuff. She had me turn around and she reattached it but much shorter so my wrists almost touched. Then she turned her hip so I could see what was on her belt a bit round from her hip. It was some kind of plastic box thing. She then drew it out and I nearly fainted. It was a taser and she made it buzz while grinning a very evil grin. She then just jammed it into my midsection and I just froze and fell. I didn't even scream as I locked up. It was painful, but while the contact point burned, it was the loss of control which was so scary as to hurt. She then waited for a moment and said, "Run fucker run." I tried to crawl but with my hands behind my back, I had to do an awkward roll thing where she zapped my foot. I screamed and was able to get up and running. My steps were short because of the chain but I was motivated to go fast. But I wasn't going to outrun her and before I could get to the end of the hallway I was zapped again. But I got lucky. I fell and when she zapped my ass I kicked her arm and sent the terrifying thing down the hallway. I was able to run to the exit at the end and get out onto the lawn. Our place was surrounded by lawn, but there was at least one hedgerow with bramble overgrown fields followed by other hedgerows. The driveway down to the road had a wall 8 feet high all along, I could only run in circles at best. But this logic didn't make any difference; I was going to do anything it took to not get zapped again. I was going to try to hide behind a small wall, but then I felt a step behind me and was zapped right in the ass. I just fell. She was on me zapping me over and over. Then she stopped and said, "Part your fucking legs." I begged her not to I pleaded and she said, "Part your fucking legs now." I parted them and she sat on my stomach with her thighs between my legs. I was crying begging and trying to wriggle free when I felt the cold contacts pressed right into my scrotum. I was screaming no at the top of my lungs when I just blacked out.

When I came to she had poured what smelled like a bucked of pool water on me. I looked up at her and she said, "Wow when I did your balls I felt it going into me too. You didn't scream at all. Did you feel that?" I wanted to lie but I shook my head no. She said, "Well, I'm going to have to figure a way to tone that down to the point where you don't pass out. These only have one setting."

She then just walked away. While the pain had been off the charts, the damage was fairly minimal. Maybe a few slightly pulled muscles. I probably had more bruising from falling.

I was able to get upright and go to the house.

Over the next few weeks, she lost any pretence about hurting me. She enjoyed it, and in a completely perverse way, I did as well. The pain was unbearable. I rarely got off from the pain in any way. I was clearly aroused by what was about to happen, but never what happened. I think most of it was seeing the pleasure on her face.

But this all came crashing down; in some ways literally. It turns out a distant neighbour crashed his drone in our yard. It was behind a short wall so we didn't see it. The neighbour was using another drone to find the first one when my wife was in one of her particular rages and was beating me with a rubber tube. She had unshackled me as she wanted me to go for runs and other exercises and hadn't yet locked me up again. So, what the drone person got wasn't just her beating me until I shit myself, but being a quality drone, he recorded it in 4k. Including her just kicking me in the side and sitting down to enjoy a drink.

The police were there less than 30 minutes later. They pushed our gate open with a car and came up to me where I was just trying to recover while lying in my own shit. The rubber tube left a nasty welt where it came to an end. Plus the day before had been a visit from the bullwhip. So, I was a mess.

I was barely aware as they took me in the ambulance and I was soon in ER. They listed off to some policeman that I had several cracked ribs and a crack in my arm, and they had literally been unable to count the contusions and lacerations. Maybe 200. They said that I was also covered in hundreds of cigarette burns. I croaked, "Taser burns." The doctor looked at me and then back at the investigator and said, "We've got pictures of everything and of course the medical records. We can't give you those without a legal order, but we have them ready." The investigator then came to me and said, "I have someone to talk to you almost here." I nodded but the reality was that I was already planning on how to make this go away. The investigator came and I told them that I would really love to tell them everything and that I'd been hoping this would happen, but I needed to talk to my lawyer immediately to make sure everything was done correctly.

I did call the lawyer, but I ordered them to sell everything we owned. The house was still only in my name as was another property. I also asked them to arrange legal counsel for my wife. A few hours later the lawyer called and asked if she should have a separate legal council and if a divorce was on the table. I said, no to both. Even though I was in pretty rough shape, I felt motivated to make this work. The lawyer told me she was not allowed contact with me. So I copied her emoji stream from when I put on the shackles weeks before and sent them to the lawyer and said, "Can you show her that?"

The lawyer told me an hour later that she cried, but a happy cry when she saw them. My wife was denied bail which was fine. I had the house sold, the cars sold, the other property sold, and one which we had been doing short-term rentals was scheduled to be sold. It was not in my name but a fairly separate company entity.

I then sold my little boat and bought a proper bluewater boat. I asked the lawyer to arrange for her pretrial release if possible. I told him I organized a rental for her. She was released and I watched on the security camera as she entered the rental. She opened the envelope and then waved at the camera. She put on the wig and took the cane and raincoat and sat by the door waiting for the promised rain to begin. I watched her leave and I started to prepare on my end. She came to the marina and found the boat. She got on and I pulled into the night with the engine running for now.

Using satellite she was able to phone from the rental unit for over 2 weeks even though she wasn't there. Then some legal person had to see her in person and that was over. I asked the lawyer to sell the rental unit and move the money into an overseas account like all our other money had been moved to.

On the boat, we generally had reasonably vanilla sex. Although, I was punched in the balls more than most normal people would expect.

But after a surprisingly short 24 days of sailing, we were pulling into the small port town. I had arranged for a taxi to take us to a nearby town further inland where I had already bought a plantation-sized estate for less than I had sold our cars for. It was both a modern town and one of old traditions. One of the traditions was that you could beat your servants as much as you wanted.