Home Life with a Cruel Wife

Story Info
A woman uses her husband as her stress toy.
8k words
4.03
14.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm pulling the boat into the harbour to begin the new phase of our life. I look over at my wife who is looking amazed at the noises and lights of this new place. As I suspected we hadn't hit customs or any kind of border patrol which was good, as my wife is a fugitive from justice, and I was the one who orchestrated her escape. What I also am, is her victim.

I guess I should go back to almost the beginning to explain.

It wasn't more than a month into our marriage. It had been a fantastic year for both of us. I had joined a company which had been struggling. They cut salaries and paid me in stock repeatedly. Then, the product made the news, one thing led to another, and the company got bought out. I was not super rich, but in the range where with good management, I wouldn't have to work another day. My wife too had not only one boss go down in flames but two. Each of these resulted in her making maybe 15 years of career growth in less than 2 years. She was well-paid and good at her job. In the midst of all this, we had got married.

I think the good thing and the bad thing was we were both high on life and super busy. The simple reality is we were both good looking and hard working and this seemed to make us a good fit.

But, now I was enjoying myself. I worked stupid hard in school, I worked stupid hard at the last company, and I wanted to relax. I did lots of solo fitness. I had hived off some of my money to play investment games with. I bought a boat.

My wife on the other hand had 400 employees under her and was stressed all the time. Except she mostly thrived on this stress. The more things went wrong, the happier she was. The other problem which was less foreshadowing and more a screaming red flag was that she would hit me as the solution to her stress. Even before we married she slapped me on dozens of occasions. However, the violence level was directly proportional to her drinking. The crazy part was she didn't drink to excess. It might be a slap or two without anything, but one glass of wine in and she might hit me with whatever was in her hand at the time. Often, it was something she didn't give a shit about; it was just something that stressed her out. The main problem was that a lot of things stressed her out.

I mostly could avoid this as it was almost boring in how it worked. She would show up wound up, or read her emails, and sometimes even the news which would affect her work, and the buildup would start. Out would come the names, I was lazy, I could do more, I didn't deserve her. Then bam a purse across the head, or something. Maybe once, maybe dozens of times while I curled up on the couch.

Then she would stomp off. Most times she wouldn't acknowledge her violence, but sometimes she would come back with a half apology, she would usually say something like, "Work has me all riled up, it doesn't help that you parked the car in the wrong spot."

The problem which messed with my head was that when she got really bad, the sex got really good. We were both very good looking, very athletic people, so the sex was kinetic. But, where this could even get weird is that if something genuinely stressful was going on at work, she would not easily be able to orgasm. This is when she made what was an unfortunate discovery. She had just lowered herself on my face. She has a wonderfully tight vagina and I was doing things parting her lips with my tongue and then lightly biting her clit and she was somewhat getting into it, I knew I had my work cut out for me and didn't have much hope for an orgasm for her but I worked at it. I used my tongue, I used my teeth, and about 5 minutes in and about 3 minutes past the point when she would normally have clenched my head hard in her thighs while an orgasm rippled through her. She tensed for a moment and then she slammed a fist into my balls. I screamed into her pussy, and then another fist slammed into my balls. I writhed and bucked hard, but she had a near perfect wrestling position and my movements were more spasmodic than coordinated. Then on about the 5th blow, she was grinding herself hard on my face, with the 7th blow her thighs tightened around my head, hard. She had an orgasm which was probably top ten in our relationship. She tried punching my balls a few more times, but they mostly just landed on my stomach and thighs. Then she just fell limp on me. I could feel her breathing hard.

Then she rolled off, and I rolled over and just curled up clutching my balls. She used her feet to push me to the floor and said, "I need to just savour this alone."

I discovered I was sobbing as I took each inhale.

I just lay there for maybe 5 minutes when I heard moaning from the bed. She was masturbating herself hard. She had done this a few times in my presence, but she was in the throws of passion almost instantly. This was partially turning me on, while at the same time concerning me that my balls could be damaged. We probably looked a sight, me on the floor fiddling with my testicles while she moaned and rubbed herself on the bed. I lay there while she had not one but three orgasms back to back. My problem was that by her third, I was hard as a rock. I stood up and she saw my rock-hard tool she pointed to her pussy and I got on top and slid inside her tightness without effort. She was having another orgasm with very little effort and this pushed the ache in my balls into a strange pleasure and for the first time in my life, I had a screaming orgasm.

Nothing was said by either of us as we lay there both sweaty and feeling complete.

I was worried she would jump on this as a new bedroom routine, but our next few times were more vanilla.

This all changed one night when some accountant who didn't report to her had gotten caught with some pretty petty fraud. This was causing a big audit which was stressing her out. She drank about 3 glasses of wine while working herself up. I went for a long swim as I doubted she would jump in the pool to hit me. I hoped she had calmed down as I came in from the pool. I didn't see her and was rubbing my hair with a towel when a line of my back was on fire. I fell to my knees when another lash went across my knees. She was standing over me in her business suit, a grey suit jacket over a white shirt, with a knee-length pencil skirt. Normally, a massive turn-on for me, but she had taken the inch-wide belt from her skirt and was now lashing me with it screaming that I did nothing to help. I just tried to fend off the blows, but she maneuvered the belt to wherever it would hurt the most. Even taking it on my arms was painful. I tried to get up to run when she kicked me right in the balls. I did throw up. I fell face first to the floor and the blows kept coming, mixed with kicks. It was nothing short of a severe beating. I was crying and in such pain that I barely noticed when it stopped. I'm not sure but I may have passed out because there was one moment in the beating where I was curled up and another where I wasn't and I don't remember the transition.

I lay there for a long time before I could even take an inventory of any damage. I tried to get up in a pushup but I think she had stomped on my hand. So I rolled over which told me I might have a cracked rib. I eventually wiggled up and didn't know what to do. Nothing seemed entirely broken. I didn't want to go to the hospital. I wanted to just soak, but going in the pool wasn't the answer as I might pass out. It was at this point I noticed I was naked. She had torn off my shorts at some point. From the feeling, she had heavily focused her belt on my ass. I had to hold the wall as I staggered down the hallway. I wasn't going to use the bathroom in the master bath, but I did look into our bedroom and she was naked and splayed across the bed. I stepped in a bit and the room reeked of sex. I knew like the time previous she had gotten herself off on this, but this time the room was almost humid with her scent. She had seriously gotten off.

I went to the guest bedroom and just sat in the shower with cold water running over me for an hour or more.

Finally, I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked like a badly painted tiger. There were stripes all over my body. Every limb, and all down my back. My front had the least number which is probably because I spent much of the time curled up. Even my dick had a few stripes. I fell into the guest bed and was out cold in seconds.

In the morning she was gone and I was unable to process this. All kinds of different conversations went through my head, but the simple reality was there were two options; I leave and we divorce, or this was my lot in life. Any kind of therapy or counselling wasn't going to change this. Having spent some of my money on what was effectively a country estate, I had the privacy to be able to sit naked in the sun hoping some tanning would help my injuries and thinking about leaving, there came a moment where I envisioned confronting her over this and she beat me some more and I started idly stroking myself. I liked her control over me. I stopped myself in shock but realized that I was like the bad kid acting out for attention, any attention. My wife was a workaholic, so she was often home late. So our time together was not much; weirdly this level of intensity was almost desired. I was not happy with these thoughts and tried to shove them aside as just weird.

I fell asleep under the awning and found my wife standing over me. She said, "I came home early to make sure you were ok, and what do I find, you just lying around naked and jerking it. Is this what you do all day while I work so hard?" Then she walked off.

I painfully got up to follow and grabbed a towel, I found her pouring a drink which sent a shiver of fear down my very sore back. She then smiled and said, "You look like you need a drink." she poured me a huge glass of wine and we sat down outside. She took off her jacket but remained in her skirt and shirt. We sat in the loungers while we finished our drinks. She returned with another for both of us. She handed me mine and before she sat down she snatched my towel away and then lay back.

She looked me up and down and said, "Does that hurt as much as it looks?" I said, "Worse." She said, "I didn't mean to go overboard, but you really need to help out more." And there it was, if anything that was more responsibility than she had ever taken before. I then took a huge leap trying to focus on a weird positive and said, "Well it seems that you enjoyed yourself after." She looked embarrassed and then had a warm flush and said, "I did set a personal record last night." We didn't say anything and I was feeling that she was in a good place even with the wine in her system. I was feeling pretty good as rarely drink more than a modest glass. I actually fell asleep and woke up with a blanket over myself.

I crawled into bed and she stirred. She started stroking me and while I was not ready for anything involving movement, she got me hard, and then just rose and impaled herself on me. This was not her usual foreplay preferred sex but she was moving up and down, and then I cried out as she put her hands on my chest which hurt a rib. With this, she started bouncing up and down and moaning wildly. She climaxed seconds later and instead of just pulling off she lay on me and kept grinding slowly. This kept me hard and she was soon bouncing again. Then she slapped me across the face and bounced harder, After a few more slaps she leaned back and had an orgasm where she shook, clenched her teeth, and luckily dug her nails into the sheets and not me. I then blew my load into her. I tried to hump up a bit, but her weight and my pain basically had me barely moving while my cock jerked and spasmed in her. She felt this and clenched her knees into my side which caused me to cry out. I think this even intensified it for her even more. She then relaxed and rolled off me. She was asleep in no time and I just lay there for a long time wondering what the hell was going on. I had already had a long nap, so I got up and went to the bathroom. My face now had red slap bruises to go with the two places the belt had landed above one ear and the few on my neck.

I did go for a swim to help soothe my injuries, and eventually came back to bed and fell asleep. When I got up my wife had left for work. I looked at my phone and I found a picture of myself naked in bed with welts and bruises all over. The text below said, "I'm thinking of you. I would love it if you were naked all day while I thought of you." My erection was so sudden I'm surprised it didn't slap my abdomen. I was so fucking horny. I did stay naked. Which wasn't entirely abnormal for me on some days, but this added an element which was over the top.

I was idly stroking myself when an idea occurred to me. We have some security cameras on the second floor overlooking the driveway and other areas of the property. They came as a set and I hadn't installed all of them. I plugged one in sitting in the living room and tied it into our system. I erased my face from the security system's memory and then sat back in front of the camera and began to stroke myself. I waited for the light to turn on the camera. This would indicate someone was watching. By erasing my face from the system, I knew she would get an intruder alert on her phone and it would bring up the camera. The small green light soon turned on and I started to stroke harder. I thought of my wife naked which was good, and then I thought of her getting off on this which pushed me further, but as I fished for a visual to get off on, her beating me flashed into my mind and I blew my load instantly and with some serious splatter. I hoped some reached the camera, but it had just fallen short.

With this post-climax in mind my pain somewhat came back I was worried how she would interpret this. I then lay down and just tried to wish my injuries away. I puttered around the house for a bit before actually sitting down and doing some work. My investments were not quite day trading but I had grown my play money into a nice pile. I kept an eye on some weird chat groups where people talked about management practices and I found that companies which used certain processes did well and ones that did others did poorly. So, I read, I asked questions, and occasionally shifted a position.

When my wife came home late that night she had 5 big bags from the local tech chain. I looked inside while she was showering and nearly creamed down my leg when I saw she had bought about 40 security cameras of the type which we already had. When she came out of the shower she said, "Well why aren't you installing them?" I don't want a single inch of this house where you can hide your naked body from me. Not one inch. She said this as she ran her finger up my hard shaft and said, "Now get going." I got out a step ladder and was probably the first security installer who had an erection the entire time they worked. With 40 cameras I had to upgrade our plan, but also it meant every room got at least one camera. I ran another bunch outside to supplement the already existing ones, plus we had a few spares from the first purchase. Each time I walked by the bedroom she was on her phone. Checked and found the coverage was complete. I then entered the bedroom and when I approached the bed she grabbed me, flipped me on my back and was riding me hard. I had been aroused most of the day so, I lasted maybe 20 pumps before I arched my back and lifted her off the bed with my hips. She clearly tried riding to an orgasm, but I was growing soft and she hit me and started calling me names, "You fucking premature little pervert. You fucking can't handle a woman like me." I got a few slaps to emphasize her points. She was just grinding on my mostly limp self. She then just got up and had a shower. She came out and acting like nothing happened, started stroking me. I got rapidly hard and she said, "You dare not finish before me I will make you regret it." She then slid on me and I was able to last past her first and second orgasms. I was almost there when she just got off me and said, "Look how it feels." I felt entirely used, but she clearly just rolled over and went to sleep.

I wanted to maybe deal with this myself, but was quite tired so I went to sleep as well. In the morning I was a different kind of sore, my ribs still really hurt when I made certain movements. She got up and was ready and dressed while I still lay in bed and she said, "Remember, naked only." I was instantly aroused when she pointed to my groin and said, "And no playing with that, it is for my use only."

This made me twice as hard. She left and I was almost breathless with anticipation of what may happen tonight. I cancelled the cleaners as I couldn't exactly have them come in with me naked, so I went around the house and vacuumed, dusted, mopped, and had everything in pretty good shape with only a few breaks during the day. I could feel the cameras on me at all times and a few times I noticed the green light indicating she was watching.

She arrived home and I assumed she would be pretty much ready to go, but of course not only had work stressed the shit out of her, but some political thing she cared about had blown up and she was worked up. She came in with the opening line, "I'm glad my little bitch boy cleaned up. Let's see if it was a shit job like I expect." She opened the closet to put her shoes away and said, "Look at this fucking mess." I looked into the closet and it looked like it usually did. Then she dropped her jacket on the floor and said, "Well?" I picked it up and hung it up. She then went into the kitchen and said, "Where's dinner." I started to say, "I thought we'd do.." she then slapped me and said, "You have all fucking day, the least you could do is to have my fucking dinner ready." Then she did something she had never done before she pointed to a sofa chair and started to take off her belt and said, "I want you bent over that chair with your ass ready for some punishment." I hesitated and she screamed with spittle coming out, "NOW!" I obeyed and felt fantastically vulnerable while she came over and stood beside me. She lay the belt across my ass and said, "I'm going to teach you to be a better husband even if it kills you." This is not for me but for your own good.

I was nearly crying before the first blow even came, I was breathing hard, I was confused, and I wasn't even in my head right. Then the first blow landed and my ass was on fire. By being bent over the sofa I had to keep my hands out to keep from flipping over and reaching back to my ass was just not easy. She landed blow after blow. My previous beating made this worse, another stripe would land across my upper thighs and there was nothing I could do but scream. I tried holding back for some blows, but anything different or surprising would have me screaming. Soon I was just incoherent, I was babbling for forgiveness, begging her to stop, I was reaching back and she grabbed my wrist and continued to just land blow after blow. She was raining them down from my ankles as they flailed to my neck. Then it just stopped, she threw her belt at me and said, "Clean that up."

I was unable to move enough to fall to the floor for a few minutes. I remembered her last words and thought she was talking about my tears or drool, but then I saw that I had pissed down the back of the sofa and there was blood. I had been holding mostly my ass, and I looked at my hands which had some blood on them. As I fell to my knees all I could think was how she had just beaten me bloody.

I had to crawl to the kitchen to get some cleaning supplies. I returned on my knees still which was fine as most of the mess was at floor level. I was crying and cleaning. I used some of the paper towels to mop up some of the blood on my ass. I put the cleaning supplies away and looked at the stairs up to the bedroom and just couldn't do it. I threw an old blanket over the couch and lay on that. I wanted some ice packs but the freezer was just too far.