Home (not quite) Alone Ch. 02

Story Info
Christine's education continues at Aunty Olwen's house.
5.2k words
4.48
5.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
489 Followers

The story so far:

Christine is staying with her Aunty Olwen whilst her mother, Olwen's sister, travels to America to be bred by a black man at a clinic that guarantees that she'll have a black baby. Olwen has had permission from Mari, Christine's mother, to introduce her daughter to the Hot Wife/cuckold lifestyle. Already, Christine has witnessed Olwen's husband being milked and pegged. She is desperate to lose her cherry, and Olwen has promised to set her up with a date.

Oh Aunty Olwen, I'm so glad you've let me into your lifestyle," Christine said. "I want to be a Hot Wife like you one day. Do you think you can teach me enough to surprise mam and daddy when they come home?"

"I'm sure I can," I replied. "By the time your parents get home, I hope to give them a different version of the daughter they left under my control."

END OF PART ONE. Now read on...

Christine had been with us for just over a week now. She'd accepted Richard and my lifestyle willingly, and was a quick learner. She wandered around the house scantily dressed, often 'accidentilly' bumping into Richard, or bending over to reveal a lack of underwear. At one point he confessed to me that he'd been constantly hard for two days, and that he was leaking pre cum non-stop. I was extremely proud of my niece.

As promised, I'd taken her down to our local fetish club on Saturday night. We'd left Richard at home, cock locked, of course, with the promise to return with a couple of cream pies for him to eat. Richard kissed us both, wished us "Good hunting" and settled down to watch his favourite porn channel whilst his Hot Wife and her niece went out to get themselves fucked.

You know that saying about the best laid plans of mice and men? Well, it turns out that it also applies to Hot Wives and their desperate-to-lose-her-cherry nieces too. The club was practically dead. When we walked in, there were two couples sat in one of the booths in the lounge, and a pair of gay men holding hands and talking quietly at one end of the bar. Kevin, the club manager was on duty behind the bar, and I asked him what was going on, and why it was so quiet.

"I guess it's a combination of the summer holidays and this gorgeous spell of weather," he replied gloomily. "There's some swingers in the lounge and Spencer just popped in to meet his new date. They're not staying. I suppose they're going back to Spencer's place and he's going to get himself well fucked, the lucky bastard."

Kevin, I should mention, was bi-sexual, and as long as whoever his partner for the evening happened to be gave him a good spanking first, he was happy to fuck or be fucked afterwards. I know this, because I've spanked him and fucked him with my strap-on. I've also been fucked by him whilst Richard watched.

"I'm thinking of closing early," Kevin continued, "unless you and your young lady friend have arranged to meet someone here?"

"No such luck," I smiled sadly. "Don't worry, Kevin. You close up when you can. Christine and I will go back home and tease Richard!"

Kevin smiled and offered to come home with us, but that wasn't what I had in mind for Christine. I declined his kind offer, and we made our way back home.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," I said as I drove home. "Normally the club is bouncing on Saturday nights. I never thought I'd say it, but this lovely weather we're having is a definite disadvantage for ladies who are seeking cock!"

Richard was both surprised to see us back home so early and disappointed at the lack of cream pie. But as usual, he made the best of a bad job and Christine and I both sat on his face in turn and he licked us both to a satisfying orgasm before we all went upstairs to bed.

Sunday morning dawned sunny and warm, and we all had breakfast out on the back patio. Christine took the opportunity to sunbathe topless, and I saw the chance to tease Richard even further, so I got my tits out as well. When we both decided to have an after-breakfast pipe, Richard's torment was complete, and he took the dirty breakfast dishes into the kitchen with a very snug cock lock indeed.

Meanwhile, Christine and I poured over the latest edition of the contact magazine that I used to find casual lovers, and we made a list of suitable candidates who were within a reasonable distance. By the time Richard came back into the sunshine, we had a total of five to phone.

"No time like the present," I smiled at Christine, getting to my feet. In truth, the sun was already uncomfortably hot, and my tits were starting to burn. "Are you coming, sweetie?"

Christine looked at me with a wicked grin.

"Surprise me," she said, blowing a stream of creamy pipe smoke at Richard. "We can't both be on the phone at the same time, and you're much more experienced at this than I am. I think I'll stay here and get a sun tan, and Uncle Richard looks as if he's gagging for me to sit on his face again. I did enjoy his tongue last night!"

I grinned. The little minx had taken to calling my cuckold 'Uncle' when she realised what a thrill it gave him. I winked at him and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Do a good job, cucky," I smiled at him. "I'll expect a full report from my niece when I come back!"

In the cool of the house, I picked up the phone and dialled the first of the numbers that Christine and I had listed. My heart sank as I heard that annoying voice telling me that the number I had dialled had not been recognised. I replaced the receiver, checked the number carefully, and re-dialled, only to get the same message.

It was often like this, I reflected. For every genuine advertiser, there was always two or three timewasters. I moved onto the second number, and dialled that. Settling back in my armchair, I listened to the ringing tone. At least this was a genuine number, I thought to myself.

But there was no answer. I put a small tick by the side of the number on my list and moved onto the next number.

Dialling, I heard the connection being made, and the phone ringing at the other end. To my delight, it was answered after only three rings.

"Hello?" said a deep voice, and I felt my clit twitch. The game, as Sherlock Holmes used to say, was afoot!

"Good morning," I replied. "I'm ringing in connection to an advert in Swinger's Monthly magazine. I understand that you're seeking a lady for some, how did you word it? Adult fun?"

"Um... that's correct," came the reply. "Are you interested? I'm new to the area, and I am looking for a casual, but regular partner. I can explain my situation if you'd care to hear it?"

"I'm all ears," I replied, slipping my pipe into my mouth and re-lighting it. This sounded promising!

Little did I know how promising it would turn out to be. Nearly half an hour later, I replaced the receiver, and stood up. My pipe was almost empty and my cunt was distinctly damp. I made my way out onto the back patio to give Christine the good news. I grinned as I saw her still sitting on Richard's face. She'd got his cock lock exposed and was tickling his balls whilst he was worshipping her. She looked up dreamily as I approached.

"Any luck?" she asked breathlessly. Her nipples stuck out like bullets, and it was obvious that Richard was doing a good job with his tongue. I smiled at her.

"Oh yes," I replied. "You and I are in for a treat this afternoon. Let the cuckold up, sweetie. I want him to hear this too!"

Reluctantly, Christine stood up. She slid a finger into her cunt and sighed.

"Uncle Richard is a wonderful cunt licker," she said, showing me her finger that glistened with cunt cream in the sunlight. I nodded in agreement.

"And later on, he's going to have some cream pie for tea," I told her. "Just wait till you hear what I have to tell you!"

A red faced Richard got to his feet, licking his lips and looking proudly at me.

"Put your little boy clit away, cucky," I smiled, "and sit down and listen. You're going to drive Christine and me to a date this afternoon. And because you missed out last night, I've negotiated a bit of voyeurism for you! You can watch Christine and me getting fucked!"

Both Christine and Richard sat down, and I started to relate my recent telephone conversation to them.

"I spoke to a genuine advertiser," I began. "His name is Hubert, and he's a GP who has moved into the area following the death of his wife. He's looking for regular play, but with no strings attached. I explained my lifestyle to him, and he's very interested. He wants to speak to you first, Richard, to make sure that you're comfortable with him fucking your wife!"

Richard grinned, and Christine added, "And your niece too?"

I winked at her.

"Don't fret about that," I told her, "Hubert has a son, a young man who misses his mother terribly, and who needs to be looked after by the right sort of woman! He's a newly qualified doctor too."

Christine squealed with pleasure. "Am I going to get fucked at last?" she asked, and I winked at her again. Should I tell her, I thought to myself before rejecting the answer decisively. Surprises were so much more fun!

Richard prepared a light lunch for us all, and we ate on the patio in the sunshine. Whilst he cleared away after our meal, Christine and I went upstairs to get ready for our date.

"What should I wear?" my inexperienced niece asked, and I selected a strappy cotton sun dress that gave a teasing glimpse of her pert young tits. It was knee length and I told Christine not to bother with any underwear or stockings.

"Those 'fuck-me' sandals will be perfect," I told her. "It's not as if you're going to a prayer meeting, is it? I reckon if we allow ten minutes for introductions and for Richard to admit that he's a willing cuckold, we should both be naked and impaled on a nice thick cock!"

"Do you mean we're all going to be in the same room?" Christine asked in a shocked voice.

"Oh yes!" I confirmed. "Hubert has agreed that I can watch my favourite niece getting fucked for the first time! I want my tongue in your mouth as your first cock slides into your beautiful tight cunt!"

Christine hugged herself and giggled.

"You're such a pervert, Olwen!" she said, blushing furiously. "I love you and your attitude so much!"

Half an hour later, Christine and I were being driven to our assignation by a very happy looking Richard. He parked outside a large detached house at the far end of the town, and as we all walked up the garden path, the front door opened and we saw two figures stepping out into the sunshine to greet us.

Christine, who was holding my hand gasped audibly and I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Leave the talking to me," I muttered. "I'll introduce you presently." I was much better at concealing my surprise than my young niece. When I'd spoken to Hubert on the phone earlier, I had no idea that both he and his son were tall, fit looking and very, very black!

"Olwen?" asked the older man. "Welcome. I'm Hubert. This is my son, Isaac, and who might this vision of beauty be?" He smiled at Christine.

"This is my niece, Christine, who is staying with me for a while," I said, shaking hands formally with Hubert and then with Isaac. "We're both very pleased to meet you."

"Come in, please," our host insisted, stepping aside and waving us into the house. I heard him speaking to Richard as we followed Isaac into a large, light and airy room, where we were invited to sit down by the young man.

I heard Richard announce that he was a cuckold of long standing, and that he was perfectly happy to agree to his Hot Wife being fucked. He also asked permission to watch, and as he and Hubert came into the room, I heard Hubert agree that it was only right and proper that a cuckold should witness his Hot Wife being properly fucked by a real man.

I looked up at Hubert and smiled at him.

"Satisfied?" I asked, and he nodded enthusiastically.

"I'd offer you and Christine a drink," he began, "but to be honest, I can't wait to see you both naked. Come, my dear. I'll show you my bedroom."

He stretched out his hand and pulled Christine to her feet.

"Olwen?" said my niece nervously, " what's going on?"

I got to my feet and took Isaac's hand.

"We're going to get ourselves fucked, my darling," I grinned. "I remembered you saying you liked the more mature man, and Hubert told me earlier that Isaac has the hots for older women. You must have assumed that Isaac was going to fuck you, whilst Hubert took care of me. Well, you were wrong. Hubert is going to take your cherry and I'm going to be Isaac's new mother figure!"

I winked at Isaac, pulling him to his feet.

"Come on," I said softly, "Daddy's taking his new girlfriend upstairs, and Mummy needs a good fucking too!"

He blushed, but he was obviously very interested if the bulge in his trousers was anything to go by.

"Don't dawdle, Richard," I said sharply as Isaac led me upstairs. "You know that cuckolds have duties to perform if they have been given permission to watch. Hurry up! Hubert and Isaac might very well need fluffing!"

But I was mistaken. By the time Isaac and I reached the master bedroom, both Christine and Hubert were naked. My niece was on her knees and she was sucking the biggest, blackest cock I had ever seen in my life.

She didn't stop her oral administration, but acknowledged my presence by winking at me and waving a couple of fingers in my direction.

"Can you do that?" Isaac asked, pulling his T shirt over his head, and revealing a very impressive six pack.

"Do bears shit in the woods?" I replied, slipping off my cotton summer frock. Isaac's eyes widened in appreciation of the fact that I'd copied the advice that I'd given Christine earlier. Underneath my frock I was completely naked. I put my thumbs inside the waistband of Isaac's trousers and yanked them down, sinking to my knees as I did so.

His cock was long and thin, uncut and already leaking precum. I looked up at him from my kneeling position and smiled.

"Mummy loves your cock," I whispered, peeling back his foreskin to reveal a beautiful shiny purple mushroom head. I wrapped my lips around it and used my tongue on the sensitive skin underneath his cock head.

Isaac groaned.

"Oh fuck!" That feels so good!" he sighed, and to my amazement, he leaned forward and kissed his father full on the lips.

When the kiss was broken, I heard Isaac say softly, "I've missed this, dad. But it seems you've found a new wife, and I've got myself a new Mummy!"

Hubert pulled his cock out of Christine's mouth. It dripped with her drool and she looked disappointed. But Hubert was only just getting started. He pulled Christine to her feet and kissed her. Then he picked her up and took her to the huge bed.

Hubert laid Christine down and smiled at her.

"You suck cock beautifully," he said softly. "It's your turn now. I'm going to make you cum before I fuck you!"

He climbed onto the bed and dived between Christine's thighs. She gave a squeak of pleasure as his mouth latched onto her young cunt.

Isaac was now actively fucking my mouth. I could easily accommodate his girth, as he was a lot thinner than some of the cocks I'd had in my mouth, but his length was impressive. It banged against the back of my throat, causing me to gag somewhat. But I don't quit easily, and I eventually managed to deep throat him.

He calmed down a bit after that and eventually I felt his cock swell; a sure sign that he was about to cum. And cum he did! It was like a fire hose going off in my mouth. I swallowed frantically, but even so, some escaped from the side of my mouth and dripped down my chin onto my tits.

He pulled out, and to my delight, he was still hard. My mouth was full of his cum so I motioned with my head that I should get up on the bed. He grinned and nodded.

I clambered onto the bed, next to Christine who was whimpering with pleasure as Hubert continued to eat her cunt. I brought my head above hers and nudged her. She opened her eyes and grinned at me.

"His tongue's playing hell with my clit!" she gasped. "Are you alright, Olwen? You've got cum on your chin and on your tits!"

I nodded and carefully opened my mouth, trying hard not to spill my precious load. Christine understood straightaway, and reached up and pulled my head down so that my mouth covered hers. We kissed and I felt her tongue invade my mouth. I dribbled a mouthful of cum into her, and she swilled it around, savouring the taste.

I felt Isaac get onto the bed beside me, and he spoke to his father.

"Dad, I really want to fuck Olwen. Let Christine up so that she can see her aunt being fucked."

Hubert came up for air and his face was shiny with Christine's cunt cream. We re-arranged ourselves so that Christine and I were both kneeling on the bed, facing one another.

"Ready to be fucked, darling?" I asked, and Christine nodded enthusiastically. I watched as Hubert got into position behind her, easing her thighs apart gently. Isaac was in a similar position behind me, and I could feel his cock pulsing in my arse crack.

"I'm happy to do anal," I told him, "but I want that cock in my cunt first."

"I'll be very gentle, Christine," Hubert assured her, "but it will hurt when I first put it in, I'm sorry."

"Put it in and fuck the pain," Christine replied throatily. "I want your cock, Daddy. Fuck me and make me your baby girl."

As I watched, Hubert eased gently forward, and Christine's brow furrowed as she felt him open her up.

"Breathe, darling," I whispered, moving in closer and kissing her gently. I felt rather than heard her moan and then Hubert was in her, balls deep. I broke off the kiss.

"It's in!" Christine said with a squeal of pleasure. "I've got a cock in me! I'm a real woman at last!"

I looked over my shoulder at Isaac, and winked at him.

"Your dad's done the deed," I said. "What are you waiting for? Get your cock in me. Mummy needs to be fucked too!"

Isaac needed no second invitation. I was well lubricated and his long, thin cock slid into me easily. I clamped down on it and he gasped.

"Oh god," he said breathlessly, "that's wonderful. I loved fucking my mother, but she was never as tight as you, Olwen!"

Not for the first time, I congratulated myself on doing my regular pelvic floor exercises. When you love cock as much as I do, and when you're fucked as often as I am, having a cunt as wide as a railway tunnel tends to be counterproductive. I exercise to keep my cunt as tight as possible.

Isaac started to fuck me slowly. What he lacked in girth he certainly made up for in length. For such a young man, he definitely knew how to pleasure a woman, and then he leaned over my back and grabbed my tits in both hands.

My nipples were like organ stops and he squeezed and tugged on them as we fucked. It was gorgeous. I leant in and kissed Christine again, and she sucked my tongue into her mouth and used her own tongue to lick mine.

I heard Hubert and Isaac kissing again, and the thought sent me over the edge. I felt my thighs trembling, and I started to cum. Christine was panting into my mouth too, and we broke off our kiss to moan and sigh as our orgasms overwhelmed us.

Then Hubert gasped that he was almost there.

"Oh god!" muttered Christine. "Cum in me daddy, fill me up with your lovely cum! Yes! Do it!"

Hubert groaned and he must have unloaded into Christine. She squealed in delight and licked her lips.

Isaac was almost there too. Despite the fact that I'd cum twice, and my cunt was dripping wet, I clamped down on him again, and he increased his pace.

"Here I cum!" he gasped and I felt that gorgeous sensation as the first rope of cum rocketed out of his cock and splattered the walls of my cunt. Isaac didn't slow or lose his rhythm. He continued to fuck me hard, and I felt his cock pulse again and again as I drained him. Eventually he slowed, then stopped, and with a sigh of pleasure, his flaccid cock plopped out of me.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
489 Followers
12