Home (not quite) Alone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four of us collapsed on the bed. I kissed Isaac, then turned to kiss Christine. She was busy licking Hubert's mouth, so I waited my turn. When she was ready, we kissed, as did Hubert and Isaac.

When we all came up for air, Isaac said shyly,

"Thank you Olwen. That was incredible."

"How long were you fucking your mother?" I asked, and he smiled sadly.

"She took my cherry on my eighteenth birthday," he replied. "I used to fuck her regularly until she became too ill to enjoy sex. Then she passed away seven months ago. Dad and I moved here to start a new chapter in our lives."

"Isaac and I are going to start up a practice here," Hubert said, smiling at his son. "We love one another, as you might have worked out by now. But we both have our little preferences," he continued, taking Christine's hand and kissing it.

"I adore fresh, young cunt, whilst Isaac here much prefers the older woman. Helen and I used to swing before Isaac came of age. She was ten years younger than me, but this young lady has been my first ever virgin! You were superb, Christine. How often do you come and stay with your aunt?"

Christine blushed.

"I'm only staying because my mother has gone to America to be bred," she said shyly. "But when I'm not in school, I live in the same town as Aunty Olwen. What I'm trying to say is, if you ever wanted to do this again, I'd be well up for it!"

"I have two regular boyfriends," I told Isaac, "but they're not always available. If you don't mind sharing, I could bring Christine over to see your father, and we could spend some time together. If you want to, of course?"

"That sounds perfect!" Hubert and Isaac both said at the same time, and we all laughed.

"It's clean up time," I announced. "That's why I brought my cuckold. Would you two gentlemen like your cocks cleaned?"

Hubert and Isaac looked at each other and grinned. They both nodded enthusiastically.

"Get over here, cucky," I said to Richard. "You've got two cocks to clean. They're your hors d'oeuvres before you start on your main course. Christine has a cream pie for you, and you can eat your desert out of me when you've cleaned her up. Come on! Don't dawdle! I'm leaking already!"

In the car on the way home, Christine and I sat in the back and cuddled.

"My poor cunt is so sore!" Christine said sadly. "Being fucked was a delicious experience, but will I always be as sore as this afterwards?"

"No, sweetie, it does get easier," I assured her, "although every now and then if your lover is particularly vigorous, you can end up with a sore cunt. I quite enjoy that sort of soreness when I've been really well fucked. Richard can lick you better when we get home, if you like?"

**************************************** TWO DAYS LATER ****************************************

Richard had gone to work, and Christine and I had just got back from doing some girly shopping.

"Coffee, I think," I said, unlocking the front door and Christine smiled in agreement.

"I need to practice my smoking," she said. "I'll go and get my pipe. Do you want to have a bowl too?"

"Yes, I usually have a pipe about this time of the afternoon," I said. "We'll go into the conservatory. My lap top's in there I think. Your mother is due to be in touch on zoom in about twenty minutes. I wonder if she's been bred yet?"

Precisely at three o'clock, Mari came through onto my laptop screen from America. She didn't look happy. Of Christine there was no sign. I suspected that she was using her newly purchased rabbit vibrator. She loved to pleasure herself whilst she practised her pipe smoking.

"Hi Olwen," Mari began, "how are you?"

"Great, thanks," I replied. "How's the breeding going?"

"It's not," replied my sister bitterly. "It seems that the excitement and realisation that I am here to be bred has got my menstrual cycle all fucked up. Or not fucked up, to be more precise!"

I started to express my condolences, but Mari was in full flow.

"There's no problem," she went on. "Les has paid the fee, and we'll stay here until they confirm I'm pregnant. But the head doctor here has recommended oral sex only until my hormones settle down."

"I love having my cunt eaten, and there are some staff members here who are employed solely to go down on clients and muff them. Julius, my muff diver, has a magnificent tongue! But I miss cock! I can't wait to sample my first black cock. I should be ready by this time next week, according to Professor Anderson, the Head of Breeding."

"That's good," I managed to interject. "Before Christine comes back, there's a few things I should tell you. I've done as you asked, and let her see Richard and my lifestyle. She knows that you are a Hot Wife like me."

"How did she take it?" asked Mari anxiously. "Was she upset?"

"Not at all," I smiled, and I told my sister what her daughter had confessed to me. That she'd had lesbian sex with one of her professors, and that she regularly sucked the cock of another professor at her finishing school in Switzerland.

I could see Mari swelling with pride.

"That's my girl!" she purred, and I couldn't bring myself to remind my sister that Christine was adopted. So I hurried on with my explanation.

"She's seen Richard's cock lock, and she watched me pegging him," I continued. "This after she confided in me that you and Les seem to get up to what she termed 'mischief.' You've been worrying too long, sis. Christine's going to be no problem at all when you and Les eventually come home. Oh... there's one other thing I wanted to mention too..."

"Mam!" shouted Christine, coming into the sitting room. She was wearing the pair of cut down jeans that she now habitually wore around the house and a loose fitting T shirt. She looked the picture of innocence, which I knew was certainly not the case.

Christine plonked herself down on the settee next to me and I moved the lap top so that Mari could see us both

"Hi mam," beamed Christine waving at her mother half a world away. "I'm missing you loads, but Olwen and Uncle Richard are keeping me from getting too miserable!"

"I hear you've been let into the family secret," Mari said. "We'll have to think about getting you a boyfriend when you finish in Switzerland. One who accepts our chosen lifestyle. Don't worry, darling. Olwen and I will help you make the right choice. There are clubs we can take you to where men appreciate women like your aunt and me."

Christine looked at me, and I moved out of shot of the lap top and shook my head silently. Christine understood.

"I have a surprise for you, mam," she beamed, and she put the pipe that she'd been holding in her hand between her lips. Puffing gently, she exhaled her smoke through her nostrils and Mari shrieked with laughter.

"Bloody hell, Christine!" she said with a huge smile, "I leave you alone with my sister for a week or so, and you become a pipe smoking babe! They've stopped me smoking whilst I'm here, so not only am I gagging for cock, I could do with a nice cigar too!"

We chatted for another twenty minutes or so, without revealing too much to Mari. I felt that she wouldn't appreciate the fact that her daughter had been fucked when she, Mari, had travelled halfway around the world to achieve the same thing that Christine had already accomplished.

Then Mari looked at her watch.

"Gotta go, I'm sorry," she said. "This place is run like a military operation. I'm due for my first mutual oral session. I'm starting on a week's worth of sixty niners today. Treatment to be taken six times a day! Professor Anderson says a regular supply of cum will stabilise my hormones. I'll be ready to be bred this time next week, I hope!"

*********************************** EIGHTEEN MONTHS LATER ************************************

Mari walked slowly into the doctor's surgery. She was holding hands with a toddler who was obviously just learning to walk. Mari had to stop every few steps to allow the little girl to catch up with her.

"Good afternoon," Mari said politely to the surgery receptionist. There were four patients in the waiting area, so Mari was on her best behaviour.

"I've brought Loretta in for her check up and her final immunisation injection. I believe we have an appointment with Doctor Isaac?"

The receptionist smiled at Mari, and blew a raspberry at Loretta. The little girl giggled.

"Doctor Isaac is busy at present," the receptionist informed Mari apologetically. "Mrs. Olwen Simpson came in earlier. She needed one of her special protein injections, and Dr. Isaac said he'd fit her in. He hopes you understand? He's arranged for my husband... sorry, that's very unprofessional of me... for Doctor Hubert to see to you and Loretta. Is that satisfactory?"

"Perfectly satisfactory, thank you," replied Mari, adding sotto voce, "and your cuckold father and I will see you and your husband later on this evening. Les does look forward to being pegged by his daughter before his son-in-law fucks his arse. And I've got a lovely new strap-on. It's double headed! You and I can break it in later on, sweetie."

Christine pressed the buzzer to let her husband, Doctor Hubert know that his mother-in-law was on her way.

12