Home (not quite) Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose not many women of your age smoke a pipe, Aunty Olwen," smiled Christine, "but I think it's pretty cool."

"Your uncle would agree with you," I replied. "He has what is known as a smoking fetish. As a matter of fact, your father has one too. When your mam and I smoke, it has a certain affect on Richard and Les."

Christine giggled.

"But neither daddy nor Uncle Richard smoke," she said in a puzzled voice. "What sort of effect does it have on them?"

I drew heavily on my pipe and blew a stream of smoke at Richard.

"It makes their cocks go hard," I smiled.

"Aunty Olwen! You said 'cock' out loud!" Christine spluttered. "I don't believe it!"

"You'd better believe it, my darling," I replied. "Cock plays a big part in my life, and in your mother's life too. I would love to think that you'll follow my sister and I one day. Unless..."

I paused, and felt myself blush.

"Oh shit!" I said quietly. "You're not a lesbian, are you?"

Christine smirked.

"Not as such," she said coyly. "But I have had sex with Madame Giroux, my deportment professor. She's about your age, Aunty Olwen, because I prefer more mature women. I've also had sex, but not the same sort, with Professor Thibault. I've sucked his cock, but I haven't made my mind up yet if I want to be a lesbian or not!"

I nearly choked on my pipe smoke.

"Christine, you're a bloody star!" I said, wiping tears out of my eyes. "Your mother and I are exactly the same! We both love cock, but we both also love sipping from the hairy cup!"

"What the hell does that mean?" Christine asked.

So I told her, and she squealed in horror.

"You actually kiss and lick fanny?" she said in amazement.

"Not only kiss and lick it," I told her, "I stick my tongue in it and drink the juice. Oh, and 'fanny' is a word for children. Women of the world, like you and I call it by its proper name. Cunt!"

Christine giggled again.

"Cunt," she parroted. "I must remember to tell Madame Giroux. She calls hers her 'chat', which is French for pussy!"

"You don't say!" I replied dryly. Christine missed my sarcasm once more.

"So now you know something about your mother and me," I continued, "let's talk about Richard and me."

I looked at Richard and he nodded.

"Go ahead," he said quietly. "I think Christine needs to know."

"Do you know what a cuckold is, Christine?" I asked.

"Never heard of that term," she admitted. "What is a cuckold?"

"I'm a cuckold," Richard replied, "and the definition of a cuckold is a married man who knows, and approves of his wife having sex with other men. Your Aunty Olwen is what is known as a Hot Wife."

Christine looked at me with her beautiful almond shaped eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

"You cheat on Uncle Richard?" she said accusingly.

"Not at all," I replied. "Weren't you listening? Yes, I have sex with other men, and with some women too. But I always tell Richard before I go on a date. And sometimes, if I bring a boyfriend back home with me, I let Richard watch me getting fucked."

Christine put her hand up to her mouth. She was obviously shocked.

"Why do you stay married?" she asked. "If you have to go elsewhere for sex, surely it would make sense to ge Olwen and she loves me. I want her to get the sex she deserves. I can't provide that, and anyway, the thought of my wife being fucked by another man is such a turn on for me."

"Show her, Richard," I said, putting my pipe down in the ashtray. "I'm going to milk you this afternoon anyway. If Christine wants to watch, maybe she'll understand why I fuck other men."

Richard stood up and started to take his chinos down. Christine watched, spellbound. She looked at me and giggled when she saw his frilly panties and his lacy topped stockings.

"Standard day wear," I smiled, winking at Christine. "Just wait until he's got his knickers off!"

Richard slid his panties down and Christine shrieked with laughter.

"What the hell is he wearing?" she asked, and I was impressed that already she was referring to Richard in the third person, even though he was standing in her presence.

"That's his chastity device, commonly called a cock lock," I replied. "I make him wear it twenty four seven, but on Saturday afternoons, I release him for a couple of hours."

"Do you have sex?" Christine asked. "Is that what you want me to watch?"

I took the key to Richard's cock lock off my ankle bracelet, and I unlocked the tiny padlock that held the device in place. Christine was mesmerised as I removed the metal tube, and as usual, Richard's cock started to get hard as soon as it was free. I removed the holding ring and put it on the patio table. Richard was unlocked and free.

"Can you see now why I fuck other men?" I asked my niece, fondling my cuckold's balls. "He's barely three inches when he's fully hard."

"His balls are huge," Christine remarked, "and are they always that colour? They look blue from here!"

"It's because he's gone a whole week without cumming," I explained. "As I said, I milk him on a Saturday afternoon. Do you want to watch me drain his balls?"

"Um... is that what I overheard when mam was talking about milk with daddy?" Christine asked, and I nodded.

"Your mother is a Hot Wife, like me," I confirmed. "Sometimes we go out on double dates together. Your mother is as fond of big, thick cocks as I am!"

Christine shook her head in disbelief.

"This is so much to take in all at once," she said in a small voice. "I thought mam and daddy were happily married."

"But that's just the point," I said, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze. "They are! Your dad, like Richard, knows that women like Mari and me need fucking often, and with proper, man-sized cocks. Your mother and I love our cuckolds. We just don't fuck them!"

"Now then, milking days have a proper schedule," I went on. "If you're going to watch, you'll need to come with me. If you'd prefer, you can stay out here in the sunshine. I'll probably be about an hour."

"I definitely want to watch," Christine replied, her eyes shining with excitement. "When mam and daddy come home, I want to watch them too!"

We went indoors, and I explained to Christine the importance of keeping Richard's cock lock clean. Whilst he scrubbed and disinfected it at the kitchen sink, I showed Christine how to load the bowl of a pipe. With hands shaking with excitement, she slipped the stem in between her lips and I lit it for her, instructing her how to get her tobacco evenly lit and not to rush things.

She coughed a few times when being too greedy to get her pipe going, but eventually she had a nice even burn, and she even managed a few nose exhales. I was quite impressed.

"It tastes chocolatey and there's a hint of cherry too," she said after a while. "I'm definitely going to carry on with this. Do you think mam will object to me smoking a pipe?"

"I doubt it," I smiled. "As I told you, your father has a smoking fetish. It'll tease him to see you smoking, and your mother will appreciate that. She loves keeping him on the edge!"

Richard had finished cleaning his cock lock, and he presented it to me for inspection. I nodded my approval and we all went upstairs to the bathroom. I explained the next phase to Christine.

"I shave him next," I said. "I like my cuckold smooth, and when he's shaved it seems to emphasise just how pathetically tiny he is. I call it his little boy clit. It's not big enough to deserve the name cock!"

Christine giggled.

"Professor Thibault has a lovely cock," she said, blushing slightly. "He's originally from Algeria, but he's been living in Switzerland since he was eighteen."

"So he's black?" I asked, and Christine nodded.

"I've sucked his cock about four or five times," she said. "He likes to cum on my face and in my hair."

"What a waste!" I replied. "You should let him cum in your mouth. I love it when my boyfriend does that. Cum is so tasty!"

I lathered up Richard's cock and balls and got my cut throat razor out. Quickly and efficiently, I shaved his groin area and the shaft of his cock smooth. As I swilled the foam off my razor, I turned to Christine.

"Hold his cock up for me sweetie," I said. "I'm going to do his balls next. I usually manage on my own, but having an extra pair of hands is great!"

Christine held Richard's cock between her thumb and index finger, and pulled it away from his balls. He groaned with pleasure and smiled weakly at my niece. She blew him a kiss, the little minx!

In no time at all, Richard was smooth again. He was also leaking pre cum. I winked at him.

"Milking time, cucky," I said. "Assume the position."

Richard knelt up on his hands and knees, arse towards me. Christine watched as I pushed my index finger into his arse, and immediately found his prostate. His little boy's clit twitched.

"See that?" I said. "That shows my finger's on his prostate. Now all I need to do is to stroke it for a while. Smoke your pipe and watch. He'll start to cum before too long."

And sure enough, about five minutes later, Richard started to ooze. Christine was fascinated.

"I thought men shot their cum out," she said through a mouthful of smoke.

"They do when they're fucking, or wanking," I confirmed, "but this is what is known as prostate massage. Richard is cumming, but without any pleasurable stimulation. When I've drained him, he'll still be hard, and he'll not have had the pleasure that real men get when they cum. It leaves him still needy, and that's how I like him!"

By the time Richard was drained there was a considerable puddle of cum on the tiled bathroom floor.I extracted my finger, and sat back.

"Re-cycling time, cucky," I said softly. "Get to it."

Richard re-adjusted his position and began lapping up his cum. He continued until it was all gone, despite several "ew's" from Christine. He sat up and passed me his face flannel.

I swilled it out under the cold water tap and draped it over his tiny but still hard cock. In no time at all, the cold flannel caused his little boy clit to shrivel, and I put his cock lock back on again. He was back in chastity for another week.

"Thank you, Olwen," he said sincerely. "That was special. Being milked in front of Christine, I mean."

I winked at him.

"Have you ever seen a man being pegged, Christine?" I asked with a grin.

"Only in porn clips," she admitted. "Never in real life." She grinned at me. "But I've a feeling that is going to change!"

I took Richard into our bedroom and told him to get into position. He got a couple of pillows from our bed and laid them across the foot of the bed. Then he lay across them and opened his legs.

Whilst he'd been doing that, I got into my harness and slid my ribbed dildo into the holder. Christine looked at it and said dreamily,

"I'd love to feel that in my fan... er... my cunt," she said. "Sex with Madame Giroux is lovely, but all we do is kiss and rub our cunts together, and Professor Thibault loves having his cock sucked but he won't put his cock in any other hole bar my mouth! I'm nearly twenty and I still haven't had my first cock fuck. I'm going to be too old soon."

"Don't talk nonsense," I replied. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love to fuck you. But I think you should lose your cherry to a real cock. We'll see what we can do about finding you a boyfriend. But for now, just watch as I peg cucky."

I slid my ribbed cock up Richard's arse and started to fuck him. Christine watched, her tongue rapidly licking her lips as she became aroused. My legs were beginning to feel the strain too, so I pulled out and had my cuckold clean my cock.

When he'd finished, Christine and I went back out into the garden to discuss plans for her stay.

"I want you to tease and edge Richard as often as you like," I told her. " If the weather permits, dress in as little as you like. Don't forget to smoke. We'll go to town next week and get you a more dainty pipe. That corn cob pipe is alright for training purposes but I'd like to get you a more elegant pipe with which to tease Richard."

"Oh Aunty Olwen, I'm so glad you've let me into your lifestyle," Christine said. "I want to be a Hot Wife like you one day. Do you think you can teach me enough to surprise mam and daddy when they come home?"

"I'm sure I can," I replied. "By the time your parents get home, I hope to give them a different version of the daughter they left under my control."

... to be continued.

12