See You in the Morning

Story Info
Sister's best friend moves in and things get interesting.
44.1k words
4.85
438.7k
858
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,337 Followers

Normal disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now. Otherwise, enjoy yourself.

I would like to give my deepest thanks to Todger65 and grumpyg for their editing help with this one. Huzzah!

So, where do I begin? I guess a little backstory, although that is generally the least interesting part of any tale.

My sister Carly and I are a year apart, almost to the day. When all this started, she was freshly 18 and a senior in high school. I had turned 19 the week before. I am taking a few classes at the local community college. I really don't want to continue with college, but I am doing so mainly to pacify my parents. The deal my parents gave me is stay in college for at least a year, and they will pay off my truck note. I can also live at home rent-free, as long as I am still in school.

So, for now at least, at home I stay. In addition to school, I do freelance computer coding, working remotely online. I have started making some good money doing it so, honestly, finishing my associates degree is not likely to do me any good at this point. I am to the point now where I can probably afford to move out this summer. But that is a discussion for later in the story.

Now, this past summer, my sister's best friend Karina moved in with us. We had known Karina and her family since elementary school. They lived only a few blocks away from us most of our lives. Growing up, I cannot recall very many weekends where Karin was not spending the night with us, or Carly was not over at their house. Those two were inseparable - almost too inseparable so to speak. For a while in school there were rumors about the two of them, but I am certain none of it was true at the time.

Sadly, Karina's parents both died within a month or so of each other during the summer. Her mom, Debbie, had a Stage 4 stomach cancer. She was only diagnosed like six weeks before she died in mid-June. She went downhill fast. She used to be attractive enough for a woman in her 50's, but near the end she was almost unrecognizable. Right after his wife died, Karina's dad, Larry, started drinking heavily every day. He never managed to deal with his wife's death. In late July he went on a weekend bender and ran his car off the reservoir bridge north of town. A couple of Sheriff's Deputies pulled his body out of the water a few days later.

As it turned out, Larry and Debbie were both from very small families. Karina had an aunt and uncle outside of Boise who might be able to take her in. She also had an elderly grandmother in Mobile, but no other family, nor really any other place to go. She told us that she had not seen her aunt and uncle in almost nine years and did not know them well at all. Her grandmother lived in an assisted living center, so living with her was not an option. She dreaded the idea of moving in with people she barely knew, even if they were technically family.

Another interesting tidbit here; Karina was adopted from Russia when she was almost two years old. Larry and Debbie were not able to have kids of their own, despite trying for several years. The story goes that Debbie saw a talk show piece about overcrowded Russian orphanages and was inspired to reach out. Several months later she and Larry flew to St. Petersburg for two weeks and came home with baby Karina. That helped explain why Karina looked absolutely nothing like her mom and dad.

Larry and Debbie both had darker, olive-tanned skin and unmistakable Mediterranean features. I think Larry was Italian and Debbie's heritage was Greek. Or maybe it was the other way around, I don't recall exactly. Karina, however, is quite the opposite. She has fair, nearly alabaster skin, blonde hair and radiant green eyes. She appears almost Nordic in her features. She is not particularly tall, but otherwise you could easily mistake her for being a stereotypical Swedish beauty.

And what a beauty she grew up to be. Man, oh man! I must have spied on her in tiny tank tops and sexy bikinis thousands of times over the years. I'm pretty sure the first time I ever masturbated was to mental images of her. She had turned 18 right after she moved in with us. She was as sexy as a high school girl could be. She stood 5'2 or so, with shapely legs, nice curvy hips and a round ass. All topped off with a set of D cup tits to go with her dimpled face and gorgeous eyes. I swear I drooled every time I saw her from behind. Or from any angle, for that matter.

Back to the story. After the death of her parents, she did not really have anyone to support her nor anywhere to live. Her aunt and uncle were all but strangers, and of course there was no family in Russia to turn to. My folks talked with her aunt, uncle and grandmother, and everyone agreed there was no need to move her across the country before her senior year of high school. She was loved like family here, and we were fortunate enough to be able to house her without too much imposition.

Carly was over the moon to have her best friend around. Naturally I did not mind, although it meant another girl to share a bathroom with. I would have to adjust my morning schedule a bit and had to check the linen closet before I got in the shower to make sure the girls had not already used all the clean towels. These were small, minor concessions, and were more than balanced out by the thought of that sexy creature now living under the same roof on a permanent basis.

It took a few weeks for everyone to settle into a comfortable routine - Mom with the extra laundry to do, Dad with another mouth to feed, and me having to be extra quiet when I jerked off to porn on my laptop.

Alright, we are getting to the good stuff soon, I swear. Summer ended and Carly and Karina started their senior year of high school. I continued my work and took a few classes. We went through the fall semester and holidays without any real incidents. I got a new laptop for Christmas and the girls received new iPads. Karina's grandma flew out to see us for a few days. She was a funny, quick-witted woman and kept us laughing her entire stay. Mom and Dad drove her grandmother back home to Mobile after New Year's. That left me in charge of the girls for a day or so while they took a mini vacation.

There was still about a week to go before high school ramped back up. It was a Wednesday night. Well, technically, it was Thursday morning, exactly 2:45 am to be precise. I will certainly never forget; I had been at my desk doing some coding work for a client since around 8 pm. I got up, stretched, and went to the bathroom.

Carly and I had identical rooms that shared a Jack and Jill bathroom. Years ago, my sister and I had settled on a routine. You knock twice, call out that you're coming in, then knock twice again. That gives whoever is in the bathroom time to respond and cover up if needed. There had been a couple of close calls and awkward moments over the years, but nothing more than quick flashes of skin as one of us closed the other door or tied a towel around themselves.

I could see the light on from under the door. This was nothing new, as Carly was notorious for never turning off the light. I knocked twice, "Coming in," I declared. Knock, knock again. Hearing nothing, I eased the door open and stopped dead in my tracks.

There, sitting on the counter beside the sink was Karina. She had her head leaned back against the wall, earbuds in place. Her eyes were screwed shut, as if she were intently concentrating. She was topless, her gloriously large breasts sticking out for my eyes to feast upon.

I admit it took me a few moments to notice anything except those magnificent orbs protruding from her chest. Oh my god, they were absolutely perfect. So large and round, yet defying the laws of gravity, or physics, or whatever keeps things from hitting the ground. They were perfectly plump, sloping just slightly from her body. Her pink nipples were so tiny compared to the size of her tits. They were rock hard and pointing out directly at me, begging me to come suck on them.

After I took all that in, she moved slightly. Not only was she topless, Karina was all but naked, save for some small, sheer, pastel purple panties. They looked like the boy short variety, but it was difficult to tell for sure since they were not sitting in place as you would expect. No, they were pulled away from her body, as she had both hands under the waistband. My eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets. She was masturbating! One hand appeared to be making fast circles on her clit, the other was obviously pumping fingers in and out of her pussy. The gusset of her panties was dark, moisture clearly soaked into the material. She moaned loudly.

That moan shocked me back into reality. I eased the door closed. I stood there in my room, facing the closed door in awe, unable to move. What was really only a momentary glimpse, lasting barely a second, maybe two, seemed like an eternity. A glorious, wondrous, fantastic eternity. That sight would be burned in my memory banks forever. Easily the most erotic, sexy, and arousing vision I had even seen. I could not ever remember being so turned on. I broke my trance and dropped my pants. I took my dick into my hand. He was already erect and throbbing. I jerked off as hard and as fast as I could, replaying that vision in my mind, knowing behind the door in front of me, a Goddess was doing the exact same thing. That thought spurred me on.

In record time, I was shooting blasts of semen onto the bathroom door. I watched the first few bursts hit the wood and start to race each other to the floor. I found this morning's towel from my shower in the hamper and cleaned myself and the door off before realizing that I really needed to piss badly now. I knocked louder on the door this time, forcibly banging with the side of my fist. "Coming in," I called out again, in a much louder tone. After I pounded the door two more times, I heard her mutter 'Oh shit' and scramble off the counter.

"Just a minute," she called out breathlessly. I heard the sink run, then heard her call out "All clear."

I opened the door quickly, fast enough to see her delectable, panty-covered ass disappear behind the opposite door. I stood in front of the toilet, thinking, 'My god that is a perfect ass.' as I pulled my still-swollen dick from my shorts. She was washing her hands, getting all the pussy juices off them. Oh my. I wondered if she had leaked onto the counter any. I had a hard time directing the stream of piss, having to do some limbo, knee-bending, twister routine to avoid painting the walls with urine. My cock was hard again as I flushed and wiped down a few stray misses.

I finished up and went back to my room. Too tired to work and too worked up to sleep right away, I flipped the TV on for a distraction. After a few hours I dozed off, watching some Big Bang reruns. I slept pretty soundly, with vivid dreams of Karina playing with her pussy over and over and over.

I woke up with a throbbing erection. I tried to ignore it and go about my day. I tried to be normal around Karina that morning, I really did. I know I had failed miserably when Carly pulled me aside after lunch.

"I don't know what's gotten into you today, but stop staring at her tits already," Carly demanded.

"I ... I wasn't," I tried to defend myself, "I ..."

"Bullshit." She cut me right off. "I saw you. Hell, she saw you. Is this some sort of weird school-boy crush all of a sudden? Because it's fucking creepy."

Carly was always one to be very direct. She never minced words. Sometimes that was a good thing, other times not so much. Now was one of the other times. She saw right through me.

"Fine. Whatever." I stormed away and went back to my room.

"Trevor," she called after me.

"What?" I spun around once again.

"I'm serious. Lay off," she scolded, then went outside to join Karina.

They were in the habit of running almost every day. Since it was winter, they ran in the afternoons when the sun was out, letting the sun knock the chill out of the air as much as possible. That told me I had an hour or so alone, and I knew just what I needed to do.

I went into the bathroom and stripped down naked. I stood in front of the sink counter, right where Karina was fingering her pussy last night, this morning, whatever. I stroked myself calmer and slower, savoring the sensations this time. I closed my eyes and leaned on the counter, focusing my mind on those perfectly shaped, round tits of hers. Perky is not a word often associated with large boobs, but the way they stood out from her body with so little sag, I couldn't think of a better phrase, they were perky D cup tits.

I stroked my thickened cock faster as I thought of her nipples. They were intensely pink, and so bright they almost glowed on their own. I pictured her tiny areolas, all wrinkled up, and her nipples hardened, poking out from her breasts. They were perfectly shaped to fit into a set of pursed lips, begging to be sucked on. Oh god, how I wanted to do that more than anything. Harder and faster, I jacked myself off. I opened my eyes and saw the spot on the counter where she had been sitting. Without thinking I aimed my dick at it. What if I came on the counter, right there? Would she come back from her run and sit in the same spot and finger herself again? Would my cum soak into her panties with her juices as she masturbated? That mental image put me over the top.

I shot my load first on the mirror, then the counter and into the sink. It was not as easy as I had imagined, controlling the direction of the blasts. I leaned back against the glass shower stall and reality sunk in. I had to clean that up - I could not chance Carly seeing it first. She would be extremely angry at me for leaving such a mess on the counter for her to deal with. As kinky and daring an idea it was in the moment, in all reality it was too much of a risk.

I pulled my clothes off and tossed them in my room. I cleaned up the mirror and counter with a wet washcloth and tossed it in the hamper as well. I turned on the shower and decided to climb in. No one else was home so no one would complain about all the hot water being gone -- a source of many an argument between Carly and I over the years.

I stepped in and closed the glass door. The shower stall was made of glass all around. This was not the opaque, frosted glass you see often, but it was not quite straight up clear glass either. I know, it is hard to explain, so just trust me on this. My sister and I had discovered pretty early on that even though the glass walls were nearly see-through, when the water was above a certain temperature, the steam would cause the glass to fog up enough to obscure one's vision from the other side. This fact had come in handy during various sleepovers and the occasional bathroom emergency over the years.

I let the warmth stream over me. I focused the spray on the back of my neck and let it give me a mini massage, relaxing me to the point I lost some awareness of where I was or how long I was in there. Between that and the post-ejaculation wave of calm, I was feeling very relaxed at the moment.

And then I heard the little click of the glass door opening. I spun around and saw Carly standing there, eyes wide open, mouth over her hand, naked from head to toe. She froze, I froze. She squealed, I yelled. She turned and ran out the door to her bedroom. I turned the water off and went for a towel to wrap around myself. What in the hell had just happened?

I was still in shock, having had my serenity shattered. Carly was naked, stepping into the shower with me. Why? Wait, she was naked! I closed my eyes and then the sight reformed in my head. I saw Carly's short brown hair, tussled from her run. Her naked tits, not as large as Karina's, were still quite nice on their own. My sister was around a C cup I estimated. Her nipples were not quite hard yet, but I could see that her areola were larger and darker than her friend's. My sister's tits had some natural sag to them but still stood out quite well. She had an all-over tan and, surprisingly, no pubic hair. That meant she either shaved or waxed her pussy regularly. My sister had a nice, clean looking pussy. No visible hairs, labia protruding just slightly from her pelvis. While I lusted after Karina, my sister was very sexy in her own right.

Honestly, I always knew Carly was pretty, cute, attractive, whatever words you wanted to use to describe her. It was obvious, even to a dork like me. She was always popular with guys, and more than once in high school, classmates had approached me to ask about her. Was she dating? Did I know if she liked them? I always stayed out of her business, mostly because I just didn't care. I had seen her in varying stages of undress over the years as she developed. I knew her boobs weren't small. I knew her butt was shapely enough. I knew she worried about her tummy being a little too pudgy, even if no one else thought so. But I never saw her in a truly sexual light. It was all a matter of fact for me, since I was just her older brother, and she was just my younger sister. Even seeing her in bikinis never really caught my attention, although that might have been because I was always so laser-focused on Karina, since she was so often around.

Well that all has changed now. I knew what my sister's pussy looked like and I liked it. I had seen her nice tits, the whole package. I dried off and contemplated jerking off again as I sat there on the edge of my bed. I mean, my dick was hard again thinking about all of this, why not? But something stopped me. Guilt, intuition, whatever it was, I was glad that I held off. Because seconds later, before I could even get up off the bed, there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Trevor?" It was Carly. "Are you decent?"

"No!" I hollered back. "Give me a second."

I popped up and grabbed some boxers. I pulled them on as I walked to the door. I opened it and Carly stood there, her head hung in shame. She was wearing a thin, slightly damp t-shirt and some red shorts that I noticed barely came past her ass cheeks as she walked past me into my room.

"Close the door please," she said quietly, and then sat down at my computer desk.

I complied with her request. "Look, I didn't hear you knock earlier. I'm sorry." I started out, trying to smooth things over, figuring she was going to read me the riot act again.

"No, that was my fault. I didn't knock," she confessed, barely making any eye contact with me. This version of Carly was not anyone I had ever seen or met before. She acted meek, almost shy. This was not the bold, up front, in your face, confident sister I was used to.

"Oh, it's alright. I didn't really see much, and something like that was bound to happen eventually," I reasoned, trying to reassure her. Not the role I was accustomed to assuming in our relationship for sure.

"I'm ... I'm sorry. I thought that it was Karina in the shower already, so I just went in."

"Oh. Ok." I paused, the wheels in my head turning slowly. "Wait, so you were going to shower with her?"

"Well... yeah." Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Oh. Ok then." I was confused. Why was she telling me this?

"Go ahead, make fun of me," she said, her voice cracking.

I paused for a second to glance at her eyes. They were pointed right at the floor, "Carly, I don't understand what you expect me to say here."

"Well," she started. Before she got any further the bathroom door opened up and Karina popped her head in.

"Hey. There you are," she said, smiling at me. "Harold and Vivian called to check on us." It still was a little strange to hear my parents called by their first names like that. "And we're out of bottled water. Ok if I jump in the shower now?" She gave Carly an odd look. I nodded, then she closed the bathroom door. Carly looked at me with fear in her eyes.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,337 Followers