All Comments on 'Home Nudist'

by Spurtulator

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
living and working together at home?

This is just the beginning of something very erotic, it would seem. All sorts of possibilities exist here for many continuations.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
The right kind of life.....

I loved this story because it is exactly how I live. I am retired and seldom put any clothes on at home inasmuch as I have a very good fenced backyard and seldom sleep with anything on, so I am nude most of the time when my bible-thumping wife is at work. I welcome any and all to visit. More than once the Jehovah Witness ladies have come around knocking on the door and they are always met by me in the nude because technically they are on my property. One of these days if I'm lucky they won't be so religious as to not join me. I stay out of trouble by not answering the door in the nude when the local Brownie/Girl Scout group is selling cookies, but the rest of it? They are on my property and looking into my home much the same as voyeurs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good job

This doesn't seem to be going anywhere and then turns out very sexy; just what the site was intended to be: erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
😍

This was the cutest ever! Super hot, yet romantic! Nice! Hope to see more like this!

polypossibilitypolypossibilityover 2 years ago

Who doesn't like working from home in the nude - I am right now! I don't live alone either and have been out on the sun deck this afternoon taking advantage of the nice weather. I liked the possibility of this story from the outset - well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous