Home Office

Story Info
Queen visits pet and enjoys day at the (home) office.
1.6k words
3.75
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had not seen each other for weeks due to Corona. Texting was not satisfying yet kept my mental leash alive. Queen and pet. We decided to play Monday at noon. My place.

The night before she wrote: "Don't bother dressing."

I replied: "I have never answered the door naked."

She made clear who is in charge: "I am not here for your comfort zone."

3 minutes before noon, a text arrived: "I will be late. Stay at the door."

I undressed and stood behind the door playing chess on my phone to calm my nerves. Just as I was approaching the opponent's queen, the doorbell rang. I rushed to answer the buzzer and waited for her to take the elevator up. When I heard the elevator opening, wanting to welcome her naked, I realized that it was actually the 70-year old neighbour. She went into her flat but left her door open. As the Queen was arriving, I watched my neighbour leave her apartment. They met on the stairs. Awkward silence. Meanwhile I am standing naked behind the door and leaning out: "Hello."

A hot spring day, she wore a white buttoned blouse dress, ending at the middle of her thighs. Underneath one could make out white bra and panties. Her brown chestnut hair contrasting the white purity. Her green eyes hunting my gaze, staring me down. She asked for a glass of water and I served her. After touring the apartment, she grinned. I saw her mind play.

She had me kneel down in front of her. Unpacked her rope and skillfully tied black rope around my wrist and hands. Next I was equipped with a collar and leash. I crawled through my own apartment feeling my knees on the hard parquet floor. We arrived in a corner with 2 adjacent room doors. She tied each arm to the nearest door handle and put a chair behind me, I stood. I was gagged and blindfolded. Next she lubed my asshole and brought up the vibrating buttplug I despise. It feels much too big for my tiny virgin asshole but she loves the challenge and the despair I go through.

Next, she started to wrap cling film around my thighs, dick, back and ass. She made sure the plug was positioned at the entrance of my hole and held in place by the cling film. This way the moment I had to sit down I would impale the plug inside. What a devious mind and construction. She pulled on the leash to get my head down which increased the pressure on my thigh muscles.

Smiling she said: "Feel free to sit down" I did not dare to. Too anxious was I of the impalement associated with me sitting down. My thigh muscles started to shiver badly. Thankfully the plug slipped down a little bit and when I sat down it did not push in but snuggled beside.

Obviously that was not good enough for her. She grabbed the scissors and angrily cut through the film dangerously close to where my dick rested. I was too scared to look down. "Please don't cut me!" - my inner voice said.

Once "unwrapped" she said: "Stand up and bend over!"

Clearly there was no getting away from the scary plug.

Again the first time she tried to insert the plug, it hurt so much I was on the edge of tears. But the good queen she is, she eased me and prepared my hole with first one and then two of her lubed fingers. As she touched my prostate, I suddenly felt close to an orgasm. She made it clear that under no circumstances was I allowed to drip. I leaned forward and she inserted the anal plug carefully. The thickest bit was a challenge but ultimately it was in and a euphoric rush came over me.

After that she freed my hands and told me to cage myself in a chastity cage and hand her the keys. I complied and was now wearing a collar with metal leash, a chastity cage and had a vibrating butt plug inside me. We had played for nearly 2 hours already and were both getting hungry. As she sat down to work at the kitchen table, I resorted to the kitchen to cook lunch naked and plugged - vibrating away. It did not stop me from doing a champagne risotto with peas, green beans and peppers. But when I wanted to serve both our plates to the kitchen table, she resented: "What do you think you are doing doggy?"

"I thought maybe we could eat together?" I answered.

"Not happening, that's not the place where doggies eat, come here by my feet. And not sure about the cutlery either!" Thankfully I was allowed to use the cutlery and enjoyed a fine meal, kneeling by her side with her legs resting on my back.

After lunch, Queen had to be on back-to-back video calls and she told me where my place would be: under the table between her legs! And so I crawled under the table and started massaging her feet and her calves. I started kissing her legs and thighs, moving upwards ever so slowly. She started spreading her legs and showed me a glimpse of her thong in classic basic instinct fashion. I became more daring and started moving in. She is on a call and speaking constantly as I start moving a single finger over her thong where her pussy is hiding. I am constantly wondering whether she manages to keep a straight face.

Next she started to crawl my head and to bring it closer to her pussy. Encouraged by this, I started to kiss her pussy lips tenderly and decided to lick over her clit some more. This continued for a good 10 minutes before I noticed that her call was coming to an end. I backed up and got up from under the table. I could not help but smile at her and she smiled back devilishly. Her call partner must have noticed and suddenly said: "That smile was not aimed at me, was it?"

I could not help but start laughing and quickly retreated.

After her calls finished, I stood ready for further play and she offered me a deal: "If you can make me cum, you get to cum too." I had before an hour ago never touched her pussy let alone get her close to cumming. Logically, I was not confident that I would manage.

She pulled a chair and sat on the edge, undressed her panties and pulled me down: "Eat me!"

I started licking her in earnest and with a few corrections noticed her get more and more aroused. Her pussy was wet and soon my face was wet too. Her moans intensified and I tried to apply a constant whirling motion over her clit. And then it happened, she moaned ever more intensely and I wondered: "is she cumming?"

Then suddenly a command: "When I start to cum, you are not to stop under any circumstance!"

I took this as a massive boost in confidence. "Could I really be that close to my aim?" Her thighs became stronger and stronger, her muscles tighter and then she erupted into a well-deserved orgasm. I obediently continued the licking and her moans intensified further. After what I felt must have been 5 orgasms in 5 minutes, I stopped and took a breath. Immediately she pulled me back in: "You are not finished yet doggy."

I licked and licked. Licked endlessly. When would this woman be satisfied? How many more orgasms would I need? She was cumming constantly and my tongue was tiring. Finally she let off and I fell to the ground on my back in exhaustion.

She stepped on me and hovered over me: "Would you like to cum too doggy?"

I was still recovering and mumbled: "Not sure - whatever."

She, however, was set on making me cum and started massaging my cock with her lubed hands. Oh my God, it felt so good as she cradled my balls.

"You have not been getting a lot of hand jobs in your life, have you Doggy?" she asked.

"No Queen!" I answered. Suddenly she put a finger back into my ass whilst holding the other hand around my hard cock. I nearly came right there and then. What followed was the most intense handjob I ever experienced. A mixture of one hand on my cock and two fingers in my asshole bringing me to the edge of orgasm. My moaning became a begging and a desperation between "Please let me cum!" aand "Stop, I am going to cum!"

I was ever so close when she intensified the rhythm once again.

I cried out: "I am going to cum, please let me cum." She let go of my cock but continued massaging my prostate and I started to leak out. A pre-orgasm.

I begged her: "Please stroke my cock!" And she did.

Stroking both my cock and fingering my ass with high intensity, I came like a fountain all over my body and face. I was feeling in heaven for seconds before realising that she was not stopping. Pleasure was taken over by pain as she continued to finger my ass. "Please stoooooop!" I was shouting and she enjoyed the seconds of agony she was causing before letting go. "Open your mouth!" she said and put her fingers that had just been inside my ass into my mouth. I wanted to pull away but my obedience to her was stronger and I licked off her fingers with that naughty dirty taste of mine. She told me to stay put so the cum dries in, packed her things and left.

The end.