Home on Leave Ch. 04

Story Info
Like Daughter, like Mother.
5.6k words
4.58
6.5k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardadin
Bardadin
53 Followers

This is the fourth installment of the story of Nicole and her big brother Stoney, along with their loving family. This chapter can stand alone, but it is better to read the full story from the beginning, in order to fully understand the characters, their motivations, and their growth. All sex is between consenting adults, at least 18 years of age. Check the story category and associated tags... if you aren't in to any of the implied acts, please do us all a favor and go find things to read that match your kinks, and let those who enjoy these kinds of stories enjoy this one in peace.

*****

Ann drove toward the mall, where she planned to treat her two eldest children, Nicole and Stoney, to lunch in the food court. She was also forming a plan that would require some shopping after lunch, hence the choice of venue.

She was having a hard time organizing her thoughts and drove in silence as Stoney and Nicole chatted animatedly, as if the events of the afternoon hadn't impacted them at all.

Ann had come home early from work, intending to spend some time with her son, who was home on leave from the Army. What she walked in on was Stoney and Nicole loudly and gleefully fucking in the shower, not just unashamed of the taboo nature of their coupling, but actually reveling in it. More shocking to her was her own reaction to it... arousal, and a desire to experience it herself, which undermined her ability to scold them. Indeed, it left her vulnerable to her daughter's manipulation, and she ended up with her son's cock stretching her pussy, filling her with his hot semen, and leaving her feeling limp from the aftereffects of a mind-blowing orgasm. She could still feel that sperm-filled fluid leaking slowly out of her, soaking her panties as she drove, and it gave her a dreamy sort of naughty feeling.

She stole a glance at Stoney where he sat sideways in the passenger seat so he faced her and could chat comfortably with Nicole in the back seat. She was gratified to note that his eyes were firmly fixed on her breasts even as he held his conversation with his sister. She blushed at the attention and straightened in her seat, feeling sexier than she had in years.

*****

As they entered the mall, Stoney found himself with his mother linking her arm through his left elbow, and his sister doing the same on his right. He grinned from ear to ear as they strode along, proudly displaying his women, while Ann and Nicole giggled like schoolgirls, exchanging glances across Stoney's chest. They went straight to the food court, and selected a table along one wall where they could talk without much fear of being overheard.

"Stoney," Ann said, pulling her credit card out and handing it to him, "Be a good boy for Mommy, and get food for everyone. Your sister always has a toasted tuna sub from subway. I'll have Kung Pao chicken with fried rice from Panda Express, and I know you like those fried sopapillas from Don Jose's. Oh, and get me a double-shot mochaccino with lots of whipped cream from Starbucks!"

Stoney looked from Ann to Nicole. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were sending me on a long, multi-part quest so you can get more time alone with Nicole."

Ann smiled brightly. "You always were a smart boy!"

Stoney looked to Nicole, who made shooing motions with her hands. "Be a dear, big brother, and get me a Strawberry shake from the Malt Shoppe while you are at it! Pleeeeeaase?" She put on a lilting, mock-pleading tone at the end of her request, batting her eyes at him.

Stoney rolled his eyes. "What have I gotten myself into?" He headed off to gather their meals.

When he returned, his mother and sister had their heads together, whispering conspiratorially. "OK, food's here! Now, spill it! What scheme are you two hatching? I've learned to expect deviousness from Nicole. But you, mom?" They looked at each other and laughed, then reached for their food and began to eat.

Nicole grinned slyly while unwrapping her sub. "Oh, don't worry, brother dear! You just play along, and you'll be richly rewarded! You listened to me this morning, and it worked out well for all three of us. I haven't steered you wrong yet, have I?" Stoney thought back to the day's events and smiled. If he had any reservations, they were quickly dispelled as he felt Nicole's hand stroke his leg under the table, while his mother squeezed the bulge his cock was making in his khakis.

Throughout lunch, both women teased him, which made him reflect on how lucky he was. Neither of them was displaying any hint of jealousy, which convinced him he was in store for lots more affection from each of them, and he even dared to imagine both at the same time.

Nicole and Ann had a plan for how to make sure George was ok with the new family dynamic. They went over the parts of the plan that Stoney needed to know. His mother and sister needed him to clear the house of the younger children, since everything needed to be hidden from them at least until they turned 18, and perhaps beyond. He would need to take the younger siblings out to dinner and a late movie, ensuring he didn't bring them home until after midnight. Since it was Friday, Gwen and Ben didn't have school the next day, and they would enjoy staying out late (they both dated classmates of theirs but had a strict ten pm curfew). Both younger siblings had expressed a desire to spend time with him while he was home, and neither of them had yet seen the latest blockbuster movie, so it was expected they would be perfectly willing. Especially since Stoney was paying. Later, after everyone was asleep, Nicole would meet him in the basement family room, where she promised to give him his reward for playing along.

Before they left the mall, they stopped by the maternity store, where Ann bought two nanny cams, one a teddy bear and the other disguised as an alarm clock. Armed with his newfound knowledge that both his sister and mother liked to watch as much as participate, Stoney suspected he knew what they intended to do with the cameras, but he couldn't figure out how they fit into the plan to bring his dad into the fold.

As they piled into the car for the drive home, Stoney was surprised when his mother took his hand and pulled him into the back seat, while Nicole jumped in behind the wheel. As soon as she put the car in gear and pulled out, Ann slid across the seat and began to kiss Stoney. This was no hesitant kiss, nor a mom's chaste kiss, it was the kiss of a lover. Her hands went around his torso and her lips sought his hungrily, her tongue finding it's mate and dueling with it. He put aside his surprise and returned the kiss with equal passion. This day just kept getting better and better!

At the exit to the parking lot, Nicole did not turn right, the short way home. She turned left, which led to the edge of town, and wide open roads. In the back seat, Ann fumbled at Stoney's belt like a clumsy teenager. In fact, she felt a lot like a giddy teenager again, getting her first taste of sex in the backseat of a car, and she savored that feeling. Once his belt was unfastened, she stopped kissing him, and focused on unfastening his slacks, which he helped her pull down to his ankles, along with his briefs, revealing his hard penis. Ann held it for a moment in her hand, enjoying once again the shape of it. It was not girthy like his father's, but it was a little longer, and the circumcised head was arrow-shaped, with a flaring fan at the edges. It was bright red and very hard. She marveled at how quickly he had recharged from their wild fuck just a couple of hours prior.

Kneeling on the other half of the seat, Ann took her son's cock between her lips and slowly sucked it into her mouth, bobbing up and down, taking more and more of him into her mouth with each motion. Stoney groaned, and leaned his head back. He noticed Nicole was watching in the rearview mirror. He thought to admonish her to keep her eyes on the road, but decided the empty roads minimized any risk. Instead, he pulled Ann's flowing hair back against her neck, allowing his sister a better view of their mother bobbing hungrily on his cock. Nicole's eyes met his in the mirror, and she nodded, mouthing the words "thank you". Stoney smiled and went back to enjoying the feel of his mother expertly fellating him.

Having cum multiple times today, he was able to relax a bit, and appreciate her technique. She would hold just the head in her mouth, running her tongue all around the head, while sucking. Then she would deepthroat him several times in succession, before wrapping her hand around the shaft and fisting the base of his shaft while bobbing on the head and upper shaft. He moaned "Jeeze, Mom, you are incredible!" Ann just nodded and hummed an acknowledgement.

Nicole was appreciating her mother's technique too, in the rearview mirror. As much as possible while keeping one eye on the road. She loved watching her brother's cock sliding in and out of her mother's lips and found herself salivating in sympathetic response.

Realizing Stoney wasn't going to cum anytime soon despite her talented blowjob, Ann rose up on the seat. Hiking her skirt up, she straddled Stoney, facing him. Stoney slid his hands up her stocking-clad legs, past her garters, and up onto her bare ass cheeks. He briefly wondered when she had removed her panties... perhaps she had ducked behind a display in the store, dropped them, and stowed them in her purse? His mother slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock, which she had thoroughly lubricated with her saliva, so it slid easily into her wet pussy.

When she had him buried in her as far as the position would allow, she sighed contentedly, enjoying the way he filled her. "I'm fucking my own son. Again." she said to no one in particular, getting a thrill at the naughtiness of the statement. She kissed Stoney again, lovingly this time. Then she began to ride him, rising up until he was barely inside her, then dropping onto his cock forcefully, before again rising slowly then dropping forcefully. Stoney thoughtfully held her skirt bunched against the small of her back, so Nicole could clearly see her mother's ass rising and falling as she fucked herself on her son's cock.

Nicole was driving with one hand, while her other hand went up her shirt, pinching and tweaking her nipples as she watched. She could hear her mother's passion escalating in her rising vocalizations, and her own passion rose in lockstep. Through two years of secretly observing her parents' lovemaking, she had unconsciously conditioned herself to cum when her mother came.

Ann was moving faster and more forcefully, and her wordless vocalizations echoed the tightness in her vagina, as her orgasm approached. Stoney could feel the walls of her pussy grasping at his cock, and it was bringing him closer, as well. When Ann finally came, crying out her joy, he came too, pumping a reduced-volume load inside her. He definitely was reaching his limit, both Stoney and Ann could feel, but his balls produced three decent-sized shots of semen. Ann stopped riding him, frozen in position with his cock inside her, her face buried in his shoulder, as they both panted, trying to catch their breath.

Eventually mother and son realized the car wasn't moving. Nicole had pulled the car into a wide spot beside the country lane at some point during their climaxes, and was also panting, recovering from her own orgasm while still pulling on her nipples with one hand. She slowly pulled her other hand out of the waistband of her jeans, and relaxed. "Wow!" she said, "You two are HOT!"

Stoney's cock began to shrink inside Ann's sheathe. Reluctantly, she climbed off of him, and began to help him pull his briefs and khakis back up. Nicole took a deep breath and put the car into gear, heading it for home.

Reaching home, Nicole parked the car at the top of the drive and handed the keys off to Stoney so he could use the car to take Gwen and Ben out for the evening, but Ann intercepted the handoff.

"I think you better let him use your car, Nicole. This one reeks of sex, for some reason." She grinned.

Nicole smiled at her. "Well, mom, I suspect it has something to do with the wet stain on the back of your skirt. You better go change before anyone else notices."

Stoney followed the women up the path to the house, admiring both asses swaying before him. How did he ever get so lucky?

*****

Stoney gathered Ben and Gwen, who were excited at the idea of a night out with their big brother. They had missed him, and were only too happy to spend time with him, with none of the grumbling or complaining you might expect of teenagers.

Everyone who met them thought Gwen and Ben were twins, but actually they had been born eight months apart, Ben being born premature. He had always been small, and with his delicate features and red hair cut in the same bob cut as his sister, they did indeed look like twins. Being so close in age, they were in the same grade throughout school, both now seniors.

Stoney took them to a steakhouse for dinner, and all through dinner they eagerly listened to his stories of life in the military. Gwen wanted to go into the air force, and Ben was considering following his big brother into the army. Stoney tried to subtly suggest that they should go to the local college like Nicole, but they ignored his efforts. They had both been athletes throughout school - volleyball for Gwen and Track for Ben - and dreaded the thought of four more years of books, when there was immediate adventure available in the military. Stoney's attempts to point out the advantages of ROTC and being a commissioned officer fell on deaf ears.

The movie they went to see was over three hours long, a roller-coaster ride of action and emotional moments. By the time they got home, at nearly one in the morning, they were ready for sleep. Both teens headed for their bedrooms and sleep. Stoney made a show of getting ready for bed, but as soon as he heard Ben softly snoring, he crept out of the bed and down to the basement.

*****

The full basement of the home had been turned into a laundry room on one side and a large den or family room on the other. There was a large sofa, a small loveseat, and two overstuffed chairs for watching television. Behind the sofa stood a billiard table, and in the corner were stashed a folding table and chairs for playing cards. Stoney turned the TV on, volume set to low, and settled onto the sofa to wait for Nicole.

It wasn't long before he heard the creaking of the stairs, and light feet padding across the room behind him. He wasn't surprised at all when two hands went over his eyes. "Guess who?" came a whisper in his ear.

"Marlon Brando?" he guessed. That earned him a playful slap on the top of his head.

"No, silly! You saying I whisper like a man?" Nicole wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held her cheek against his.

"If the shoe fits..." he grinned at her, and turning his head, planted a kiss on her lips.

Nicole skipped out from behind the sofa and over to the gaming console on a small table under the tv. "I've got your reward for keeping the young ones occupied and away from the house." she said, holding up a thumb drive. "Wanna see?"

"Well, first off, I didn't need a bribe... it was fun spending the evening with them! But yeah, I am curious to see what you and mom got up to while we were out."

As she bent to insert the thumb drive, it became obvious Nicole was wearing her usual attire for her nighttime voyeur sessions... a long t-shirt, and nothing else. As she bent over, the shirt rode up, revealing her firm ass cheeks, and between them, her pussy was on display, red and swollen from recent use. Stoney's curiosity was piqued even further. It had been more than sixteen hours since he and Nicole had made love in the shower, there was no way her lips were that red and swollen from their session, still. She had apparently been ridden hard, and recently.

Nicole settled onto the sofa next to him, her feet tucked under her and her head on his shoulder as she manipulated the remote control. "You're gonna love this show, big brother... I just know it!" She could barely contain her excitement.

Nicole pressed PLAY and the TV displayed a split screen, two views of their parents' bedroom. Stoney figured these were the views from the two nanny cams that his mother had purchased earlier in the day. The door opened, and Ann appeared, leading George in by the hand. Ann had apparently changed clothes. She wore casual slacks with an elastic waistband under a halter top that accentuated her breasts while leaving her midriff bare. George must have just gotten home from work, because he still wore dress slacks and button-down shirt. Upon reaching the foot of their bed, she turned and pulled him into a tight embrace, kissing him passionately. They necked like newlyweds for nearly a minute, running their hands all over each other's bodies without breaking the kiss. Finally, George leaned back while hugging her waist and said "You're in a hot mood tonight! Is that why you got rid of all the kids for the evening, sending Stoney, Ben and Gwen to the movies, while Nicole went to the library?"

Ann led him to one side of the bed, and the field of view of a camera that must have been on her nightstand was filled with their image. Nicole hit a button on the remote, and that camera feed filled the whole screen, while the other view, from the foot of the bed (probably on the dresser) shrank to a small square inside the other picture. Ann went to her knees in front of George, and began to unbuckle his belt. She turned her head momentarily toward the camera, and winked while she was unzipping George's trousers. She fished his cock out of his pants, and kissed the head, again making sure her eyes met the lens of the hidden camera. Her red lips slowly took in the head.

Nicole whispered in Stoney's ear, "Doesn't mom look hot, with that big dick in her mouth?" Stoney nodded in agreement. He couldn't help imagining that it was his own cock that his mother was beginning to suck. He also couldn't help admiring his father's organ. It was very unlike his own tool, shorter and bigger around, with a head like a plum instead of the arrowhead shape that Stoney's had. But he had to admit, it was an impressive penis, and his mother looked sexy sucking on it. She was really playing it up for the camera, too, slurping and licking the head, milking out a dollop of precum that she spread around with her tongue.

As Ann began to deepthroat her husband, Stoney couldn't help thinking back to the backseat of the car that afternoon, and his breathing grew uneven, his cock swelling in his pajama bottoms. He gasped in surprise when Nicole squeezed his bulge through the thin pajamas, and colored in embarrassment at the realization he had completely forgotten his sister was watching this with him. He need not have worried, though, because her eyes were locked on the picture as well. The only acknowledgement she made of Stoney's presence was the hand massaging his cock as she watched the action on the screen.

*****

After a couple of minutes of savoring Ann's ministrations, George pulled her to her feet, and wrapped her in an embrace. "Hey, " he said, "why don't we get out some of your toys? You could wear the strap on, and..." He raised his eyebrows at her.

She grinned playfully, and her voice took on a mock little-girl tone. "I have a better idea, daddy! Why don't you kiss my little cunny, and make me squirm while I tell you a story?" She was stripping her clothes as she spoke, tossing them to the side.

George was stripping as well, dropping his trousers and shirt where he stood. "Does my baby girl have an itch that needs scratching? You know I always take good care of my little girl." Ann laid on the bed, propping herself against the headboard with two pillows, and spread her legs. The two pictures switched places on the screen. Now the camera on the dresser was pointing directly at her pussy. Though the camera could not zoom in, she must be very wet, since a faint liquid squelching could be heard as she fingered her lips, circling her clit.

Bardadin
Bardadin
53 Followers
12