Home on Leave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The view was obscured as George crawled between her legs, kissing his way up her inner thighs. Ann wrapped her fingers in his thinning hair, slowing him down. "Daddy, I have to tell you a story... "

George paused, looking up at her. "What is it, pumpkin? What is your story?"

"Daddy, I was very naughty today... I went sneaking around the house, and I saw something even naughtier than me."

"What was it, sweetie? What did you see?"

Ann pulled his face toward her pussy. "I saw mommy on the living room floor. And she was letting my big brother fuck her cunt with his long hard dick!"

George licked her a couple of times before the taste registered... semen mixed with her juices. He hadn't tasted male cum in several years, but it was as familiar to him as if he had just tasted it yesterday. He paused for what seemed a very long time but was actually only a few seconds. The playful tone was gone when he spoke, replaced with a hushed seriousness, almost awe. "You did, didn't you?"

Ann's voice was still playful. "Oh, yes, daddy, I was very naughty... I watched them doing it. It was so exciting! I came from watching them! Mommy was all laid out, with her legs spread wide for Stoney's dick. And they were talking all dirty and stuff, just like you and I do!" George was torn between emotions, frozen in place. Ann continued her patter: "Let me tell you all about it, daddy... I watched them fucking there on the floor, loving the taboo act of a son fucking his mother, and it made me think of me and you, and how much I want to have your big dick buried in my little pussy. Taste it, daddy! taste how I came so hard! Please, daddy, taste me again!"

Reluctantly, George licked at her tentatively. Then, as he fully grasped the realization that his wife really had given in to her incestuous impulses, and let their son invade the place from which he had come, he dove into her crotch, sucking hard, driving his tongue deep into her. She didn't know that he had fantasized this very scenario, eating his son's cum from his wife's hot pussy. Or did she? Perhaps she knew all too well...

*****

In the family room, Nicole had reached into Stoney's pajamas, and was stroking his hard member. She whispered in his ear, "daddy is eating your cum out of mommy's pussy! And he is loving it! I told you they were kinky."

Stoney nodded. "Kinkier than I ever imagined. No wonder she wanted that second load in her. I thought it was just that she couldn't get enough of me!"

"She can't, silly! Neither of us can get enough of you! You know what they say: 'like mother, like daughter'. Or is that the reverse? I got you first." She grinned proudly, still jacking his penis with her hand. On the screen, Ann was rapidly approaching an orgasm, driven wild by her husband's tongue; by the memory of the times with Stoney in the living room and in the car; by the thought of him eating his own son's semen mixed with her juices; by the game she was playing and where it was leading.

*****

Ann screamed out in ecstasy, a full-throated, wordless cry. Her whole body spasmed, once, twice, a third time. Panting, she pulled her husband up to kiss him. She briefly broke the kiss to whisper something the microphones didn't pick up. After a long, deep kiss, she returned to her role play. "Daddy, watching them made me want you so much. I want to feel you inside me. Fuck me, daddy!"

George didn't need any more encouragement. He entered her quickly, noting how her well-fucked pussy accepted him easily. It was hotter than normal, and wetter. Ann kept up her dirty talk, "Oh, yes, daddy, I feel you, stretching me out! It feels so good!"

He was soon fucking her energetically. "You like that, babygirl? You like daddy's big cock in your pussy, sweetie?"

Ann nodded, emphatically. "Uh-huh! Yeah, daddy, I love it! You can do me over and over, any time you want!"

"I love you, babygirl! I will always take care of your needs"

"Who am I, daddy? Who is your little girl? Call me by my name, daddy!"

George couldn't resist the prompting. "Oh god, Nicole! Yes, I love you so much! Take my cock like you love it!"

On cue, Nicole stepped into the room, naked. She called out as she approached the bed, "Yes, daddy, I will! I want your cock in me so bad! I have been dreaming about it for years, now!"

*****

In the family room, Nicole pulled Stoney's dick through the fly of his pajamas, and quickly stuffed as much of it as she could fit into her mouth, fearful that Stoney might get jealous about what he was watching, and wanting to reassure him that she wanted him. Needed him.

On the screen, George had stopped moving, his hard cock buried in Ann's dripping pussy. "Nicole! You were supposed to be at the library, studying..."

Video-Nicole shook her head. "No, daddy, I have been right here, this whole time, watching and listening, as I have many times before. But unlike those times, this time mom is helping me get the thing I dreamed of all those other times, if you are willing. I want you, daddy. Every time I hear mom attempt to stifle a scream of joy, I imagine you making me squeal, too. Will you help me, daddy? Will you put out my fire?"

George looked from Nicole to Ann, who nodded encouragingly. "Please, honey, I want to watch you give our daughter all the pleasure you give me. I want to gift you both with the object of your desires... each other."

*****

George withdrew from his wife, rose from the bed, and stood looking at Nicole. His beer can cock was glistening with his wife's juices. Nicole ran to him, and they hugged. George took his daughter's face in his hands and kissed her. It was a sweet and tender kiss. He pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Sweetie, are you sure about this? This isn't like your mom and me playing games. I don't know what you heard or saw - apparently it was a lot - but those games were fantasies. This would be something very serious. Something we can never take back, once it is done. I don't need sex with you to treasure you. I will always love you, and always be here for you, regardless."

Nicole nodded. "Then be here for me now, daddy. Love me the way you love mom. Let me feel your love with my body, as well as in my heart." She kissed him, with rising passion, as she had watched her mother do earlier. She broke the kiss and led him back to the bed. Ann was still propped against the headboard, and she held her arms out to her daughter, who came to her and laid down in her mother's arms, nestled with her back against Ann's breasts. Daughter and mother smiled encouragingly at George, whose erection had never gone down. He clearly was turned on by this whole taboo scenario.

George climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled up between Nicole's legs. He sucked on the inside of her thighs, to the left and right of her pussy. Then he licked his way to her mound and parted her outer lips with his tongue. His wife was tweaking Nicole's nipples while her husband ate out his daughter. Nicole was cooing appreciatively as his tongue pressed into her hole, then was joined by a finger, all the while his other hand was busy pinching her clit in an echo of what his wife was doing to Nicole's nipples.

"Daddy," Nicole said, "that feels really good, but I'm already worked up... I want your daddy-dick in my little pussy, stretching me out." Her father needed little encouragement, and abandoned his oral ministrations, crawling up over his daughter's body, and positioning the swollen purple head of his cock at her opening.

Ann was craning her neck to see where her husband and daughter were touching, but not yet joined. "Nicole," she said "your daddy is really big. Are you sure you're ready for that?"

Nicole nodded, emphatically. "Uh-huh...I've been ready for this for a long time." But she wasn't actually quite prepared after all... as George sunk his cock into her pussy, even with it as wet as it was, she felt like it was splitting her, and she cried out. George froze, then withdrew a bit, but Nicole shook her head. "No, daddy, don't stop, please! I want this!" She bit her lip, and stifled another exclamation as he resumed pushing. Luckily, he wasn't very long, just very big around. Soon his balls settled against her ass - he was all the way in! "Oh, mom, " she panted "you were right, he really does stretch me out, and it feels really good. Different from Stoney's long penis, but really good in a different way. I really am ready now, daddy. You can fuck me, I can take it!"

But George didn't move yet. He was still processing what she had said about Stoney. "You, too? Damn, that boy has been busy! But I didn't taste him in you, the way I tasted him in your mother..."

"No, daddy, it has been hours and hours, and I cleaned up since then. Mommy promised if I let her have Stoney in the car, she would make sure I got to have you tonight. So I was a really good girl, and kept my hands off Stoney all afternoon, saving myself for you."

George's eyes met his wife's. "Oh, so it was in the car too? Not just on the living room floor?" When she grinned back at him, unashamed, he couldn't suppress a grin of his own. "We're gonna have to spend more time with that boy before he goes back to his unit." He addressed Nicole next: "You better be ready, sweetie, because I'm suddenly feeling like I have something to prove!" He immediately began to fuck Nicole. There was no more preamble, no more slow build. He was pounding his meaty cock into her with force.

Holding Nicole from behind, Ann continued to tweak her tits. She was grinding her pussy on Nicole's back and sucking on her daughter's earlobe.

Nicole was filled to overflowing with sensation, and she began to cry. Not tears of pain or sadness, she was just overwhelmed by the emotions rushing through her. Love and gratitude for her mother. Love and lust for her father. She lost count of the number of orgasms that washed over and through her, but eventually her daddy filled her up with his cum, and that gave her the biggest rush of all. He collapsed onto her, and she laid there, sandwiched between her parents, feeling satiated and loved.

Eventually, her father withdrew from her, and as he moved aside, her mother replaced him between Nicole's knees, burying her face in her daughter's seeping cunt, eagerly licking George's semen from his (her!) daughter's hole, which was red and abused, having been stretched to its limit.

*****

Down in the basement, Nicole never saw the video of her mother eating her out. Stoney had pushed her down on the sofa and began fucking her with abandon. "Oh, god, Stoney!", she said "Yes! Fuck me hard! Punish me for being so naughty! Pound my pussy!"

"Whose pussy?"

"Yours, Stoney! It's all yours! Take it! Make it your own!" Her eyes glimmered, as she felt the culmination of her devious plan fall into place. Stoney was hers, now. He was proving it, right now. This night set the hook for good. She knew he would always return to her now. She had missed him so badly while he was gone, but he would never let her be without him for long again.

*****

12