Home on the 4th of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But... No. Not even a car or a cop.

What happened next was she went as deep as she could passively try and get me, it was all I could do not to thrust up at her mouth. At her fucking beautiful face! Especially when she let out a cute and arousing gag. Held, then drawing up so just the tip was in her lips. I thought just to catch her breath, but then she opened her mouth and so much drool poured out. It felt like a challenge or a test. The way she looked at me and breathed after doing it. If it was, I passed it with my low guttural groan of undeniable approval, from the sight but also the way her hand was now covered as well. The way it was lubed up and slipped up my length. Eyes glinting merrily she went back to it, sucking me in while staring down at my dick. Other hand coming off the steering wheel to start massaging my balls.

"Jesus Mrs. Kime!" I groaned. "Jesus!" Her head bobbing fast before she forced herself down, getting a very good majority of my dick into her throat. That sweet face looking so good with red cheeks and eyes, and a cock jutting from her pink lips. "Jesus when they know how good you suck dick, you're gonna be in everyone's Top 1."

"Yes!" She fucking writhed at that.

"You're gonna have them coming around begging..."

"No! Only you! Only this once! Because you're my favorite!" Drool ran out of her chin, her hand never stopped sliding up and down my length. She was Stern Mrs. Kime as she said, "You tell them that!"

"Yes, Mrs. Kime! Those poor... JESUS! Those poor fuckers will eat their hearts out!" Staring at her as she was going up and down again, every third or fourth time she went deep and gagged. More spit too, so much of it, so fucking hot! I reached over, uninvited but at that point in getting pleasured there was not much thought in me. I pulled that dress up so that her panty covered porcelain ass was visible. "Holy shit! Mrs. Kime! Holy shit you are hot. So hot. This... Now... Top 1 for me, for sure! For... Oh fuck! For always!"

"Not Mrs. Bartholomew?" After some gasps, drools, strokes, and staring up at me.

"Who?" Which made her laugh before taking my dick two handed, sucking hard at the tip, so her cheeks hollowed out.

First one hand and then the other left behind just that mouth. The first went INTO the top of her dress to play with her breast. The second undid the buttons up front, I helped her push it down, then unsnap her bra. She did this arching thing that brought them right out of both bra and dress. It was a monumental moment for me. My teacher's tits! One of the pair that I had imagined most, but was so fucking positive I'd never ever ever see. They came out in a way that would earn two thumbs up from any exotic dancer. Her breasts were about as delightfully large as I had figured they would be. The areolas were barely discernible from the flesh around it, but the nipples were a solid pink, fat and hard.

"Fuck Mrs. Kime, god damn it I'm gonna cum." It was too much, she was barely petting me with one slippering hand, but it was too damn much!

"Seeing my..?" Trailing off, unable to hope.

"Your sexy fucking body? Yes! Fucking dream come true, dream... OH GOD I'M GONNA CUM!" She had aimed me up at her smirking lips and slipped her tongue out. The real kicker was her nipples pressing into my thigh, her dress slipped up as she shifted her ass up and out some more. The clock on my phone in it's holster on the dash said I'd lasted eight minutes, not bad but I would have preferred eighty-eight minutes with her mouth around me. "Gonna... YES!"

She held her lips on me until the last second then shifted to beating her hand up and down as fast as she could. I thought it was a repercussion of that that her nipples were rubbing side to side over my leg, but no, she just liked the sensation. What she also liked was the taste of my cum. I had never had a woman purr so loudly in approval of my load. The first several she barely got to taste before needing to swallow. The last ones though she momentarily stored on her tongue before gulping down. The ending was long and drawn on, she stroked the last of it out, hungrily licking away the drops and runnels that her expert handiwork milked out of me.

"That..." Losing my breath as she licked my tip, my cum on her tongue that she left out for me to see. Mrs. Kime nodding, wanting the compliment but at the same time she was rubbing her nipples at me still. Hiding the movement by drawing in deep breaths, not wanting me to notice the lightly self-pleasuring act. My teacher couldn't seem to stay still below the waist either. I thought if I would have had old roll down windows she would have been humping at the handle. I was a gentlemen, I saw what condition she was in, I couldn't leave it at just fun for me. "That was insanely wonderful, Mrs. Kime. More than I deserve but half of what I want."

"Half?" No way she was thinking what I was thinking, she was eager though, maybe wanting to suck me again.

"I need to eat that pussy!" She went still, she wanted it but she was reluctant.

"Oh I... I packed all morning and then the walk from the car, and..."

"You want me to brag to my friends don't you? How can I tell them anything if I didn't get you off too? If I didn't get to taste you!" Clearly she wanted that to be true, my friends wouldn't even think to ask if I had returned the favor. Telling them Mrs. Kime sucked me off, they'd want the details of her body and skills but I doubted they'd be impressed that I ate her out too. In fact they would be MORE in awe of me if I took and didn't give, as backwards as that was. A part of me was interested in being fair about this, but mostly it was greed. I wanted to taste her. The smell of her earlier, of her now again in my warm car after she had vigorously sucked me off! "You have too."

"I..." I gave her a look, she blinked, checked the surroundings.

"You have too."

A big smile broke over her face, she gave in happily. "I HAVE TOO!"

"Yes! You have too!" I agreed.

I groaned as she hurriedly got out of her panties, it was mostly all covered by the dress but there were flashes of thighs and the teasing sexiness of the act would stay with me forever. Oh yes she was nervous but much more than that she was horny as hell. Grinning the formerly married woman slapped her undies on the dash.

Then my teacher, with the neediest expression I'd ever seen on a person, climbed up me. Climbed up me! I nodded the entire way, barely realizing it was happening until she giggled just before her dress swept over my face. Leaving me in the land of slender thighs, wet vagina, and a smell I wanted every woman from now on to radiant. It was a hint of her sweat, yeah, but her sex was magnified to intense levels. I don't think she stayed hovering above to give me a second. No, I think she was finding her positioning out there balanced on my shoulders and the seats. It gave me the time I wanted inhaling her. Staring up at the slightly hairy pussy, I would guess she'd shaved regularly up maybe a month, recently just doing her legs. What the color was of those hairs were normally I didn't know, all of them were a dark brown color from being totally soaked.

"This is the best moment of my life." I said.

"You just got a blow-job but this is the... OH LAWRENCE!" Cutting off her disbelief as I nuzzled her fuzz, or that's what I meant to do but as soon as she felt a hint of contact she pivoted and thrust down, my tongue slipping into her gash.

That was it. I grabbed her ass, might have complained that her dress was in the way if my tongue was not busy. Going up under the thing I really grabbed her ass. It was a nice ass! Might have gotten a hint juicier in recent years but it was nowhere near as juicy as her pussy. That thing was wet! Dripping wet and I licked it eagerly. She called out my name! Out there outside of her dress with a surprised tinge as I attached myself to her clit and really gave that thing a suck then a lap. Twisting my head so it snapped free, but I didn't give her a second to recover. Sliding my taster up inside her. Rolling it around, flicking it out at different angles.

"Oh! Lawrence! Please! Right there, right there, right there, right there, YESSSSS!" Moans building and building. Until she came, if not for my grip on her butt she would have writhed right off my face. As it was she slipped, by the angle my former teacher was at I knew she was hanging off the reclined seat and partially fallen into the back seat, gasping and enjoying the orgasm nonetheless. Not stopping me from licking her (as best I could) over and over in hopes to get some last tastes and keep her pleasure going. "Oh Lawrence! That was so good. So good!"

"Yeah, it was good." I agreed after she fell off my face and onto my duffel bag of dirty laundry that was in the backseat.

Oh my god did she look so beautiful. Shocked at the sight of me sliding some of her good stuff from my chin to my mouth with a thumb. The sexy MILF laying there with her elbows up on the top of the backseat, butt on my green duffel of laundry. A leg on each of the front seats, the right on the passenger seat (Which was still upright) was higher so that her dress was up, exposing that beautiful cunt I'd just licked.

It might have been just in my head. Since I didn't want this to be over with and I very much wanted to do it again. But there was just this way she was laying there with her legs spread, staring at me. Inviting. She had come, but she wanted to come again. Wanted me to do it. But could not actually ask.

"I..." I started.

"I'm sorry." She said overtop me.

"Why?"

"For making you do that."

"Making me?" I laughed.

"What are you doing?" As I turned over, throwing a leg overtop the center console.

"What are you making me do? Is that what you mean?" I asked, kissing my way down her thigh that was overtop my seat towards her lightly hairy cunt.

"Oh Lawrence!" Letting her head fall back, shifting on the duffel to give herself to me.

I eased in again, giving her a few test licks to make sure she was really up for seconds, then diving into it. She was really up for seconds! As soon as I found her clitoris she snapped her head up, found both her breasts, started pulling on those pink nipples. Moaning as I tongue bathed her cunt from a different direction than before. Huffing and nodding as I taster fucked her, throwing my tongue in and out of her entrance as fast as I could.

"Yes! Oh Lawrence!" When I replaced my tongue with two fingers, reaching up to take one of her breasts from her at almost the same time.

The hard pointy nip rubbed at my palm as I hefted the large thing, delighting in the feel. Then she really moaned as my breast play seemed to do her way better than her own touching had. I once more wanted this to last hours but she was humping at my face and fingers. Went still (I really couldn't get that clit if she was moving around so much.) when I started giving her the double digits harder and faster. Sinking back down onto the duffel and moaning my name. So of course I rotated them so my palm was up, curled them, found her sweet spot.

"Oh Lawrence! Oh my god! Oh Lawrence! Oh my god! Oh my god! Lawrence! Oh my god!" Grabbing the top of my head, shoving her pussy up at my face, before coming again!

"MmmmmmMMMMmmmm!" I purred as I licked at her, letting her clit pop free when she settled back down. Probably pushing my luck as I instantly asked, "Want me to do it again?"

"No!" And she was good now, twisting so sexily to 'protect' her pussy from my tongue or fingers.

"Okay." I laughed, I couldn't stay in that position anymore anyway, without her sweet treat as motivation at least. I was hard again, hard and wanting but I could see I had licked her to complete satisfaction. I got my underwear and pants back on before she could see, not hiding my erection but masking it. "I would, if just to prove to you that I wanted to go down on you. Thrice. Not a greedy jerk who takes a BJ and doesn't give back."

"I didn't think you were greedy or a jerk but..." I don't know what she was going to say, fear popping into her eyes. "Lawrence, I shouldn't have... Even once! I wasn't... Fresh."

"You were delicious."

"Well," Giving me a sweet and slightly embarrassed laugh. "I must have been because nobody has enjoyed me like you just did."

I helped her get to the front seat, was a little surprised (And I'll say it, hopeful for more.) when she cupped my face and kissed me. I could tell it was part appreciation, part putting a finality to our little oral fling. And maybe partly to taste herself on my lips and tongue. She didn't make a big show of that last but when she pulled away I could see her rolling her tongue around in her mouth. Judging herself for herself.

"Alright... Gas station?" Chickening out from what I wanted her to say, which was that I was taking her apartment (or wherever she was staying) and I would be staying for the entire weekend.

"Yeah, gas station." But when she reached for her panties she did not put them on, instead she stared at them. Made sure I was watching as she opened the center console storage area and dropped them in. "For proof."

"Sixteen Candles style, okay." Although it really wasn't proof for my friends, it would be proof to me that I didn't dream this.

"Yes!" Clearly shocked that I knew that movie.

******

"I didn't even think about the can." Mrs. Kime said as I stood beside her vehicle filling it up with the borrowed gas can. "I... I don't know what I would have done without you showing up, you really are... Exactly what I needed today."

I didn't say anything, tiding her over with a wink and half of a shrug. Cocky like. I knew not a lot of places had gas cans because assholes came in with sad stories of running out, then never came back with them. Olive's did, they only lent them out to people who lived in Defluer though. There was a big Olive sticker on each side, it was a five gallon so Mrs. Kime wouldn't need to go running to get gas right away either. Some stupid part of me wanted to remind her that she "owed" me for the fuel, we'd gotten there and she'd not had her purse so I had paid. But seeing her tits would have been worth ten times the price I paid. Even gas prices nowadays. Getting blown by her and allowed to lick that pussy (Twice!) I thought I owed her. Still.

"I can take it back." She said once the thing was empty and I headed back to my trunk with it.

"No, no I borrowed it and I'll take it back." I didn't think she was irresponsible, but Leslie would kill me if it didn't get it back to her today. Leslie wasn't exactly scary but she was a force to be fucking reckoned with. "And I'm sure Leslie wants to tell me a dozen different bits of gossip."

"Yeah, probably." Mrs. Kime said a little distractedly, not because she was thinking of Leslie who she'd taught, I'd graduated with, had worked at Olive's since she was sixteen, and was one of the town's centers of rumor trade.

"Maybe I'll tell her what we did." There was an old t-shirt that had ended up in my trunk somehow that I used to wipe my hands off with, then went around to the side, dumped some water from my metal bottle onto my hands, before using sanitizer. Another douse of water and sanitizer and water had the smell of gas erased, some people liked it, I did not. Mrs. Kime was watching me, smiled as I closed my trunk, walking halfway back to her. I kept hoping that she would invite me to her place for the entire weekend, or just to 'visit'. "If I told her your husband would hear about it in two days, give or take."

"You think it would take that long?" My former teacher laughed.

"No, probably not." I laughed. Silence stretched out between us. I told myself she was just standing there wanting me to make another offer, but I guess I'd used up all my bravery. Or thought I'd used up all my luck and asking again would make me look pathetic and feel that way when she turned me down. "It's been really nice seeing you again."

"Yes! It really has been. Really Lawrence, you're my hero." And she came over and gave me a big hug.

"You made my year." I told her, neither of us in a hurry to let go.

It was nice there, in that moment with her. Her car had stopped in a wooded area. There was lots of Defluer Ridge boulders to either side of the road, which had prevented the farmers from getting at this chunk of land, letting the woods grow up. (Or continue to grow since this had all been once before us hungry humans.) Everything was shaded from the sun, the canopy of trees almost touching as they reached out from their separate sides of the road. Leaves shifted in the light breeze, which was channeled into the opening between open fields building to a nice cooling gust by the time it reached us.

I couldn't say it was minutes but it was probably the longest hug of my life. We kind of slipped apart at the sound of a car approaching. But there was something in her stance. If she was a dog her hairs would be standing up on the back of her neck, and she'd be growling.

"It's him." I'd forgotten until she said that that Mr. Kime was one of those big truck guys, it was not a close car but a very distant (very loud) truck.

"Do you want me to go?" His 'grandparent's old place' must have been up the side road because we couldn't see him but we could hear him coming.

"You probably should." Nodding as we stepped away from each other.

"I'll see you Mrs. Kime." She waved, but stayed where she was. I started between our two cars on the way to my driver's side door when I looked back to see she still hadn't moved. "You okay?"

"Okay," Was all she said, her eyes dropping to the ground. I could see the weight going back on her as the proximity of that truck got smaller.

"Mrs. Kime?"

"Yes Lawrence?"

"Think he would die if he found you bent over and being fucked by a younger man?" Her eyes snapped up and in her hope and wicked approval of that idea all the weight from her was gone again.

"Yes! That would be... But we shouldn't. Even though he probably has her with him." New girlfriend even before his wife is moved out of the house, wow! Worse! New girlfriend around AS his wife was packing up the house!

"That decides it then." She looked back at the light squeak of tires as he took the corner hard. There was a small blue dot visible now, coming fast. Mrs. Kime giving a little start when she found me back within arms reach again. "We have too."

"We... have too." She agreed before snapping her head back over her shoulder, undoing the buttons of her dress, yanking it down to expose those sexy MILF twins again. I couldn't get over those nipples, so hard and pink. In the shadows the small circles of her lightly colored areolas were even harder to see. "Right here where they can see?"

She was not confident in this, I don't know if I was pressuring her or... what. Just that it was for sure a question, a timid one. The truck roared louder before the fuel let off, I wouldn't say it got quiet but it certainly dialed down. He had seen the flashing lights, maybe even recognized his wife's car. Even from the distance. By then I had that wife by her sides, guiding her back to the hood of her car where she sat down. I kissed her as he entered the far end of the wooded area, the sound of his muffler changed by the enclosed space as I kissed my way down his wife's neck, let one hand find her breast just as the engine and drag of his large tires (Whose friction alone had to drag MPG down to single digits.) reached us. There was no way he missing the sight of us in his taller vehicle. Mrs. Kime nodding her head, laying backward, offering up those tits to suck. I didn't even hesitate.

The fucker revved that engine. I don't know if it was supposed to be intimidation or like a clearing of the throat, either way he wanted us to look. I didn't. His wife did, giving a weak wave that said hello, also told him to move along. I don't think my teacher was faking the dazed pleasure she was getting from my eager (if nervous about the audience) attention to her amazing tits. Each nipple was well lavished by the time that I started my way down, flipping up her dress.