Home on the 4th of July

Story Info
His fav teacher has car & ex trouble that they fix together.
11k words
4.68
10.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers

Home On the 4th of July

Right Time With Mrs. Kime

Check the Tags if you need a warning.

It was the week of Fourth of July and instead of going out with my college friends I decided to go home. It wasn't entirely for selfish purposes, my high school friends from Defluer had been begging me to hang out with them for a while. And yeah, one of them was a girl who I had liked all of senior year but who had had a boyfriend. Had a boyfriend but was very single now. My friends were the deciding factor but I would enjoy some time with Mom and Dad, cousins, and my uncles and aunts. I don't know what I did right in a past life or if deciding to spend any time with the family was what made it happen to me. But something or someone was looking out for me, and the way things turned out I can't imagine it was that guy upstairs. Not the one with those stone tablets of rules.

It started out like it was going to be a shit decision. My car was acting a bit funny from the long haul and so I got off the highway one exit early. It added twenty minutes to my drive time but who knew what downtown Defluer would be like on the Holiday weekend? We weren't a tourist destination per say but there were plenty of parks, a fireworks show, and the river for swimming. Sometimes it got bad, I wanted to avoid sitting still and slide right into home where I'd mention the weirdness to dad and him and the uncles would go running out there for a reason to one up each other. This time on knowledge of cars.

The gauge dropped away from the orange area, hovering more towards the middle of the H and C so I probably made the right call getting off the highway. Plus it was all backroads out this far. Fields, forests, boulders, and farmhouses. I passed the road of an ex-girlfriend, shook my head at what a fool I'd been for sticking with her so long. It was just a little past there that I saw it, the small black car that was off to the side of the road with its flashers on. I slowed, looking in but while the battery was still juiced up enough to keep the hazard lights flickering on and off, there was no driver or passenger. Still going slow from that was why I saw her, had time to register who it was, and didn't just blast past her at close to highway speeds.

"Mrs. Kime?" I asked myself just seeing her from a distance.

It was her, it had to be her, she was wearing one of her dresses and while there was a little different attitude to her walk, it was still her walk. Not so much sashaying her hips as doing this energetic bounce that gave you hopes that the dress would jump up to reveal her panties, or possibly even a beautiful pale bare bottom, instead of just the delicious thighs that did get teased. Either she'd stepped up her game in the three years since I'd graduated high school, or she had "Off Duty" versions of her dresses. This one was white (they were almost always white) with red and orange fireworks, instead of the usual flowers. It was sleeveless and instead of reaching to her knees (as her teacher dresses had) this one was barely covering her booty. It actually did promise a sight of her pretty teacher ass, instead of just powered by my imagination as it had been before.

She wasn't the hottest teacher at my high school but I thought she was Top 3. My friends agreed she was attractive but I think I was the only one in my group with a solid and consistent Mrs. Kime infatuation. As I neared I saw what the difference in the walk was, she was upset. It was still mostly the same but her hands were balled into fists. And maybe the last few inches of each stride was more of a stomp into the asphalt. She had on flip flops, nearly lost one so stomped down extra hard to get it back on before continuing on her way. Naturally veering into the gravel at the sound of my car approaching.

"No thanks." She said dismissively, hearing me slowing down for her. It was in her 'no nonsense' tone that some of the class pushed her to once and a great while. Hearing that voice again put me back, the times when the others had pissed her off and I was almost always in the lead of helping her get them back in line. It also stirred up the first time I'd heard her voice altogether. That first year she was teaching when she'd said, "Hello class, I'm Mrs. Kime. You can remember how to pronounce it because it sounds like Lime."

"You look like you need a ride." I suggested with a smile, nobody ahead of or behind me so I rolled along at her side.

"No thanks!" A lot more attitude now, she still hadn't looked at me to know who it was besides some random stranger that she probably worried would kidnap her.

"Mrs. Kime?" That made her look, blink, and then a huge smile broke over her face.

"Lawrence!" Three years and she instantly remembered me. Relief preceded an almost sad nod, it damn well seemed like there were tears in her eyes. "Yes! I'll take a ride."

Like I said there was nobody anywhere, so I stopped right in the middle of the road. When she got in there was a lot of her legs on display, the ones I had stared at so often. When they were visible as she stood in front of the class. I had sunglasses on but she probably would have known where I was looking, maybe rethought the ride, but she was already coming in for a hug. It caught me by surprise, at graduation I'd gotten a two handed handshake which seemed about the most contact anybody was getting. After a half-second I hugged her back, she smelled of perfume but also of sweat. For some reason that made my mouth water. Made me think of... Well tasting that sweat right off her sweet sexy body.

"It's really good to see you." There was a hint of hurt in her eyes as she pulled away from the hug.

"It's really good to see you too." I was about ready to ask the stupid question of if that was her car back there, mostly just to get out of her what was wrong, when she let out a noise that made me think she was about ready to cry.

"That's probably a lie." Plucking at her dress (Yes sadly pulling it down so it almost reached her knees.) then fixing the straps on her top, before pulling the visor down to look at herself in the mirror. "I'm a wreck already but god I would have been a total nightmare if I'd have had to walk all the way to town. You saved me, thank you so much Lawrence!" Giving me a quick thankful but miserable look before frowning back at her reflection. "You really caught me at a bad time though." I could tell she didn't want to say it but she snapped the visor up and turned to me, letting out a long sigh. "It's Defluer so I'm sure you'll hear anyway, if you haven't heard already, but Mr. Kime and I are splitting up."

"Oh no!" I didn't imagine (back then or now) that her and I would end up together, but Mr. Kime was a fucking tool and I never liked them together. Her and Mr. Tanaka the History Teacher and baseball coach always seemed to have this flirty thing, I'd always shipped them. But I knew that was limiting her to dating people who worked at the school, which was silly. "Really?"

She snorted, once more the weight looking like it came off her for a few moments. "It was good you never joined Drama, you're bad at it."

"I... Uh..." But I wasn't in school anymore, I didn't have any siblings or cousins that it could eventually get back to (If her and Mr. Kime ever got back together.) so I gave up my stammering flailing at covering for myself. The 'Oh no!' probably had sounded totally fake. "I never liked that guy. I never knew why you were with him. And..." Giving her a half shrug. "Mr. Kime sounds like Slime."

"Lawrence!" Shocked but already there was a smile forming on her face, delighted at my bluntness.

"He's a piece of shit. Ugly too." Shrugging away fucks I had to give about holding back for her.

"I... Thank you!" And I got another hug, softer and quicker but the smell of her still filled my nose. I somehow resisted leaning forward to keep that smell coming in. She leaned back but shifted her hands from my back to my shoulders, so she didn't lean far back. And her hands... Shit her hands were still ON me. "My friends all said we should work things out."

"What? I don't even know what happened, but it can't be worth it." That earned another smile.

"They said... I'm almost thirty-five. It's Defluer so there aren't a lot of even halfway decent guys around who are going to want a woman with a kid. Not without being retired and looking for a second or third wife." She gave a shudder at that, the dress was not low-cut (enough) but it hugged her chest more than 'On Duty' dresses. The strawberry blonde teacher had a nice rack on her slim body. "I just..."

"Don't be miserable." I told her, not wanting to go on but I went on. "Either way, I guess. Alone or with... Him. Don't be miserable." I laughed, "I know I'm just a stupid kid but ask yourself, which one would make you more miserable?"

"Him."

"Well there you go."

"When did you get so sage?"

"I had a really great teacher." That earned a third hug, way longer than the others, the end of which she turned into me a little. Inhaled.

"Alright, enough hugging in the middle of the road." She laughed so as to not cry. "Could you go to the gas station? I've been so distracted lately I ran my stupid car out of gas."

"My pleasure." I nodded, getting the car going again.

"Thank you... Really." Her nearest hand had not left my nearest shoulder, when she said that she dropped it to my leg, giving it a squeeze to reinforce her words.

"It's going to be the highlight of my weekend. Seeing you," Seeing that she was still full on beautiful, she had been pregnant at the end of the year when I graduated, the guys had said she would never bounce back. I could tell them this weekend that they were so wrong, they probably already knew but I wanted to say it anyway. "Helping you is the highlight of my year."

"Oh, well I'm glad I could make your year." Smiling at her own joke. "If I knew that I would have ran out of gas a long time ago."

I couldn't stare back at her, as I was driving, but I felt that she didn't take her eyes off me. Every time I looked her way she wasn't shy about the fact that she was smiling at me. I became more and more aware that her hand was on my leg. Not just resting there either! Massaging the muscle but also sliding down to my knee, then back up towards... NO! Don't think of it like that Lawrence! I chided myself, knowing the last thing I wanted to do was get a boner and make this all awkward.

"Will helping me really be the highlight of your year?" She asked, the fifth or sixth time I looked at her, as we approached one of the random All Way stops that happened out here on the country roads.

"Yeah. Yeah! You were my favorite teacher and all the guys will be jealous that not only did I get to see you. But... Now I'll be your favorite former student." She laughed. "It might not be true but it's what I'll tell them."

"It is true Lawrence!" I gave her a look, she got it good since I was rolling towards the stop sign that I probably could have blown through considering there was nobody else out here. "Okay there was Lucy Parkington and Sarah Perkins as far as..."

"Trying to be your best friend?" Mrs. Kime smiled and nodded at that, remembering the two who had thought she was the coolest person alive.

"It was flattering, that I wasn't old and uncool to somebody." The two girls were a year behind me, they weren't exactly the most popular during most of high school, but I'd heard a rumor or two that Sarah had 'dated' Colbie and Shawn right before graduation so that was something. Of course I didn't tell Mrs. Kime that rumor or the fact that Lucy and Sarah didn't exactly have a wide group of friends, which was why I didn't really believe the rumor, because I'd never seen Colbie and Shawn within a hundred feet of Sarah. "There were a couple others as far as academics but you are in my top three for sure."

"Not Top Ten, that's good."

"No, top three." Pause "Top three for sure." Pause. "Anything else but Top Three would be crazy."

"Oh thank..." Top Three? I hit the brakes on what I was saying and the car as that registered, my head snapping in her direction.

"I could see how you always paid attention in my classes, how you helped when your classmates got out of hand." Looking away for perhaps the first time, thinking back. Then her pretty eyes found me again. "And yes, I overheard you debating with your friends. It was crude but... Appreciated."

"Sorry."

"Don't be, if you don't expect that out of teenagers than you're naive." I did a blank nod to that, as embarrassed right now as I would have been if I'd known she had heard back then. About to let off the brake when she asked, "Do you still feel that way?"

"That you're in my top three hottest teachers?" She nodded, still not that over my embarrassment enough to look at her at her but I saw her head move in the nod in the rearview mirror. "Yeah, I do." There really hadn't been many really attractive lady teachers at University. If I was gay I would have been in heaven as it seemed like all the 'hot' guy teachers were professors, or maybe somebody at my university was stacking the deck (or dick) with them. So of the ones there, throughout all of the rest of school, she was still Top 3 for sure. I think it was where her hand was, with a large helping from her staring, that made me say more. Probably too much. "Three years later AND a kid, you're still absolutely drop dead gorgeous."

"And now I'm single." I couldn't remember the conversation that well, I mean we'd had it probably five or six times a year so who knew which one she'd overheard? But the way she said that made it sound like that had been mentioned, she remembered the one overheard conversation more clearly than I did. "Does that change the ratings any?"

"Ha, no. I never liked Mr. Slime." Shaking my head, grinning despite the strange situation I found myself in. "You might still be a little naïve if you think being married to him would have stopped me, not that I ever had a chance, but if I did I would have taken it. Married or not."

"For me?" And Mrs. Bartholomew? Fuck yes! I didn't say out loud and hoped I kept off my face. I liked Mr. Bartholomew, he always had funny-bad dad jokes when he volunteered at the ticket stand for games instead of just being the blanket shithead Mrs. Kime's husband had been and or was still. I would have felt bad if strange astronomical events occurred to get her to sleep with me, Mr. Kime? Nope. It would have delighted me knowing I'd fucked his wife.

"Yes!" I told myself not to say it but she was totally delighted at hearing this, made me get an impression of her reaction to overhearing my friends and I back then, her joy at being in my Top 3 and everyone else's Top 10. Top 3/10 of all time, plus Defluer was small enough that we regularly saw the new teachers from the Elementary and Middle Schools. I laughed, why not? "Mrs. Kime." She nodded staring at me, wanting me to say more. "Him literally being in the same room wouldn't have stopped me. If you wanted it I would have... Yeah, for sure."

"Oh my god! I know it's bad but... You don't know how good it is to hear that!" She laughed, turning away from me, I could almost see some of the emotional burden coming off of her. Probably put there by her so-called friends telling her that she should stick with Mr. Slime because she didn't have many options at thirty-five. Being in a twenty-one year old's Top 3? Clearly meant she still had a chance. "Lawrence?"

"Yeah Mrs. Kime?" Once more putting on the brake before really taking my foot off it, this time because when she called my name she turned and put both hands on my leg.

"This is perhaps the highlight of my year. Perfectly at the right time too, when... I am... Was at my lowest, my last boxes are packed and I'm fully moved out of the house I've lived in for many years, because I was too nice to take Derrick's grandparents' old place from him. And... And then I ran out of gas and... It ALL sucked. But then there you were... Here you are, so sweet and saying the right things. Crude but the right things, that I need to hear. I... And..." She smiled bashfully, staring at me. "I want to do something nice for you."

"Oh no, Mrs. Kime. You don't have to, I..." I was shocked as hell into silence as her hand twitched towards... My cock! It was like a porn, her hand slowly but surely moving that way, where only one (not innocent) thing was.

"I want to do something for you, something... Something you can brag to your friends about." Somehow I didn't flail backwards or anything when she leaned down, sliding her butt back towards the door, her face hovering suggestively over my crotch as her hand started to rub there. Actually rub there! "Would you like that?"

"I won't tell them." I promised with a squeak.

"I'm not naïve, I know you won't be able to help yourself." Maybe she liked the idea of being bragged about by a young guy, maybe she wanted it to get back to her ex, maybe both, maybe neither. Nervousness steeled inside her as she felt me hardening up under her light but promising touch. It got there fast and to a real extreme at the proximity that Mrs. Kime (My former top 3 teacher!) was to my penis. "Okay?"

"Okay." Telling myself to be cool I said the first think about what came to mind, a bad joke. "It'll be the low point of their year. I... I didn't just get to see you but... I got you to... and they didn't. They never will"

"Oh Lawrence!" She said overtop my forced laugh at my own joke, the sexy formerly married woman very much delighting in the idea of my friends being destroyed by the idea that I got her and they got nothing. "Put your seat back. Put..." She popped up to check that we were alone. "Put the car in park."

"Yes ma'am." Doing both, even though the overheating event had seemed to only have gotten me to turn off the highway early. To get me here and went away, I turned the car off as well, just in case.

"Now I'm gonna... Suck your dick Lawrence." I could have cried, I for sure let out a little whimper as she started drawing down my fly.

I checked around again, put on my hazards. With the windows open and being so far away from everything. I was sure we would hear a car approaching, so I laid the chair back a few extra notches. My sexy teacher nodding in approval of me getting comfortable. Didn't just stop at the zipper but did the button too. Then feeling the extent of my fat package she gulped, began yanking my jeans down. I let her, feeling better for it, for the hunger that the partial reveal caused.

"I drool a lot when... I suck dick and..." Her eyes got all the bigger at feeling me through the much thinner material of my undershorts. "I've never had anything but his in a long time. A long long time." With her usual cheeriness she smirked as she took hold of the cloth of my underwear, relishing in what was about to be revealed for a second before taking them off. Her face went to awe instantly. "Wow, it's... Thick."

"Usually... Usually girls just give up and have to have it inside them." Did I want her to suck my dick? Yes! Did I want her bouncing on my dick with that same energy that she walked? That was an even more resounding yes! That had always been the fantasy, Mrs. Kime riding my dick.

"I... I think I'll just suck it if that's okay Lawrence?"

"I would be happy with... With half a handjob from you Mrs. Kime."

"No! I'm gonna suck this big, fat, former student Top 3 ranking..." She said more but it was not understandable as she took hold of the base of my dick and put me into her mouth.

Feeling the warm wetness, seeing my teacher's lips wrapped around me... It was probably a guarantee that this was just a dream. As the pleasure hit me with her bobbing her head in time with her hand movements, my eyes wanted to roll up. Fuck! This had to be a dream! Where Bebop and Rocksteady from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would start banging on the doors of my car and interrupt us. Or some other ridiculous thing that happened in dreams.

Defluer
Defluer
1,219 Followers