Home On The Range Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,913 Followers

It was obvious Becky got excited as she told me her story because she raised her voice some more when she said Tommy told her, "You can't make me take my clothes off, I'll tell mom you wanted me to strip naked."

She said she told Tommy, "If you try to do that, I'll tell mom you made that up and she'll really beat your ass or have dad do it. You know, I'm in charge here when they are working, and they'll believe me before they will believe you. They know what a horny lil fucker you are. Stand up and get out of them clothes right this minute."

Becky was laughing as she told me Tommy got a frightened look on his face before he said, "I can't do it I'm ... I just can't do it."

I was giggling at the way Becky described how Tommy was all of a sudden being bashful. She said she reached down and pulled his t-shirt up, but he pulled it back down. She said she grabbed his shirt and said in an erratically calm voice, "OK, have it your way. Get the fuck out of my room and don't you ever come back. When mom and dad get home, I'm going to tell them what you've done and I'm going to do my best to get dad to beat your ass with the belt like he used to do. I'm positive mom will side with me and I'll tell her that you should have your ass beat with your panties pulled down. NOW GET OUT!"

Tommy stood up and scurried out the door and closed it on the way. I laughed and said, "You didn't really say pull his panties, down did you?"

"Oh yes I did. I did it on purpose because I wanted to embarrass him." Becky said.

Becky continued with, "I didn't say anything to mom and dad that night. However, all the next day I wore a pair of panties around the house with a short t-shirt. Every time Tommy saw me coming into a room, he quickly avoided me. I looked at him one time and said, I didn't forget, I was busy last night, but I am going to tell them."

"It was about mid-afternoon when Tommy knocked on my door and when I asked him what he wanted, he said he wanted to talk to me. I quickly stripped off my t-shirt and panties and picked up a magazine and laid down on my bed. I acted like I had been thinking about it and finally said, come in and close the door."

She said when Tommy opened her door, his eyes went directly to her pussy as he stepped inside her room. Becky said, "What the hell do you want now, can't you see I'm reading?"

Becky told me she saw he was nervous as hell when he asked, "Bec, can we talk?"

Becky laughed at him and said, "You getting nervous about dad peeling your panties down and blistering your ass with his belt. I'd be nervous to if I were you cause I'm going to stay up and tell them tonight what you've done. And I'm going to tell him how you pushed the door open yesterday and peeked at me while I was in the shower. You are really going to get it buddy, and I'm going to laugh my ass off while dad whips your ass. Mom and I might even get to peek at your little teeny-weeny lil cock while he beats ya."

"Please don't tell them, I'm terribly sorry I keep coming into your room without knocking. I won't do it again." Tommy said.

"You know what you have to do if you don't want me to tell them tonight and I'm not going to repeat myself today. You either do what I want, or I'll tell mom and dad tonight."

"But I can't do that."

"That's ok, there is nothing left to talk about, get out of my room right this minute."

"Please, is there anything else I can do for you other than that?"

"You know what I want and if you aren't prepared to do it, get out."

"But ..."

"No buts, now get out."

"How about ..."

"I said, you know what I want and if you don't do it and leave them off, then you can leave now."

"How long do I have to stay naked?"

"Until I tell you. You've been standing here looking at my naked body, so I'm going to look at your naked body until I say you can get dressed."

"Do I have to take off everything?"

"You've been staring at me, what do you see? Am I completely naked? That's what you will have to do, and you will have to stay naked, so make up your mind fast or get out of here."

"But I'll have a hardon ... I can't show you that."

"You will show me your completely naked body, or you can leave my room."

Becky told me, she stood up once again and faced Tommy as she said, "Take off all your clothes right now."

She said, Tommy pulled off his t-shirt but hesitated to push his shorts down. Becky said she looked down and saw the lump in the front of his shorts, so she reached out and gripped it in her hand. When Tommy tried to pull back, she held onto him and said, "No need to do that, I know you have a hardon, now let me see it."

In one swift motion he pushed his shorts down and let them pool at his feet. Then he said, "Are you happy now?"

Becky told me Tommy had a very nice cock which was bigger than she thought it would be. She made him go lay down on her bed while she looked at him. He did as he was told, and she said she enjoyed watching his cock wiggle and wobble while it was standing straight up from his groin.

She walked over and pulled her chair up near the head of her bed, so he had a good view of her pussy before she said, "I know you jerk off after you peek at me, so I want to watch you jerk off now. Show me how you beat your meat, but instead of thinking about me, you can look at my bald pussy while you do it. Come on, start jerking off your cock."

When he didn't put his hand on his cock right away Becky said she reached out and started to stroke him. After a few minutes, Tommy started stroking his cock and looking directly at her pussy. She parted her legs and started playing with her clit and dipping her fingers into her wet pussy and playing some more.

She told Tommy how much she loved looking at his cock, but she told him it would be better if she laid down on the bed and he would lick her pussy for her. She said tommy stared at her before he said, "Do you really want me to do that for you? If I did, would you suck my cock?"

Becky said she laughed and asked him if he'd been looking at the computer? He told her he had, and he wanted to try a couple of things. Since Tommy was old enough, Becky stretched out on the bed beside her brother and spread her legs. She said Tommy didn't waste any time moving between her legs and started to feast on her pussy. She said that was the start of a few days of sex with her brother and he couldn't wait each morning for their parents to leave.

I started cooking my chicken on the top shelf of the grill while I listened to Becky switch from Tommy to her mother and father. She told me the first night she wore one of her father's undershirts, the kind with the straps that went over the shoulder, not the t-shirt kind. I told her my father wore that kind too. She said she wore dark panties under the undershirt so they could be seen. She said her mother told her they could see her breasts with the undershirt she had on but didn't say to much more about it. The next night she wore a t-shirt she altered by cutting off the sleeves and around the neck of the shirt, along with a pair of panties.

As the week progressed, she wore he father's undershirt again but this time without bra or panties and her mother said, "Becky, do you know we can see you're not wearing anything under that undershirt?"

Becky laughed as she said, "Mom it's hot, and you're lucky that I'm wearing anything at all. At least the kids are already in bed and Tommy is in his room. Some night you may come home and see me naked from the heat in here."

She said her mother told her she wouldn't dare be naked, so Becky took her mother's dare and stripped off her father's undershirt. She said her mother squealed and told her to put the shirt back on, just as Tommy came into the kitchen and saw his naked sister. He heard his mother tell Becky to put the shirt back on, but Tommy dropped his boxers and said, "Hell, if Becky can be naked, so can I."

Becky said that started a family commotion with her mother looking at her son's hardon and her father came into the kitchen and saw his daughter's naked body. Both parents had to admit there two oldest kids had developed nicely. But it was Becky's father who said to his wife, "Honey don't you remember when we went to Burning Man Festival many years ago?'

Becky told me she asked her father about the festival and her mother immediately told her father not to say another word about the festival. With Tommy and Becky standing naked in the kitchen, and both of them begging to hear the story about Burning Man Festival, their father finally conceded. Her father Jerry Harris started telling his two oldest kids all about the Burning Man Festival and how both he and his wife Andrea Harris used to go to Burning man every year and spend the week completely naked.

She said her father looked at both Becky and Tommy as he said, "There's nothing wrong with being naked. I guess your mother and I have forgot what it was like to be naked around everyone else."

She said her mother told her husband not to say another word about what went on at the Burning Man Festival. But since her father was in an excellent mood, he told both Becky and Tommy how his wife, their mother used to walk around naked and she fucked a lot of guys and he fucked a lot of girls at the festival.

Becky questioned her father why he seemed to be so strict with them if they had plenty of sex with other people. All he said was, "We just wanted to be good parents while you were young. I guess seeing both of you now, it doesn't matter anymore. It looks like both of you have grown enough to do what you want to do. Becky, just don't get pregnant, we want to be grandparents someday but not right away."

Without another word, Becky told me her father took off his undershirt and boxers and stood in the kitchen naked. He encouraged his wife to take off her panties and bra. After a few minutes she gave in and took off what little she had on.

Becky said the four of them sat down on the couch and had an adult conversation with each other. She said her parents didn't want her brothers and sisters exposed to anything sexual but with the heat, if they wanted to let the kids round around inside while they were nude, they could. Her mother added that both her and their father were nudists when they were younger but now that they both have positions of importance; they couldn't do what they used to do.

That's when Becky told them she knew of a place where they could go skinny dipping if they could get over to the ranch. She said both her parents supported her taking the kids swimming as long as they didn't get into any trouble. That's where Becky's story ended for the most part. She said, since Tommy and she had that talk with their parents, everyone was free to walk around their house nude.

Becky let me know she had talked to her parents that night and told them she had a job with room and board at the Campbell Ranch. Her parents seemed to be ok with her working, but she didn't have a car. She told her parents she could save up enough money and buy herself a car, but Tommy would have to take care of the siblings.

Her parents asked her about the job, and she told them everything she learned from spike. She said he would front her the money to buy the equipment she would need and then take some out each week. Becky told her parents they could bring the kids out to go skinny dipping on the weekends or whenever they could. Her father Jerry said he would like to get things set up before they let Tommy be in charge. Becky said that's why she wanted to talk to both spike and me.

I had Becky follow me out in the back while I tended to the chicken and I told her how we had hired a husband and wife for ranch hands and a single man for a ranch hand and I told her if she still wanted to work, we had a job for her and eventually train her to ride a horse. I told her about how all of us were staying nude now, even eating our meals while nude. She asked me if the offer still stood for Brad to stay over in my old room with her and I told her yes unless my mother came to visit and then we would need that room for her. I told her we will need to have her, and Brad stay in the bunk house temporarily while my mother visited. Becky told me that wouldn't be a problem.

I told Becky we wanted to hire one more ranch hand to help around the ranch. Just as I said that, I heard spike's truck come back and within seconds Brad's truck pulled up in front of the house. Brad, Tommy and the kids came up on the front porch and Brad led the way inside. Everyone else came inside and Spike pulled a beer out for the ranch hands and offered one to Brad, but he refused, because he had to drive Becky and her brothers and sisters home. Spike congratulated Brad on making a smart decision.

I finished making supper and Becky gathered up her siblings and they thanked all of us for allowing them to swim. One by one the Harris kids each gave spike and me a hug before they headed back out to the truck. Becky and Brad said their goodbyes and then left.

The guys took their places at the table while Nicole helped me put supper on the table. Once we were all seated, spike said the prayer. We dug in and Steve was the first to say what a great time he had out at the pond. He told us that he and Jess went into the camper and they had a wonderful time. Although he did tell Mark and Nicole, Jess was going to come out to the bunk house later for another round of sexual activity.

Nicole laughed as she said, "Well then, Jess and I will just have to have a sexual screamer contest tonight."

We finished supper and while Nicole and I cleared the table and washed the dishes, the guys went down to the barn and fed the animals. By the time they got back to the house, I took out some beer for the guys while Nicole and I each had a wine cooler.

We were sitting on the porch enjoying the breeze while spike told us we had to get going early tomorrow morning so we could do the barn chores and then get dressed and the horses saddled so we could move the cattle into the pen so the trucks could back up to the cattle shoot and load the animals.

Spike said we probably wouldn't need to get all dressed out in our chaps since all we were going to do was move the cattle over one pen. Steve was the first one to see Jess out by the bunk house and called for her to come over to the porch. When she stepped up on the porch Steve patted his lap and said, "You can sit here."

She smiled and sat down on his lap. Her legs were on the outside of his so the way she was sitting, spread her legs nicely for snake to see. Snake told Jess she looked beautiful sitting with her legs spread and she thanked him. He went on to say he loved looking at pussy no matter who it belonged to, but he especially loved bald pussy best.

That started a contest, sort of, with who had the better looking pussy out of the three of us. One thing led to another and soon all three of us girls were squatting down with our legs obscenely spread open so all the guys could judge who had the best looking pussy. When the votes were in, there was a tie between all three of us.

However, no one stopped to realize with four guys and only three girl contestants, either someone didn't vote, or someone voted three times. The guys couldn't come up with a clear winner, so we sat back down. It didn't matter much; all the guys were enjoying the view between our legs.

It wasn't long before snake yawned and said, "When I go down to my apartment tonight, now I'll have three delicious looking pussies to dream about tonight. I want to thank all you ladies for allowing us to see your lovely charms. I don't care how many times I see the three of you naked, I always find something that is interesting to dream about. With that, It's time for me to head for bed."

Snake wandered off the porch and towards his apartment. As he walked up the steps to his apartment, he noticed there was a light on that he didn't remember leaving on. He opened the door cautiously and then he was nailed by a woman's body. In the dim light he couldn't see who it was but once inside he hit the light switch and saw Carlie was in his arms.

Carlie kissed snake a few times with light kisses before she stepped back and said, "Are you surprised to see me?"

Snake smiled his big white toothy smile and said, "I'm pleasantly surprised to see you. How did you get away from the camper at this hour of the night?"

Carlie smiled and said, "I walked here with Jess. I told her not to tell any of you that I was here, because I wanted to surprise you. If you want me, I can be yours for the rest of the night."

"What will your husband say if you spend the night with me?"

"He knows where I am and frankly, he's got both Alex and Kendra to play with tonight. Everyone else is asleep. Jess is going to spend the night with Steve."

"Does he know we had sex the other day?" snake asked.

"Yes, he does, and he is the one who told me if I wanted to play with your big cock tonight, I was welcome to play, that is, if you wanted me. I really enjoyed myself the other day and when I told him about us, he smiled and said, you have my permission to do whatever you want."

"That's why when we were in the water today and sitting on the dock, I had my legs spread open for you to see my white pussy. If you don't mind, I'd love to let Bart see you fuck me sometime. He didn't ask but I think it would be fun."

Enough talking, let's go take a shower. I can't wait to taste your lovely pussy and then sink my cock deep inside you. I've half a mind to take you over to the bunk house and fuck you with your daughter right beside you getting fucked by Steve. Since you said you want Bart to see you with my black cock in your white pussy. How would you like that Ms. Carlie? Would you want to let your daughter see you sucking my black cock before I slide it deep inside you?"

"OH MY GOD! I never thought of that. I would ... I really would ... OH, THAT MAKES ME SO HOT! Can we snake, would you please take me over to the bunk house and fuck me while my daughter watches you drill me full of your big cock?"

"If you want to go over to the bunk house we can go right after we finish our shower."

He picked up two sheets out of his linen closet and a couple of beers and together Carlie and snake went down the steps and over to the bunk house. They arrived only a couple of minutes behind the other two couples. Jess asked her mother, "What are you doing? I thought you were going to spend the night with snake?"

"I am and we are going to be right here in the bunk house with the rest of you. I want you to see snake drive his big cock into your mother. I think that would be so hot."

Carlie and Jess hugged each other, and Jess said, "I was just surprised to see you and I really do want to see you with his cock inside your white pussy."

Snake spread one of the sheets out on the bed next to the one Steve had selected and led Carlie over to the bed. He laid down on it with his monster cock standing up and directed Carlie to sit on his face and lean forward so she could suck his cock. Steve pulled Jess down on the bed, so she was facing her mother. He pulled a condom on his cock and slipped into Jess's hot pussy.

Jess watched her mother take about half of snake's cock into her mouth and then she gagged a little before she pulled off and then went right back down on him. Meanwhile snake feasted on Carlie's pussy with two of his fingers up inside her while Carlie was moaning around his cock in her mouth.

After a couple of medium orgasms, snake switched with Carlie and spread her legs and held them up by her sides. Without holding his cock, snake started the swollen cock head on its journey into the depths of Carlie's pussy. Jess watched in amazement as the large cock disappeared into her mother. Everyone in the bunk house heard Carlie scream with delight as more than half of snake's cock bottomed out against her cervix causing her some pain but mostly pleasure.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,913 Followers