Home On The Range Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first snake started off slowly pumping into Carlie but picked up speed when she begged him, "OH MY GOD SNAKE - FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR COCK, I need more cock in my pussy. Carlie was pumping up as snake was pumping down into her. Her rhythmic squeals and moans had reached a feverish pitch as Carlie surpassed an orgasm which sent shocks through her body while snake pounded his large slab of meat into the white woman.

Even as Carlie enjoyed that orgasm with its substantial toll it took on her body, she went right into the next orgasm. Again, the next orgasm was just as gut wrenching as the previous one but yet Carlie begged for more.

Jess was lying on the next bed taking each thrust of Steve's cock while making her own guttural noises from being so aroused by her partner. She looked over at her mother and was amazed to see how much of snake's cock he pushed inside her every time he thrust into her. Finally, she said, "Mama, I have to try snakes' cock sometime."

Steve looked at Jess and said, "Girl anytime you want to try his cock, you'd better be ready. That is one huge cock."

Carlie felt snake push a little deeper into her pussy and felt the sharp pain as snake stretched her cervix. Her scream this time was of critical proportions followed by loud guttural sounds of pleasure. Suddenly snake said, "I'm going to fill your vagina with my cum Carlie. It's almost there."

Carlie said, "PLEASE SNAKE, please fuck me hard, please I need to cum when you do. Don't stop now."

Snake was able to hold off because of Carlie's pleas. She continued to moan and carry on while she begged for more cock, harder pounding and she'd scream with pleasure every time snake pushed his meat deep inside her body. It was at the point of no return when she felt snake's cock swell inside her that she found her release with a gigantic orgasm with plenty of pleasured sounds and whimpers at the peak of her orgasm.

Snake groaned as his sperm shot out of his cock with such force that it caused some to splash back at him for the first couple of shots. When he slowed down, he noticed that both Carlie and he were having trouble catching their breath.

But they weren't the only ones, the other four in the bunk house were just as bad. Each of them shared an orgasm as a group. It was a long time before any of them could speak. Carlie reached over and held her daughter's hand as they bonded.

The first ones to move were snake and Carlie. They rolled together and hugged each other close in peaceful bliss. About fifteen minutes later snake asked, "Is anyone else going to shower with us."

All six slowly rolled and sat up on the bed before staggering into the co-ed shower room. Snake turned on a couple of shower heads then when he saw Steve and Jess come in, he turned on a couple more. Nicole and Mark were the last to enter so snake turned on two more as they came in.

While everyone was just letting the water spray over their bodies, Carlie stepped over to Jess and hugged her tight to her own body as she said, "I love you baby girl and tonight was so special. Never would I have ever thought that you and I would be in the same room having sex at the same time. She planted a kiss on Jess's lips and Jess returned the kiss."

Nicole stepped over to Carlie and Jess as she asked, "May I join this mother, daughter kiss. This is so unbelievable to share with the two of you."

The three of them hugged their naked bodies together and then passed a kiss around the circle before they broke up and went back to their male partner. The six of them stood in the shower talking for the better part of ten minutes before they shut the water off. They all grabbed a small towel out of the cabinet and dried off the best they could.

They sat at the table and talked a little more before snake said, "I really need to take this fine lady back to my bed and cuddle with her until I have to get up. I love the idea of having her for my own, for just one night."

Snake picked up the sheets he brought from his apartment while the girls kissed each other again and the guys shook hands one last time before Carlie and snake walked out the door. The other four settled down on their beds after they turned off the lights and were fast asleep in no time.

TO BE CONTINUED:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

****************************