All Comments on 'Home Renovation'

by HalfAsleep

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Home renovations

sneaked off...snuck off.

Taught muscles...taut...

tasting my own salty-ness...saltiness.

I know, spell check's a bitch when you don't know your words. There's a dictionary at the library, or you can have your personal copy delivered. It should last a long time and serve more than as a paperweight.

The story? Ah, the story...well, our hero could has simply walked out the front door.

Fun ending, so you did something correct.

Kitist02Kitist02over 6 years ago
My kind of home improvements!

This was delightfully fun to read. Your descriptions of their interactions were excellent.

Remind me not to hire him to do any remodeling at my abode...

This was so much fun to read that on the first reading I didn't even notice any problems in the text, and I'm one of the picky readers that calls nearly everybody on everything. Well done, indeed.

The ending was funnier than anything I've read lately. His life will be difficult for the foreseeable future, but as long as he can "get his licks in" she will eventually forgive him. Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was great fun !!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 5 years ago
Being a woodworker and contractor...

I understand the need to alter one's environment to suit one's needs. And, yes, sometimes there are unintended consequences.

Yes, she's going to be mad but if she's reminded of her incredible orgasms (with the promise of more), there might be forgiveness in the far, far future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHalfAsleep@HalfAsleep
318 Followers
Just writing for the fun of it. * the Dark Horde series is over. It was started on a whim, and it finally came to a close, though I might re-visit it. It seems that there is a lot of possibilities there, with a lot more adventures. But it was written without a structure, an...