Home Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out the vibrator we kept under the bed, a standard Magic Wand with the round head and the long handle. I set it between her thighs, the head pressed against her clit. I had built a small shelf just for this. I raked my fingernails across her back, making her arch it, distracting her. Then I turned the vibrator on.

It was set on low, but she jumped. She started moaning low into her gag, her hips rolling and dancing as the vibrator sent pulsing waves of pleasure through her clit. I couldn't stand watching her anymore. I stepped up and placed the tip of my hard cock at eh entrance of her pussy, and shoved.

I slid al the way in one go. She was drenched. I could feel the pulsing of the vibrator through the walls of her pussy, giving me shivers of pleasure at the unusual sensation. I started to pump into her, my hands on her hips. I reached up and found a hard nipple, which I pinched, hard. She moaned harder. A hand on her nipple, the other on her thigh, I started to really fuck her, our thighs slapping against one another.

She started cumming, wave after wave of orgasms, driven by the vibrator on her clit. Her pussy pulsed and squeezed my cock, and I continued pumping into her. I soon was nearing my own climax, so I pulled out. I stepped back, taking deep breaths to calm myself down. The sight of her did not help. Her ass in the air, red form the spanking, and her pussy so exposed, puffy and red and wet, it all drove me further. I stepped back to her, placed the tip of my cock against the bud of her ass, and pushed. She screamed into her gag.

For a split second I thought I had gone too far, too fast. But she started pushing against me, fucking herself on my cock. So I grabbed on to her hips and started slamming my cock in her ass. I was ruthless, fierce, driven by my own lust. The vibrator was still buzzing away, pulling orgasm after orgasm out of her. Her knees were shaking, her legs buckling, but I kept ramming my cock in her. Until finally I came with a savage grunt, emptying myself inside of her, my balls slapping against her wet pussy.

And that's when I heard it.

A knocking on the door.

I pulled out and pulled up my pants. I glanced a last time at my wife, still tied, still being tortured by the vibrator, her ass oozing my cum. I shut the closet door.

Our little monster was at the door, claiming that an earthquake was destroying the house. I told her everything was fine, but she insisted on showing me the damage.

Taking my hand in hers, she pulled me to the dining room. And there, indeed, was the damage. The floor was littered with broken china. The dishes that had been stored on the cupboard, the ones under the fake cabinet, were all on the floor, shattered. These were the good dishes, the heirlooms cherished by my wife. The pictures on the wall were all down too, their glass shattered. Those were our wedding pictures. I was in very deep trouble.

I pulled our daughter back, told her to go back to bed. I quickly grabbed a broom and swept the glass away. I of course realized what had happened. All that pounding and fucking, all that vibration, had been sent right through the wall, a wall I had punched a hole through.

A wall my wife was still tied to, still attached to a vibrator.

I ran back in the bedroom and threw the closet doors open, coming face to face with my wife's bright red ass. I turned the vibrator off. She almost collapsed, relieved.

I contemplated for a moment the scene, my wife gagged and blindfolded, attached to the wall, her ass poking out of the closet, her clothes hanging on either side. I considered the shattered china in the other room.

I made a quick calculation. I could leave my wife tied up just long enough for me to cut a hole in our floor and make myself an escape room. With a bit of luck, she would not see the damage to her favorite crockery immediately, which would give me just enough time to slip away and hide until the homicidal rage that was sure to erupt would pass.

I was just starting up the saw when she started to really tug at those restraints. I started cutting.

12