Home Repairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased along the wall; it was driving me over the edge. I peeked just around the corner of the half open door. The sight before me was like something straight out of an old man's porn video.

Dad towered over her even on his knees. Mom was kneeling on her hands and knees on the bed, rocking her ass back to meet his slamming hips; I could see her ass cheeks shake with every impact. Her back was arched in raw pleasure; her dirty blonde hair put up into a pony tail with a speckled scrunchie.

Jesus, we had the same hair color; and God I thought that was even one of my scrunches' in her hair; I was like watching my father fucking me before my eyes. Dad had her pony tail wrapped in one hand as he pulled her head back, his other gripping her hip as his skin slapped into her.

I don't know if it was deliberate, but they were positioned perfectly sideways on the bed, giving me a clear view of that massive cock as it slid in an out. Fuck, it was even bigger than I had imagined; and it glistened with mom's juices every time he pulled back.

Mom turned her head and I froze again as she stared right at me. I stood there, two fingers buried in my dripping pussy as I watched my father pound her; or me God I couldn't think straight.

"Fuck your Anna" Mom moaned. "Come on daddy give it to me" again that voice came out.

I could see the sultriest smile come across mom's lips as she locked eyes with me. She knew I was watching, and it turned her on. Jesus Christ I had never met this woman rutting before me.

It only got more obscene the longer I watched; Dad released her hair and gripped her by the hips; pounding everything he had into her.

"Fuck...fuck...FUCCKKKK" mom howled as Dad fucked her like a pile driver.

"Going to...Anna...can't..." I heard Dad moan.

"Oh God yes...yesssss..." I watched mom's eyes roll back.

"Annnaaaaaaaa" Dad moaned.

I saw his body shudder; and then mom tilted forward, dropping her head to the sheet. The move pulled dad's massive cock out of her gripping pussy about halfway; I rammed three fingers up myself as I saw that thick shaft pulsing.

"Thank you daddy" mom sighed softly.

I started to turn and leave, when mom made the hottest move I had ever seen. She eased forward more, until inch by inch Dad's huge dick slid free. When his swollen head slipped free, I watched a gush of white cream ooze out of mom's still gaping hole and drip to the bed.

I knew I couldn't stay much longer. My body screamed for release but I couldn't risk it. Turning on my heels I beat a fast path back to the living room. God, I wanted to stretch out on the couch and shove that clone a dick so far up me I screamed for Dad.

But I didn't dare, I wasn't sure how long it would take mom and dad to redress and come down those stairs. The sick part was, it took over fifteen minutes, Christ I could have fingered out three orgasms by then.

When mom and Dad came back into the living room, mom was already dressed for work. I had to fight the urge to stare at the bulge I knew packed his jeans as dad sat in his chair.

I needed to get my mind off sex. I headed up to the bedroom, figuring I could try and get some study time in. It was about an hour later I heard a soft tap on the bedroom door.

"Hey" mom said as she stepped inside.

"Hey" I replied. God she suddenly looked so different to me now.

"I'm heading off to work" mom said the obvious.

"OK" it was all I could manage.

My eyes were glued to her breasts in her uniform, those same breasts that had been swaying freely as dad pounded into his 'daughter'.

Mom bent down and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek; she hadn't done that since I was a little girl.

"Have a good night" mom said softly in my ear.

"Thanks" I barely choked out.

Mom stopped at the door and looked back at me; she had that same sultry look on her face.

"I won't tell you to be good" she said. "Just don't wear out my toy" she smiled. "Or him" and then she was gone.

After she left, I reached over and pulled that massive dong from her beside stand. I sat and stared at it for a few moments. It would be so easy to just lay back and let "daddy" satisfy me. I could hear mom's words from earlier in my head as I sat there. She was right, it was huge, but it wasn't the real thing.

I slid the plastic dick back into the stand and closed the drawer. No, I thought firmly. Next time, it wouldn't be a fake dick. It might not be tonight, or even tomorrow night; but the next time I fucked, it would be that massive cock filling my pussy.

For the next week I thought I was going to come unglued. I slept with no panties, shortened my night shirts; and every night woke with my tits being mauled while that huge dick pressed into my ass.

It got so bad I wanted to just ram my ass back and impale myself on that thing. I knew what mom and dad did was a roleplay fantasy; and I also know if he woke up buried to the hilt in me he would freak out.

The fact I wanted it was only half of it, he had to want it to. While play was fun, reality was a whole different ballgame. You were talking about incest here, and while my moral fiber had few qualms, for dad it was different.

Poor Rick had no idea what hit him. He went from frenzied pussy to no sex overnight. I wanted sex, and badly, but not with him. I was doing everything I could to entice dad; wearing skimpier clothes, snuggling at night. None of it seemed to have any effect.

Yet, at the same time he seemed to be getting more and more agitated.

By the end of the second week of repairs, I knew we were running out of time. They guys may be pimple faced morons, but they were actually doing a good job of fixing the house. I figured that at best I had a week left.

I was at wits end on what more I could do; when Dad snapped at me about my choice of clothing. The tight halter I was wearing showcased my large chest, with my hard nipples pointing the way. The pants and shorts had given way to just wearing panties around the house.

"Jesus Christ Anna, put some clothes on" Dad snapped at me in the living room.

I was stunned. I just sat and stared at him. I didn't think he had even noticed, but apparently he had.

"You're fucking killing me" he muttered as he stomped off for a shower.

"What the hell?" I looked over at mom.

She gave a tinkling laugh and that sultry look came over her face. What was she up too?

"That, is a man who hasn't been laid in five days" mom chuckled.

"Oh my God; mom you didn't..." I was shocked.

"I most certainly did" mom laughed rising from her chair. "If he wants sex...it won't be with me." Her dark eyes bore into mine.

"Mom" I gasped.

"Time to get ready for work." Mom headed for the stairs.

Mom went up and changed while my mind swirled. Christ she had totally cut him off for five days now. I couldn't imagine what going five days without sex was like, and then I suddenly realized I could; I had been doing to waiting for him.

When mom came downstairs dressed for work, I watched her getting ready. She came over and again kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Night sweetie" she said softly.

"Night mom" I told her.

"Oh, by the way" mom straightened up. "It's been awfully warm in the bedroom...for some reason...you might need to skip that heavy night shirt" I could see that sultry look back again.

I sat stunned as she walked out the front door. Had my mother just invited me to sleep nude with my father? I wanted it, there was no question, but I had never been given a blessing to fuck another woman's husband before.

I didn't see dad the rest of the night, I figured he must have showered and then headed to bed. When I entered the bedroom a bit after ten, I could hear his soft breathing in the dark. I slipped out of my clothes and then reached for my night shirt. My hand froze as I stood there. Slowly turning, I slipped under the covers; feeling the soft sheets against my bare skin.

It wasn't even midnight when I was awoken by the gentle kneading on my breast. I couldn't hide the soft moan when he gently pinched my hard nipple.

"Daddyyyy" I moaned softly.

"Oh Anna" I heard his deep voice behind me.

I felt the bed shift as he moved, pressing up against me. God could he get any harder, I thought; as that massive pole pressed into my ass. I shivered as I felt warm pre-cum ooze from the tip onto my skin.

Beyond redemption, I stepped into the abyss. I reached up and took his large hand in mine. Gently I guided it lower, sliding it across my soft belly. I sighed as the tips of his fingers dipped into the soft curls of my pubis hair. I held still and waited; and then his hand moved.

"Yesssss" I moaned softly as his fingers slipped lower.

God even asleep he was perfect. His first three fingers splayed out and slid over my sex. The outer two pinching lightly at my swollen lips, while the middle finger found the sensitive bud of my clit.

"Oh fuck daddy" I moaned as my hips bucked.

"Anna?" I heard again.

This time the voice was different and I knew he was waking up. I had to move quickly or I would lose this chance. Reaching down I gripped his wrist, holding his hand over my now heated sex.

"Don't stop...please" I whimpered in the same tone mom had used.

"Anna, we should..." Dad started to say.

I didn't want to hear it; I wanted HIM. I ground my firm ass back against his throbbing cock, feeling it jump at the contact.

"Please daddy...I need...you need..." moaned back.

"Anna" he whispered my name; and then slid a fat finger between my lips.

"Oh fuck yes" I grunted as sparks went off behind my eyes.

I felt his fat cock slide up and down the crease of my ass as his finger began to pump into me. God this felt so good, but I wanted more, I wanted HIM.

I lifted one leg and draped it over his thigh. This opened my sex to his probing fingers and I felt a second fat digit plow into me, stretching me open.

"Oh fuck" I grunted at the invasion.

My mind swirled with lust to the point I wanted to scream. I could feel my belly start to flex as my walls gripped his finger. I wasn't far off from losing it, and I was damned if my first orgasm with him would be like this.

I reached above my head and gripped the sheets. I slid my body up the bed, feeling that fat cock slide lower in the crease of my ass. God, I had slid clear up and it still wasn't enough.

With a soft grunt, I pulled on the sheet again. Dad hadn't slowed his fingers, and my nerves were reaching the breaking point.

"Baby, what are you doing?" his hot voice against my neck.

Just then my body slid into position. I felt the swollen head of his cock slip between my thighs, and press against my sodden lips. Even in the dark I could feel how big he was.

No, I suddenly thought. Not in the dark. I reached out my hand, slapping the end table until I hit the base of the touch lamp. The bedroom was washed in a soft yellow glow as the light came on.

"Anna?" Dad's puzzled voice came from behind me.

I turned my head, cranking my neck until I saw his rugged face. I stared into his eyes seeing a mixture of lust and fear in them.

"I want to see my father's face when he fucks me" I husked back at him. "Do it daddy, fuck your little Anna" I mimicked mom's voice.

Dad never made a sound, but he stared back into my eyes as his hips moved. In one motion that huge cockhead plowed into me, and about three inches of his fat dick stretched me wide.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I screamed.

He may have been silent; but there was no way in hell I could just lay there and take a telephone pole up my pussy. I started stretching...and stretching...and stretching. I clawed at the sheets and gurgled as my father split me in half. How the fuck did mom take this ting all the way?

Suddenly the sensation was gone as dad pulled free.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed again.

"Baby I don't want..." that was as far as he got.

Literally furious he had pulled out, I flipped onto my back. Reaching over I dug my nails into his bicep and jerked on his body. Dad was so caught off guard he gave a grunt as his body rolled on top of me.

"Fuck me daddy" I hissed into his ear. "FUCK YOUR DAUGTER" I shouted.

Dad rose up on his arms, and I just stared between our bodies and watched in stunned silence as ten inches of cock can thick cock rammed up into me. All of it, every fucking inch plowed into my body.

I opened my mouth, I wanted to scream but no sound came out. I wanted to shout, but my voice was gone. All that came out was a primal growl and little girl whimper as I exploded.

I felt my body lose control as I almost seized under him, my arms released him and flopped at my sides, while my thighs drummed against his hips. Hot pussy cream shot out in a stream, washing his belly and groin. The sheer size of his cock was forcing every drop out of my tight pussy.

Pain seared my brain at the same moment pure pleasure tore through my gut. I was ruined, and I knew it; there would never be another man like the one above me now; he owned me.

I just lay under him and took it as he pulled that cock back, the thick shaft scrapping my walls, dragging along my clit. With a grunt he slammed back down into me; and my voice returned.

"DADDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I wailed.

Had there been anyone else in the house, there would have been no mistake what was happening.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme" I babbled as he pounded down into me.

I couldn't stop my second orgasm any more than you could stop breathing. I slammed into me as that cock bounced off my cervix. Fuck was he deep.

"Cumming again...oh fuckkkkk" I moaned. "Cumming on daddyyyyy" I cried out.

The words seemed to only fuel him, as Dad picked up the pace even more. God how could a man fuck like this, I dimly thought. He was a damned machine.

Juices poured out my pussy like Niagara Falls, soaking the bed; I didn't care. My pussy burned with every stroke as he hammered me; I didn't care. My entire world focused down onto that massive dick as I felt it throb inside me.

I looked up at his face as his hips powered up and down. His eyes were glassy and his lips pulled back into a feral snarl. Not like this, I wanted him with me. I wanted him to KNOW he was cumming inside his daughter.

I reached up and dug my nails into his bare chest. I watched his eyes flicker, and then come back to me. I smiled up at him.

"That's it Daddy, cum in your little girl." I whispered to him.

"Anna...we can't..." dad panted.

I didn't use the voice mom used. Instead I tried something different. In the sweet little girl voice I had always used on my father; whenever I needed money or a gift; I raised my head and whispered in his ear.

"Please daddy" I saw his eyes grow wide. "Pleaseeeeeeee" I whined.

"Oh fuck...Anna" his body shuddered.

"Yesssssssssssssss" I hissed as I felt his cock jerk deep in my belly.

"Cum...cum...cum..." I chanted as my body erupted for I couldn't remember how many times.

For two hours straight, my father fucked the living shit out of me. We did it missionary, and then he hammered me from behind while I howled like a bitch in heat. When he raised my legs up to his shoulders and plowed that massive dick halfway to my throat, I gurgled on my own spit while I came.

By the time we were done, the bed was soaked in sweat and cum. Three hot loads of jizz leaked from my abused pussy. Even as I drifted into an exhausted sleep, I reached down and smeared that wonderful fluid all over my body.

I woke the next morning to a hand resting on my shoulder. Blinking my eyes open to the daylight streaming in the window, I was startled to see mom sitting next to me on the edge of the bed.

I turned to look at her, and as I did the sheets drifted down my nude body. There was no mistaking the dried cum that still caked my tits; even the room still reeked of sex.

"Have fun?" Mom smiled.

"Oh God" I groaned.

Every muscle in my body ached...except one. My pussy was literally raw from the pounding it had taken the night before. Like it or not, it would take a couple of days to get that part of me back to working order.

"It takes a bit of getting used to" mom chuckled softly.

I could only nod in agreement as I rested on the pillow. I stared up at mom, seeing she was still smiling. It just didn't make sense; I had just fucked her husband.

"Mom" I asked hesitantly. "I have to ask..." I stopped.

"You want to know why" mom said softly.

"Yeah...I mean you don't have to..." I looked up at her.

"A fair question" Mom nodded. "Two reasons actually" mom stood and began to undress from her uniform.

"The first is that I could keep up with him when I was thirty" she laughed. "Honey I'm almost fifty and it isn't so easy now."

"I can see why" I said.

My eyes were drawn to those same breasts I had seen that first night. Mom was making no move to hide her self; after all it was just us girls.

"His appetite hasn't changed" mom slowly pulled her white slacks down. "If anything it's gotten stronger. If he is going to fuck anyone other than me...it's going to be you." She smiled.

"Besides, she said tossing her slacks away. "He's dreamed about since you were eighteen" she laughed softly.

"Jesus" I gasped.

Mom settled onto the edge of the bed again. I couldn't help my eyes as they followed the contour of her full hips and down her thighs. Dressed in only a small thong and white hose, she actually looked pretty damned sexy.

"The second reason" I asked, trying to divert my attention.

"Mind if I ask a question first?" mom asked.

I could feel her fingers tracing the dried cum along my belly and up to the swell of my breasts.

"Sure" I tried not to gasp at her soft touch.

"Are you on birth control?" he words caught me off guard.

"Ummm yeah, I mean I wouldn't want..." I stuttered.

I was having a hard time focusing as her fingers traced along the curve of my breast, dipping into the crusted pools.

"Go off them." Mom whispered.

"What?" I gasped as her fingers traced over a hardening nipple.

"Your father always wanted another child, and I can't..." her voice trailed off.

I felt a slow burn deep in my gut at what she was asking. Let me father...get me pregnant. I shuddered.

"Hot isn't it" I suddenly felt her breath on my skin.

"Mom" I moaned.

I felt her tongue slowly drag across my skin, Jesus she was licking Dad's dried cum from my skin. The same cum that oozed from between my thighs; the same cum that could get me...

"Oh God" I moaned as two soft lips capture my nipple.

12