All Comments on 'Home Repairs'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Please, please, please do a followup chapter with all three in the same bed while the dad breeds the daughter. Five stars and a favorite point!

Bi47Bi47about 4 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

More please πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

NegamerguyNegamerguyabout 4 years ago

More please! Let us know what happens next

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Oh Gawd-

Don't Stop Now!!! Lol, Great story! Hung (pun intended) on every word! Wow, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YES!!!

I really enjoyed your story but it ended too soon! Please tell us what happens to Anna and her parents.

CwW89CwW89about 4 years ago
Hope there is more to cum

I love this story please post another chapter. Would love to see the mom make her little girl cum all over her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Breeding Time

A great story line awaits as Mom sets up the formal breeding of daughter. A nice ceremony with all three and Mom holding her hand as she is fertilized. Then the excitement as the test kit shows positive, a doc visit confirms, a baby bump starts to show ... Lots of details!

boaman007boaman007about 4 years ago
Another great story

Please tell us there will be more. And if so I would enjoy you picking up with mom suckling daughter's big tits and some mom and daughter action.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Hot,Hot,Hot.

Lucky Daddy. I wonder does this happen in the real world .

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Another story where Lit just doesn’t provide enough stars! I love your writing style and the was your pace the frustration and desire before your characters cross over the incest line. The compliant mom just made the take hotter. Another great job by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yummy

Thanks for your story, I was fucking my dildo reading this imaging it's my daddies cock 😘

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Another case where Lit just doesn’t provide enough stars to appropriately reward a story. I love the pace of your stories and how you build up the frustration and tension between the characters before pushing them over the incest line. Well done again!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

That was fucking HOT!

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
PART TWO !!!!!!!???????

PART TWO part two part two!!!!!!!!!! We need the rest of this story!!!!!!! Hot πŸ”₯ hot πŸ”₯ hot πŸ”₯!!!!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
"He's dreamed about..."

So honest. Masterful planning on mom's part. Beautiful progression of events that so many families desire but are afraid to act on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was fucking hot!!. Wish that would happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't get it

Why do y'all ruin a perfectly good story with pregnancy?

It was a five, now it's a three. Keep her on BC and have mom join in it's a twelve

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
sweet

another mountaindewman masterpiece great job. keep it up. will we see part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

A great story about the luckiest man in the world as mom/wife encourage daddy/daughter playtime. Love the slow seduction of the daughter and I agree with others a second chapter would be amazing with a family threesome mommy guiding her husbands cock into their daughters pussy and begging her husband to breed their daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmm, I wonder if she fits in her mother's wedding dress?

I mean, the way you wrote her. she's pretty much given up on average sized guys, the only one she really wants his her father, and she's going to have a daughter with him -- while seemingly also fucking her mother. Basically, you set it up that they will be a thruple, that she'll be a second wife to him. All that would need to finish it was a pseudo marriage ceremony.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
Needs another

ASAP 😊

HtslHtslabout 4 years ago

What a story!! One of the best I have ever read. No crazy construction to get to her father, consistent with itself, a path that you can follow all the time. I hope there will be more parts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You write women and a woman's POV entirely like a creepy guy thinks women would be like. It's pretty off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You write the stereotypical woman written by a guy. It's basically unreadable.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Loved it right up to the last paragraph. I don't judge but for me impregnation fantasy is one of the few that completely reverse any arousal I'm having reading story. I literally groaned out loud as my cock shrunk in disappointment. I just don't understand a fantasy that means life long reminder in the form of another human being, especially a baby, then toddler, then young one, etc. Totally don't get how someone would fantasize this. As I said I don't judge but this is one of the few categories that I can't get past.

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
An Extraordinary Example ...

... Of Borderline Illiteracy.

Juices poured out my pussy like Niagara Falls, soaking the bed; I didn't care.

My pussy burned with every stroke as he hammered me; I didn't care.

Your English Teacher said, β€˜pay attention.’ You didn't care.

Cutty4637Cutty4637over 3 years ago

As always, great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

You build up well and I love the detail of the final coupling. Another chapter would be good to round it off, no pun intended.

DJ5720DJ5720over 3 years ago

I, absolutely loved this story!!! Keep them coming!!!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Liked the story but needed to go till after mom and daughter finnished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please proofread before you post!

I was so happy to read, "The insurance company and the contractor say the rest of the house is loveable". But, after an F3 tornado, I would have expected them to be happier if the house was still LIVABLE! That is just plain sloppy writing, and you are too good for that.

dezurtdawg

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Part 2?

SuaveRendezvousSuaveRendezvousabout 2 years ago

Holy shit lmao. This is as good as my mama barbeque. Thanks a lot kind sir.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

You get 4 stars for this story...because you DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER...as pointed out by another reader. This story was "revised/reviews" just this year...why were the errors not corrected then??

Pregnancy...?? It is a nice fantasy...we will see how the 'family unit' works around this desire...is it gonna be forced...non-consensual in any way...if it even seems so...I AM OUTTA HERE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hotter than hell.

Well Done!!! 😢πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was wondering why a mother seemed so willing to encourage her daughter to have sex with the husband / father. A woman has to REALLY love her man to even consider such a thing.

Nicely done! 5*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, so I stumbled upon this one strictly by accident. I was reading a brother/sister incest story and after I finished it and commented, I saw the HOME REPAIRS link in the suggestions listed. The description led me to believe that it was a story about a family whose house is damaged and the siblings end up sharing a bed together. ❀ Obviously that wasn't the case. πŸ™„ Normally, the suggestions list doesn't mix different types of incest like that.

Personally, I don't like cross-generation incest at all. I find it terribly disturbing. πŸ˜• But there's something entirely different about the way that you approached it here that made it palatable. I actually enjoyed this one. It had to be a combination of things and not any one single item. But I have to believe that the fact that Mom encouraged her daughter to help her keep her husband from cheating was the deciding factor.

In real life, my bisexual wife took a similar approach. She preferred heterosexual to lesbian sex and would tell you that without any hesitation whatsoever. But she also loved to smell and taste pussy. I've watched her go down on another girl and eat her for more than an hour without a break. So she decided that the best way to keep me faithful was to share her girlfriends with me. It worked out great because I never considered cheating on her. πŸ˜… Why would I? I didn't have to go out looking for a different piece of ass when with a little patience, it would be delivered to me on a silver platter!

So I voted 5/5 for this story and noticing that there is a part 2 available, I'll read on a little further.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

HOT, HOT, HOT πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Congratulations on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gross. Just gross.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too coarsely written.

Bill S.

202GE202GE9 months ago

It was a bit on the fictional side but it was super hot. 5 stars

That was a wicked move the wife pulled on the husband, with no sex. lol

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

Okay, so normally cross generation incest is a huge turn off for me. I'm strictly into the brother/sister/first cousin stuff. One of my biggest issues with the daddy-daughter incest is the husband cheating on the wife by fucking their daughter. However, in your story Mom is the instigator pushing her husband and daughter together of her own free will. Consent isn't just implied, it's blatantly obvious. I'm okay with that. I only wish that you had worked that into your story closer to the beginning.

This was a lot of fun to read, but the other issue that bothered me was the old overused and worn out ten inch cock/ 38E sized breasts trope. You should be able to enflame the readers imagination using every day average build people for your characters instead of resorting to using freaks of nature. You lost a point for lack of originality. 4/5

xxeloxxelo7 months ago

Just wow !! I love it when a mother schemes to make daddy fuck their daughter…. And gets off on that !

And in this case the pregnancy works !!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

6 inches is around about average in America yet she talks like its small. It would be like a guy complaining about the average tits in America which is a C-cup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My girl has C-cups and I'm dissapointed even D cup is barely above average its essentially a 6 inch for men. I need F cups and this story is hot with a bitch with big tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous