All Comments on 'Home Repairs Ch. 02'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I absolutely love mom/dad/daughter threeways! They are so fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And baby makes THREE.

If mom can’t, daughter can, and will. Hopefully it will be Identical twins, a boy and a girl. Then go forward nineteen years. A new house with the Father as head of the FAMILY. The children are all as physically endowed as mom and dad. And the story will continue on.

rem556rem556about 4 years ago
Great

Great story, 5 stars!

Hey anon, news flash, identical twins have no difference, they are both EXACTLY the same. A boy and a girl are NOT exactly the same.

MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumabout 4 years ago
Very hot

What a happy family, everyone is sexually and emotionally fulfilled. That storm certainly helped to bring them all together. A beautiful and erotic story.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Your craft puff story telling just gets better and better!!!! Such a beautiful and loving tale!!!!! Great job!!!!

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
Typo!!!!!

I HATE AUTOCORRECT!!!!! In my post it put the word "puff" when I typed the word "of"..... WTF !!!!!! WHY WOULD PUFF BE THE WORD IT PICKED????? Stupid shit!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Twins, sure why not. ....but

Identical twins would be the same gender at birth.

Science and all that

hotrodder12hotrodder12about 4 years ago
Another chapter please

Please continue this, but 8 or so months pregnant, no gender reveal. Just dad fucking his pregnant daughter and mom sucking that cum out, and the daughters massive tits swaying and bouncing from all the frenzied family sex.

5 stars

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 4 years ago
Too much to take in

I am still trying to get my head around this story. I know, just a story but damn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!!

Man this had me roaring with pleasure as if I was a jungle cat.I wish I had 10 inches of pure cock. I'm so horny. I'm 24 and I live in my parents living room I hope they didn't hear me but oh well. Magnificent story. Giggle.

discobobdiscobobabout 3 years ago

really enjoyed this little family sex romp,,the word usage was first rate,,,well written, well paced,,always leave them wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this series! So hot and even hotter when mom joined!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I honestly thought I knew what hot was—I just found out I didn’t.

This is a tale that makes me rate so many 4s, knowing there are true 5s out there like this one.

So hot!🔥🔥

Bill S.

xavierwxavierwabout 2 years ago

DAYUM!!! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could this story BE ANY HOTTER?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

So far, it's the one and only Daddy/Daughter incest story that I have enjoyed. I'm quite certain that it's because Mom is both the instigator and co-conspirator. The family is filled with love and there's no jealousy or envy involved. 4/5

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

BEAUTIFUL.

The incestuous act of breeding his daughter, beautifully described, with the active consent of all involved adults, I can only hope that the infant was carried to term and was not impaired in any way.

Congratulations on one of the best descriptive stories I have had the pleasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So well written…really sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with Scottish Texan...

I don't like dad/daughter cheating stories, so much better if mom knows.

If course it's implausible, but so are most of the stories in this category...so if you're going to tell a tall tale, tell a very tall tale!

JeryarbJeryarbover 1 year ago

Great story. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story was great except for the mom/wife being part of the daddy/daughter relationship. Huge turnoff, nobody needed her. Also, why would the daughter keep repeating over and over that she has E or F sized tits. Other than that this story was pretty fucking hot.

202GE202GE10 months ago

Really well handled for a 3 some scenario and incredible hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic I came 3 times Reading it so it must be good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked part 1 to a degree, but of course the author decided he had to cater to the female-domination-fans in part 2. The guy is able to fuck both his wife and daughter into oblivion, but during part 2 he devolves into the submissive sex toy of his suddenly openly bossy wife, On top of that his daughter discovers that her mother's mouth is sexually more gratifying than dad's big dick. Why keep on fucking him then, especially after she got pregnant? Either follow the logic of a heterosexual relationship with a male sex god and ywo horny, big titted size queens or follow the logic of that turning point, when daughter finds that being eaten out by a woman is the best thing since the invention of sliced bread. Mom should divorce dad, get the house and monthly payments and the two women could raise the boy the daughter gives birth to as a girl and talk her into being trans. SMH.

rbloch66rbloch665 months ago

Wow! Freaky mom’s are so totally hot! Who knew? 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

torrid hot home repair. What a fucking hot little daughter

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12318 days ago

"Home Repairs Ch. 02:" - True, authentic love, familial, incestuous love never dies; it grows longer, it grows stronger . Best of all, the Family Tree provides seed and bares their young. Pregnancy. without a doubt, makes incest stories much more enduring, more dependable, more loving for the family.....and more satiating and satisfying for the reader--this reader in particular! Beautiful and prolific story of love, even romance of father and daughter. Much gratitude and accolades to writer/author "MountainDewMan'!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor2 days ago

Good continuation from previous segment - "... my 36E breast". Way too big. You should have left the size to the imagination of the reader. I'll assume the pregnancy bit was to rationalize mother's instance that daughter fuck he dad rather than to simply placate your fans who enjoy that particular fetish . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous