Home Repairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my pussy lips burn as they stretched, and this fat bulbous head jammed into my cervix. All I could do was grunt in amazement as I lost control of my entire body. I began to flop under my father as hot cream squirted out to cover his belly and groin.

Delicate fingers laced into mine, and I turned to stare at my mother as my entire belly flexed and another wave passed through me. Mom was watching me intently as my pussy cream coated her husband's cock with a white froth. I knew what she wanted; I could see the hunger, the need, in her eyes.

Clenching my hand in mom's grip, I turned to look up at my father. His face dripped with sweat and I could see the love and lust staring down at me.

"Give it to me daddy" I whispered so my mother could hear. "Fill me with your seed." I told him.

"Anna" dad gasped; he was ours now, I smiled.

I looked at mom; she nodded her head with that sultry smile. I lifted my head just enough to press my massive tits into his chest, and then whispered hotly in his ear.

"Do it daddy, impregnate me." I husked.

I knew it was too soon after stopping my birth control pills, but dad didn't know that. The bull roar that came out of dad made my ears ring. His entire weight slammed down on me as my tits were crushed against him; Jesus his cock went deep. My eyes opened, my mouth hung open; but no sound came out. Dad slammed in deep, pressed the tip against my spongy cervix; spasmed; and promptly filled me with hot jizz.

I couldn't even move as dad pumped wad after wad into me; not just because he was pressed against me, but my mother had slammed a hot mouth over my nipple and was sucking like a fluid starved animal.

Rick was gone; every man I had ever slept with was gone in that moment. All I wanted was right here in this bed with me. Well, all but one thing; and hopefully it wouldn't take more than a month or so for THAT little prize.

Epilogue

I leaned against the office desk and surveyed the room. Along one wall was a large built in bookcase that held dad's law library; the office desk was oak and had that new wood smell.

"Nice office dad" I smiled.

The pimple boys and their dad had done a great job. The wall and roof were fixed, everything was carpeted and painted. Mom and dad had used the insurance check to buy new furniture, of course not quite the furniture that had been here before.

We didn't need the bed anymore; I had 'other' sleeping arrangements now. I watched as mom walked around the room slowly.

"Of course we'll need to shuffle a bit" she mused.

"For what" dad asked confused.

"For the crib of course" mom huffed. "God men" and she rolled her eyes.

"That reminds me" I husked.

I slid up onto the edge of the desk and startled slowly letting my legs drift apart. Like a trapped animal dad stared between my spreading thighs.

"Why don't you christen your new desk" I stared at him.

Both of them walked over, dad standing just between my spread knees. Mom reached down and began to unsnap and unzip his jeans. She tugged the cloth down and I watched as that monster sprang free.

"You heard her" Mom rasped at dad.

Without a fight in him, dad slipped between my thighs, and began to push into me. I shuddered as I stretched to fit him. Fuck, I would never get tired of this I thought.

He stopped with his cock just short of his usual. It really wasn't totally his fault. At three months my belly had begun to swell, and God my tits were fucking HUGE.

"God yesssssssss" I moaned as he filled me.

"Oh shittt" Dad moaned as my slightly looser walls closed around him.

"Fuck the little slut" Mom rasped. "Fuck your pregnant daughter" her lips close to his ear.

"Oh God Diane" Dad grunted as his hips began to move.

"Look who's...talking" I panted. "After my daddy fills me, my mommy is going to suck me dry" I grated.

"Dam right I am" mom's voice was filled with lust.

I felt my belly twitch as I watched mom and dad kissing as his thick cock slowly plowed into my pregnant belly.

12