Home Repairs Pt. 01: The Plumber

Story Info
She fixes more than the sink.
3.2k words
3.9
14.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

It takes some getting used to, the ways of the world these days. The sink in our kitchen had flooded the floor and of course we had to deal with it and of course it was a Saturday morning. I took a look at the spaghetti of pipes and hoses under the sink and complained to my wife June who stood watching with her arms crossed while I went on about how something that was supposed to be as simple as water coming into the house and water going out of the house could be so complicated in these modern homes.

June seemed unimpressed by my complaint and latched on to the main issue. "Can you fix it?" she asked with a hint of urgency. "I like things in our home to work."

"I've just been explaining..." I started but she cut me off.

"Just get a plumber in then," she ordered and left the kitchen and the puddle on the floor, striding out as if this failing of the house was somehow my fault.

I did the google thing and got as far down as Advanced Plumbing which seemed to be based nearby and who boasted that they did twenty-four hour callouts. Reasoning that they could only be as cheap or expensive as the rest of the alphabet I gave them a call and spoke to a receptionist who seemed to be caring enough and unfussed that it was Saturday morning. She warned me to expect the bill to be a minimum of a hundred dollars by the time the leak was found and repaired, depending on the cost of parts. But not much more than that, she told me, based on my description of the situation. "These things are usually solved pretty quickly," she assured me with what I assumed was blithe marketing confidence. But she promised that someone would be out within the hour. I hoped with that sort of service, the problem could be solved pretty quickly and we could get back to our weekend. So assuming that I had everything under control, I went back to the weekend paper. I merely had to wait and it would all be solved.

Sure enough the sort of van you would expect your local plumber to drive pulled into my driveway about forty-five minutes later. It clearly advertised it was Advanced Plumbing which gave me some immediate relief, like the problem was already solved.

I went to the window in time to see a tallish and shapely blonde woman get out of the van's driver's side. She appeared to be by herself. And indeed she was. She wore short shorts and the company issue hiviz top which suggested to me even from my distance that she had a bust worth my attention.

She knocked on the door and I immediately answered, greeting this woman from Advanced Plumbing with her bright, open face framed by a mane of blonde hair along with the rest of her readily apparent attributes down to her long tanned legs.

"You're Henry with the plumbing problem," she announced.

"You're a..." I started, hoping that she wasn't put off by how I stared, examining her.

"...plumber," she helpfully concluded for me. "Is there a problem? I thought we worked out everything on the phone? If I can have a look at your leak?"

I remembered to let her into the house. "Ah, you were the receptionist?" I asked somewhat surprised.

"Well, I answer the phone." She smiled. "I'm May. And I am a certified plumber. I realise that it can be a bit difficult for you old people."

"Old? I'm forty-four." This impertinence was not acceptable and could not be let go without some level of correction.

"Oh I am sorry," May smiled while clearly looking me over, "I thought you were older. Now if you let me, I'll have a look at your plumbing and see if I can get your waterworks operating right again." She gave me a salacious smile with that as I led her to the kitchen.

There would be a reckoning for that too, I thought, but later. A reckoning after we got my immediate problem solved. I guessed that June was busy out in our back garden, so I would have to think ahead if I was going to get my revenge on May while keeping June in the dark about anything that went on.

I sat at the kitchen table and started to scroll through my phone as May got down on her knees to look under the sink. I looked over at her at just the right moment. Her head was in the cabinet thing right under the sink as her shorts stretched enticingly over her bottom. Since she was there and I was here I could make a close inspection of what was before me. Suddenly May turned around to me.

"What are you doing?" she snapped.

I smiled. "Keeping an eye on you. Health and safety and all of that." Which in a sense was true. You don't leave someone in that position by themselves. It's in all the safety manuals. I explained that to May and she shook her head and smiled in a way that seemed agreeable and enticing. I felt a stirring in my pants in response. May went back to looking for the problem, so I adjusted my cock which had started to grow, getting a little uncomfortable in my pants from all the watching. I also switched my phone to film her. It might be a while before I saw a bottom like that again so I decided that I needed a record. It really was quite an impressive bottom, round, not too large, with a nice arc curving into her bare legs. I got thinking about what May might do with it for pleasure. I realised that I was adjusting my cock again which was natural given the situation that presented itself to me.

May stood up and smiled at me, returning my concentration to the damp problem in front of us. "I've found what the problem is," she announced and used what I assumed was genuine plumbing terminology to explain her diagnosis. I was slightly distracted by the way that her shirt had bunched up around her bust suggesting that her breasts were somewhat larger and more enticing than I had first imagined.

She clearly intended to impress me with her plumbing knowledge. When she finished I asked "can you fix it?" meaning I wanted to know if she could fix it right away.

Fortunately, May nodded and told me that she had to go to the van to get the parts and everything would be sorted soon. She smiled oddly when she said that.

"Do you need a hand?" I asked her but she shook her head.

"You just watch," she told me as she strode purposefully out of the room again giving me a different but equally pleasant view of her backside. I wondered about getting the chance to see more of it.

However, like something from an English bedroom farce, with May out of the house, June came back into the room while I sat and waited. "Is everything under control?" she asked in her now familiar distant way.

I explained that May had gone to her van to get the parts, but June showed as much interest in what I was saying as I had shown to May's plumbing explanation. "Tell me when it's fixed," June ordered and disappeared back to whatever she had been doing.

May of course returned almost straight after with some items which I assumed were plumbing related and were presumably what was needed to solve my problem. She got back into her position on the floor to do the repairs. I again was fiddling with my phone and again found myself filming May at work again. With of course her bum and her legs being my main focus. As she strained to remove some parts and attach others, I was sure that her shorts rode more tightly up into her crotch giving me a pretty good idea of what she would look like without them. So I focussed in, just to be sure.

May surprised me when she again turned around. "Fixed," she told me. Again with that knowing smile.

"That didn't take long," I complemented her. "I guess it helps to know what you're doing."

"Indeed," she agreed. She stood up and tugged her shorts back down into their right place. "Now there's something else we have to fix. You were filming me from behind while I was working. I trust you got some nice footage of my bum."

I held her eye contact. "Yes," I told her. "Health and safety reasons. So I would have evidence if anything went wrong." I got a bit stern with my tone. "That's quite a suggestion on your part." I wondered at what I could do to quell this rebellion and started to think through my possibilities.

But May didn't seem concerned at my challenge. If anything that nagging smile got more malevolent. She held my stare. "Health and safety is all very well, But you see I have this video of you wanking over me." She let that float between us for a moment of contemplation.

I shifted in my chair, which given my state may not have been the best thing to do. "Well, I wouldn't call it wanking," I told her.

She scrolled through her phone and studied a video, apparently of me. "I would," she retorted and held her phone towards me. "Perhaps we could review all of my footage. And also one of us has a problem the other doesn't. One of us has a wife in the house and the other one doesn't. And," she added pointing, "one of us currently has an erection. So that kind of tips the balance. Especially as the wife one of us has is, as I said, here in the house somewhere and could appear at any moment."

"How do you know she'll be upset at any of this?" I smiled trying to convey that of course June would not be worried by a covered erection and a video recording of a visitor's bottom.

May did not seem fussed though. "Oh, I can tell the type." Well, she was right there. Bluff called. "And I'll take fifty dollars off my otherwise inflated bill to make you feel better about it."

"So what are you suggesting?" I guessed I better ask.

May walked over close to where I was sitting to stare down at me. The smile had become dark, threatening. "Well, let's get a good look at you, for a start."

"Meaning?" I asked her.

"Get those pants down. Let's see what effect my bottom had on your manhood."

I looked at May hard. I was being asked to expose myself by this extremely attractive and playful woman. Well, why not? I'd think of something to tell June if I needed to. I started to unbuckle my jeans when May told me to stop. "I'd rather you stood up when you did it." Okay that was easy. I stood up and May immediately sat down on the chair I had vacated. My jeans were down below my knees. And I thought my cock must seem quite impressive, hinting at its decent size while still covered by my cotton jocks.

"Now over my knee," May ordered.

"What?" I exploded.

"Bad boys should be spanked," she answered matter-of-factly. "Don't you think?"

I stared at her. "You want to spank me?" I asked, incredulous.

"Well, it's your choice. And it's fifty dollars off your bill." She laughed at that.

That got me angry. "What choice do I have?" I demanded.

"Well, I could add another fifty dollars to delete the footage of you wanking over me. You know, to make sure there was no trace of it on the internet. Henry."

"Haha," I replied weighing up my options, "spanking sounds cheap. How many?"

"Let me think. Ten for each buttock."

I wondered about that. "Come on," May insisted, "I have another job I have to go to. Time to make up your mind."

"Well," I agreed, "let's get this over quick." I smiled at May hoping I was appealing to her sense of fair play. The smile I got back made me wonder. But still, a hundred dollars. She patted her lap and I bent over. She rubbed me a few times then yanked down my underwear."

"Hey," I complained.

"Well, I couldn't see your buttocks through all that cotton," she pointed out in her measured manner as she laid into two quick whacks, one on each side. "And isn't this the best way to do it?" She gave me another few whacks. I suddenly realised that she was rather strong. "See, that wasn't so bad," she commented. She rubbed me where she had hit me. "Nice and firm," she noticed while doing that. "Not much padding." I grunted. She gave me another two whacks in about the same place on each buttock.

"Ouch," I shouted. "Those two hurt."

"Poor Henry," she consoled. Then she shifted a little. "What are we going to do about this little fellow? She adjusted her thighs so that my cock was between them. I hadn't realised that I had got seriously hard. May pressed on it from each side gripping me in that position then reached down and tickled the base of my penis.

"That's not going to help," I warned her. If anything I was getting harder.

And at that point, June walked in. "Oh," she said, "I was just going to ask Henry if we had the water back running yet." She looked closer. "Is he making you do that to him?" she asked May in her usual cold manner.

"I know what it looks like, Mrs Miller, but he's paying down the bill by letting me do this." May rubbed my bottom and then gave me two more slaps. I bit my lip so that I wouldn't give June any ideas.

June came up close to us to get the full viewing experience while May gave me another two. "Well, it's unconventional but if it's saving us money, please continue." And she left the room.

May chuckled. "You never know, do you? I thought you were in for it." And gave me another two hard slaps on my bare bottom.

She rubbed me again as the pain seemed to me to have spread all over my bum. She let a finger run over my anus. "Oh, I didn't think men liked that," she sniggered as I spasmed in reaction. So she did it again. "I haven't been keeping count. How many is that?" she asked me.

"Two more," I assured her.

"What a pity," she enthused letting that finger toy with the entrance to my bum. "I think you're enjoying this."

"Can we just get this over?" I pleaded.

"Oh, all right then," she pouted. And gave me two hard whacks followed straight away by her carefully caressing the areas that she could reach while still clamping her bare thighs around my cock. "I think that is done," she announced and loosened her thighs to let me go. She pushed me up so that I stood up in front of her. I rubbed my bottom regardless that my rather obvious erection was waving in front of this woman who I barely knew.

Still sitting on my chair, May unbuttoned her shorts.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

She didn't answer. Instead May slid her shorts together with her knickers down past her thighs and below her knees, down to her ankles. I tried to get a view of her crotch but her thighs were still together. Until she spread them and ran a finger down her slit.

"I don't know," I stammered. "Is that part of the deal?"

"Well, if you don't want to continue this, don't come over here and lick me." May's look clearly told me that she was not joking. "And," she added, "I'm not going to let you have all the fun."

I watched her run her finger between her labia. "Who said I was having fun?" I tried to argue, admittedly somewhat weakly as my erection was still displaying my true reaction. "Did I say I was enjoying this?"

May reached over and gripped my erection which was now hard to the point of painful. And that smile looked like one of total control. "I don't think you actually have to say anything. And the time for licking is gone. Now get down on the floor on your back." She slid her shorts right off and stood up, so I could see that she was shaved. I lay down as she insisted and my bottom burned for a moment as it connected with our kitchen floor tiles although the water that had started the whole thing made it a little bearable.

"Good," she said as she planted herself directly on top of me. "There, I think you are enjoying it." I was deep inside her allowing her to get a rhythm going. She was gasping with the thrill of it all, and she soon had me grunting my enjoyment too.

We kept at it with May giving me instructions and controlling our tempo. Mostly she was ordering me to go harder but not to cum. I tried to obey and was on the verge of cumming none-the-less. Still we continued. I hadn't noticed that June had returned. She had come right over to where we were before I realised that she was there. June raised an eyebrow at me once she had my attention. "I wasn't expecting to find this sort of thing going on in my kitchen," she sniffed. "What's your explanation for this?" she asked May.

"Well," May stammered as she pounded up and down on top of me, "He seemed to like the spanking and I wasn't going to let him have all the fun."

June looked at me and I shrugged. May tightened around me suddenly forcing me to thrust hard into her as June looked on, feigning an academic interest. "Fair enough," June finally conceded, "I hope it's worth it.

"He's about to make me cum," May gasped in response.

June smiled condescendingly. "Well, lucky you," she observed. And left the room.

+++

So we got our sink fixed but I had to admit that things did not work out quite as expected. It was again just the two of us in our now cleaned and functioning kitchen. June and I sat at the kitchen table while I wondered what I should say or whether I should just shut up. What does one say to your wife after she discovers you getting spanked and then fucked by the plumber who fixed your sink? What consequences are there?

My wife looked at me sharply across the table. I kept eye contact with her, waiting. We stared at each other for a moment. "Well," she scoffed, "there are plenty of other things around the place that need fixing." She was not giving any of her thoughts away to me. But I was sure as she said it, that she had a slight smile on her face, just a little bit.

o0o

Readers may notice some similarities with a certain collection of stories, as well as some differences. Obviously this tale wouldn't exist without Ashson's 1400 odd stories, and I acknowledge that influence and encourage everyone to read them. Ashson, keep doing what you do!

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers