Home Repairs Pt. 02: Insulation

Story Info
How our insulation installer raised the heat in our house.
3.9k words
4.24
6.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
142 Followers

The temperature inside our house had been worrying me. It was summer and the house was too hot. I climbed a ladder and peered through a manhole in the kitchen ceiling to check the roof cavity in our house one Saturday morning and told my wife June what I discovered.

"Did you know we don't have any insulation in the roof?" I called down to her with my head still in the roof while she was supposed to be watching me on the ladder.

She must have lost interest in me because her response sounded like she was at least a room away. "Are you going to fix it?" she called back to me.

Climbing down the ladder I located June in our living room and explained to her that I could go to Bunnings and buy some insulation and then fit it in the ceiling myself.

She looked unimpressed. "I think you need to get professionals in so you don't accidentally get yourself killed putting it in wrong." She said that she had read about that happening in the papers from time to time.

I tried to assure her that it was perfectly safe. But she tutted at me. "Well," she huffed, "I'd prefer not to have your dead body on my hands, having to work out what to do with it and how to clean up the mess and then have to work out then how to get the insulation placed in there, so perhaps you could organise someone trained to do it instead." And having won that discussion, she left me alone, heading off to do whatever it is that she does in the backyard when I am not around her.

So it was up to me to organise the workers. I wondered that June had not mentioned anything to me about what happened with the plumber I had called in to fix the leak in the kitchen. Perhaps June preferred to bide her time about how she would ultimately deliver retribution for having walked in to find the plumber first spanking and then fucking me. I had decided not to be the first to raise it but was worried that June had been dangerously quiet on the matter. Mind, our sexual life had improved, so there was that. I was rather relieved that June had not brought spanking into our marriage yet.

But now the insulation. I thought I'd be radical this time and chose a company from the end of the alphabet, Your Insulation Solutions, and gave them a call. I spoke to their efficient receptionist who seemed caring enough and suggested that they could have someone around on Monday to have a look.

"You're not going to be coming around yourself?" I teased.

"No," she responded flatly, "I'm just the receptionist. I don't have a white card. It will be one of our qualified, experienced installers."

Well at least I hadn't made that mistake again.

Monday, I worked from home so that I could deal with Your Insulation Solutions. June had gone in to her office. Our doorbell rang about ten o'clock. I noticed a nondescript white car parked in our driveway, and I opened the door to a casually dressed young guy holding a tablet with a serious professional air about him. I explained my problem as he followed me into the house while he flicked through the tablet pointing out my best options. He walked through the entire house to get an idea of the quantity that we would need. We agreed on the requirements and the price and he produced a quote which he emailed to me as we spoke. I was impressed at the amount of paper he didn't need to use.

"We can get it installed on Wednesday," he told me.

"I'll see you then," I replied with gratitude.

"Oh no," he smiled as he headed for my front door. "I just do the estimates. The installing team will be here on Wednesday to sort you out then." And he left.

On Wednesday morning a white van appeared in my driveway while I was watering the front garden. A woman got out of the van and walked over to me with a smile on her face. She wore the mandatory hiviz company top but I was relieved to see that she also wore full length matching hiviz pants, not shorts. But nothing could hide her perky breasts, large brown eyes and long dark hair. She walked up to me, close enough for me to smell whatever alluring scent she had on.

"I'm April. With the insulation," she announced in a confident, professional manner, hoping to make eye contact with me, I guess, and drag my gaze away from her impressive bust. She was telling me that usually two workers came out to do the job, but Terry or Andy or someone had called in sick or something. I wasn't really listening.

"I had a plumber who looked a bit like you in last week," I blurted. "She was a woman too," I added, feeling immediately stupid for saying it. I decided it was time to look into her big, brown eyes.

She gave me a tired stare. "Well, we do make up fifty percent of the population," she reminded me with a tone that wondered why she had to keep reminding people of that.

There should be a reckoning for that sort of lip, I thought to myself. Reminding myself too that I ought to be a little more cautious with her than with the plumber if she was going to get what she deserved. Maybe I should try to think a step or two ahead before inciting anything this time.

She gave me a hopeful smile. "I should be able to get the job done by myself. It doesn't look very complicated." She realised that I was still staring at her. "If it's all right, I'll get on with what I'm here to do," she suggested.

"Uh, yeah sure," I stammered, "this way," pointing foolishly to what was obviously the front door. I went to turn off the water at the tap, so I had the pleasure of following April into my house as she lugged in her ladder. That involved watching her buttocks swaying, clearly defined by her well-fitting pants. I could easily imagine what she would look like without the pants on. Of course I expected that would stay a fantasy, but after the plumber, who knows? As I was thinking about her in the nude April turned around with a wide, inviting smile.

"You will keep me steady while I'm up the ladder, right?" she suggested. "If you're not busy?"

I shrugged, trying on the nonchalance. "Health and safety and all that," I replied. "I wouldn't want you coming to any harm while you were working in my house. I'll just message my boss, that I'll be busy for a while." Funny that hadn't occurred to me before the watering.

April looked at me, curiously.

"I'm here because I'm working from home today," I explained to her.

She smiled and I kept up the shrugging thing. I did what I had to do to keep the boss off my back. As April climbed the ladder I took up my position near her feeling initially that I was not going to be distracted by this undeniably attractive woman who was mercifully dressed from neck to ankles in appropriate working clothes. Given that her head and upper body was now above the level of the ceiling, I only had her legs and backside to worry about. The ladder seemed pretty well anchored to the floor, so I was able to study April's legs, concealed as they were. She seemed lithe yet muscular under her clothes. I convinced myself that any dream of confirming this would be unlikely. Nonetheless, my eyes strayed up her thighs to notice the pleasing ways that her buttocks widened and how for some reason, her pants had tightened into her crotch giving me a good indication of where her panties fitted underneath and how her bottom curved into her crotch.

Yes, my mind was drifting around with thoughts about how April and I could be better using our time when June burst noisily into the kitchen. I heard a clanging type of noise in the roof and got back to my duty, calling up to make sure April was okay. I checked, she was still balanced on the ladder.

"I've done the shopping," June announced loudly unaware yet of what she'd done. "Thought I'd come home for lunch." I grunted an acknowledgement at her while I concentrated on the descending April. Who stepped down on the floor rubbing the side of her head.

June stared at her condescendingly. "Good to see he's not molesting you," she laughed.

April treated that as a slur on both of us. "No, he's been a perfect gentleman," she replied.

June was not bothering to read her at all. "That's not how he's been with the women he brings in here," she continued.

April stepped towards June. "Are you insulting my professionalism?"

I realised that with the three of us in it, the kitchen was not that large.

"I was just saying," stammered June who started to wake up to the fact her usual haughtiness wasn't cutting it with this woman who stepped closer to make it clear who was the more powerful. I watched on.

"Get on your knees," April ordered her.

"What?" June demanded.

"You heard me. Get on your knees."

"What's going on," I interrupted. I decided to remind them both that I was there.

April turned to me with a sharp look. "I'll deal with you in a moment." Then she looked back to June. "What are you still doing standing there like that?" she demanded. April was now quite threatening. She strode over and placed her hands on my wife's shoulders forcing her to the floor. With her arms still on my wife's shoulders, April turned to me. "You just watch. I suspect that you may find this interesting."

I shrugged, having no idea what was going on.

April turned back to her quarry. "When you've licked my boots, we'll decide what to do with you."

June stared back at her tormentor who just pushed her down further. Defeated, June stuck out her tongue and made a show of licking the toe of each of April's boots lightly once.

April nodded. "That will do for the time being," she decided. "But I want you to behave yourself until I've finished the job I came here to do." She looked at me. I looked at her. "The insulation," she reminded me.

"Oh yeah," I replied weakly.

"Yes," April agreed. She lifted June up by the shoulders and plunked her down on the other kitchen chair. Faster than I expected she grabbed a rope from her workbag and tied June to the chair. With her hands tied behind her and her legs free, there was no way that June would get up or away. She could drag herself around on the chair. But she seemed resigned to her restraint.

April stood in front of my wife with her arms crossed, thinking. "Let's make this more interesting" April decided and tugged my wife's shorts down around her ankles. She then opened June's blouse and tipped her breasts out of her bra giving each of them a necessary pinch to June's disgust. She stood back to admire her work. "I think that will do for the time being," she concluded. "At least until I've finished what I am here for."

And she nodded at me to hold the ladder steady as she went back up.

June slammed the chair into the floor to attract my attention. I turned to see what she wanted. For some reason April had not gagged her. "Aren't you going to do something?" she demanded.

I turned my back to June. "I'm going to hold the ladder steady," I told my wife. And I demonstrated how.

April climbed down to collect some more of the insulation and patted me on the shoulder. "You'll get a reward for that," she smiled at me.

June blurted something. With her hands tied, her bared breasts wobbling while she gesticulated and her shorts around her ankles, she didn't seem to have much influence on events. I looked her in the eyes and shrugged as April went back into the roof. She was soon finished and we were finally insulated.

"Job's done," April confirmed as she came down the ladder with me holding it firmly. She looked over at June while she stood quite close to me. "Well, maybe only partly done," she observed.

"I have an idea," June spat at her. "Why don't you just leave now?"

April ran her hands down the front of my pants. "I could do that," she agreed as she groped my cock through my pants. "Henry," she chastised, "you're not hard."

I looked at her. "Should I be?"

"Well," April smiled, "your wife's tied up in a sort of revealing way, and I'm feeling quite hot after all the exertion." And to prove that she quickly unbuttoned her shirt and flung it off. Her bra followed revealing her breasts were as firmly impressive as I had hoped.

I was shocked though that April was half naked in our house, but not June. "You little slut," she sneered, "what are you going to do with Henry?"

"I think that's pretty obvious," April replied, as she undid her pants. But she didn't remove them. They had had slid down her hips enough to show the top of her panties and a lot of her butt that did curve nicely as I had hoped. She had stopped stripping to rummage in her bag. She pulled out a bright pink object that I immediately recognised as a lush.

"What are you going to do with that," June asked her with more than a hint of concern in her voice.

"Do you know what it is?" April asked letting the bulb part swing in front of June's face.

June did not answer so April continued. "I am going to insert this into you. I will turn it to just the right vibration to turn you on but not enough to make you cum. And of course you have no other way to get yourself off. Meanwhile I'll be fucking your husband." April looked at me. I shrugged like all that was all the most normal thing in the world. April grabbed June's panties and yanked them down to her ankles where they tangled with the shorts that were already there. April squatted to get a good angle to slide the Lush into my wife who stared over the top of April's head at the wall behind her biting her tongue having apparently decided not to show April any sense of pleasure or otherwise.

April clearly realised that was June's game. "You are going to enjoy this," she promised June after she completed the insertion and gave her a quick peck on the lips. April toyed with my wife's breasts, pulling her nipples and giving them a good feel then walked back over to the table and fiddled with her phone. "I know you are feeling a buzz," she advised. "It's set to low." And she smiled. "Make sure to moan if you are about to cum."

Turning to me, April laughed as she undid her own pants and stepped out of them. As she lowered her panties I saw a pink handle pressing against her belly. April saw that I saw. "Yes, that's a lush too. It makes installing insulation much more exciting," she explained to me. "It's my special friend, gets me through the day and keeps me alert. Now you get your clothes off too. We've got to get you hard if you're going to be able to satisfy me."

It did not take me long to strip.

April looked me over and nodded approvingly. "Better than I expected," she reported. "I hope this means that you are going to be an okay fuck." I glared at her, not that she seemed to care about the slight at my abilities. "Now," she pondered, "how are we going to get you hard?" She looked to me and looked to June. "Stick it in her mouth for a while," April decided.

June looked pleadingly to April but realised she would not get any sympathy from her. Rather April keenly looked to me to get the performance started. My wife gave me a threatening look as I moved towards her but she opened her mouth wide enough for me to easily fit my penis in there. She was silent, no grunts, moans or complaints as I placed my hands on the back of her head and forced her down on me, possibly a little further than I knew she liked. Then she lurched suddenly which forced me a bit deeper. April sniggered, so I looked over at her. She was playing with her phone. Presumably she had given June a jolt for the moment.

"Do you like that?" April grinned at me.

I realised that I was still deeply embedded in June's mouth and I was now pretty hard. June convulsed again and I realised that this time it was me.

April watched approvingly for a few moments while my cock hardened in my wife's mouth. "I think you're hard enough," she ordered. "Time for you to come over here to play with me."

I removed myself from June and stepped fully erect towards the naked insulation installer. "Down there," she ordered, pointing to the floor at her feet. I lowered myself carefully, then reclining on one side looked to April. She obviously knew what she wanted since she stepped up over me and pushed me onto my back using her toes, then shuffled me around by poking her feet into my side until she was happy with where I was. Then without any ceremony or foreplay she squatted down on me, impaling herself. We were joined immediately, as far as I could go. She looked down at me, licking her lips. Instinctive to help out, I reached up for her breasts and gently kneaded them. She smiled her appreciation as she got into her preferred fucking rhythm. Then I realised that April was smiling her satisfied smile over my head. I wondered for a moment what that was about until I heard a grunt of frustration from behind me. That was June, I realised, still unable to cum. April had placed herself so that she could watch me and June at the same time.

"Are you watching this?" April asked my wife somewhat unnecessarily. June grunted some sort of admission. "Enjoy the show then," April advised, "I'm getting fucked hard by your husband. And I think he likes it. He's kind of very hard." She gasped the last words and then she rose up off me and patted my erection gently with both hands to demonstrate I was so rigid that my cock wasn't moving anywhere, certainly not to the side. I was poking straight up. "I think he gets off on this," April concluded. She lowered herself hungrily back onto me and started to fuck me again. "Has he fucked any other women in front of you before?" she yelped, now she was back in her rhythm.

Both June and I blurted out "yes" at the same time. That did it for April. She started a raucous laugh that she just couldn't stop. It spoiled the rhythm that she had going on me but then while she belly laughed I thrusted deep into her, taking advantage of her loss of control to have a bit of my own fun at my pace.

Soon April got enough control to explain her mirth. She was also controlling our fucking again. "Who would have thought that you two were such perverts? You both look so straight." She looked from me to June with a big smile and rode me for some more. "Henry, to celebrate this scene of depravity, I'm going to give you a rare treat. I'm going to let you into my arse." She rose up off me and shifted her hips a little forward so that I was lined up with her arse. She eased down on me again with the same ease that she had already impaled me.

"Thank you," I smiled, a little unsure. Was that how I was supposed to respond?

April enthusiastically fucked me with her arse for a while.

"Should we let her come?" April asked me, looking down into my eyes as she pumped away at me.

"I don't know. If we don't I'll only have to finish her off after you're gone." I was so hard I was wondering what would be left of me when I did eventually cum.

"You think you're getting rid of me that easily?" April had that domineering glint in her eyes again, the one I saw when she tied my wife to the chair.

"Well, you said that you have another job to go to," I reminded her

April bounced up and down on me with extra vigour. "But I don't leave a job until I am sure that it's completely finished," she gasped.

June interrupted us. "Can you both stop acting like I'm not here?" she called out.

"Is she normally like this, Henry?" April smirked.

I smirked back. "Trussed up with her tits out, a vibrator stuck up her, watching her husband getting fucked by a tradesperson? No, not a common situation for her," I confirmed.

"Still, she could show a little compassion for your predicament," April asserted. And to prove what she meant, April mushed her breasts into my face.

"Are you trying to smother me?" I asked.

"No. Oh, maybe, yes." April pressed her breasts right up into my face. Their shape and size meant that she wasn't cutting off my air by any stretch. But I decided to play up to her and pretended to gasp for breath.

"Now, you see what happens when you question Mistress April," she threatened.

MrStill
MrStill
142 Followers
12