Home Repairs Pt. 02: Insulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

"Yes, yes, mistress. I won't do it again." Whatever it was. I was still enjoying myself in her bottom.

April kept riding me for a while. She put the lush back into her vagina since she had me in her arse.

"Are you close to cumming?" I asked April, intending to help her if she was close.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" she repeated.

"No, it was an offer to help you."

"Ah, I see." She looked convinced. "I'm close but not quite there."

"I wish I could come," June complained with more than a hint of surrender. "When does this end?"

April smiled up at her. "It ends with me cumming. And then you two can sort yourselves out after I'm gone." She tapped her phone again, presumably to up her own stimulation. I could feel her getting closer.

That gave June an opportunity to reassert herself. "Oh, hurry up and finish then, will you?" June demanded.

And that is what happened.

April tidied up and left. She was gone, I was naked with one of my all-time erections and my wife still tied to a kitchen chair.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers
12