Home Repairs Pt. 04: The Painters

Story Info
The painters get on the job like Clockwork.
6.3k words
4.17
4.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

June was staring at the framed picture hanging in our living room, a large print of a vast Sidney Nolan landscape, an Australian outback dreamscape.

"Do you know what bugs me about this?" she asked, aware that I was standing behind her.

"No?" I responded.

"I know there's an unpainted patch of wall behind that print where your handyman Fabio patched the hole you gouged out. I just can't enjoy looking at this picture knowing there's an unsightly mess behind it."

"So what are you suggesting?" I asked knowing full well what she was suggesting.

"The whole house needs a repaint, it just looks tired," June rejoined as expected. "And those hidden eyesore just bug me, knowing that they're there."

I got the message. So checking through the junkmail from our letterbox later in the day, I took extra notice of a promo card from Clockwork Painters promising reasonable prices, no mess and guaranteed schedules. Naturally the card had the iconic headshot of Alex from the movie, the one with eyelashes and his black bowler hat. Inspired, I got in touch. I negotiated a reasonable price with then to paint the interiors, discussed the colours that June and I wanted, and set a date for them to start.

On the appointed day I was at my usual station, in the front room working on my laptop when their striking orange van pulled up. They carefully backed into our drive so the van's rear doors faced the house, not the street. Two people got out of the front and opened the back of the van which was full of the sort of things I guess you'd expect for painters. As well as stacks of paint cans, I could see ladders and other platform structures as well as what I guessed were groundsheets and such.

The two painters wore blazing white overalls. As they got out of the van, they both donned black bowler hats. Uh huh, I wondered, what had I got myself into now? I noticed as they busied themselves at the back of the van that the tall thin one was female and the shorter, muscular one was male. Soon they were knocking on my front door.

As I let them into the house, the painters politely introduced themselves. "I'm Julie," the tall blonde woman announced.

"And you can call me Gus," the stocky man announced. It was then that I noticed that as well as the spotless white pants and white shirts and suspenders and the bowler hats, they both sported the big black lashes on one eye. Horrorshow, indeed.

I laughed. Gus looked at me. "What's so funny?" he asked as if completely unaware of the provenance of his appearance or its effect on me. Like I should be scared of them or something.

"I've never seen such pristine outfits on workers before," I dissembled. "It's like you only just got them out of the pack."

"Oh," Gus countered, "we keep our uniforms extremely spick. We have our special way of keeping them," he paused and emphasised, "spick." Like it was something I should keep in mind.

For some reason at that moment, I looked over to Julie who was blushing. Well, I thought, whatever way they kept spick suited me if they were careful not to get paint on themselves or on anything else.

I walked them through the house pointing out what we had decided for each room. Julie checked on her tablet to confirm that what I was saying was what they had on the order. She nodded a lot without saying anything. So everything must have been as ordered. After the tour I confirmed that with her. "Oh yes," she smiled seeming a little more comfortable, "everything is as expected. Just dobby," she added with a hint of an eastern accent.

"Dobby," I repeated assuming I sounded stupid for aping her.

"Nice mesto," Gus grunted in a way that suggested he wanted to get the job started and wasn't too fussed with what I might say.

I explained that I would set up my laptop and do my work in the back garden if they needed me for anything. I also told them that my wife June would be home some time although I could not be sure when.

We all nodded about that and then I set myself up on the outdoor furniture in the late spring heat under a bit of shade from our large trees and went back to my work.

Some time later I took a break and went into my kitchen for a glass of water. The noise in the house suggested that the painters had started with the front room. They had their radio on and I could hear some banter between the two of them. I went in to tell them that I did not mind their choice of radio station, and I could pipe it through my house's system if they wanted. When I stepped into the room, the first thing I noticed was that Gus was shirtless. Julie did not seem to be fussed working with the topless man, so I did not point it out, no need to embarrass myself. I told them about the house system and Julie liked the idea, so I went down the hall to sort it out. And then back out into the backyard to get on with my work.

After another short stint at my work, I had finished my water, so I took another break and returned to the kitchen to fill up again. I peeked into the front room. I was almost not surprised that Gus had his shirt back on. But Julie had hers off. She sported a form-fitting white sports bra which pressed her breasts to her chest, suggesting nothing sexual to me, nor it appeared to Gus who was near her but busy preparing the wall along with the mostly topless woman in my front room. Although I did notice that Julie was thin in a healthy way. Her arms and shoulders were impressively muscled, no doubt due to her relatively physical work. Unsure whether they had seen me I retreated to the safety of my back garden and tried to concentrate on an issue that my boss wanted an answer on by the end of the day.

I was drafting a response to my boss when Julie sauntered out into my garden, a medium size bottle of Coke in one hand. She was fully dressed again. "Time to break," she informed me. "Boss requires this. Health and safety, et cetera."

She stood in silence for a moment or two taking the occasional swig from her bottle while I pondered how to deal with my boss. "So this is where your work is done," she smiled again trying for the small talk.

"I hope the work is getting done inside," I mock threatened like I wanted value for the money that I was paying them.

"Oh," Julie laughed, "that's not work, that's filly."

I gestured at my laptop screen. "I wish this was filly," I sighed.

"Maybe you have the wrong job," Julie flatly observed with the confidence of someone who didn't pay a lot of bills. Sensing my alienating look, she backtracked towards the house. "Well, I must get back," she breezed, "can't upset Gus." And she was gone.

Lunchtime was approaching. I was trying to get to a point in my work where I could stop and easily pick it back up after a meal when June sauntered into the backyard. My wife wore a long red dress that closely fitted her figure right down to her ankles; obviously the dress was made of a stretch material.

"What is that?" I asked her.

June gave me the smile of hers that always put me on edge, a warning for something unexpected. "It's my Clockwork Orange dress," she smirked. "Do you like it?" She swivelled around so I could get the full experience of how it clung to her prominent breasts, how it shadowed her crotch, stretching enticingly over her arse and accentuating the contours of her thighs and exaggerated her long thin legs. I guessed that she had nothing on underneath.

"Rather," I agreed verbally along with my transparent gaze of desire. But I was worried. "What are you up to?" I asked her.

"Well, I thought since you have invited the droogies into the house, I may as well play along with the theme and see what happens." She placed one hand on her hip, an invitation to her husband who was distracted by the need to impress his boss with an honest day's work. Definitely no bra or panty lines.

"It's almost lunchtime," I observed probably completely killing what was left of the moment between us. Recognising that, she nodded in agreement.

"I've prepared something," she smiled. "Give me five minutes and then come in."

She had organised the workers. The three of us sat at the kitchen table while June fussed over us with cutlery and plates. She then produced a large wooden board covered with foodstuffs.

"A ploughman's lunch," June announced. "It's all there for you to select and put on your plates. So if you don't like pickled onions or if you don't eat meat there's still plenty for you."

"And who doesn't like pickled onions?" Gus enthused.

"Well I don't for a start," Julie sniffed. "Sorry Mrs Miller but they give me wind."

"Nice to know," Gus smirked while he shovelled meat and onions and eggs and bread onto his plate while taunting Julie and praising June for her generosity in feeding him. June took her place at the table to prepare her own meal.

"He has a cold pie in an esky in the van," Julie revealed. June raised an eyebrow. "He eats them cold," Julie continued. June seemed interested.

I wasn't really paying attention to the chat as my eyes wandered. Julie noticed that I was staring at her breasts, even though they were well concealed. She nudged Gus and gestured at me.

June noticed the change in the mood around the table. "Is something the matter?" she asked Julie who gestured at me.

"He spied on us while we were working earlier," Julie replied. "I'd taken my top off..." She looked at Gus who gave her a warning glance. But since she had started, he shrugged. "Well, I took my top off and he was watching."

June asked me to deny it which I couldn't of course.

Gus stood up. "We need to do something about that," he ordered. He exited the kitchen, returning with a length of rope. "Julie," he ordered. She stood up and before I knew it she pinned my arms behind me. She was strong; I was not going to even try to escape her. Gus quickly bound my hands together and then used the rest of the rope to secure me to my chair.

June nodded at my predicament and looked over quizzically at the others. "How is he going to eat lunch?" she asked them, appearing mildly concerned.

"Oh, that is easy," Julie smiled as she removed her shirt. "I'm going to feed him like this to remind him what he should not have looked at." June shrugged.

Julie looked to my plate and then to the spread that was still on the board. "Mr Miller likes his cheese and his pickles," she noted as she spread a generous dollop of Bramston pickles on the slice of stilton on my place. And she then leant over me very closely to feed me, careful not to give me too much. The other two watched while they munched at their meals.

Julie stood and rolled her shoulders back to accentuate the curve of her neat bust, covered only by that sports bra. "No touching," she warned me unnecessarily as she threatened my face by shimmering her breasts close to my mouth. Then she smiled. "But of course you can't," she remembered with a flourish. "Now since I won't be eating the onions, that means we have more for you, Mr Miller." She reached onto the spread and selected a medium sized pickled onion. Once again she loomed very close to me then popped the whole onion into my mouth, filling it up. I worked my tongue around it, unable to get a good bite on the thing.

"Hello," an assertive voice called from our front door. Someone had let himself in. This man in his Clockwork uniform, in his clean white overalls looked into kitchen. With his bowler hat, his generous dark hair and stocky build, he looked perfectly cast, especially when he gave me an evil smile, straight from the McDowell repertoire.

"What is going on here, me little droogies?" he asked with a little darkness.

June turned to me with a huge smile "See, Henry, they do say 'droogies'. Isn't that the cutest thing?" She looked at the recent arrival. "You even look like Malcolm McDowell in the movie. But again if you're a bit stocky and have black hair and the outfit, you're going to be a close fit, I guess," she noted.

Julie smiled at him too. "Alex, you finally got here!" she gushed.

"And not a moment too soon," he retorted. Then he looked over at me. "What do I viddy going on here?" he asked no one in particular.

"This baddiwad man is a dirty voyeur," Gus told Alex with a shrug. "You know what we do with voyeurs."

I looked with concern at Alex but he did not seem to know what they did with voyeurs, so he said nothing.

"We tie them up," Julie offered with some enthusiasm.

"And then you taunt them some more, since you're such a blatant exhibitionist?" Alex confirmed while staring at Julie's bare chest, bare except for the bra that she needed to adjust all of a sudden, letting a breast slip out for just a moment. Alex stared at her chest for a moment longer than he needed to then as if he remembered, he decided "let's get back to work now" to general grudging acceptance. Then he added "and don't forget to untie the customer."

He looked more closely at me. I indulged him, struggled in my chair, gurgling incomprehensively at him, what with my mouth full. "And get that bloody onion out of his mouth," he ordered.

Working in the afternoon sun was dehydrating. Either that or I just wanted to check in on the painting crew to discover what may happen next. I stepped quietly back into the kitchen since it sounded like all three were in the front room.

I realised that Alex was addressing the other two. I crept as close to the front room as I could to try to overhear.

"You both realise what the penalty for that is," he boomed. There seemed to be some acknowledgement from the other two. And the sound of clothes being shed. I knew that I had to look, even at the chance of again being discovered. Well, after all it was my house. I figured that the best angle to see would be from the hallway that led from the front of the house to the bedrooms. "Back to work," Alex boomed which scared me for a moment before I realised that he was ordering his workers, not me. So I sidled out of the kitchen and down the hall to where I was sure I could watch and not be seen.

So what could I see? The three of them were still preparing the walls and protecting the rest of the room. Julie was masking the skirting boards. Which would have been uneventful if she was not on her knees and completely naked except for her black boots. Somehow I lucked onto a clear view of her from behind with her knees spread on the floor to give her extra reach. I could see that she was completely shaven giving me a clear view of her bottom and her pussy. She was unselfconscious about any view that she was presenting to her workmates. Also to my surprise, her now freed breasts were larger than I imagined. They were not as large or as firm as June's impressive rack, but they were prominent. Over the other side of the room, Gus scraped old loose paint off the wall. He too was naked, I could see his muscular back and tight buttocks. It seemed he was being punished by having to face the wall so not he could not view his attractive co-worker. Guessing that I had seen enough for the moment, I eased back into the kitchen collected my glass of water and headed back outside. On the way out the back door I was bailed up by June who read my look correctly.

"What are they up to?" she demanded. So I told her as her eyes lit up with possibilities given that they had already tied me up for espying Julie when she was only partly undressed. I could only imagine what my punishment could be for seeing the whole package. And for some reason I expected that June would inveigle herself into whatever plans they may have for me. Plus there was the challenge that she presented in her clinging red dress.

With the afternoon well advanced, the sea breeze had arrived. I went back into the house since the backyard was growing cool. This time I made all the appropriate noise, opening and closing the back door loudly and stomping into the kitchen.

"Hello," I called out as I entered the kitchen. Their response suggested that they had moved to the hallway, the place where I had spied on them not long before. I strode into the hallway to find the three workers all diligently at their tasks, all their clothes on and no hint of what I had seen of them in the front room prior. "When are you thinking of finishing?" I asked Alex.

"Just about done for the day," he smiled.

"Did you get much done?" I asked.

He nodded. "We're on track," he reported. And clapped his hands. The other two stopped. "Raz, time for R and R," he told them.

Quicker than I could expect, Gus and Julie approached me, grabbed my arms and manhandled me into the lounge room. Weird, I noticed a kitchen chair set against one wall. Then I notice June lounging on the lounge opposite in her long red dress with a wry smile on her face. I knew where I was going. Gus and Julie tied me securely to the chair.

"What's this for?" I spluttered, knowing full well what it was for.

Alex came up close to me, with a threatening smile. "Viddying our little Julie in all her nature's glory without her permission, getting an eyeful of her charms."

"Of my charms," Julie mocked me posturing beguilingly at me to hint at what I had seen then and what I could not see now, with her fully clothed. "Did you enjoy being a skitey sneak?" she cooed. "Because you know there has to be a reckoning."

"A reckoning," Gus echoed, making a not very threatening impersonation of Alex.

"A reckoning," Alex echoed somewhat more effectively since firstly he had the parlance and secondly, he was stroking my grinning wife's neck while he said it.

So a reckoning it was.

I sat helpless while Alex lifted June off the lounge with both his hands on her neck. Gus and Julie clapped in anticipation, then moved over and grabbed June by her arms, pinning them behind her back.

Alex stepped back. "Punctured bicycle on a hillside desolate," he crooned at her. June gestured to kick her way out of the grip of the two painters but her floor length dressed constrained just how far she could kick her legs, which was not far.

"When in this charming car this charming man," Alex crooned menacingly at me.

I stared at him somewhat confused. "Shouldn't you be Singing In The Rain?" I asked.

Alex laughed. "That is so nineteen seventy-three," he taunted me then danced back over to where June was struggling to escape the other painters. Alex produced a blade from one of his pockets. "Haven't got a stitch to wear," he intoned as he pulled the material of the red dress away from one of June's large breasts and snipped the dress to expose her nipple and a lot of her breast when he let the dress go. As he kept on singing, Alex repeated the action with June's other breast.

He stopped and turned to make sure I was watching. "You saw all of our Julie's charms, didn't you?" he declared. It was not a question worth answering. "Well," he concluded, "fair is only fair." And with that he pulled June's dress away from her crotch and with the blade he tore it more than enough for her sex to be well exposed. Julie reached down with her free hand, through the gape, reaching right in so that she could finger my wife. Maybe not surprisingly, June groaned and thrust her crotch forward to get Julie to rub her properly.

Julie stopped, removing her hand and allowing Alex to swing my wife around to plonk her back on the couch. Helped by Gus, he spread June's legs wide to completely display her shaved vagina to all of us. Gus reached up to play with June's breasts, squeezing them both through the widening holes in the top of her dress. He lewdly exposed them, caressing roughly then pulling on the nipples. He gestured for Julie to help him but she shook her head with a smile and stepped back, leaving my wife to the men.

Alex drew his face, close to my wife's crotch. "La, la-la, la-la, la-la, this charming man," he sang before he went right there with his tongue.

Julie sidled over to me with a determined look on her face, no smile for the moment. "Better check on the husband," she offhandedly informed her workmates. She placed a hand on my crotch. "Guess what, boys?" she laughed. "He's enjoying this."

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers
12