Home Repairs Pt. 04: The Painters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Alex and Gus turned to us with overwrought disdain on their faces. "Continue what you were doing," Julie ordered them, "I think he likes vidying." She grabbed me hard by my hard cock and shook her head. "You naughty malchick," she scolded. I looked to her in hope but she let me go. "I want a good viddy of this," she decided. And with that, Julie planted her bottom down on my hard cock pressing down in an uncomfortable way, at least for me. She pressed her back up against my chest. Of course I was too tied to be able to adjust myself or get comfortable. Julie realising that I couldn't see what was happening to my wife turned the chair side-on enough that we could both watch, with me still trapped by her bottom.

June collapsed back on the lounge under the attention of Gus and Alex. Gus kept on his attention to my wife's tits, but Alex stopped eating her and stood up. Unbuttoning his pants, Alex revealed a semi-hard cock. He looked over towards the two of us in our strange arrangement. "It's time for you sophistos to learn about the old in-out," he advised as he turned back to my wife. No doubt knowing what would happen Gus left June and took a step back. From her prone position, June looked me in the eye for a moment with, I thought, a sense of helplessness as Alex placed his cock against her lips and then into her mouth. Soon he was thrusting and June was sucking.

Julie leaned back against my chest to talk to me. "She seems a bit eager, doesn't she?" Julie asked.

"I don't know," I stammered. "What choice does she have?"

But at that point, we could see Alex thrusting and could clearly hear June slurping up and down on Alex's cock. Julie gave me a look of triumph. "Gagging for it, I'd say," she told me with a smile. "Gagging," she repeated in a stage whisper.

Alex looked down at Gus who was back toying with June's nipples. "Could you check if she's still damp?" he asked his colleague.

"Sure boss," the other man replied and went down to slurp between legs that I realised June had kept wide open even after Alex had stopped licking her.

Julie rubbed her bottom against my erection. It was like she had worked out exactly how to keep me both hard and uncomfortable with little chance of relief. I tried to guess if she was getting off on watching the other three. I was unsure. She was riding me but was not giving me any hints that she was getting off on it.

"I think she's ready, boss," Gus reported.

Alex disengaged from June's mouth and placed his hard and wet cock at my wife's entrance. Sensing his chance, Gus unbuttoned his pants and placed his cock at my wife's face. June did not hesitate. Gus was inside June's mouth before Alex penetrated her. She did not resist.

"She definitely looks willing," Julie averred, and I had to admit that she was right. June was now completely engaged with the two male painters, thrusting back at Alex and sucking hard on Gus.

Julie watched them intently. "The problem is," Julie continued telling me as she raised herself up, giving me a moment of respite, "everyone is getting their rocks off," as she rubbed her arse against my crotch to remind me how frustrated I was, "except for me." She spread her legs to press down more intimately onto me. "Now," she wondered aloud, "what can we do about that?"

While her two colleagues continued to penetrate June, Julie stood up in front of me, obscuring my view of them. With her back to me I could not see what Julie was doing with her hands near her crotch. Whatever it was she kept it going for some moments. Then she readjusted her stance, this time to ease her white pants below her hips and then all the way off. She kept her panties on although they were sheer, exposing just about all of her arse to me, not that she seemed concerned at that. Indeed, she turned around to face me and with a smile on her face, she ran a hand down the front of her blouse, playing her fingers over her panties and then into her panties. Now she was pleasuring herself. Then with a widened smile she ran that hand over my rock hard but still confined cock. She did that for a moment, stopped and then again. I tensed against my restraints, hoping for some release. Julie smiled and put her hand back down her pants.

"Please," I begged.

Julie kept up her own pleasure for a moment. She increased the pace and started to thrust her hips at me. "You must be so uncomfortable like that," she relented, when she stopped after what looked to me like a small orgasm. "Here," she offered, "let me help."

She knelt down and started to reach for my pants. At that moment, June emitted a loud grunt. We both looked over to see what it was about. Alex had pulled out of my wife's cunt at what must have been a critical moment for her. Erect and proud, he returned it to her mouth while Gus now teased his hard cock up and down my wife's slit, laughing at her attempts to get him into her.

"You do know we've swapped?" Alex asked June as he pushed his cock half way into her mouth, which made her attempt to answer somewhat difficult. That encouraged Gus to go to town in fucking her. I could see how eager he was. And June soon matched him with her own enthusiasm.

But then Gus got his self-control back and pulled out of June. He reached for the hem of her dress, bit on a weak spot and then tore the dress from the hem right up to the gap that had exposed her sex. He grabbed the flaps of the material and pulled them wide to completely bare June from the waist, totally lewd with her breasts both exposed through the holes Alex had make there. She thrust at Gus, clearly determined to have him continue to fuck her as soon as he would.

Watching this Julie casually wanked me through the material of my pants. "Let's have some fun too," she decided and quickly unzipped my pants and tugged them down, leaving me only constrained by my underwear. To no one's surprise there was a considerable wet area on my underwear around the head of my cock.

"Now," wondered Julie, even hooking her little finger coquettishly in the side of her mouth, "what are we going to do with that?"

But before Julie and I could agree on what would be appropriate to do next, there was more action around June. Alex fucked her mouth while Gus went back to town on her, getting up a fast rhythm down below. Alex suddenly stopped, still in her mouth and let out a loud laugh. He looked down at June's face.

"We're having a lot of fun here, devotchka, but what about you?" Alex finally pulled his cock out of June's mouth and held it in his hand a short distance away.

June looked up to Alex with a pleasant smile. "That's very considerate of you to ask, Alex," she smirked, trying to give Alex as good with her attitude as he gave her. That attitude was back.

"But June," Alex continued, "have you previously had one hard cock in your cunt and one in your mouth at the same time?"

June was up to that taunt. "Let me think," she grinned, "it's not that memorable." She appeared to think about it for a moment, with Gus poised steady inside her and Alex's cock waving in its hardness, still not far from her mouth. "I may have," June concluded, "once or twice. It's of no real consequence."

Alex turned back to me. Julie rubbed her hand up and down my still covered erection. "Henry," Alex asked me, "what do you think of the predicament that your wife is in?" And to demonstrate what he was describing, Alex reinserted his cock into my wife's willing mouth.

I noticed that her hips were shuddering as Gus restarted his own rhythm inside of her. "She seems to be enjoying it," I wryly commented.

"She is, indeed," Alex exclaimed as he started to thrust with his own excitement.

"It's so sexy, isn't it Henry," Julie oozed as she watched the three of them. She leaned up close. "Perhaps that could be me," she whispered in my ear, "two cocks in one lucky girl.' We watch the threesome, and June certainly did seem lucky, I guess. "Ooh," Julie grunted loudly for everyone's benefit. As she did that, she slid aside the front of her panties so she could finger herself without obstruction. "It's so hot," she exclaimed as she held her panties over to one side with the hand that she wasn't masturbating with. But then she looked compassionately at me. "It's time to set you free," she purred. "You've suffered enough, haven't you?"

I nodded in hope. Julie stepped out of her panties. She smiled as my cock throbbed in anticipation. She carefully took the band of my underwear in her hands and gently eased it over my now painful erection and slip them down to my ankles.

"There you are!" she exclaimed, "Free at last."

She was half right, I was indeed free even if I was still secured to the chair with my hands firmly tied behind my back. But the relief on my cock was amazing, almost painful in the release while I got accustomed to my improved situation. It didn't last for long. Before I had time to really enjoy my freedom, such as it was, or wonder when Gus and Alex had again swapped positions on June, Julie pressed her now completely bare bottom against my thighs. She swished around on me for a moment, tormenting my erection that if anything was getting harder. "Just look at those three," she gushed as Gus and Alex started to thrust harder into June as she thrust harder back at Alex as well as enthusiastically bobbing her head up and down on Gus.

And then Julie shimmied just a little, but enough. And whether I wanted it or not, I was inside her, buried as deep as possible in this gorgeous, teasing young woman with her back and her bottom pressed up against me while we both watched the scene in front of us. Julie could move and pleasure herself and enjoy it to the utmost. And indeed she seemed to have at least one finger on her clit. While tied to the chair with my arms secured around my back, all I could hope for my own pleasure was that Julie would choose to fuck me in a way that got me off. But for the moment, impaled in her as I was, there was little chance that I was going to cum or even manage to get to the level of pleasure that came from being embedded in an attractive excited woman while watching my wife being impaled herself at both ends simultaneously.

Julie leaned back to me, smiled and whispered "I'd like you to come inside me" with a genuine looking plea etched on her face.

I looked pleading too but for other reasons. "That's not going to be easy," I warned her.

"Oh, okay," she said like it didn't matter that much after all. She went back to fucking me for her own pleasure while watching Gus and Alex who were getting more frantic with June. And I could see her getting more frantic with them. They were all going to explode soon.

Which they did.

Julie came loudly a moment after, as the other three were still coming down from their high, all still connected. Julie's spasms around my cock were what I needed too. I started to spurt, not a full-blown liberating orgasm but a good enough one that finished a couple of spurts after Julie's. She noticed those last few spurts and turned around to kiss me. "What a good malchik you are, doing what you were asked," she breathed over me.

The other three disengaged and started to stretch and smile. June yawned.

"Thanks for staying awake," Gus observed.

June feigned a look of boredom. "It was almost worth it," she flatly responded. "Horrorshow indeed."

Julie got off me as if she was suddenly embarrassed to be fucking a husband while his wife was in the room. She edged away from me, revealing that I was still erect, no doubt still ready for more after my desperate half-orgasm.

June came over to me, naked from the waist, breasts exposed through the top of her ruined dressed and noticeably dripping from her cunt. She tried to hug me, but it wasn't that encompassing or romantic as I was still tied to the chair and in no position to respond. "Oh you poor man," she sympathised, "it must have been terrible having to fuck Julie and watch me when there was nothing you could do to control the situation."

I smiled at her "It looked so tough for you getting it from Gus and Alex at both ends at the same time," I gently taunted. "How will we ever be the same again?"

Alex had been watching us. "That's a touching display of affection, eh?" he commented. "Lovey-dovey," he added, back in character.

Julie marched over to Alex and slapped him on the wrist. "Watch those two," she ordered him. "You could learn something." No one had made any effort to put any of their clothes on.

I rocked on my chair, stomping it down to attract everyone's attention. "Now that you're done with us, I guess that's it for the day. We'll see you tomorrow," I suggested to them. I was after a bit of normalcy.

Alex appeared to think about what I said. "I don't know. If we stay here tonight, we can get an early start in the morning." He looked around the room in his menacing manner. "Any objections?" He paused and eyeballed all of us again, daring us for a response to that. "I thought not," he noted and looked hard at June. "We need a nice big dinner after all our exertions," he told her.

June gestured at me. "He's the cook," she reported. "You're going to have to untie him if you're going to get anything to eat. Otherwise it will be coldcuts again."

Julie sidled back over, nudging herself between June and me. She fondled my still hard cock and smiled at me. "Well, I guess, he has earned a little freedom," she decided as she looked around at her colleagues. "But that means one thing..."

Alex smiled at June as he approached her from the front with Julie already poised behind her. Alex made the announcement to June: In that case, we'll just have to tie you up."

I looked at my wife's face but she wasn't giving anything away.

oo0oo

Leaving the home repairs there for the moment. If you have any urgent home repairs you would like to see, please get in touch or comment and I'll try to get Henry and June onto them. Thanks for coming along on this journey.

12