Home Schooling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd do that?" Tess placed a hand on her heart. "For me?"

Knowing there was a lot of performance behind her actions, Flynn kept up their charade.

"Of course Mom. I told you I'd do anything," he reinforced.

"You're the best," Tess stated, already rising from her seat. "I should get you one of those mugs, 'world's best son.'"

Following her lead, their hands still locked, Flynn left the table, allowing himself to be led along the hallway.

"I could do the same for you," he concurred.

She bypassed his room and entered her own, turning to face him fully once they hit the bed.

Flynn wanted to lean forward and kiss her as they'd done the night before but knew it would break the emersion. Let her take the lead, he thought. If she wanted to imagine whatever was happening between them was a lesson, just pretend, then so be it. As stated, he'd do anything.

"So do I have to pretend I'm Harry 'what the' Flack?" He asked. "Why did Dad call him that anyway?"

"Who?" Tess dreamily asked as if forgetting the reason the act was playing out to begin with. "Oh, it's not important." Her eyes scanned her son's chest, her hands rising as if to touch before composing herself and bringing them together below her breasts.

Flynn could see she was struggling and took over, performing his part perfectly.

His cock growing by the second, Flynn took hold of his belt and unbuckled, watching his mother's eyes drawn to the area.

"So let's just assume his pants are already off," Flynn confidently stated, pulling his jeans and underpants down below his shaved dick and balls.

He heard the intake of her breath as she looked down on his swelling, her eyes widening.

"Oh Flynn," she looked up into his face. "Can I touch it?"

"It's why we're doing this!" He smiled and with their eyes still locked, felt her cradle his semi erect penis in her palm.

"Oh God!" Flynn exhaled. "Is what the guy will probably say," he covered.

Swelling in her grip, Tess wrapped her fingers around her son, turning her wrist as he achieved his full erection and slowly running her hand along his length.

"Like this?" Tess coyly asked, seeing by his reaction she was doing it correctly.

"Oh yess!" Flynn concurred, raising his t-shirt up his torso to remove and throw onto the bed. "See it's not so hard."

"Well it IS hard!" Tess brought some levity, smiling at her son. "Do you want to sit down?"

Without word, Flynn backed onto the edge of the bed, his mother not removing her hand, squatting down before him.

"There, more comfortable," she acknowledged, still slowly masturbating him. "Now what else should I do? Would sitting like this turn a guy on?"

Flynn let his eyes fall from hers, dropping to her breasts, obviously bra-less behind a thin white tank top. Her thighs parted, the light blue denim skirt had ridden up to her hips, pink panties covering a clearly damp bulge of pussy meat.

"Um, yeah. That's gonna help!" Flynn managed.

Tess lifted her other hand to his cock, stroking his swollen balls, weighing them in her palm.

"Do men like that, a woman playing with their balls?" She asked almost innocently and all Flynn could do was nod his approval.

Without waiting for further instructions, Tess leaned forward and kissed the head of her son's cock, her lips coming away with a trail of pre-cum before she licked it into her mouth.

"Oh I remember that flavour," she smiled. "Sweet."

Her mouth hovering over the head she once again looked into Flynn's eyes. "Can I?" She asked, both in no doubt as to what she referred and once again Flynn nodded, mesmerised.

So wet, so warm were her lips around him. No more than half his length did she take into her mouth but it was far more than Flynn could ever have hoped or dreamed of. Her tongue swirled around him as she masturbated his base, her eyes fixed on his to see his reaction.

Almost mimicking her own mouth, Flynn's dropped open as he gazed down upon his mother. Gently thrusting his hips up and down in time with her hand's twisting movement. Slurping her mouth from his cock and leaving it slick and glistening, Tess sought more answers.

"Is it better getting jerked off when its slippery like this?" She posed, smearing her saliva along his length.

"Yeah I love that. I mean, I'm sure all guys like it," he quickly explained.

Her fist moved so quickly up and down his column, her gave fixed on the task at hand, in hand; the muscles in her arm as rigid as the cock she frigged.

"How does it feel Baby?" She looked up to Flynn, her wrist pumping.

"So good Mom," he managed to pant. He looked at her face, her boobs, the nipples so pronounced, between her parted legs, that pussy bulge and knew he wouldn't last. "Mom, you'd better...you'd better stop."

It was a look of satisfaction, not concern that came to Tess' face.

"So I'm doing it right!?" She asked, if anything, moving her hand quicker along his cock, with a tighter grip.

"Oh God yes," Flynn gasped, clutching the comforter in both hands behind him. "So.....good!" He declared as his orgasm rose.

Tess could see in his face he was about to cum, his entire body tensing, the muscles in his stomach pronounced. She pressed beneath his balls and stared at the head, her hand a blur as she masturbated her son, the thrill of the action, the taboo, causing a delirious sensation in her mind, almost orgasmic, saturating her panties. And then he came.

An eruption accompanied by his approving sigh. Jet after jet, long ropes of cum surged from her son's beautiful cock to lay upon his flat stomach, reaching his pecs. Semen flowed down over her knuckles as her hand continued it's rapid movement, the torrent reducing as she massaged his emptied balls.

Flynn let go of the duvet, the warm tingling of his orgasm still flowing through his body. He wanted to kiss her, to declare his love, to thank her for what she'd given him but she got in first.

"Thank you Honey," Tess stated, her hand slowly coming to a stop, squeezing out the last of his cum from the eye as her gaze drifted up to his face. "I probably needed the practice didn't I!?"

If she'd kept tugging him, he knew he would've cum again, so turned on was he and he wanted to let her know.

"No you were great, look," he pointed to his still erect penis. "If you kept doing what you're doing I'd cum again for sure."

"Oh, do you think I should keep masturbating you?" She asked. "Build up my hours, so to speak."

She was already rising from between his legs, her hand in the process of coming from his dick and he didn't stop her, something else just as delightful drawing his attention.

"No," he directed and allowed her cum covered hand to leave his cock, passing her his t-shirt to wipe away the evidence. He kept his eyes on the denim skirt that had ridden up to her hips and stayed there, a triangular bulge of pink nylon covering her pussy. She passed back his shirt and he wiped the cum from his stomach as he looked up into her face. "I was just thinking, what if Harry wants to touch you? I mean, speaking frankly how long has it been Mom?"

Tess looked down at her own body, knowing full well what her skirt was revealing.

"You're right Darling," she agreed. "It HAS been so long since a man has touched me. Do you think we should try some other things, just so I'm prepared?"

Flynn cast the cum soaked t-shirt aside. "I mean it wouldn't hurt," he added, dropping his eyes back to her pubic bulge then up again. "Do you want me to......?"

Her nodding was all the consent he needed as he leaned forward. The closer her got the stronger the scent. The smell of a woman, his mother. His mother's pussy. He inhaled deeper as his lips pressed the soft lump of pubic hair and bone behind the damp pink material. Gently kissing the divine region before raising his hands to her hips and beneath her skirt.

With his mouth still pressed to her, he took hold of the band of her underwear and lowered them down her thighs, his lips meeting a wet tangle of pube, kissing her, breathing her in.

"Oh Flynn," Tess sighed above him and he looked up to her as he lowered her underwear the rest of the way down her legs. She ran a hand through his hair, her breathing laboured. "Should I get on the bed?"

The question needed no answer and as she moved beside him, Flynn took the opportunity to remove his own jeans completely, leaving them aptly beside his mother's panties. She lay down before him, skirt hitched around her waist and naked, her son climbed between her legs, his hands on her parted thighs. Flynn took a moment to admire the sight, the v of dark pubes above the folds of dripping labia before he moved in, his mouth encircling his mother's cunt.

Her hips rose to push against him as his tongue entered her body, lapping, drinking in the fluid she'd created for him, only for him. His hands joining in the fray, spreading her labia as he pulled out and focussed on her clit. The pleasure was unexpected and Tess arched her spine on the mattress, clutching the comforter much as her own son had done as he nibbled, sucked her most tender of zones.

Wrapping a leg around his head, Tess drew her son further into her pussy as he dropped two fingers to her opening. Lapping away on her clitoris, he delved deep, her vagina tighter than he expected, her reaction as welcoming as he'd hoped.

Tess moaned as he fingered her. The pleasure almost too much as he doubled up by sucking her clit. She wondered how he was so good? How he knew just the right way to please her? How many girls had he done this with? It didn't matter. He was with her now. Mother and son. No more intimate relationship could there be, no coupling more righteous. They were made for each other.

Her orgasm came faster than she could manage herself. Did she need further proof they were meant to be? Wave after wave of euphoria swept her body as Flynn suckled her clitoris, his fingers curling inside her, now familiar within her private walls. She lifted her top above her breasts, pinching her own nipples to prolong, enhance the climax, her pussy grinding into her son's face.

Flynn rubbed his cock hard into the mattress as she came into his mouth. The reality of bringing his own mother to orgasm had himself on the verge of again cumming, lifting his groin at the last moment from the duvet before he embarrassed himself. Would he though? He was at the point where he felt he could do and say whatever in front of her. She to him. They were finally one. Well almost.

Flynn raised his face from between his mother's parted thighs when it finally seemed her orgasm had ebbed. Her expectant eyes looking along her body to him.

"Do you think we should fuc....?" He nearly managed to completely ask.

"Yes!" Tess demanded before he could finish, dragging him up her body, his cock magnetically homing in on her lubricated and awaiting love.

Now they were one. Mother and son as nature intended. Cock deep. Their pelvis' ground together.

Flynn dropped his face to hers and her mouth opened awaiting his lips, his tongue. Their kiss as passionate, more so than the previous night.

"There is no Harry," she breathed into his mouth as they embraced, arms, her legs wrapped tight around his body, drawing him into her.

"What?" Flynn sighed as he kissed her mouth, her jaw. Wondering why she'd even bother raising his name.

"We kissed at lunch today and I felt nothing," she confided and Flynn looked into her eyes, ceasing his penetration as she explained. "Nothing like last night Flynn." She admitted, her eyes tearing with the confession. "It was then I knew Baby. That it's you. It's always been you. You're the only man I want. That I need."

"What about the other date?" Flynn asked.

"There isn't another," a wry smile came to her mouth. "I lied. I broke it off with him today."

That she needed 'help' with kissing, with 'touching' a man had always seemed the flimsiest excuse for what they were doing, Flynn knew but never had he been so happy to be lied to.

"So no more Harry?" He excitedly posed, his mother shaking her head in assurance as he resumed his slow fucking of her before once again pausing. "Does that mean no more lessons?"

Tess lowered her arms done her son's back, cupping his buttocks and pulling him deep inside her.

"Oh no Baby, there's still so much we've yet to do," she assured him.

"I love you," Flynn declared and it was exactly what Tess needed to hear, raising her mouth to again join his.

"Then show me Baby," Tess stated. "Teach me how a son fucks his mother."

Despite her hands locking him in place, Flynn pulled out and malleable, completely at his will, Tess allowed herself to be turned over on the bed. Pulling her onto her knees, she looked back at him, muscular yet still so young. Always her little boy but with the body of a man, the erection to prove it. For a moment she thought he'd take her ass. The idea terrifying and thrilling at once. More than willing to accept him, welcome to anything. He pulled her back onto him, his cock entering her again, doggy style, his pelvis slapping her ass. Dropping forward she clutched at a pillow, turning her head to see herself and her son in the reflection of a mirror. So beautiful a sight. His hands on her ass, spreading her as he fucked. Her body revealed before him, as base as she could be. Submitted. Orgasm approaching.

Flynn could feel her cumming. His eyes locked on her spread asshole, twitching as in turn the walls of her pussy twitched around him. He lifted her up to kneel with him, her back to his chest. Kissing her neck, she turned her face to greet him, her eyes lazy, delirious from cumming.

"Cum in me," she begged and as if she'd turned a faucet, he came.

Hands on her breasts, their mouths locked, Flynn came inside his mother. His commitment to her in the form of ejaculate. Proof he loved her. With the subtlest of thrusts he painted her walls. Cum surging forth, Tess feeling the flood, her son welcomed once more by her womb.

Releasing his held breath, Flynn dropped down onto the mattress, his mother following, turning with him inside her to face her boy. Kissing, they hugged, Tess squeezing her pelvic floor around him drawing a smile upon his face.

"Looks like you have a lot you can teach me," Flynn marvelled at the sensation around his cock.

"Oh, I'm sure I can come up with a few lessons," she giggled.

Flynn ran his hands down his mother's back drawing goosebumps.

"Mmm," she sighed, slowly moving her hips on his still erect penis. "Think you're ready for a bit more home schooling?"

Flynn lowered his mother back down onto the bed, thanking Harry Flack for coming back into their lives, his slick cum coated cock sliding most of the way out before again fully entering.

"I am," Flynn agreed, kissing her throat. "And I'm already imagining some extracurricular activities for us in the future."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," Tess sighed, thanking Harry herself for re-appearing on the scene.

The End.

*

Thank you for reading.


12