Home Shopping Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the monitor just in time to see Mom leave the set, back at my sister and Delores locked in the most intimate of kisses and then Mom enter the backstage area behind them, reluctantly drawing my cock away from the combined grasp to get back to work.

"Oh, don't let me stop you," Mom laughed as Delores and Theresa as well paused their lovemaking, their saliva slickened lips parting and heads turning toward my mother.

"Ah, Angela," Delores drew her hand from Theresa's pussy. "We were just discussing the next segment."

I made my way to the bench and found Mom's stockings, matching thigh-highs as Theresa's yet in black, heading right back to my sister.

"What do you think Mom?" I once more dropped to pull up Theresa's thong, snugly sitting it over her now sopping pubic hair. "Can we get away with this?"

Delores moved back to allow us all a good look at my sister, her lubricant causing the lower half of her thong to darken.

"The wet panties or the pubic hair?" Mom asked before waving a hand in dismissal. "Let's just go with it," she giggled before commenting on Theresa's lack of bra, now fallen to the floor. "Are we going topless too?"

It was a joke. We all knew it, and as Gayle began to run through the forthcoming hosiery lines on the monitor, Mom began hurriedly removing her pantyhose and Theresa made for the tan tank top to match her thong. It was then I thought about it.

"Wait a second," I stated to the room as Mom took the stay-ups from my hand. "What are we selling here?"

"Hosiery," Delores immediately replied.

"Exactly. Not some other brand's bras," I looked at Mom. "Or some unflattering tank top," I caused Theresa to pause. I walked behind Mom and unclasped her bra, goosebumps rising on her skin as I delicately removed it from her body. "Let's go topless!"

"Impossible!" Delores declared.

"Honey we can't. Not in this time slot," Mom added.

"Not in any time slot," Delores seemed adamantly opposed.

"Wait, hear me out," I argued. "I don't mean have the boobs out. Covered!" I lifted up Mom's hands to press to her breasts and immediately saw Delores soften.

"It could work," she brightened, looking to Theresa who in turn lifted her hands in demonstration, her breasts bulging around her pressed palms. "It's risqué though."

"No more than Gayle flashing her snatch on TV just ten minutes ago!" I countered. As if on cue, Gayle announced the thigh-highs and it was now or never.

"Okay, do it," Delores bit her bottom lip as Mom and Theresa made for the exit.

*

Delores' hand still holding my sister's panties, reached out to mine as we looked up at the monitor. On screen, Mom entered first and the camera operator was clearly taken off guard, the shot of my mother topless, blurry as he hurriedly zoomed in on her appearance. If Gayle was taken aback, it wasn't evident as she professionally called the play.

"...and here we have Angela again and might I say looking gorgeous in the coal-black thigh highs."

Mom, smiling, walked the length of the catwalk toward the camera, the one arm and adjoined hand obscuring her nipples, the rest of her boobs heaving around the limb. She turned and presented her bare bottom. The black thong disappearing between her cheeks and the camera sure to zoom in on two of her best features in the act of filming the stockings.

Theresa entered and walked smiling and clearly slightly embarrassed towards Mom, both hands used to cup her large boobs and the camera forgot all about the stockings, framing my sister's torso in the shot from her pubic hair bursting over the hem of her thong to her breasts bouncing as she walked.

My hand left Delores' and made its way back onto her ass, instantly setting the woman into action. "I need to be fucked Corey," she desperately sighed, moving in front of me and bending forward over the back of the director's chair. Her ass presented to me; I wasted no time in lifting her dress up over her hips to reveal her black lace panties. These I ripped down her thighs, leaving them rolled at her knees as I dropped to my own. With eyes looking up over her exposed ass to the television, I spread her cheeks and dove in face first.

If she was surprised at where my tongue entered, much like Gayle's reaction to the models topless, she didn't show it as I slid myself inside her asshole. Poking herself out for me, her sphincter welcomed my penetration as I stabbed at her most intimate of crevices like a madman, all the while dining on my mother and sister's near nudity.

"Oh, fucking yes, eat my ass you dirty fuck," Delores showed a whole new side to her personality as I grabbed my cock and beat myself below, even more turned on by her filthy tongue. Rising I lifted my t-shirt and ripped it from my body before undoing my pants. Delores, sensing my undressing undid the front of her dress and had her boobs out, my hands quick to find them as I pressed into her body.

Clothes and my radio scattered on the floor; my dick entered her effortlessly. With tits in hand, I used them as leverage as I pulled myself into her body, my cock fully inserted and pelvic bone pressed hard up against her buttocks. "Fucking, fuck me," Delores demanded and a good employee, I did as told. Slamming into her we watched the screen as Gayle dropped to her haunches, her knees parting to allow the camera a peek up her skirt as she ran her hands up and down Mom's inner calf and thigh. She moved to Theresa as I held Delores' hips, my groin slapping her ass as I drilled her pussy.

The smell of sex filled the room as Gayle once more had Theresa bending forward. For what reason, I had no idea. But the effect was ridiculously hot as the camera zoomed in to film the lace tops of the stockings on her upper thighs. Above and the darker skin around my sister's asshole was visible behind the string of the thong and the very sight had me on the brink of cumming. Onscreen Theresa straightened and turned, the camera remaining focused squarely on the triangle of her thong, the dampness seeming to have spread and the tuft of pubic hair peeking over the rim even more pronounced. This was no Home Shopping network. We were a sex channel. Undeniable. It was then, amid her panting and begging me not to stop, that Delores began to cum.

Her vagina squeezed my cock, her body shuddering below me and stifled breaths leaving her lungs. So tight she hugged me it was all I could do to keep fucking, the increased lube flowing from her the saving grace, allowing movement and lessening the friction. "Jesus Christ," Delores puffed as she straightened and turned her head to me. "Kiss me."

Managing to find her mouth I immediately thought of her kissing Theresa, possibly my sister's saliva I tasted as our tongues entwined. That and the sight of her walking the catwalk once again had me about to cum and I pulled out, apologizing when I saw Delores' expression.

"No need Corey," she smiled. "Your mother would kill me anyway. She said she wants it today!"

Naked, I reached down and pulled Delores' panties back up her legs and she allowed her dress to fall back down her body.

"Don't worry about that," Delores remarked when she saw me make to retrieve my clothes. "You're just fine the way you are."

Full of testosterone; an erection composed of solid granite and a mind totally focused on sex, I agreed it only natural I remain naked and as Delores, satisfied, departed with a kiss to her office, I set about preparing the next change.

Whom should wear what? Two bodystockings lay before me. White and black. Completely sheer; pasties for their nipples lay beside the lingerie but since Mom's had been visible the entire show through her bra and not the slightest mention had been made, I pushed them aside. Theresa had to wear the white I decided. More virginal and just the thought of her bush having nowhere to hide behind the tiny white modesty thong, it was a no-brainer. But then another thought invaded my brain. Just as with the bras. We weren't advertising thongs. My cock swelled at the very idea. Could we do it?

Not concentrating on what was happening on the monitor, the sudden sound of voices behind me had me startled and I turned to see all three of the onscreen talent. With Gayle between my mom and sister, they had arms locked and could have been casually walking along a street. If not for the lack of clothing. With all eyes on my nudity and Gayle's in particular aimed square at my cock, it was she that spoke first. "You see, I miss everything being out there!"

"Who IS out there!?" I fired back, confused at her appearance.

"Oh, they're just running the promo," Mom answered, first to break and approach, her hand reaching out for my cock. Still slick with Delores' juices and pre-cum flowing from my eye, Mom gently stroked her hand up and down my length before lifting it to her mouth and tasting. "Let me guess, Delores? You'd better not have..."

"I haven't," I admitted I was yet to cum and she smiled.

"Gayle," Mom signaled out to the older woman. "Maybe you'd like to keep Corey hard while we change?"

My sister already sliding her modesty thong down her legs and revealing that heavenly bush, and Mom about to do same, I needed nothing to 'keep me hard,' but Gayle hungrily aiming toward me, I was willing to take one for the team.

An experienced mouth, Gayle wrapped her lips around my cock and lavished me with affection as I watched Theresa remove her stay-ups. Completely naked, she joined me in admiring our mother as she too rose from a chair and it was then I fathomed we were all three of us naked at once. The first time in our lives for certain. Surely not the last.

"So, who's wearing which?" Mom looked at the remaining hosiery, the differing bodystockings.

"Yeah," I managed to voice as Gayle deep-throated herself on my dick, gagging and retching from my length in a flood of saliva, all eyes upon her.

"Sorry," she looked around self-consciously, collecting the drool in her hand and slathering it back onto my cock. "Got a little carried away."

"So, yeah I was saying," I continued as Mom lifted the white thong from the bench. "You're already in black so I thought Theresa should go with the white."

"Theresa in the showstopper," Gayle broke into the conversation, her hand still jerking my lubricated length. "I love it."

Mom immediately passed the thong to Theresa but I was quick to remonstrate.

"Ah actually," I remarked as their hands made contact via panty and heads turned in my direction. "Why don't we go without?"

"What?" Mom questioned.

"Are you serious?" Theresa doubted.

"I love it," Gayle repeated, rubbing my cock against her slick chin and cheeks.

"Well, it's just like the bras," I defended. "Were not selling panties; it's the bodystocking everyone's looking at."

With mischievous eyes, Mom smiled cheekily. "Have you run this by Delores?"

"Ah, no. But I'm sure she'd agree," I stood by my suggestion.

"Promo's ending, where's Gayle?" Delores voice managed to rise from the radio upon the floor and it was then I could've sought her approval, deciding against.

"Let's just do it!" Gayle reluctantly rose form her knees with my help and eventually took a hand from my cock. "What's the worst that can happen? We get taken off air? The station'll probably be closed in a month anyway."

It was the first time I'd heard anyone acknowledge the rumors and it made me doubly sure we were doing the right thing. As Gayle checked her face in the mirror, I walked toward Mom and my sister and reached out for the thong.

"We can do this," I confidently stated and took possession of the g-string.

*

I couldn't help myself. Theresa modeling the crotchless bodystocking for me, nipples hard, her dark bush perfectly framed by the surrounding transparent nylon, I moved in and embraced her. My cock slid between her accepting thighs, easing along her lubricated labia as she in turn wrapped her arms around me. With cheeks touching, we looked at the monitor as Gayle introduced our mother onto the set.

"...and here we go ladies... oh Angela you look divine," Gayle laid eyes upon her for the first time along with the audience. No modesty thong to obscure her bare sex. No pasties to conceal her aroused nipples through the see-through black nylon. The one-time local newsreader my friends and I had grown up watching on television was now essentially naked before the viewing public. She paraded the length of the catwalk as the camera devoured her appearance, a pan up her body from heels to smiling face and kudos to the operator for delaying on her bald snatch and poking nipples.

"She looks amazing," Theresa whispered and turned her eyes back to mine, her pelvis slowly grinding upon my erection, using my cock as a balance beam.

"You look amazing," I admitted and our mouths met.

"...and as you can see you can wear it without panties," Gayle spoke through the monitor and my closed eyes opened to peek at the screen to see Gayle place her hand between Mom's legs. Live to air, Gayle cupped Mom's pussy, a casual movement as she clearly fingered her colleague. I thrust my groin into Theresa, fucking her thighs as the lube from her pussy coated my length.

I could hear the phone lines ringing from reception, a constant chorus of what? Disapproval? Controversy creates conversation. Was any press, even negative, better than none? Mom turned onscreen and presented her ass, the cheeks half covered by the stocking, Gayle quick to place a hand upon her, tracing the line of the nylon, caressing Mom's buttocks. Theresa was watching the screen with me. Our tongues licking the others, her pussy now rapidly sliding the rigid pole between her thighs.

"Touch my ass," she demanded between kisses and ever so quickly I complied, my hand sliding down her back to squeeze a buttock before slipping my middle finger between her cheeks. "Poke it," she strangely breathed as I found her asshole. The tip of my finger inside her tightest of holes; my sister came on me.

Her mouth encircled mine as she gasped her pleasure. She pulled her body against me. A leg raised, she seemed to desire to mount me and amenable, I cupped her ass with my other hand and lifted her into my arms. My cock slid inside her body effortlessly and with legs wrapped around me, I felt her pussy quiver its orgasm around my erection.

"...and it comes in two colors girls," Gayle's voice filtered into our lovemaking and Theresa lazily opened her eyes to me.

"I'm on," she acknowledged, although she could've been referring to my cock inside her. "I have to go, don't I?" She reluctantly unwrapped her legs from my hips as I nodded and I allowed her body to slip from mine, my cock last to relinquish the hold.

"Do we have the lovely Theresa ready to go?" Gayle questioned as Mom did one final walk of the stage.

My dick had never looked bigger. Maybe it was the light glistening off the saliva and pussy juice lubed length but as it popped from Theresa's hirsute pussy, I felt my hardness alone could've supported her weight if she chose to stay.

Onscreen, Theresa entered. Mother and daughter exchanged the most intimate of handovers, no casual kiss upon cheeks, a sensual kiss. A, without doubt incestuous meeting of lips and tongue before going their separate ways. I looked to the entrance of backstage and she appeared. My mother. My goddess. Her face was bright. Cheeks flushed that weren't apparent on the television, color to her neck.

"How's it going?" She asked as her hands held out to greet me. "Any complaints?"

"Not from me," I joked as I took her in my arms. The phone lines were still ringing constantly and the fact Delores had been silent for the last ten minutes was either a very good sign or the opposite.

"Then fuck me," Mom insisted as my wet cock met her belly. "It's been too long Baby," her mouth met mine and tongue forced between my lips. "Momma needs her boy's cock!"

The camera was focused squarely on Theresa's hairy snatch as I lifted Mom back onto the bench-top. Her legs parted to allow me into her and as nature intended, I was back inside my mother. Deep I delved. My pubic bone meeting hers. So perfect was her grip around me; so long I'd waited to be back within her, my orgasm was unstoppable. Her laughter was surprising, without malice and completely beautiful.

"I can feel it," she giggled as I came inside her, no ridicule at my premature ejaculation. Was it though? For near an hour, I'd been hard. My dick had been inside four different women in some form. Brought two to orgasm. I was amazed I'd lasted this long.

"I'm sorry," I gasped as I felt my cock pulsing inside her, an immeasurable amount of cum gifted within.

"Don't be Baby," she cupped my face in her hands, bringing me closer to her as she squeezed her pelvic floor around me, milking my cock. "Just don't get soft."

It was the simplest of orders and the easiest with which to comply. As I renewed (more rightly began) my thrusting, I doubted I'd ever lose my erection again around such beauty.

"...and you can just make out the nipples," Gayle caressed Theresa's breast, misrepresenting the product in that my sister's nipples were entirely visible through the white nylon. "So that gives a certain mystery to your special someone. Leaves something to the imagination..." she continued as Mom and I fucked.

"Yes, look at her Honey," Mom panted, her back against the mirrored wall behind the bench. "Look at your sister's tits Baby." As she said it, Mom pulled the bodysuit down below her own, essentially hinting I lavish some attention. And lavish I did. Dropping my head, I in turn lifted a boob and brought my lips around her, her nipple filling my mouth before I sucked. "Oh, fuck yes Baby," Mom purred. "Suck on my tits you good boy."

The other. To take it in my mouth as my hand took up the duty. Grasping her boob, kneading the nipple between my fingers. Back onto her mouth and our kiss as intense as expected of the still new lovers we'd become. Had it only been two weeks? It felt like years. So right was our love. So perfect was the feeling of my cock inside my mother.

I was puffing. Covered in sweat as I hammered myself into her. My buttocks ached from thrusting; my abs just as exhausted. But thankfully, mothers know their sons. "Sit back Baby," she whispered, and ready for rest I lifted her from the bench, cock still deep, and shuffled back onto an awaiting chair.

With a sigh, I reclined and she took up the task. Insatiable, Mom slammed her ass down onto my thighs. My dick catching the light as she rose up along its length, her pussy greedily devouring me over and again. "Grab my ass," she gasped into my mouth. Like mother, like daughter I observed as I complied with her wishes. Two handfuls of ample buttock. Squeezing and assisting with the fucking as I pulled her ass down into my lap. "You're going to make me..." her words were lost as her mouth fell upon my own and boobs pressed to my chest. Again, and again, she bombarded me with her pussy, my cum, her own juices flowing freely between my thighs. "I'm cumm... I'm cumming," Mom managed to gasp into my mouth and I took it upon myself to test her asshole with a finger.

She squeezed around the tip of my digit as she came. Her teeth biting into my tongue in much the same manner as her pussy in turn gripped my cock. She owned me. I was hers forever and would be there to please her every whim. Again, I came. Like turning a faucet, I released inside her and our orgasms were one. Mother and son locked together in cum, in love.

With the sound of Gayle describing how gorgeous Theresa looked in her bodystocking, Mom and I kissed and caressed in post orgasm haze. It was only when Delores entered the room and tut-tutted, did we acknowledge where we were, our eyes opening sleepily as one. "Well, I hope there's still some in there for me," she had her eyes aimed at our groins and, as Mom slowly climbed off me to reveal the slick and frothy evidence of cum, at my dick.