Home Shopping Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be my guest," Mom smiled, leaning in to kiss me once more as Delores amazingly made for my cock. The action was surprising, wantonly obscene and ridiculously arousing. Delores grasped my cock at the base and pressed her lips to my underside, her tongue to follow. Greedily she licked the lubed length of my erection, wrapping her mouth around the head and sucking the remaining cum from me like a straw. A grin on her wet lips when she looked back at Mom's face.

"Your son has the best tasting cum," she complimented my mother and in turn me. "You should be so proud."

"Oh, I am," Mom caressed the back of my head, kissing me before she moved into the rising Delores, their mouths coming together to share a cummy kiss. I'd clearly died and gone to heaven.

"I told you I'm always missing out!" The voice of Gayle woke me from my spell and I turned to see her enter, hand in hand with Theresa.

"Oh good, were all together," Delores reluctantly broke from making out with my mother. "Don't worry Gayle, you'll have plenty of opportunity in the future," her face could barely disguise her excitement at whatever she was hinting at.

"What does that mean?" Mom began removing her bodystocking and I rose from my chair, Theresa quick to come to my side and I wrapped an arm around her waist.

"We've had a record number of complaints," Delores seemingly conveyed bad news though her smile remained and Gayle waved it away dismissively.

"I've had complaints during non-stick frying pans," she stated. "It means people are watching."

"Exactly," Delores continued. "A lot of people!" She beamed. "Head office is impressed. Skin-Tightz have had record sales and it's all because of you four," she included me and admittedly I felt a little insignificant. I'd just been playing the role of a horny sex obsessed viewer. My direction for the women to display more of their bodies was completely self-serving.

"So, what does it mean for the future of the station?" Mom asked, now totally naked and my still erect cock twitched at the sight.

"We've been renewed!" Delores grinned. "Management have taken bookings from new brands. Even Lauren Brooks' Fashion would you believe!?" She conveyed and the significance of the name went over my head.

"So, they're not closing us down?" Gayle questioned.

"Not if we keep doing what we're doing," Delores smiled and came to stand beside me, a hand lowered to take my cock once more in her grasp. "Do you think you can keep it up Corey?" She asked and all eyes were cast upon my erection as they awaited my response.

And of the answer; I was certain.

*

Thank you for reading and hope it was worth the wait.

Sunburycd