Home Sweet Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel and Vince hit it off and Angel noticed Vince checking out a lady in a leather jacket.

Angel said, "You like women in leather?"

"Yeah."

So, Angel said, "I can arrange for you to meet someone even hotter than that, someone who loves leather, all leather, and nothing but leather."
Vince is interested, but casual. "Yeah?"

Angel said, "Yeah. It's my wife's sister. She has these leather fantasies and she's looking for a guy who is into that kind of thing."

"I might be interested."

Angel said, "I can set it up. She'll get a hotel room and you two can meet there see how it goes."

They exchanged business cards and, a few days later, Angel called to say that it was all set. (Yeah, all set with hidden video cameras.)

Angel got out the video to show me. We put our chairs next to each other in front of the TV, just like a husband and wife watching a porn video to put some sparks back in their marriage.

The video started with Vince knocking on the hotel room door. The girl that Angel hired opens the door and tells him to come in.

They're both wearing rain coats on account of this being San Francisco and it rains a lot. After they say hi and shake hands, he takes off his rain coat and he's wearing a business suit, like they were having a business meeting. She takes off her coat and, sure enough, there's nothing but black leather—leather boots, leather shorts, a leather vest, and, guess what, a small leather whip tucked inside her shorts. She pulls it out and slaps the bed once to show she means business.

Vince was in puppy dog heaven. She bossed him around, using her whip to make him obey. She told him to take off his clothes, keep his mouth shut, and stand straight while she inspected him. After the inspection and a few insults, she ordered him to lie on his back on the bed with his arms and legs spread. Vince did what he was told.

Once he was naked and spread eagled, she tied his arms to the bed with duct tape and made fun of his penis.

"You call that little popsicle stick a dick?"

And, "Where's the rest of it?"

And, "No wonder you can't please a woman."

She pulled off her vest and showed Vince her magnificent breasts, large and firm with huge brown areolas and thick black nipples. Angel told me that he had never seen such incredible tits (and he had seen a lot of tits!).

Vince's eyes got real wide. She cradled a breast in each hand and said, "Can you at least suck nipples?"

"Yes."

"I didn't hear you."

A slap to the thigh.

Vince said it louder, "Yes."

"Louder."

Another slap to the thigh.

He shouts, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Then suck these babies."

She dangled her tits in front of Vince's mouth, close enough to tease him but not close enough for him to latch on.

"I said, suck them!"

His lips desperately tried to reach her huge nipples, but he couldn't pull them into his mouth. She slapped his face with her tits as Vince stuck his tongue out as far as it would go, trying to lick her black beauties.

She gave Vince another slap on the thigh and yelled, "Suck them, you bastard."

Then she squeezed each teat and squirted milk on Vince's face!

It turned out Angel had found a nursing mom who needed money. Her tits were big and firm because they were full of milk.

She kept it up for a while, squirting milk out of both tits at Vince. Vince caught what he could with his open mouth, but most of it ran off his face.

Finally, she slipped a nipple into his open mouth and he sucked it like a starving baby. After Vince had milked that tit dry, she slapped him again and said, "Open up!"

Vince opened his mouth like a good little boy and she pulled her tit out and slipped the other one in. Vince sucked even harder on the second nipple, knowing it would be the last one.

Angel could tell the girl was enjoying it too. Her eyes were closed, her hips were rocking, and she was moaning softly. Her pussy was probably as wet as her tits.

When she had enough of this breast play and wanted to be fucked, she looked behind her, at Vince's semi-hard cock. She sneered and said she needed it all the way hard.

"You can't satisfy me with that limp noodle!"

She slapped his thigh and his dick actually started growing. The more she slapped, the harder it got.

When his dick was as hard as it was going to get, she pulled off her leather shorts, mounted Vince, and rode him hard. Her big titties were a little saggy after all the milk Vince had sucked out, but they were still impressive. As she bounced up and down on Vince's cock, her titties were flopping in all directions with a few drops of milk leaking out of those huge black nipples.

Vince came before she did, which totally pissed her off. When his dick slipped out, she started yelling at him.

"I didn't give you permission to come!"

"You son of a bitch!"

"Fucking bastard!"

Disgusted with Vince, she rubbed her pussy with one hand and squeezed a big, black nipple with the other hand. She shuddered and came hard.

When she had recovered, she dressed and left, leaving Vince strapped to the bed, and hurling a few more insults at him as she walked out the hotel room door.

As she walked out, Angel walked in. He grinned and explained to Vince about the video cameras and what it would cost to destroy the evidence.

The problem was that Vince turned out to be an Italian Mafia guy. He was not real happy about a video tape being made of him being whipped by a bitch. In fact, he was damn mad. What were his buds going to think when they saw tough-guy Vince being pussy whipped? I heard that Mafia guys aren't even supposed to lick pussy, because then the woman would be in charge. Women are supposed to make guys happy, not the other way around. God forbid Vince's lieutenants and soldiers found out that Vince was a wuss.

Vince was real pissed and he said that Angel would be the one paying and it wouldn't be with cash. Angel would take a swim with the sharks in San Francisco Bay. Vince said he had guys in the hotel lobby and that they knew that Angel was the guy who set up this party with the lady in leather. Now or later, they would take Angel swimming.

Angel didn't panic. He just thought things through. Vince wasn't going anywhere as long as he was ducted taped to the bed. Angel had a pretty good escape plan, what with the backup name and all. He just needed to figure out how to give his plan a chance to work. First off, Vince's goons didn't know what Angel looked like. Second, they didn't even know Angel was in the hotel. For all they knew, it was just Vince and a lady in leather playing hide the salami.

Vince was the only mobster who knew what really happened.

And dead men tell no tales.

Angel put on some gloves, stuffed a towel in Vince's mouth, and wrapped Vince's head with duct tape. Just for the heck of it, he kept going with the duct tape so that poor Vince was wrapped from head to toe and looked like a frigging mummy, which he pretty much was after he stopped breathing. For an extra special touch, Angel left Vince's limp dick hanging out of the duct tape.

Eventually, Vince's goons would get a hotel guy to open the door (or they would bust it down if they didn't want the police involved) and then they would try to sort things out. First, they'd go looking for the girl, who they probably saw leaving the hotel. Next, they'd go through Vince's stuff, find the Tony Rossi business card, and go looking for Tony Rossi.

With any luck, Angel would be half way to Bear Creek by then.

Angel cleaned up any fingerprints on the stuff he touched, put the video cameras in a suitcase, and left the room—with Vince tied to the bed looking like an Egyptian King named I-Been-Fucked.

Walking through the lobby, Angel saw a couple of meatheads who didn't belong in a nice hotel like this. Angel kept his head down until he was outside. He got in his car and left the city straightaway, except for a quick stop at his apartment to grab his computer and important papers and a quick stop at an ATM to load up on cash.

Angel drove to Oakland and parked several blocks away from the Coliseum train station. He left his car there with the doors unlocked and the keys on the dashboard, hoping some kid would steal the car, drive around for a while, and abandon it many miles away.

Angel walked to the train station and paid cash for a ticket to Denver. If you are trying to get somewhere with no one knowing, the nice thing about busses and trains is that they don't ask for any kind of ID. If you pay cash, they have no record of who you are or where you're going.

Once Angel got to Denver, he bought a car using the name Angel Nesterov and drove to Bear Creek. He was home free.

**********

**********

After he left San Francisco, Angel was Angel Nesterov. No more Tony Rossi. He threw away Tony's credit cards, quit using Tony's bank account, and stopped paying taxes in Tony's name. If the IRS wanted to find Tony, good luck with that.

Angel had enough money stashed away in Angel's bank account so that he never had to work again. His plan was to enjoy the rest of his life in a place where Vince's goons would never find him. So, here he was in a cabin in a forest in a small town in Colorado, using an identity that Vince's mob didn't know existed.

I gotta admit that Angel's escape was exciting and I got more than a little turned on listening to Angel talk about kinky sex and blackmailing overpaid CEOs. I laughed thinking about some big shot who thinks he's the smartest guy around, and ends up begging a hairy Bulgarian not to tell the world about his kinky sex life. Who's hot shit now?

Angel was hairy and he was a bully, but I had never met anyone like him and that was a big turn on. I was plenty wet. Either he was going to jump my bones or I was going back to my house and take care of business myself.

Angel was real good at reading people. I guess you had to be to survive in his line of work. He saw the horny look in my eyes and said, "You wanna a drink now?"

He was probably used to women who need to be drunk before they would let him touch them. Either that or his women were trailer park trash who wanted to trade booty for booze.

I said, "Nah, I don't need anything," meaning that I didn't need to be drunk to have sex with him. I was ready.

He knew what I meant. As I said, he was real good at reading people.

He walked over and gave me a big open-mouth kiss. No hesitation. No questions. He just stuck his tongue out and I opened my mouth so he could slip it in.

We were there for a while, playing mouth hockey with our tongues, and not touching any other parts of our bodies.

I came up for air and said, "I need you."

He said, "I know."

He was at least 20 years older than me, but I didn't care. He was exciting and he was smart. He could read me perfectly. Isn't that what soulmates are supposed to do?

If he was still young enough to get his dick hard, I wanted it in me.

He took my hand and led me into the bedroom. It was a big room with nothing in it but a chair and a mattress on the floor with a gun next to it. I knew why he had the gun. As for there being nothing else in the room, either he likes things simple or he hadn't had time to go shopping. Since he had plenty of money and nothing but time out here in Bear Creek, I figured he likes things simple.

After those stories about TVs with built-in hidden cameras, I was relieved to see that there was no TV in the room.

He took off my clothes slowly, folded them, and put them on the chair. Why do guys always take the girl's clothes off first? Maybe guys have no willpower and can't wait to see the girl naked. Or maybe they're afraid that if the girl sees him naked, she will freak out and make a bolt for the door. Once the girl's naked, she's kind of trapped and has to finish what they started.

After Angel had my clothes off, he gave me a quick once over and took off his own clothes, folded them, and put them on the chair, too.

His body wasn't real cute. His arms were too long, his legs too short. There was too much hair.

It didn't matter. It just made him more exotic.

I sat down on the mattress and he dropped to his knees in front of me.

Again we kissed, this time with our mouths closed, lightly touching each other's lips, enjoying the tingly feelings, becoming excited about our first time together, wondering if this would be the first of many times, hoping this was the beginning of something special.

I lay back on the bed, completely naked, with my arms and legs spread. My body language was unmistakable: "Take me. I'm yours." He took me.

He moved above me and tasted my boysenberry nipples, first one, then the other, then back to the first. He held one boysenberry in his fingers while he nibbled my other boysenberry, then bit it. He sucked my nipple into his mouth and rolled it with his lips, while twisting my other nipple with his fingers.

With his fingers and his lips, he pulled my nipples slowly away from my body, and let them spring back. Every time was a little firmer, a little harder, a little more erotic. I felt my juices dripping.

He picked me up with his too-long arms and moved me higher up the bed. I spread my legs and hoped that he wouldn't make me beg. He didn't.

He positioned himself at my opening and slowly bulldozed his way in. God, he was thick. Every inch he moved, it was like he was opening me up for the first time.

I kept thinking he was all the way in, but then he pushed some more.

I never felt so full.

He pulled out and entered me again, pushing slowly but unstoppably and irresistibly. With every retreat and advance, I felt myself getting bigger and wetter.

It turned out he knew the violin thing. Once he was all the way in, he pulled out delicately, sliding his cock across the top of my love canal like a virtuoso sliding a bow across violin strings. Not only could he read my mind, he could read my body, too. I closed my eyes and let him play me.

Angel's mother had been a prostitute in Bulgaria and he grew up in the whorehouse she worked in. That's how he got involved with the Bulgarian Mafia, with them using this cute young boy to carry money around in his backpack.

When Angel hit puberty, the whores taught him how to please a woman. That's one good thing about growing up in a whorehouse.

Angel's music was sweet. I closed my eyes and blocked out everything other than the feel of his violin bow on my strings.

I opened my eyes and he was smiling, enjoying the pleasure he was giving me. He knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how much I was loving it.

I watched him watching me, and I smiled too.

My chest swelled and shrunk as I panted, waiting for the scream that was sure to come.

I bit my lower lip. I sucked air in and out of my lungs. My body shuddered and I saw the light behind my eyes.

I took in a deep breath and screamed like I hadn't screamed in a long time.

After I stopped shaking and screaming, Angel said, "My turn."

I guess it's true that older guys can't do it as often as young guys, but they can do it a lot longer because it takes them a long time to get to an orgasm. Which is real nice for the woman lucky enough to find such a man. Someone who knows what to do and is still vigorous enough to do it.

Angel started moving inside me in seemingly random directions—left, right, left, up, right, down. I felt him everywhere inside me, never knowing where he would be next.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him closer, so that I could feel his thick dick hit the bottom of my vagina as his balls slapped against my butt.

He said, "Pinch my nipples."

My kind of guy! I pulled his nipples away from his chest and rolled them in my fingers.

"Harder."

I pulled his now swollen nipples even farther from his chest and pinched them as hard as I thought he could bear.

"Harder!"

I squeezed them even harder.

He shivered briefly, then his eyes got wild and his mouth opened wide. He said, "I'm coming." Then he said something in Bulgarian and unleashed a biblical flood. He must have been saving that up for a long time.

It was the longest male orgasm I ever felt. He just kept writhing and squirming inside me.

He said, "My dick's on fire." Even after he was finished unleashing his sperm, he kept moving around inside me, wanting the sensations to go on and on.

After that, Angel and I were fuck buddies.

He was the best lover I had ever had, or ever would have. He left all too soon.

12