All Comments on 'Home Sweet Home Ch. 01'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

This looks promising. I like the story line and the characters. I like that you get into the characters, but leave more to be discovered. I see that you write muti chapter stories and I like that as well. I will see where this goes. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

OK, I'm liking this. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great, looking forward to lots more hopefully.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Excellent beginning! I look forward to reading more.

5

Francois101Francois101almost 4 years ago
Really nice start

I really like how you build up the characters before rushing into anything. This has a lot of promise and even though I've no idea where it's heading I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I am looking for new stories to read & I enjoyed this first chapter. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving it.

Sue the ex-bitch for emotional distress and burn her money. Any eta on chapter 2?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Good start until he didn't press charges on her and then let her inside. She didn't deserve anything from him, not knowing parents were dead for months should have warned him. She was a user of people. He almost got it right when he thought drifter, grifter might be closer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missed opportunity

Missed opportunity:

The few hours it took the jury to convict a black man is not Harper Lee's point. It's that it was an all-white jury who ignored the evidence and who judged, in this case and a thousand others, that it was more important to intimidate the black community.

In today's language the trial illustrated systemic racism. The verdict was to reinforce white supremacy. On a more personal level Tom Robinson was the mockingbird, an innocent who's killing accomplished nothing.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 4 years ago

I like it, but I'll refrain from giving it a rating until I see where it's going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lost opportunity?

Generally, I like your stories and your style of writing. This one meanders to a very unsatisfactory conclusion and is, frankly, unbelievable. There's little, if any, wit to relieve the tedium.

I'll not continue with this but wait for the next "Criminal Affair" story.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed this!

Looking forward to reading more!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Great teaser for the rest!

Second time reading, everything just clicks.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

I like the way this is developing and looking forward to reading the rest. Excellent dialogue, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Approach

Love the relaxed introduction to the characters, by not jumping straight into sex scenes the way a lot of stories do it gives the readers to get a feel for the characters.

They come across as realistic and believable. Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Woah

Love it !

Nice setup. Loved the way you are setting up the characters n their background

Helps us to familiarise with the characters...

Keep it up

....Godian...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

A strong start. I like it.

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

One year my uncle was supposed to come to a family reunion. I had spoken with him the week before, encouraging him to caravan together, but he said he was stopping off to visit a friend. I was once red for him because of his age and because he was partially crippled from a stroke two decades earlier. Let on the night of the gathering for the reunion he had still not arrived. It turned out I was the only person who knew his itinerary. Through one thing and another, sometime after midnight his elder daughter called my uncle’s local police department, which then searched his duplex. They found him face down in a closet, where he had fallen and had been trapped for 28 hours. What did the policeman say to him? “How many drinks have you had?” Always an inquisition.

4certain4certainover 2 years ago

This, once again, proves that a story line introducing characters and setting the stage is far more important than immediate erotic content, especially in a novel. I already know this is another story that will hold my interest and look forward to reading more soon.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Really really liking this, I’m getting a solid read on all the characters, although let’s be honest Cops 1, being overweight due to desk jockeying, & 2, eating doughnuts (yes Brits spells it like that) is a bit cliched, but hey I’m getting a warm and happy feel about this story, I’d have liked to know a little more about his “tenant” but I’m guessing that’s upcoming. 5⭐️ No question!

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I think one of the first things when moving in would be to change the locks.. but oh well, it makes for a better story this way, lol. Good start.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Certainly captured my interest.

kameljockeykameljockey12 months ago

Great start! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories