Home Sweet Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Katherine meets more of the family and prepares to move Home.
9.5k words
4.54
14.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to give a huge thank you to AlohaSheila. She has put in countless hours in editing, bouncing back ideas and just being wonderful.

As always, many apologies for the delay. Please comment and let me know what you thought.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" a sultry voice moaned. "Lick my pussy like you mean it!" Katherine slowly opened her eyes. She stretched and reached for her phone to turn off the alarm. The moaning stopped. Her employer insisted that orgasmic moans should serve as her alarm clock, helping to sexualize every moment of her day. Initially she needed the vibrate function as well to wake her, but in the last few months the moans were enough to both rouse and arouse her.

As she got out of bed, she looked at her daily schedule that was presented to her on her laptop every morning. She would have the usual morning routine (masturbation, workout, shower, breakfast, masturbation) but she there was nothing scheduled for the afternoon. She felt that very odd as it hadn't happened once since she started with her employer. Realizing that worrying wouldn't change a thing, she sat down in front of her laptop and opened a new browser window to her employer's website. The Home Sweet Home's webpage had been updated and she was slightly surprised to see a much different looking initial welcome screen than was normal. The site normally featured a picture of a girl holding a "Welcum Home" sign with a list of the newest videos displayed next to it. Today, however, there was simply a silhouette of a woman (like those one would see on social media sites before a photo is uploaded) next to the words "New talent cumming soon!" Her disappointment at the change that deprived her of seeing a familiar face holding the sign was only momentary as her memories of the past few years was more than enough to get her juices flowing.

18 months ago

Katherine closed her laptop and took a deep breath. She couldn't believe what just happened and what she had just watched. She had never before seen a porn scene so hot and not only had she been able to speak with the women performing on the site, but she had also been able to live it! In fact, she had directed it! That they wanted her to join them was unbelievable. As a job interview it was unique to say the least, but now, as she sat to think about it, she was curious about what this would mean for her future. She didn't feel like she had much of a life where she was now, and she definitely wasn't attached to her job on any level, but she was curious. What would it mean for her to change? What was it that they saw in her and what was going to be expected of her? Luckily, she wouldn't have to wait too long for an answer. An in-person interview had been set for the following Monday. Just a few days away.

She called in sick on Monday and as the time crept closer to the arrival of Dina's wife she actually began to feel ill. The anticipation was worse than any butterflies she had ever felt before. She had changed her clothes three times, vacuumed, and was looking for ways to keep her mind off the upcoming events when she heard a very firm knock at the door. Katherine froze momentarily and then had to stop herself from running to the door. She took a deep breath, held the doorknob in her hand and then opened the door. The sight before her took her breath away. Standing on her doorstep was the beautifully muscle-bound woman from the video, and behind her were four other beautiful women, two who appeared to be completely identical. Katherine froze. She was not expecting this, and the reality of seeing the women made everything much more "real" than she expected.

The muscular woman smiled sweetly at Katherine and softly touched her arm. "Ain't you cute!" she said. Her voice matched her frame, strong and rough. "Don't you worry Sugar. My girl Dina never tells the whole story. Her and the psycho-ologist," she pointed at one of the identical women, "figure it keeps the fresh blood from stressing out all weekend." She then looked pointedly at Katherine, but the blonde hadn't moved, and it didn't look like she'd even registered that she was being talked to. As the blonde-haired woman stared and swayed slightly as her vision began to get blurry, the muscle-bound woman looked back at her companions. "At least she's smaller than Zi." The other women laughed lightly as the larger women moved forward and picked the swooning Katherine up into her arms like a baby and carried her inside. The others followed her. A few steps later she set Katherine down on the couch, and the others began organizing themselves. Each of the other four women had a laptop or tablet and each pulled up a file containing Katherine's name.

Katherine's mind reeled and as her focus returned, she struggled to process what was going on. After a few seconds she finally, though still a little weakly, said, "Are you Erin?"

The muscular woman bounded up to Katherine to tussle her hair. "She speaks!" she roared which caused the blonde to jump and the other women to roll their eyes at Erin's antics. She laughed. "I guess I forgot my manners. Ma always said that I should introduce myself to a girl before I carry her off. Yes, I'm Erin. Those two," she pointed to the two identical women, "are Beatrice and Bonnie." They looked up from their files, smiled, and waved to her.

The other two women came over to her. The elder of the two smiled warmly at Katherine and took her hand in both of her own. "I'm Audrey. It's so great to meet you. Dina spoke very highly of you, and Shaina said you had quite the take charge personality." Katherine blushed deeply.

The last woman spoke up. "I'm Felicity," she said simply and went back to her computer.

Katherine couldn't help but stare at the beautiful women that had taken over her living room. Erin was tall and was covered in muscles. Katherine knew that those weren't just for show; it wasn't everyone who could carry her around and the woman didn't seem any worse for the wear. She had short, spiked bleach blonde hair. She was wearing a sports bra that seemed to struggle to keep her chest covered and sweatpants that failed to hide her very tight ass.

Beatrice and Bonnie were dressed simply in a way that accentuated their natural beauty. The brunettes were of average height and seemed to have the perfect combination of boobs and butts to go with their slim frames.

Audrey seemed to have walked straight out of a magazine. Her hair was cut to a very sexy A-line (think Scarlet Johansen) with not one strand out of place. Her make-up was perfect and even her posture was spot-on. She carried her perfectly proportioned, perky breasts on a tall and slender frame that was very inviting. As kind as she seemed, her eyes roamed the room purposefully, checking to ensure the other women were doing their jobs.

Felicity, who could not have been much older than 20, and obviously the youngest of the group was also the most casually dressed, but her casual dress did nothing to diminish her beauty. She was 5'6 and was not as slender as the older women, but she carried the extra weight wonderfully.

It took Katherine several moments to realize that all the other women were staring back at her. She quickly looked at her feet, blushing profusely. Erin laughed loudly while Audrey came over and knelt next to the now slightly embarrassed blonde. She softly lifted Katherine's chin until their eyes met. Katherine was so nervous that she trembled under the slender brunette's touch. Audrey smiled warmly at her. "I know this can all be frightening," she said gently. "We're all here to help you get set up to come join our family. Rome wasn't built in a day and it took a whole lot of people to make it happen. Our mother..."

The words seemed to snap Katherine out of her daze, and she pulled away from Audrey's hand.

"O-o-o-o-our m-m-m-mother?" she stammered. "I figured th-th-th-those two w-w-w-were" she said as she pointed at Beatrice and Bonnie. She took several deep breaths. "Are you saying that you're all sisters?"

Katherine looked around and saw that the smiles had disappeared throughout the room. Bonnie and Beatrice held each other's hands and stared at the ground. Felicity looked like she was going to cry. Erin looked like she was a bull about the charge: her nostrils flared, her eyes blazed, and she clenched her fists.

"We understand that this lifestyle is not for everyone. No one is forcing you to join us; certainly no one forced you to apply. Why do you think Mother made such a point of saying it in the recruitment video? We thought that it would weed out those who didn't agree with our family relationships and save us...save them," she said as motioned her hand at her sisters, "from dealing with people like that. Why do you think we have our own fortress?" Audrey's eyes were ablaze, and Katherine wilted in front of her. The tall brunette opened her mouth to speak again, but, surprisingly, Erin stopped her.

"She ain't worth it, Little A." She pulled on her sister's arm. "Let's go back home." Audrey stood and the other women gathered their things.

Katherine felt awful. Just three days before she had gone into a depression after being rejected by a woman who was not nice and not nearly as attractive as these women. She couldn't believe how quickly she had screwed this up. She thought about how kind everyone from their family had been to her. Audrey was right; Valerie was very clear about their being related in the video; it just hadn't hit the distracted blonde until she was in actually in the room with Valerie's daughters. She thought about the video, about how united the whole group seemed, about how they all had seen her and were interested in her. Incest or not, no one else had done that in such a long time. She realized that she had to do something, or she'd lose this chance forever.

By this time the sisters had already left. She ran downstairs and saw Erin getting into a van.

"Wait, wait, wait. Please don't go!" she shouted as she ran towards them. "I'm so sorry, I was a jerk, please don't go!" She tried to say more but being out of shape, she huffed and sucked in air loudly. After catching her breath, she looked up to see all five of the sisters staring at her. The silence between them was broken by Audrey who again smiled at her and, without breaking eye contact, asked, "Ladies, when was the last time a cute blonde chased after you and told you not to leave?"

Erin made a great job of looking thoughtful, but softened, "It was probably when we did that recruitment at the college in Utah." The tension was broken, and her sisters all laughed, but Katherine merely looked at her, not getting the joke.

Erin reached out and put her heavily muscled arm around Katherine, before steering her back to the apartment, as the others followed. "You see, we are happy to take in anyone who wants to join us. You've seen Shaina. If Ma will let that crazy nympho in, the bar is pretty low." Felicity rolled her eyes at this, but Erin continued. "But we've got to be logistical too, to make sure everybody's safe. As big as the house looks, it ain't big enough if someone's cuckoo-pants. So Beatrice had this great idea that we should go and recruit candidates that fit the profile of someone that would be a good fit."

The group had made it back inside Katherine's apartment and everybody again took a seat while Erin continued. "A problem we were starting to have was that we had too many chiefs and not enough Indians." Her sisters rolled their eyes and Katherine felt lost again. "You know, too many Dommes and not enough subs. So Miss Psycho-ologist figures out that we needed some Mormon girls, you know submissive types."

"That was way easier said than done," Audrey interjected. "This was before Dina and Mother came up with the idea for a video and it's not like we were going to go hand out pamphlets with "Incest is Best" or "Can your man find your G-spot: Why being a lesbian is the right choice for you." We had to be somewhat discreet. So we planned a family road trip to BYU. We brought Dina, Sheila, and most of the sisters..."

Katherine drew a sharp breath. "How many of you are there? Are there more than you guys?"

The sisters looked at each other for a minute then broke out laughing. Felicity finally spoke up. "Did you even watch the video? Mom said she had 20 children. All multiple births. Every one of us has a least one twin."

Katherine was shocked. 20 sisters? That was insane! She did try to calm herself before saying anything. "I have so many questions, I don't even know where to start."

Bonnie grinned. "Don't worry once we finish this story, we'll start the process and you'll get your chance."

Audrey looked fake-exasperatingly at the group. "Can I start now?" she said with a grin. "There were 15 sisters, the youngest five weren't old enough to go. The idea was to make it look like we were a sorority or something like that. We get there and we thought we had struck the mother-load. There were women everywhere! Even if only a few would get on board we found that we still had lots of options. We went to a football game and invited the ones Bea thought were what we were looking for, to a party we sponsored. We let the party go on for a while, and some of them left when they saw there weren't any guys at the party. Then we changed the music to slow, romantic songs and some of our girls started dancing together. This turned off the more resolute of the girls and left us alone with the ones we were truly looking for, the curious ones. We slowly and gently sort of herded them into the center of the room and started included them in our dancing; making out and bumping and grinding around them."

Bonnie took up the story: "You should have seen the poor little lambs, you could see in some of their eyes they were scared out of their minds because of the evil, carnal things we were doing with each other, but they were also turned on. Erin and one of her twins, Emory, took things to the next level. Emory grabbed this cute little red-head and Erin went after this blonde bombshell." She flashed a smile at Erin, "And Erin tells her girl, 'I'm going to make you forget about men for the rest of your life. If that isn't what you want, there's the door.' I swear she's like an action star, she always has these one-liners."

It was Erin's turn to roll her eyes. "These little prissies have no respect, I tell ya. Anyways, I don't give that girl any time to think, I grab her, start kissing her all over and she just melts into me. Emory was doing the same with her girl and the rest of the little bunnies start warming up to our girls. Honestly, I had serious doubts about all of this. I didn't think that Bea was right, and even if she was, I didn't think that anyone would seal the deal that night. I thought we'd have to play the long game on these girls. How many of them were there, eight? But every single one of them was ready to play. Audrey and her twin had a tall and curvy blonde sandwiched in between them. She later told us that she'd never even kissed a boy before that and there she was having two women, one making out with her, the other grabbing her tits from behind. Dina came over and started doing the same thing to my girl. The C's found a little Latina, and already had ripped her top off. Poor girl was totally in overload with one making out with her and the other two playing with her tits." She stopped, looking off into space with a very satisfied grin.

Beatrice continued the narrative. "Bon, our triplet, Babs, and I hit the jackpot. There were these two red head sisters, they almost looked like twins they were so close in age. Well, Bonnie makes out with one, Babs the other, and I kneel down in front of the gingers, grabbing their asses and sniffing their pussies. Both girls' knees buckle, and we bring the party to the floor. Now just so you know, Erin is a quadruplet. The other two, Elise and Evelyn, cornered the most petite little girl you've ever seen. She was 4'10" and couldn't have weighed 100 pounds. One of them picks her up from behind so she's eye to eye with the other. While they're making out, which one was it? Evie? Evie starts using the little girl to rub her pussy like she was a vibrator. The E's make pussy juice like you wouldn't believe and pretty soon the girl is getting soaked just from Evie's pussy. Sheila, the D's, and the rest of our entourage start having a party. It was not intentional, but that left one poor little blonde totally ignored. She was that perfect church girl and she was just staring at all the debauchery going on around her. I thought she was going to just up and go but apparently she was inspired."

Erin jumped in, leaning forward, "Now this is my favorite part. So Dina and I are totally corrupting the first blonde, Courtney. She's moaning into my mouth and Dina has her hands under her shirt, totally tweaking her wonderful titties from behind. I pull back for air and there is the church girl, Eliza. I don't say anything to her because I don't want to scare Courtney, but I look at her and Eliza goes, in a very small mousey voice 'can I play too?' Now this was a first for me," Erin sat back and grinned, "actually it was an 'only' for me. I've never before or since had a girl interrupt a first timer so she could have a first time and she was cute! I was not going to say no. I told her that I play for keeps and that, especially since she approached me, I was going to take her all the way. She just nodded and I gave the same speech to Courtney. She said 'yes' right as Dina took her top off. Now like I said, I didn't think I was going to make it past first base that night, so I didn't bring any toys at all with us to the party. So I tell our girls to get comfy with Dina and that I would be right back. Courtney didn't hear me too clearly because of Dina; she thought I was done with her. I make it to the car, and she comes running out, still topless, yelling exactly what you did. 'I'm so sorry, please don't go, please don't go!' Now, in case you didn't notice, I am NOT the smartest woman in this room. I had no idea what she was talking about. I just grabbed the toy bag in one hand, took her in the other and carried her back to the party."

The sisters all laughed, and now feeling more comfortable, Katherine sat back, waiting for the rest of the story, but it seemed like the girls were done. Erin was unpacking some boxes, Audrey was pulling out some paperwork, and Bonnie and Felicity started discussing some of the files they had. Katherine waited for a moment and then very timidly asked, "Is that the whole story?" The sisters all stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Erin grinned, but Audrey replied very coolly, "Are you sure you want to her about how a bunch of incestuous lesbians corrupted a bunch of young Mormon girls and made them sign up for a lifetime of sapphic love and debauchery?"

Katherine immediately blurted out, "Hell yes! That was so hot! Please don't leave me hanging." She turned from Audrey to her sisters, looking pleadingly at all of them. They kept their poker faces, and all turned to Audrey. She walked up to Katherine, moving her face closer until they were nose to nose. Audrey's voice was low and carried a very sharp edge with it. "You're one of us now. Are we clear?" Katherine quickly nodded. Audrey's face softened to a large smile before she closed the gap, kissing the blonde hard on the lips.

Katherine was surprised and caught off guard, but she didn't pull away. Erin whooped while Felicity "awwwed." As the kiss continued, the blonde found herself melting into Audrey. The brunette responded by pulling Katherine closer to her and slipped her tongue into the other's mouth. Audrey broke off the kiss and let the blonde catch her breath. The brunette sat down next to her and snuggled in close. "What do you say we don't leave you hanging..."