Home Sweet Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin interrupted by jumping up and shouting, "...and get this road on the show!" Katherine nodded her assent and relaxed into Audrey. She felt like she could absolutely get used to this.

Erin continued her story: "So I carry Courtney and the toy bag back in the party. Not much has changed because nobody wanted to scare off the virgins. I had this crazy idea that'd help us all have a good night. I pulled Sheila out of the tangle she was in with the D's and dragged her by her foot to the center of the room."

"Wait, who is Sheila?" Katherine asked and the rest of the girls looked at her quizzically. "I know who Dina is. I assume that everyone with the right letter of the alphabet is a sister. I haven't missed who Sheila is, have I?"

The sisters chuckled and Audrey answered her: "No, this is something you haven't missed. Sheila actually belongs to Abbi and me. When we were in college there was this cute girl that we met in one of our classes. She was tall like us but had curves in all the right places. She wasn't fat but she had a figure that made me want to stare at her. Just looking at her it was easy to tell that she was naturally submissive. If you told her to do something, she would jump and do it instantly. She thought we were sexy, obviously," she said as she danced in her seat, shaking her bust. "We invited her into our bed and she never left. She is the champion sub. She lives to serve. After a year of ordering her to do anything, we got her a dog collar that said, "The A's Bitch." It's been over a decade and she still sleeps at the foot of our bed, gets our breakfast and wakes us up with her wonderful tongue. Anyway, we brought her to BYU so she could show our new girls what we wanted them to do." She bowed and gestured to Erin, "The floor is yours Madam."

Erin curtsied, "Why thank you, your Majesty. Anyhoo, I drag Sheila center stage and get everybody's attention. I tell them all that we were there to change their lives but that they had to earn it. I motion to Dina and she takes the floor. I pulled up a chair and pull both Courtney and Eliza to sit on my lap. Now I'm a total Alpha, but my Dina knows how to get things done. She tells Sheila to take all her clothes off and then snaps and points to the ground at her feet. She quickly strips then crawls over to where Dina pointed, sits up nicely and looks up at Dina, waiting for her next order. Dina then addressed the group. 'This is the key to your new life. From now on you will live to serve. If you do what you're told, you will be rewarded with pleasure that will blow your minds. Sheila here,' she smiled down at the naked woman looking up at her from her knees. 'is the perfect submissive. She belongs to Abbi and Audrey who brought her here for the purpose of helping educate you in your new life. You will watch her and then you will imitate her. You will not be expected to perform perfectly, but your efforts will be evaluated and rewarded accordingly. Now, I want all of you to come down here, get on your knees and watch her. You will then wait until you are selected by someone here. You will serve her until she is satisfied and then she will reward you appropriately, but you have to earn it.' She then snapped and pointed at the ground and every single one of those Mormon girls got on their knees in front of her. It was amazing." Erin smiled goofily, staring off into space.

Bea continued the story, "Dina snapped her fingers and pointed at her waist. Sheila crawled over to her, kissed Dina's feet and then slowly kissed her all the way until she got to the top of Dina's pants. Then she stopped, looked up at Dina and waited. After a few moments, Dina gave a sharp nod, allowing Sheila to take off her pants. Sheila moved slowly, but deliberately. It was so sexy, watching her, taking her time and just eating up every inch of Dina's body with her eyes."

Bonnie interrupted her. "While Sheila was doing this, Eliza raised her hand up in the air like she was in class. She was being totally obedient, her eyes never left the show, and she was there on her knees like Dina had told her to be. Dina saw her, pointed at her and clapped a few times. 'Thank you for doing what you were told and waiting to speak until I let you. You will all learn what is expected of you, but I appreciate you both showing initiative and acknowledging who is in charge. What is your question?'

"The church girl asked her, 'Do you want us naked now, too, or will the woman who takes us be in charge of that?'

"By this time Sheila had removed Dina's pants and was helping her step out of them. Dina patted the sub's head and then pointed to her panties. As Sheila started working them down with her teeth, Dina answered the question. 'A wonderful question. I told Sheila to remove her clothing because I had no doubt that she would comply with my command and I want to reward her as soon as she's complied with everything I tell her to do. The decision about each of your clothes will be up to whomever may select you, but you have to earn the right to be pleasured. Depending on your Mistress you may even help determine the fate of one of your sisters-in-training. In a few moments,' she looked at the assembled group of girls staring up at her,' many of you will be instructed to select one of the other kneeling women in the room and together, directed to remove each other's clothing. You will then kiss each other until told to stop. Since you are evidently curious, I will let you go first. Find a sister."

Erin resumed the storytelling. "Eliza blushed furiously and then looking around briefly, picks Courtney and Courtney goes to stand up. Eliza stops her and whispers to her that they weren't told that they could stand up. So they both stay on their knees and work to remove each other's clothes. It was clumsy, and difficult to do, but you could tell they both wanted to please Dina. Once they were naked, Eliza took Courtney's face in her hands and pressed their lips together. Their kiss was slow at first, but in a few seconds, they really got into that kiss. Dina's panties were now off, but she just watched the Mormon girls. After a minute or so she stopped the two girls, congratulated them, and told them to watch Sheila. Dina pointed at her pussy and nodded. The sub leaned in and slowly, lightly, kissed Dina's beautiful pussy. She kept kissing it all over until Dina wrapped her fingers in the sub's lightly curled hair and pulled her in close. Sheila started eating her out like she was starving and didn't stop until Dina let loose a passionate Arabic phrase and covered her face in her sweet juices. She pulled Sheila to her feet and asked her what would make her cum the fastest. Sheila quickly responded, "If it pleases you, I would love to be fucked from behind while being choked." Dina smiled because Sheila knew this was one of Dina's favorite positions and activities and she had selected it just to please her. Dina dug through the toy bag until she found her favorite toy and harness. She tossed them to Sheila and the sub began dressing Dina for the sensual battle that was to come. When it was securely fastened around the dusky skinned woman, Dina snapped her fingers and pointed at the dildo. Sheila began to give the realistic looking invader that would soon be thrust into her a very wet and sloppy blowjob. Once Sheila's spit began dripping from her chin, Dina again snapped her fingers and pointed at the ground. Sheila released the dildo from her mouth, spun around, assuming the doggy-style position in front of Dina and waited. Dina then smiled at the wide-eyed Mormon girls whom Sheila now faced. "You have had your lesson. There is no need for you to watch this submissive get her reward." She then turned to us, her sister added and said. "Pick your new toy but don't touch the eager two. My love already promised them." Then she returned her attention to Sheila, her hand reaching for her throat before beginning her thrust into the woman's waiting cunt.

Audrey took up the story. "There were a whole lot of softly muffled grumbling from the wide-eyed assembly of now sexually excited girls, but nobody was going to argue with Dina. She's the only woman who isn't a biological member of the family but who everyone listens to (even Mother listens to her sometimes). When our sisters started picking, the attention of the group began to turn away from the public display of Dina and Sheila's erotic coupling.

"Abbi and I hang back at first, we already had a sub of our own. The B's grab the red-head sisters. The C's take the Latina, the D's grab the ginger Emory stared with, and the rest of the E's took the tiny blonde. That left the curvy blonde who we happily claimed. We were all quite a bit more verbal than Dina was. We didn't want to set these girls up for failure. Even without a PhD in head shrinking everybody knew that we wanted to make them see how great submitting to us would be. Each group of sisters picked one to be the canvas while the others got down on the Mormon girl's level to show her how to paint. They were all pretty good for first timers, better than I expected. It only took our girl a few minutes to make me cum and it was the same all around. Each group of sisters took a turn with the subs' tongues. Once we had all cum, we all ripped off their clothes and took them to a heaven they had not prepared for. Bare breasts were caressed, excited nipples were sucked, lovely firm assess were grabbed, and hot, wet pussies were licked. The girls were so turned on and overwhelmed that they all came so quickly. I felt pretty proud of our accomplishment. It's not every family that can do synchronized dominating" she stopped to laugh a little. "But as always, we were all overshadowed by Erin." She then moved her arms, worshipping her sister.

Erin feigned embarrassment and took up the story. "I can't take all the credit, it's certainly not my fault I'm sexual goddess," she said as she flexed her arm. "I know I don't look it, but I can be sweet when it counts. I helped both Eliza and Courtney up and had them follow me over to a free spot. I tell them to stand still and not to move and then I start kissing one of them all the way up and down her body, then I switch to the other. Both subs are moaning and writhing but doing their best to stay standing. I then reward them by rubbing both of their clits at once. They both cum at the same time and I catch them both as they fall. I am leaking like a hose, I'm so wet. Once they've recovered, I instruct them to work together to remove my clothes and after they take off my bra, I have them both suckle my tits. They looked at each other for a second and then go to town. It made me so proud that I had selected these two little nymphs. I then pushed them down to their knees and present them with my pussy. I don't want them to panic or anything, so I turn my hips to face one, and then switch to the other. They were slow and a little hesitant at first, but they really earned my cum. When I couldn't take it anymore, I squirted all over both of their faces. They both stayed on their knees and looked up at me. They were both smiling and looked so proud of themselves. I told them that they had earned the right to be mine forever. I got my harness out of the toy bag and selected a smaller dildo for their virgin pussies. I slid it into me to lube it up before I set it into the harness. I laid Eliza down and told Courtney to play with her tits and make out with her to help distract her as I took her cherry. Once Courtney had her squirming, I slowly pushed into her. She screamed and her eyes widened looking at me in a brief panic. I smiled at her and stopped for a minutes to let her get used to having it inside her. Once her breathing returned to a reasonable level and she started squirming again, I started again. I went into her slowly, never stopping until it was fully nestled in her. I pulled back slightly and then moved in against her. I picked up the pace until you could hear our hips slap against each other. I kept going. She came three times. I let her catch her breath then I then moved to Courtney. Eliza happily loving her friend and providing reassurance in much the same way as she had comforted her, but with Eliza's virgin blood and cum serving as the lube that more easily allowed her deflowering."

Katherine sat quietly for a moment, envisioning the amazing scene described by the larger woman in front of her. "That was beautifully told, Erin." She shook her head, bringing herself back into the present moment, "What ever happened to them?" she asked. Erin smiled and pulled out her phone showing her a picture of Erin and Dina standing together, each holding a leash attached to a beautiful, smiling and naked blonde woman on all fours next to them.

"They became ours forever." Erin said simply. "You will meet them soon".

"And the others?"

Audrey put her arm around Katherine and said, "They all became part of the family. They all have their different jobs and roles and they've all learned more about themselves. For the most part they're all still bottoms but no one more than Erin's two pets. They all found a home, a home that we need to get you ready to join." She stood up and clapped her hands together. "Let's get this going. First off, before anything else can happen, I need to go over some paperwork with you." She turned to her sisters. "You know the drill ladies, get your parts ready so Miss Katherine can join us as quickly as possible." She turned back to Katherine and held out her hand. "Come with me; you are about to change your life forever."

For the first time that she could remember, Katherine didn't hesitate. She reached for Audrey's hand and stood. She didn't know what words could show how she felt so she merely smiled and squeezed her hand. Audrey led her into the kitchen and pulled out a very large stack of papers, folders, and binders. They sat down at the table and Audrey began, "Now I want to warn you, I'm about to go into lawyer mode. Much of what I'm about to say you already know and the rest you probably won't care enough to try and remember it. However, it is in everyone's best interest that I go through all of it and you do your best to pay attention. Don't worry, you'll receive a copy of everything you need to know, everything we go over and everything you sign." She then sat up straight, put on a huge, albeit fake smile, and said, "Hi, my name is Audrey Breckinstall and I represent Home Sweet Home Pictures, LLC. I am here today to extend you a job offer and review all expectations and obligations of both parties. You are being offered a job as an actress and model. Due to the nature of the work you will be doing and the close proximity in which you will be living and working with the other employees of the company, you must undergo a full medical screening, a fitness and a psychological evaluation, and receive training on how to both achieve and maintain the desired physique required for your modeling position. This training includes a strict regimen comprised of a specific diet and exercise routine and a psychological prep for your position. There is no specific timeline that you will be expected to fulfill, but it is required that improvements are being made at every evaluation. For this, our professionals must have access to your computer and phone. In order to protect the health and safety of our employees, you will have no sexual interactions with anyone not previously approved by or authorized by the company. You may have sexual relations only with someone in possession of one of these." Audrey pulled out a corporate ID badge with her picture on it and a green dot in the corner. "This green dot means that the person has been screened for sexual transmitted diseases and that all the tests were negative. Failure to comply with these expectations will result in immediate termination. Is everything clear? Are you willing to follow these expectations and obligations?"

Katherine was surprised about how clear everything sounded. It seemed simple enough; eat what they told her to, follow their exercise plan and only have sex with the women they said she could. The more she thought about it, the better it sounded. "Yes, of course!" Aubrey beamed at her answer. "So...now what happens?"

Aubrey responded, still using her 'lawyer voice,' "If you'll sign these," she pulled out several printed pages that had labels pointing to where she was to sign. "I will pass you on to receive your medical and psychological examinations and from Doctors Breckinstall, and Breckinstall" Katherine quickly signed the paperwork then handed over her phone and computer. Audrey smiled warmly at her and said in her normal voice, "I'm impressed. Most people really don't listen at all to my spiel and are surprised when I ask for their devices." She led Katherine back into the living room. All of the furniture had been pushed over against the walls and several portable wall dividers were set up dividing two of the corners from the rest of the room. As they walked into the living room, Erin and Felicity, on their way into the kitchen, passed them.

Again slipping into her 'lawyer voice' Audrey said, "First the medical examination." With that introduction, Bonnie stepped out of the divider on the left side of the room. She wore a lab coat and her hair was done up in a very professional looking bun. Katherine's face showed her confusion. Bonnie took her arm and led her into her 'office.' "Don't worry Doll," Bonnie said. "We've gotten REALLY good and making this as painless as possible." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I don't want Erin's head getting any bigger than it already is, but she makes this so easy for the rest of us. As soon as Audrey took you into the kitchen, she ran out, grabbed all of our supplies, and had everything set up before you even were holding the pen." She pointed to an examination table that was set up in the 'office' where a gown was folded neatly. "If you would please disrobe," she said in a normal voice, "put on the gown, and sit down on the table. Just let me know if you're ready or need help". The doctor stepped back outside of the divider, leaving the blonde alone. Katherine did as she was told and called Bonnie back in. The doctor did a full physical exam, checking vitals, listening to her breathing, and heart function, as well as drawing blood for testing. She then turned to face Katherine.

"The next part is going to be a little more personal. I'm going to inspect your breasts, vagina, and anus. You said that you were a virgin. Is your hymen still intact?" Katherine nodded. "Good, I'm going to inspect that as well". She looked at Katherine in a serious manner. "I am a physician and not just 'playing doctor', so I will be acting as a professional Please do not interpret any of my "professional" comments or actions as "missed opportunities" to fondle, play with, or compliment you as lack of interest on my part, after all, I am only human," she smiled," and there will be time for that later." With that, said, Bonnie went to work. Her hands roamed Katherine's body and, despite her best efforts not to show it Katherine couldn't help but get aroused, and her pussy moistened. Bonnie noticed and told the blonde. "Don't worry, it's perfectly natural. Like Mom said in the video, if you weren't getting excited right now, this may not be the best career choice." Katherine giggled and relaxed and let the good doctor poke and prod all across her body. After a very thorough inspection, Bonnie told Katherine to get dressed.

"You've got a very clean bill of health," Bonnie told her. "We'll get the results back from your blood test in a week or so, but I don't see anything worth worrying about. Why don't you head on over to see Beatrice?"

As Katherine walked from one "office" to the other, she couldn't help but be a little apprehensive about being psychoanalyzed. It seemed as if Bonnie's twin sensed her nervous energy because she opened up the divider and gave the blonde a big hug. The doctor did her best to reassure her patient. "Don't worry," she said gently. "All we we're going to do is have a little chat. I'm going to ask you some questions and I'd love you to answer the honestly but also quickly if possible. The most natural and revealing answers tend to be the first things that come to mind. Let's begin!" She motioned to a few comfy chairs and they both sat down.